Cobol Discussion: Looking For Good Detailed Book To Learn COBOL From

Looking For Good Detailed Book To Learn COBOL From

Matthew Farwell
1990-06-11 15:00:19 EST
I'm looking for a good in-depth from which to learn COBOL. (Embarrassing
isn't it). By indepth I mean something which includes definitions as well
as usage.

Thanks.

Dylan.
--
Matthew J Farwell | Email: dylan@ibmpcug.co.uk
The IBM PC User Group, PO Box 360,| dylan%ibmpcug.CO.UK@ukc

Barton A. Fisk
1990-06-12 13:03:39 EST

I have "Structured Cobol" by Welburn. Back in my cobol days, it
served me well.

--
uucp: holston!barton