Bible Discussion: Female Iraqi POW Gets Abortion After Being Raped. NeoCon Creationsts Celebrate!

Female Iraqi POW Gets Abortion After Being Raped. NeoCon Creationsts Celebrate!

Yang, AthD \h.c\

Yang
a.a. #28
AthD (h.c.) conferred by the regents of the LCL
a.a. pastor #-273.15, the most frigid church of Celcius nee Kelvin
EAC Econometric Forecast and Socerey Division
Proudly plonked by Lani Girl and Crazyalec

The Bush 'balanced' budget: 1.3 trillion and worsening
The Bush 'economic' policy: -3 million jobs and counting
The Bush Iraq lie: -782 GIs, one friend's co-worker's son and mounting

Having Bush fuck up my country: Worthless

Mark Fox
2004-05-16 10:54:59 EST
Haven't you heard? That news story was faked and the editor of the
paper that published it has been fired.

Yang, AthD \h.c\
2004-05-16 15:03:01 EST

"Mark Fox" <mark_fox_@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Haven't you heard? That news story was faked and the editor of the
> paper that published it has been fired.

Do you have a clue? The Taguba report stated that female Iraqi POW's were
rpaed.

--

Yang
a.a. #28
AthD (h.c.) conferred by the regents of the LCL
a.a. pastor #-273.15, the most frigid church of Celcius nee Kelvin
EAC Econometric Forecast and Socerey Division
Proudly plonked by Lani Girl and Crazyalec

The Bush 'balanced' budget: 1.3 trillion and worsening
The Bush 'economic' policy: -3 million jobs and counting
The Bush Iraq lie: -783 GIs, one friend's co-worker's son and mounting

Having Bush fuck up my country: Worthless

Mark Fox
2004-05-17 20:21:53 EST
"Yang, AthD \(h.c\)" <eacmole@//AWOLBUSH//mail.com> wrote in message news:<4IOdnTR3oaV5JzrdRVn-ig@comcast.com>...
> "Mark Fox" <mark_fox_@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Haven't you heard? That news story was faked and the editor of the
> > paper that published it has been fired.
>
> Do you have a clue? The Taguba report stated that female Iraqi POW's were
> rpaed.

I can't find it in the report. Show us its there and you didn't just
make up that story.

Yang, AthD \h.c\
2004-05-17 22:21:27 EST

> "Yang, AthD \(h.c\)" <eacmole@//AWOLBUSH//mail.com> wrote in message
> > "Mark Fox" <mark_fox_@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > Haven't you heard? That news story was faked and the editor of the
> > > paper that published it has been fired.
> >
> > Do you have a clue? The Taguba report stated that female Iraqi POW's
were
> > rpaed.
> >

> I can't find it in the report. Show us its there and you didn't just
> make up that story.

"A male MP guard having sex with a female detainee"

Oh, that's right, they were having consensual sex between a warden and a
prisoner, just like CU football.

Let's see you rape-condoning NeoCons defend this. This ought to be fun.

--

Yang
a.a. #28
AthD (h.c.) conferred by the regents of the LCL
a.a. pastor #-273.15, the most frigid church of Celcius nee Kelvin
EAC Econometric Forecast and Socerey Division
Proudly plonked by Lani Girl and Crazyalec

The Bush 'balanced' budget: 1.3 trillion and worsening
The Bush 'economic' policy: -3 million jobs and counting
The Bush Iraq lie: -787 GIs, one friend's co-worker's son and mounting

Having Bush fuck up my country: Worthless

Mike Baudrillard
2004-05-18 02:27:45 EST
"Yang, AthD \(h.c\)" <eacmole@//AWOLBUSH//mail.com> wrote in message news:<7-2dnXA7Z-247jTdRVn-uQ@comcast.com>...
> "Mark Fox" <mark_fox_@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > "Yang, AthD \(h.c\)" <eacmole@//AWOLBUSH//mail.com> wrote in message
> > > "Mark Fox" <mark_fox_@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Do you have a clue? The Taguba report stated that female Iraqi POW's
> were
> > > rpaed.
> > >

> > I can't find it in the report. Show us its there and you didn't just
> > make up that story.
>
> "A male MP guard having sex with a female detainee"
>
> Oh, that's right, they were having consensual sex between a warden and a
> prisoner, just like CU football.
>
> Let's see you rape-condoning NeoCons defend this. This ought to be fun.
>
> --

I think George Bush and his funny friends want the world to suspect
that Iraqi females were giving it away for chewing gum and pepsi, the
same way they did in his prisons when he was Governor of Texas.

In Gatesville the females were stripped naked by guards, put in tiny
cages in the blazing heat and had to do oral sex for water. The
neo-cons extremists would have decent people accept that devout Moslem
women like making rape pornography.

Yang, AthD \h.c\
2004-05-18 03:14:17 EST

"Mike Baudrillard" <mike.baudrillard@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> "Yang, AthD \(h.c\)" <eacmole@//AWOLBUSH//mail.com> wrote in message
> > "Mark Fox" <mark_fox_@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > "Yang, AthD \(h.c\)" <eacmole@//AWOLBUSH//mail.com> wrote in message

> > were
> > > >

> > > I can't find it in the report. Show us its there and you didn't just
> > > make up that story.
> >
> > "A male MP guard having sex with a female detainee"
> >
> > Oh, that's right, they were having consensual sex between a warden and a
> > prisoner, just like CU football.
> >
> > Let's see you rape-condoning NeoCons defend this. This ought to be fun.
> >
> > --
>
> I think George Bush and his funny friends want the world to suspect
> that Iraqi females were giving it away for chewing gum and pepsi, the
> same way they did in his prisons when he was Governor of Texas.
>
> In Gatesville the females were stripped naked by guards, put in tiny
> cages in the blazing heat and had to do oral sex for water. The
> neo-cons extremists would have decent people accept that devout Moslem
> women like making rape pornography.

As long as the raped Iraqi doesn't have an abortion, it's perfectly okay in
NeoCon-land.

--

Yang
a.a. #28
AthD (h.c.) conferred by the regents of the LCL
a.a. pastor #-273.15, the most frigid church of Celcius nee Kelvin
EAC Econometric Forecast and Socerey Division
Proudly plonked by Lani Girl and Crazyalec

The Bush 'balanced' budget: 1.3 trillion and worsening
The Bush 'economic' policy: -3 million jobs and counting
The Bush Iraq lie: -787 GIs, one friend's co-worker's son and mounting

Having Bush fuck up my country: Worthless

Mark Fox
2004-05-20 00:28:06 EST
"Yang, AthD \(h.c\)" <eacmole@//AWOLBUSH//mail.com> wrote in message news:<7-2dnXA7Z-247jTdRVn-uQ@comcast.com>...
> "Mark Fox" <mark_fox_@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > "Yang, AthD \(h.c\)" <eacmole@//AWOLBUSH//mail.com> wrote in message
> > > "Mark Fox" <mark_fox_@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Do you have a clue? The Taguba report stated that female Iraqi POW's
> were
> > > rpaed.
> > >

> > I can't find it in the report. Show us its there and you didn't just
> > make up that story.
>
> "A male MP guard having sex with a female detainee"

Yes, you said that before.

Certainly you don't expect us to just BELIEVE you?? LOL!

How do we know you are not lying? Now show us where in the report this
sentence is found. what page is it on? What paragraph?

It seems conveniently suspicious that you found this sentence in the
report but you don't post the link to the report where you found it or
where in the report it was found.

> Oh, that's right, they were having consensual sex between a warden and a
> prisoner, just like CU football.

You have not established there was any sex at all much less
consensual. First things first.

> Let's see you rape-condoning NeoCons defend this. This ought to be fun.

Let's see you show your facts.

Yang, AthD \h.c\
2004-05-21 00:30:35 EST

> "Yang, AthD \(h.c\)" <eacmole@//AWOLBUSH//mail.com> wrote in message
> > "Mark Fox" <mark_fox_@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > "Yang, AthD \(h.c\)" <eacmole@//AWOLBUSH//mail.com> wrote in message

> > were
> > > >

> > > I can't find it in the report. Show us its there and you didn't just
> > > make up that story.
> >
> > "A male MP guard having sex with a female detainee"
>
> Yes, you said that before.
>
> Certainly you don't expect us to just BELIEVE you?? LOL!
>
> How do we know you are not lying? Now show us where in the report this
> sentence is found. what page is it on? What paragraph?

Let me guess. You're too much of a fucking idiot to google up the Taguba
report and do a CRTL-F.

http://www.agonist.org/annex/taguba.htm

--

Yang
a.a. #28
AthD (h.c.) conferred by the regents of the LCL
a.a. pastor #-273.15, the most frigid church of Celcius nee Kelvin
EAC Econometric Forecast and Socerey Division
Proudly plonked by Lani Girl and Crazyalec

The Bush 'balanced' budget: 1.3 trillion and worsening
The Bush 'economic' policy: -3 million jobs and counting
The Bush Iraq lie: -794 GIs, one friend's co-worker's son and mounting

Having Bush fuck up my country: Worthless

Mark Fox
2004-05-21 20:12:09 EST
"Yang, AthD \(h.c\)" <eacmole@//AWOLBUSH//mail.com> wrote in message news:<frmdnV8HJ4F3GDDdRVn_iw@comcast.com>...
> "Mark Fox" <mark_fox_@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > "Yang, AthD \(h.c\)" <eacmole@//AWOLBUSH//mail.com> wrote in message
> > > "Mark Fox" <mark_fox_@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> the

> were

> > > "A male MP guard having sex with a female detainee"
> >
> > Yes, you said that before.
> >
> > Certainly you don't expect us to just BELIEVE you?? LOL!
> >
> > How do we know you are not lying? Now show us where in the report this
> > sentence is found. what page is it on? What paragraph?
>

> Let me guess. You're too much of a fucking idiot to google up the Taguba
> report and do a CRTL-F.
>
> http://www.agonist.org/annex/taguba.htm

Thanks for finally posting the link. One always has to ask the slow
children more than once.

I would say that the real idiot with the potty mouth would be stupid
enough to turn "female detainee" (singular) into "POW's" (plural). So
much for your ability to read and comprehend.

I would also expect a potty mouth idiot to read a sentence from the
taguba report but yet somehow to be completely unable to show what
part of the report it came from. Such as: