Bible Discussion: UFO-demonic Deception!

UFO-demonic Deception!
Posts: 18

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Martus
2004-05-23 02:44:23 EST
Aliens? The Real Culprits


By Charles Colson
Breakpoint Online



"Only one kind of being favors the dead of night and lonely roads.
Only one is real but nonphysical, animate, powerful, deceptive," and
"bent on wreaking psychological and physical harm."



CBN.com – Every year, more than a million people report seeing UFOs.
Are these people crackpots and attention-seekers? Or is there
something real behind their claims?

Hugh Ross, a Christian physicist and astronomer, has studied UFO
phenomena for years. His conclusion: The overwhelming majority are
explainable, but some are not, and they could be dangerous.

In his book, Lights in the Sky and Little Green Men, Ross writes that,
after all the frauds and natural causes have been exposed, researchers
"agree that there must be something real at the bottom of some UFO
reports."

For one thing, there's physical evidence. In the vicinity of reported
UFOs, researchers have found deep soil compressions — including
crushed rock — and altered soil and rock chemistry. Pilots
encountering UFOs report disruptions in radar, radio, and compass
operations. Animals become greatly agitated in the presence of UFO
phenomena. And some humans who have seen UFOs claim to experience
temporary blindness, burns, and internal bleeding.

And yet, Ross writes, UFOs must be nonphysical, because they disobey
the laws of physics. For instance, they may be detected by radar but
not seen, or they're seen but not detected by radar. They make
impossibly sharp turns and sudden stops, disappear and reappear. They
melt asphalt and burn grass without fire or flame.

And then there's the fact that ten times as many UFO sightings occur
at 3:00 a.m. than at either 6:00 a.m. or 8:00 p.m. They appear in
remote areas far more often than in densely populated ones.

Of course, most of these reported phenomena are investigated and
proven to be false. But for the remainder that cannot be explained
otherwise, Ross has an intriguing theory.

He writes: "Only one kind of being favors the dead of night and lonely
roads. Only one is real but nonphysical, animate, powerful,
deceptive," and "bent on wreaking psychological and physical harm." It
seems apparent, says Ross, that UFOs, if there are such things, "must
be associated with the activities of demons."

Other researchers — including secular scholars — have come to similar
conclusions. They attribute UFO phenomena to demons or to an
equivalent cause — for example, malevolent beings from another
dimension. Physicist Jacques Vallee concludes: "The UFO phenomenon
represents evidence for other dimensions that simply cannot be
understood apart from their psychic and symbolic reality. What we see
here is not an alien invasion," Vallee writes. "It is a spiritual
system that acts on humans and uses humans."

Astronomer and agnostic J. Allen Hynek says that UFOs cause physical
effects "in the same way that a poltergeist can produce very real
physical effects." Another agnostic, UFO specialist John Keel,
concludes that victims of what he calls "demonomania" suffer the same
medical and emotional symptoms as UFO contactees.

The idea that demons are behind UFO phenomena — and that they
sometimes harm the humans who see them — can be, if Dr. Ross is
correct, frightening and can also raise interesting questions: Who
among us might be vulnerable to these kinds of attacks?


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Website wil explain the origin of these demons if interested.

End
times:
http://www.geocities.com/mart1963/

The_Sage
2004-05-23 13:29:52 EST
>Reply to article by: marttila69@hotmail.com (martus)
>Date written: 22 May 2004 23:44:23 -0700
>MsgID:<511a49a.0405222244.557e5a2d@posting.google.com>

>CBN.com – Every year, more than a million people report seeing UFOs.
>Are these people crackpots and attention-seekers? Or is there
>something real behind their claims?

Since there is absolutely no evidence that UFOs exist outside of the storytales
told of them, UFOs, just like demons, are not real.

The Sage

=============================================================
My Home Page : http://members.cox.net/the.sage

"My friend plans to make a fortune with his invention. It's a
big metal box with a slot on one side and a sign that says
'How gullible are you? To find out, insert $50.'" -- COMEDY
COMES CLEAN, by Bill Jones
=============================================================

Never Anonymous Bud
2004-05-23 15:29:17 EST
Fresh from an Iraqi prisoner interrogation The_Sage <theeSage@azrmci.net> smirked:

>Since there is absolutely no evidence that UFOs exist outside of the storytales
>told of them, UFOs, just like demons, are not real.

