Policy Discussion: Info About Best Anti-virus

Info About Best Anti-virus

Anand
2004-09-16 14:49:48 EST
I want info about best anti-viru in the world?
--anand

Techie
2004-09-19 07:22:10 EST
a*e@gmail.com (Anand) wrote in message news:<f4d7d8db.0409161049.33249a7e@posting.google.com>...
> I want info about best anti-viru in the world?
> --anand

Hi Anand,
I wud sugest you to use Notron antivrus.It is also easy to downlaod updates for
the same.
Bye

Arvind
2004-09-19 23:52:49 EST
a*9@yahoo.co.in (Techie) wrote in message news:<30017c8a.0409190322.347fa860@posting.google.com>...
> anand.marathe@gmail.com (Anand) wrote in message news:<f4d7d8db.0409161049.33249a7e@posting.google.com>...
> > I want info about best anti-viru in the world?
> > --anand
>
> Hi Anand,
> I wud sugest you to use Notron antivrus.It is also easy to downlaod updates for
> the same.
> Bye

As far as I know there is no such thing as the best Anti-virus
program. But IMHO Symantec Anti-virus client edition works great and
is quite easy on the system resources.

Tany@
2004-09-20 04:05:24 EST
I'm not quite sure that Norton is the best choice...
maybe Norton Corporate Eddition will better ,if you prefer Norton
I prefer KAV ,Sophos, TrendMicro

Sam
2004-09-27 17:04:01 EST
Hi,
I think ZoneBlasts are real blasters too.

Jimmy
2004-09-29 08:11:09 EST
a*e@gmail.com (Anand) wrote in message news:<f4d7d8db.0409161049.33249a7e@posting.google.com>...
> I want info about best anti-viru in the world?
> --anand

i dont know about the best in the world but it is very good and its
free go to grisoft.com and download avg 6 .....