Policy Discussion: How Can I Hack My Frind

How Can I Hack My Frind

Homayoun
2003-10-31 07:49:34 EST
i want to hacking my friend and format his computer
how can i do this a best.

Ambi
2003-11-05 05:32:44 EST
s*5@yahoo.com (homayoun) wrote in message news:<c8d631ce.0310310449.1407f061@posting.google.com>...
> i want to hacking my friend and format his computer
> how can i do this a best.

Ohhh man, you're crazy! You can't hack so simply a Computer! ;-)

Learn about OS(posix-compatible) and network(TCP-IP, ...)

Cu

Robert
2003-11-10 19:10:06 EST
First, learn to spell...then learn basic sentence structure. Next,
RTFM on UNIX. Finally, don't ask how to hack, especially on a public
site.

s*5@yahoo.com (homayoun) wrote in message news:<c8d631ce.0310310449.1407f061@posting.google.com>...
> i want to hacking my friend and format his computer
> how can i do this a best.

Infest
2003-11-12 08:23:24 EST
just install LINUX or UNIX, it should be done

LGJ
2003-11-13 16:52:08 EST
run fdisk (fix disk security tool) from a command prompt on your
system, and delete any remote security keys, named partitions, on your
system. that will clear the keys on your friends computer also, next
time you connect.

let us know how it goes.

Davy H
2003-11-17 11:02:57 EST
Yeh man, do it. It work brilliant did it 4 me. WOW

LMFAO

Vibhor
2003-11-19 05:34:21 EST
FREE COMPUTER HELP ON http://www.techtalk.net.ms/ ...........