There is TREMENDOUS evidence for Ufos, because they are, by definition, UNidentified.

There is little evidence for extraterrestrial live visiting Earth.





To reply by email, remove the XYZ.

Lumber Cartel (tinlc) #2063. Spam this account at your own risk.

This sig censored by the Office of Home and Land Insecurity....

The_Sage
2004-05-23 20:00:18 EST
>Reply to article by: Never anonymous Bud <newskat@katxyzkave.net>
>Date written: Sun, 23 May 2004 19:29:17 GMT
>MsgID:<vpu1b0p845h55ieudl9ejbvbe8qou150sd@4ax.com>

>>Since there is absolutely no evidence that UFOs exist outside of the storytales
>>told of them, UFOs, just like demons, are not real.

>There is TREMENDOUS evidence for Ufos, because they are, by definition, UNidentified.

There is SCANT evidence for UFOs because the vast majority of reports of UFOs
aren't even OBJECTS but lights, and lights are not objects. But misnomers aside,
when the vast majority of people speak of UFOs, they mean flying saucers.

>There is little evidence for extraterrestrial live visiting Earth.

Same thing.

The Sage

=============================================================
My Home Page : http://members.cox.net/the.sage

"My friend plans to make a fortune with his invention. It's a
big metal box with a slot on one side and a sign that says
'How gullible are you? To find out, insert $50.'" -- COMEDY
COMES CLEAN, by Bill Jones
=============================================================

Ray Michael OKeeffe
2004-05-24 08:26:48 EST
"martus" <marttila69@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:511a49a.0405222244.557e5a2d@posting.google.com...
> Aliens? The Real Culprits
>
>

There is an American Scientist ex government employee, or so he claims...
says he worked on top secret government projects to make anti gravity craft.

His name is Stan Deyo... he fled for his life to Australia decades ago, and
went public after several of his colleagues supposedly had accidents or
committed suicide. Part of his claims were that the government was using
hypnosis on the "team" to keep them from remembering.... but.... they
started to remember, and shorting after started to die off as mentioned.

He has a website and some books...
Some physics which sound feasible with anti gravity experiments... and other
factors... His main Book was called the Cosmic Conspiracy.

One of the things he reckons will happen is that the US government, will use
one of these UFO type craft and pretend to be aliens (with actors) and
convince the world to submit to their rule for the good of all mankind. In
doing so they will be duplicating the PROPHECY of Jesus return on the Clouds
of Heaven.

So thats another possibility beyond the realm of demon craft, and within the
scope of manipulation by a secret society.

His website is at...

http://www.millennium-ark.net/ (perhaps he now has more)

I neither endorse nor not endorse his ideas...

--

Peace and Love to all mankind

There are so many 666's that all add up like a jigsaw puzzle fitting into
place... There are so many its amazing and significant, (1000s)

The Evidence is Here see the sites below and be amazed!
Seek and you WILL Find!

The signs of the beast are here now!
Pointing to Jesus return!
God's Signs Miracles reveal His foreknowledge before languages, indeed that
He designed the languages.

Websites...
Main Information Website (links to pages listed below)
http://beast666.webhop.info

SEE THE DATABASE of Saved Matches
(1783 entries for 888) (1252 entries for 666)
TOO MANY TO BE WITHOUT DESIGN BY GOD!!!

Direct link to 4 Calculators in 1 & Database
http://calc666.webhop.info

Direct link to PROOF of Jesus Star Stopping!
http://jupiter.webhop.info

Ray Michael O'Keeffe
r*e@888hotmail.com
(Remove the 888 to email)

All Genuine Questions Answered...
No Arguments for those who criticise that which they do not understand.

