Policy Discussion: Need Admin Password On Win XP Pro

Need Admin Password On Win XP Pro

SuperDave
2003-12-26 02:43:56 EST
Hi!

Someone changed my password and now, I'm in as a GUEST in my own
computer. I do not have the original CD of Win XP. Is there ANYWAY
to get that password back? If it is possible, i'll let someone take
over my computer... but if i'm a guest, it may be difficult.

Email me!!!

David
leclerc_84@hotmail.com

PS : I'd trade for it.

Luke
2003-12-30 11:10:46 EST
I know this can be done, but I'm not sure how.
A friend of mine has a utility.. I think its called EDBC that will
drop you into a unix like shell and allow you to clear the admin
password.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

leclerc_84@hotmail.com (SuperDave) wrote in message news:<7be281fe.0312252343.4733cdbb@posting.google.com>...
> Hi!
>
> Someone changed my password and now, I'm in as a GUEST in my own
> computer. I do not have the original CD of Win XP. Is there ANYWAY
> to get that password back? If it is possible, i'll let someone take
> over my computer... but if i'm a guest, it may be difficult.
>
> Email me!!!
>
> David
> leclerc_84@hotmail.com
>
> PS : I'd trade for it.

Vasu
2004-01-02 05:39:43 EST
Hi
I think there is no such option to bypass the administrator password
if in case you miss you have to reload the OS. If you have important
data to backup put the drive as slave in other machine and copy it. If
in case you find any work around do post it here
bye
vasu.

d*a@techie.com (Luke) wrote in message news:<d7d5b74f.0312300810.69e2e29a@posting.google.com>...
> I know this can be done, but I'm not sure how.
> A friend of mine has a utility.. I think its called EDBC that will
> drop you into a unix like shell and allow you to clear the admin
> password.
>
> Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
>

> leclerc_84@hotmail.com (SuperDave) wrote in message news:<7be281fe.0312252343.4733cdbb@posting.google.com>...
> > Hi!
> >
> > Someone changed my password and now, I'm in as a GUEST in my own
> > computer. I do not have the original CD of Win XP. Is there ANYWAY
> > to get that password back? If it is possible, i'll let someone take
> > over my computer... but if i'm a guest, it may be difficult.
> >
> > Email me!!!
> >
> > David
> > leclerc_84@hotmail.com
> >
> > PS : I'd trade for it.

Bob
2004-01-02 12:25:20 EST
here is the link that will help you.
http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm

Bob

Bob
2004-01-02 12:28:32 EST
leclerc_84@hotmail.com (SuperDave) wrote in message news:<7be281fe.0312252343.4733cdbb@posting.google.com>...
> Hi!
>
> Someone changed my password and now, I'm in as a GUEST in my own
> computer. I do not have the original CD of Win XP. Is there ANYWAY
> to get that password back? If it is possible, i'll let someone take
> over my computer... but if i'm a guest, it may be difficult.
>
> Email me!!!
>
> David
> leclerc_84@hotmail.com
>
> PS : I'd trade for it.

go to this link. there you will find the answer you are searching for....
http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm

Engin Mutlu
2004-01-04 21:53:00 EST
hi

My name is engin

you can solve your problem with super erd program. your problem to
solve input your cd rom the super erd program cd. then later, your
computer boot from cd rom.in this way the problem can solve if there
are not your super erd program cd, I can send to you.

b*t@aol.com (Bob) wrote in message news:<33d631dc.0401020928.513f8b33@posting.google.com>...
> leclerc_84@hotmail.com (SuperDave) wrote in message news:<7be281fe.0312252343.4733cdbb@posting.google.com>...
> > Hi!
> >
> > Someone changed my password and now, I'm in as a GUEST in my own
> > computer. I do not have the original CD of Win XP. Is there ANYWAY
> > to get that password back? If it is possible, i'll let someone take
> > over my computer... but if i'm a guest, it may be difficult.
> >
> > Email me!!!
> >
> > David
> > leclerc_84@hotmail.com
> >
> > PS : I'd trade for it.
>
> go to this link. there you will find the answer you are searching for....
> http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm

Tbone
2004-01-05 15:11:20 EST
e*1@hotmail.com (engin mutlu) wrote in message news:<9881e616.0401041853.61d5d1c@posting.google.com>...
> hi
>
> My name is engin
>
> you can solve your problem with super erd program. your problem to
> solve input your cd rom the super erd program cd. then later, your
> computer boot from cd rom.in this way the problem can solve if there
> are not your super erd program cd, I can send to you.
>

> bobinct@aol.com (Bob) wrote in message news:<33d631dc.0401020928.513f8b33@posting.google.com>...
> > leclerc_84@hotmail.com (SuperDave) wrote in message news:<7be281fe.0312252343.4733cdbb@posting.google.com>...
> > > Hi!
> > >
> > > Someone changed my password and now, I'm in as a GUEST in my own
> > > computer. I do not have the original CD of Win XP. Is there ANYWAY
> > > to get that password back? If it is possible, i'll let someone take
> > > over my computer... but if i'm a guest, it may be difficult.
> > >
> > > Email me!!!
> > >
> > > David
> > > leclerc_84@hotmail.com
> > >
> > > PS : I'd trade for it.
> >
> > go to this link. there you will find the answer you are searching for....
> > http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm

I am not to sure if your lazy or just dumb, get another cd and bust in !!!

Tbone
2004-01-05 15:11:52 EST