Policy Discussion: Computers

Computers

could you tell me how to work a computer please?

Spanky
2003-09-29 21:21:57 EST
j*4@Yahoo.co.uk (johncraigclimie1984@Yahoo.co.uk) wrote in message news:<afa23a9c.0309260235.38eec203@posting.google.com>...
> could you tell me how to work a computer please?

Hi...yes...I can help...first you want to take it out of the box.
Computers do not work well while still in the box. Next, you want to
make sure that the place you have the computer has electricity. Most
cardboard boxes under a bridge do not have this important piece of the
puzzle. Electricity plays a pretty big role in the ability to use a
computer. Once you have met this criteria, you can now get ready to
think about using your computer. Place monitor on the table and stare
at it for three days. Do not attempt a short cut at this stage. You
must be sure that the monitor will be OK on your eyes. Power to the
monitor will only make matters worse if your eyes can not handle the
monitor. Blindness may occur. Jerk off twice. Next...place the
computer on the table next to the monitor and stand back quickly
incase they explode. Sometimes the monitor doesn't like the computer
and may spontaneously combust. After you pass this test, rest for
three weeks. You are probably tired at this point. Throw the excess
wires away. Too many wires are really confusing. Keep the keyboard
and mouse. Put the mouse end in your ear and the keyboard plug in
your ass. Run around the neighborhood like this. Jump up and down
untill the neighbors swee you. They call the police. Your computer
troubles are now a thing of the past. Hope this helps.

Yours Truly,

Spanky

PSyCh0224
2003-10-06 16:04:30 EST
j*4@Yahoo.co.uk (johncraigclimie1984@Yahoo.co.uk) wrote in message news:<afa23a9c.0309260235.38eec203@posting.google.com>...
> could you tell me how to work a computer please?

First you have to say part you don't understand.

Yasmina Youssfi
2003-10-08 04:30:47 EST
c*i@sympatico.ca (pSyCh0224) wrote in message news:<3c4f846b.0310061204.635cdda3@posting.google.com>...
> johncraigclimie1984@Yahoo.co.uk (johncraigclimie1984@Yahoo.co.uk) wrote in message news:<afa23a9c.0309260235.38eec203@posting.google.com>...
> > could you tell me how to work a computer please?
>
> First you have to say part you don't understand.

To work the computer you must switch it on from the plug socket.
Hopefully the computer is wired up so all you need to do is switch it
on from the monitor and the hard drive. But i feel that you know how
to work a computer as you have sent this message on a newsgroup!!

Marydoll3
2003-10-08 06:29:31 EST
i am not an expert on computers could u tell me the basics

c*i@sympatico.ca (pSyCh0224) wrote in message news:<3c4f846b.0310061204.635cdda3@posting.google.com>...
> johncraigclimie1984@Yahoo.co.uk (johncraigclimie1984@Yahoo.co.uk) wrote in message news:<afa23a9c.0309260235.38eec203@posting.google.com>...
> > could you tell me how to work a computer please?
>
> First you have to say part you don't understand.

Marydoll3
2003-10-08 06:37:39 EST
c*i@sympatico.ca (pSyCh0224) wrote in message news:<3c4f846b.0310061204.635cdda3@posting.google.com>...
> johncraigclimie1984@Yahoo.co.uk (johncraigclimie1984@Yahoo.co.uk) wrote in message news:<afa23a9c.0309260235.38eec203@posting.google.com>...
> > could you tell me how to work a computer please?
>
> First you have to say part you don't understand.

i do not understand how to close down a computer

PSyCh0224
2003-10-13 22:03:06 EST
e*1@hotmail.com (marydoll3) wrote in message news:<48a78ede.0310080237.161138c7@posting.google.com>...
> casiopia.i@sympatico.ca (pSyCh0224) wrote in message news:<3c4f846b.0310061204.635cdda3@posting.google.com>...
> > johncraigclimie1984@Yahoo.co.uk (johncraigclimie1984@Yahoo.co.uk) wrote in message news:<afa23a9c.0309260235.38eec203@posting.google.com>...
> > > could you tell me how to work a computer please?
> >
> > First you have to say part you don't understand.
>
> i do not understand how to close down a computer
If you don't have windows this probably won't work. If you don't know
what you have I can't help you. Anyway click "start", select "shut
down", then select "shut down" again from the list.