====================================
Jesus in Greek = 888
(IESOUS)

"Jesus is Lord" - "=" = 888
"Jesus Christ" - "=" = 888
"Holy Spirit" - "=" = 888

"Righteous God" = 888
"Language Miracles" = 888
"Gods Anointing" = 888

"ASCII Codes Miracle" = 888
"LOGICAL MAN MIRACLE" = 888
"RF-ID-Chip" = 666

God foreknew I would do these things from curiosity to know more.
"Ray Michael OKeeffe" = 888

====================================
Time Stamp Prophecy Ahead of Time
Peace Treaty 28/1/2006
(22/12/2012 - 84 months)
(This stamp is in my signature as evidence)
====================================
I post regularly at news:alt.bible.prophecy
====================================


> By Charles Colson
> Breakpoint Online
>
>
>
> "Only one kind of being favors the dead of night and lonely roads.
> Only one is real but nonphysical, animate, powerful, deceptive," and
> "bent on wreaking psychological and physical harm."
>
>
>
> CBN.com - Every year, more than a million people report seeing UFOs.
> Are these people crackpots and attention-seekers? Or is there
> something real behind their claims?
>
> Hugh Ross, a Christian physicist and astronomer, has studied UFO
> phenomena for years. His conclusion: The overwhelming majority are
> explainable, but some are not, and they could be dangerous.
>
> In his book, Lights in the Sky and Little Green Men, Ross writes that,
> after all the frauds and natural causes have been exposed, researchers
> "agree that there must be something real at the bottom of some UFO
> reports."
>
> For one thing, there's physical evidence. In the vicinity of reported
> UFOs, researchers have found deep soil compressions - including
> crushed rock - and altered soil and rock chemistry. Pilots
> encountering UFOs report disruptions in radar, radio, and compass
> operations. Animals become greatly agitated in the presence of UFO
> phenomena. And some humans who have seen UFOs claim to experience
> temporary blindness, burns, and internal bleeding.
>
> And yet, Ross writes, UFOs must be nonphysical, because they disobey
> the laws of physics. For instance, they may be detected by radar but
> not seen, or they're seen but not detected by radar. They make
> impossibly sharp turns and sudden stops, disappear and reappear. They
> melt asphalt and burn grass without fire or flame.
>
> And then there's the fact that ten times as many UFO sightings occur
> at 3:00 a.m. than at either 6:00 a.m. or 8:00 p.m. They appear in
> remote areas far more often than in densely populated ones.
>
> Of course, most of these reported phenomena are investigated and
> proven to be false. But for the remainder that cannot be explained
> otherwise, Ross has an intriguing theory.
>
> He writes: "Only one kind of being favors the dead of night and lonely
> roads. Only one is real but nonphysical, animate, powerful,
> deceptive," and "bent on wreaking psychological and physical harm." It
> seems apparent, says Ross, that UFOs, if there are such things, "must
> be associated with the activities of demons."
>
> Other researchers - including secular scholars - have come to similar
> conclusions. They attribute UFO phenomena to demons or to an
> equivalent cause - for example, malevolent beings from another
> dimension. Physicist Jacques Vallee concludes: "The UFO phenomenon
> represents evidence for other dimensions that simply cannot be
> understood apart from their psychic and symbolic reality. What we see
> here is not an alien invasion," Vallee writes. "It is a spiritual
> system that acts on humans and uses humans."
>
> Astronomer and agnostic J. Allen Hynek says that UFOs cause physical
> effects "in the same way that a poltergeist can produce very real
> physical effects." Another agnostic, UFO specialist John Keel,
> concludes that victims of what he calls "demonomania" suffer the same
> medical and emotional symptoms as UFO contactees.
>
> The idea that demons are behind UFO phenomena - and that they
> sometimes harm the humans who see them - can be, if Dr. Ross is
> correct, frightening and can also raise interesting questions: Who
> among us might be vulnerable to these kinds of attacks?
>
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------
>
> Website wil explain the origin of these demons if interested.
>
> End
> times:
> http://www.geocities.com/mart1963/


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.681 / Virus Database: 443 - Release Date: 10/05/04



Jw
2004-05-24 22:37:18 EST
x-no-archive: yes
On Sun, 23 May 2004 10:29:52 -0700, The_Sage <theeSage@azrmci.net>
wrote:
john w replied
>>Reply to article by: marttila69@hotmail.com (martus)
>>Date written: 22 May 2004 23:44:23 -0700
>>MsgID:<511a49a.0405222244.557e5a2d@posting.google.com>
>
>>CBN.com – Every year, more than a million people report seeing UFOs.
>>Are these people crackpots and attention-seekers? Or is there
>>something real behind their claims?
>
>Since there is absolutely no evidence that UFOs exist outside of the storytales
>told of them, UFOs, just like demons, are not real.
>

So, what you are saying, oh Wise One, is that you have seen every
scrap of Top Secret information the US Government has on UFOs,
including the video taken by our Shuttle astronauts, and you can
PERSONALLY verity that it's all phony.

YOU're phony.

I have friends /family who are involved in UFO-ology, and it's real,
whatever they are.

And since you took that shot at "demons" being phony as well, I think
you're on the devil's side, trying to re-cover your hiding place.

You SURE AS HELL don't know what you are talking about on this
subject; or if you do, you simply aren't telling the truth.

jw

>The Sage
>
>=============================================================
>My Home Page : http://members.cox.net/the.sage
>
>"My friend plans to make a fortune with his invention. It's a
>big metal box with a slot on one side and a sign that says
>'How gullible are you? To find out, insert $50.'" -- COMEDY
>COMES CLEAN, by Bill Jones
>=============================================================


The_Sage
2004-05-25 21:00:32 EST
>Reply to article by: jw <john_weatherly47<no>@yahoo.com>
>Date written: Mon, 24 May 2004 19:37:18 -0700
>MsgID:<c6c5b0hflq3h3qc457te2oasp3hn6peh1k@4ax.com>

>>>CBN.com – Every year, more than a million people report seeing UFOs.
>>>Are these people crackpots and attention-seekers? Or is there
>>>something real behind their claims?

>>Since there is absolutely no evidence that UFOs exist outside of the storytales
>>told of them, UFOs, just like demons, are not real.

>So, what you are saying, oh Wise One, is that you have seen every
>scrap of Top Secret information the US Government has on UFOs,
>including the video taken by our Shuttle astronauts, and you can
>PERSONALLY verity that it's all phony.

>YOU're phony.

So what you are saying, oh virulent one, is that you have seen every scrap of
Top Secret information the US Government has on UFOs, including the video taken
by our Shuttle astronauts, and you can PERSONALLY verity that it's all real?

You are naively ignorant.

>I have friends /family who are involved in UFO-ology, and it's real,
>whatever they are.

You have friends/family who are gullible.

>And since you took that shot at "demons" being phony as well, I think
>you're on the devil's side, trying to re-cover your hiding place.

And I suppose a self-proclaimed Saint like you is going to "expose" me?
Bwahahaha!

>You SURE AS HELL don't know what you are talking about on this
>subject; or if you do, you simply aren't telling the truth.

I know enough to not believe everything I read, something you have yet to learn.
All you have as "evidence" that UFOs are real are a bunch of poorly told
storytales to go along with some poorly taken photos. In other words, almost the
same exact "evidence" that demons exist outside of your superstitious
imagination.

The Sage

=============================================================
My Home Page : http://members.cox.net/the.sage

"My friend plans to make a fortune with his invention. It's a
big metal box with a slot on one side and a sign that says
'How gullible are you? To find out, insert $50.'" -- COMEDY
COMES CLEAN, by Bill Jones
=============================================================

Jw
2004-05-26 04:25:31 EST
x-no-archive: yes
On Tue, 25 May 2004 18:00:32 -0700, The_Sage <theeSage@azrmci.net>
wrote:
john w replied
>>Reply to article by: jw <john_weatherly47<no>@yahoo.com>
>>Date written: Mon, 24 May 2004 19:37:18 -0700
>>MsgID:<c6c5b0hflq3h3qc457te2oasp3hn6peh1k@4ax.com>
>
>>>>CBN.com – Every year, more than a million people report seeing UFOs.
>>>>Are these people crackpots and attention-seekers? Or is there
>>>>something real behind their claims?
>
>>>Since there is absolutely no evidence that UFOs exist outside of the storytales
>>>told of them, UFOs, just like demons, are not real.
>
>>So, what you are saying, oh Wise One, is that you have seen every
>>scrap of Top Secret information the US Government has on UFOs,
>>including the video taken by our Shuttle astronauts, and you can
>>PERSONALLY verity that it's all phony.
>
>>YOU're phony.
>
>So what you are saying, oh virulent one, is that you have seen every scrap of
>Top Secret information the US Government has on UFOs, including the video taken
>by our Shuttle astronauts, and you can PERSONALLY verity that it's all real?

No. I did not say that or imply that. I AM saying that I was born and
raised in Washington, D.C., and I have relatives in agencies that know
about this stuff. They aren't allowed to discuss details, but I have
been told that the UFOs are real. They aren't corporeal, but they are
real.

And that's what I'll say about that..
>
>You are naively ignorant.

Your ad hominem attack is funny, as it proves that when you can't win
an argument with logic, you start throwing rocks.

How adult!

>
>>I have friends /family who are involved in UFO-ology, and it's real,
>>whatever they are.
>
>You have friends/family who are gullible.

AGAIN, you don't know what you are talking about.

I am referring to family/friends who are scientists (ever hear of
NSA?) , and I note with much laughter that you are so opinionated, and
so ignorant, that you haven't even asked me to elaborate. You merely
make a blanket statement that whoever disagrees with you is an idiot.

>
>>And since you took that shot at "demons" being phony as well, I think
>>you're on the devil's side, trying to re-cover your hiding place.
>
>And I suppose a self-proclaimed Saint like you is going to "expose" me?
>Bwahahaha!

All Christians are "saints". No big. And I don't need to expose you,
demoniac; you've succeeded at that without any help from me.


>
>>You SURE AS HELL don't know what you are talking about on this
>>subject; or if you do, you simply aren't telling the truth.
>
>I know enough to not believe everything I read,

Nor do I. And you have NO CLUE what I have read. But your big mouth
and TINY brain don't allow for other POVs.

something you have yet to learn.

AGAIN, foolish one, you have NO idea what I've read.

>All you have as "evidence" that UFOs are real are a bunch of poorly told
>storytales to go along with some poorly taken photos.

What evidence do I have? Please tell me EVERYTHING I know, oh Wise
One!

LOL!!

In other words, almost the
>same exact "evidence" that demons exist outside of your superstitious
>imagination.

AGAIN, demoniac, please tell me EVERYTHING I know!!

I await your gems.


jw

>
>The Sage
>
>=============================================================
>My Home Page : http://members.cox.net/the.sage
>
>"My friend plans to make a fortune with his invention. It's a
>big metal box with a slot on one side and a sign that says
>'How gullible are you? To find out, insert $50.'" -- COMEDY
>COMES CLEAN, by Bill Jones
>=============================================================


Henry Etta
2004-05-26 17:01:38 EST

"* @yahoo.com>" <john_weatherly47<no> wrote in message
news:rmk8b0tkfnl2alehsb9t6ujaf0f5nvnuv1@4ax.com...
> No. I did not say that or imply that. I AM saying that I was born and
> raised in Washington, D.C., and I have relatives in agencies that know
> about this stuff. They aren't allowed to discuss details, but I have
> been told that the UFOs are real. They aren't corporeal, but they are
> real.

Please see: http://www.skeptic.com/UFO-Pages/UFO-Intro.htm

Henry



The_Sage
2004-05-26 21:50:17 EST
>Reply to article by: jw <john_weatherly47<no>@yahoo.com>
>Date written: Wed, 26 May 2004 01:25:31 -0700
>MsgID:<rmk8b0tkfnl2alehsb9t6ujaf0f5nvnuv1@4ax.com>

>>>>>CBN.com – Every year, more than a million people report seeing UFOs.
>>>>>Are these people crackpots and attention-seekers? Or is there
>>>>>something real behind their claims?

>>>>Since there is absolutely no evidence that UFOs exist outside of the storytales
>>>>told of them, UFOs, just like demons, are not real.

>>>So, what you are saying, oh Wise One, is that you have seen every
>>>scrap of Top Secret information the US Government has on UFOs,
>>>including the video taken by our Shuttle astronauts, and you can
>>>PERSONALLY verity that it's all phony.

>>>YOU're phony.

>>So what you are saying, oh virulent one, is that you have seen every scrap of
>>Top Secret information the US Government has on UFOs, including the video taken
>>by our Shuttle astronauts, and you can PERSONALLY verity that it's all real?

>No. I did not say that or imply that. I AM saying that I was born and
>raised in Washington, D.C., and I have relatives in agencies that know
>about this stuff. They aren't allowed to discuss details, but I have
>been told that the UFOs are real. They aren't corporeal, but they are
>real.

It is obvious to all in this newsgroup that your relatives are just pulling your
leg; they are just having a little fun with you. I am not so easily manipulated
by stoytales without evidence as you are, even if my absolutely trustworthy
relatives <snicker!> are the ones telling me the stories. Stories are stories,
not facts, and I'm only interested in facts. Too bad all you or anyone else have
as your "factual evidence" are poorly told storytales...or in your case, your
poorly told second-hand storytales.

>And that's what I'll say about that..

>>You are naively ignorant.

>Your ad hominem attack is funny, as it proves that when you can't win
>an argument with logic, you start throwing rocks.

>How adult!

Actually, I was just throwing your own rocks back to you, ie -- your immature
"You're phony" rock above.

>>>I have friends /family who are involved in UFO-ology, and it's real,
>>>whatever they are.

>>You have friends/family who are gullible.

>AGAIN, you don't know what you are talking about.

Just because you say so, eh? Wow, what facts you have! Wow, what logically
irrefutable arguments you give! Wow, what a joke you are!

>I am referring to family/friends who are scientists (ever hear of
>NSA?) , and I note with much laughter that you are so opinionated, and
>so ignorant, that you haven't even asked me to elaborate. You merely
>make a blanket statement that whoever disagrees with you is an idiot.

That is the stupidest "UFOs are real" storytale I've heard to date: "Yeah I know
UFOs are real because my absolutely trustworthy relatives (whom I can't name)
told me second-hand stories (which I can't repeat) without a shred of evidence
that they are real...and so I gullibly believed them!". Haha!

>>>And since you took that shot at "demons" being phony as well, I think
>>>you're on the devil's side, trying to re-cover your hiding place.

>>And I suppose a self-proclaimed Saint like you is going to "expose" me?
>>Bwahahaha!

>All Christians are "saints". No big. And I don't need to expose you,
>demoniac; you've succeeded at that without any help from me.

Yeah, obviously you are so "good" at doing that.

>>>You SURE AS HELL don't know what you are talking about on this
>>>subject; or if you do, you simply aren't telling the truth.

>>I know enough to not believe everything I read,

>Nor do I. And you have NO CLUE what I have read. But your big mouth
>and TINY brain don't allow for other POVs.

But you are gullible enough to believe your relatives when they tell you
storytales about UFOs that even a five-year-old could recognize them as a
typical one of those "the big one that got away" fib. You are just too naively
ignorant to see when your relatives are pulling your leg.

>>something you have yet to learn.

>AGAIN, foolish one, you have NO idea what I've read.

You could read every book in the world but words on a piece of paper from the
New Age section of the bookstore are not proof or evidence or facts, they are
just mearsay and hearsay.

>>All you have as "evidence" that UFOs are real are a bunch of poorly told
>>storytales to go along with some poorly taken photos.

>What evidence do I have? Please tell me EVERYTHING I know, oh Wise
>One!

Okay: Zilch, nada, nothing, none, zero, naught. That is all the evidence you
have. Please feel free to prove me wrong.

>LOL!!

Looks like the laugh is still on you.

>>In other words, almost the
>>same exact "evidence" that demons exist outside of your superstitious
>>imagination.

>AGAIN, demoniac, please tell me EVERYTHING I know!!

>I await your gems.

Nothing can compare to the ones you given us. Thanks for entertaining us with
your ignorance. Please do it again sometime!

The Sage

=============================================================
My Home Page : http://members.cox.net/the.sage

"My friend plans to make a fortune with his invention. It's a
big metal box with a slot on one side and a sign that says
'How gullible are you? To find out, insert $50.'" -- COMEDY
COMES CLEAN, by Bill Jones
=============================================================
Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron