Policy Discussion: Virus Problem

Virus Problem

Savas
2004-10-20 04:20:27 EST
it seems that i have problem with the
'Trojan.downloader.win32.small.qd'.I have tried Norton Antivirus,
Spybot, Adaware but the virus problem remains. HELP!!!, what can i
do???

Артур
2004-10-20 05:26:32 EST
savas wrote:

> it seems that i have problem with the
> 'Trojan.downloader.win32.small.qd'.I have tried Norton Antivirus,
> Spybot, Adaware but the virus problem remains. HELP!!!, what can i
> do???

maybe U just need to delete this file?

Frank
2004-10-21 11:58:41 EST
you can try to reinstall system again ^_^

TBone
2004-10-27 18:30:54 EST
s*s@dpem.tuc.gr (savas) wrote in message news:<d74bec2b.0410200020.79dceefd@posting.google.com>...
> it seems that i have problem with the
> 'Trojan.downloader.win32.small.qd'.I have tried Norton Antivirus,
> Spybot, Adaware but the virus problem remains. HELP!!!, what can i
> do???

Hey there,

Go to Trend Micro's website at: www.trendmicro.com

They have a free version called "housecall" that runs from the web.
It does not always clean the infection but once Trend finds the virus
it will give you instructions for removal.

After you get you computer cleaned I would avoid Norton and MCAffee.
You can buy Trend Micro for about $50.00 or if you are strapped for
cash you can download AVG for free at grisoft.com.

Computer Brad
2004-11-01 12:35:10 EST
s*s@dpem.tuc.gr (savas) wrote in message news:<d74bec2b.0410200020.79dceefd@posting.google.com>...
> it seems that i have problem with the
> 'Trojan.downloader.win32.small.qd'.I have tried Norton Antivirus,
> Spybot, Adaware but the virus problem remains. HELP!!!, what can i
> do???

Don't be a goober.
Don't stab it with a knife.
Just install Linux,
And enjoy your life!

Drew
2004-11-03 19:08:42 EST
Use AVG 6.0 to remove it.
It is a Free Download

s*s@dpem.tuc.gr (savas) wrote in message news:<d74bec2b.0410200020.79dceefd@posting.google.com>...
> it seems that i have problem with the
> 'Trojan.downloader.win32.small.qd'.I have tried Norton Antivirus,
> Spybot, Adaware but the virus problem remains. HELP!!!, what can i
> do???

Jim
2004-11-17 09:22:39 EST
Should defin run a full system virus scan in safe mode. "Make sure
it's up to date first" = /

See if there are any suspicious executables in the 'Run' Folder in the
registry.

Good Luck! = )

Mallika Arjun
2004-11-19 00:49:50 EST
g*3@gmail.com (Jim) wrote in message news:<b91004e1.0411170622.bfb9a6c@posting.google.com>...
> Should defin run a full system virus scan in safe mode. "Make sure
> it's up to date first" = /
>
> See if there are any suspicious executables in the 'Run' Folder in the
> registry.
>
> Good Luck! = )

use the follwing stinger......

http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger