Bible Discussion: What If Gay US Soldiers Think An Iraqi POW Has A Nice Ass?

What If Gay US Soldiers Think An Iraqi POW Has A Nice Ass?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

Sensitive_Asshole
2004-05-04 16:10:34 EST
What if a gay US soldier is standing around, looking at those naked
Iraqi POW's and he gets a hard on? What's a gay person who can't help
himself supposed to do?

Geopelia
2004-05-04 17:54:35 EST

"Sensitive_Asshole" <littlefelller@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> What if a gay US soldier is standing around, looking at those naked
> Iraqi POW's and he gets a hard on? What's a gay person who can't help
> himself supposed to do?

What a straight US soldier seeing a naked Iraqi female prisoner should do.
Think of the good name of his country and his unit and refrain from any
inappropriate action, of course.

(I hope nobody is stripping female prisoners, it is culturally insensitive.)

Gomez Addams
2004-05-04 19:58:13 EST

"geopelia" <phildoran@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message

> "Sensitive_Asshole" <littlefelller@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > What if a gay US soldier is standing around, looking at those naked
> > Iraqi POW's and he gets a hard on? What's a gay person who can't help
> > himself supposed to do?
>
> What a straight US soldier seeing a naked Iraqi female prisoner should do.
> Think of the good name of his country and his unit and refrain from any
> inappropriate action, of course.
>
> (I hope nobody is stripping female prisoners, it is culturally
insensitive.)

WHAT ANY OF THIS HAS TO DO WITH THE CHRISTIAN FAITH IS BEYOND ME.
TRIM YOUR HEADERS, YOU DINGBATS.

Geopelia
2004-05-04 21:22:29 EST

"Gomez Addams" <A@b.c> wrote in message

> "geopelia" <phildoran@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> >
> > "Sensitive_Asshole" <littlefelller@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > What if a gay US soldier is standing around, looking at those naked
> > > Iraqi POW's and he gets a hard on? What's a gay person who can't help
> > > himself supposed to do?
> >
> > What a straight US soldier seeing a naked Iraqi female prisoner should
do.
> > Think of the good name of his country and his unit and refrain from any
> > inappropriate action, of course.
> >
> > (I hope nobody is stripping female prisoners, it is culturally
> insensitive.)
>
> WHAT ANY OF THIS HAS TO DO WITH THE CHRISTIAN FAITH IS BEYOND ME.
> TRIM YOUR HEADERS, YOU DINGBATS.

I suppose we could look at the Parable of the Good Samaritan as showing the
way we should treat people of other cultures.
Stick to the New Testament. The way the Israelites treated some of the
heathen tribes around them in the Old Testament was not very nice.

Truth
2004-05-04 21:28:49 EST
On Tue, 04 May 2004 23:58:13 GMT, "Gomez Addams" <A@b.c> wrote:

> WHAT ANY OF THIS HAS TO DO WITH THE CHRISTIAN FAITH IS BEYOND ME ...

So is your shift key, apparently.

Do you believe that God talks to Bush?

Did God tell Bush to get his prisoners tortured, according to you?

Gomez Addams
2004-05-04 22:43:39 EST

> "Gomez Addams" <A@b.c> wrote in message
> >
> > "geopelia" <phildoran@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Sensitive_Asshole" <littlefelller@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > What a straight US soldier seeing a naked Iraqi female prisoner should
> do.
> > > Think of the good name of his country and his unit and refrain from
any
> > > inappropriate action, of course.
> > >
> > > (I hope nobody is stripping female prisoners, it is culturally
> > insensitive.)
> >
> > WHAT ANY OF THIS HAS TO DO WITH THE CHRISTIAN FAITH IS BEYOND ME.
> > TRIM YOUR HEADERS, YOU DINGBATS.
> >
> I suppose we could look at the Parable of the Good Samaritan as showing
the
> way we should treat people of other cultures.
> Stick to the New Testament. The way the Israelites treated some of the
> heathen tribes around them in the Old Testament was not very nice.
The children of Israel were commanded by Almighty God to exterminate the
residents of Canaan when they went in. You don't like it; take it up with
Him.
"Eet ees no my problem, senor."- Freddie Prinze, Sr. "Chico and the Man"

Gomez Addams
2004-05-04 22:58:06 EST
CHECK OUT THIS ARTICLE FROM THE NATIONAL REVIEW ONLINE:
May 04, 2004, 4:26 p.m.
Kerry Purple Heart Doc Speaks Out
The medical description of his first wound.

By Byron York

Some critics of Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry have questioned
the circumstances surrounding the first of three Purple Hearts Kerry won in
Vietnam. Those critics, among them some of Kerry's fellow veterans, have
suggested that a wound suffered by Kerry in December 1968 may have made him
technically eligible for a Purple Heart but was not severe enough to warrant
serious consideration, even for a decoration that was handed out by the
thousands. Whatever the case, Kerry was awarded the Purple Heart, and, along
with two others he won later, it allowed him to request to leave Vietnam
before his tour of duty was finished.

Kerry was treated for the wound at a medical facility in Cam Ranh Bay. The
doctor who treated Kerry, Louis Letson, is today a retired general
practitioner in Alabama. Letson says he remembers his brief encounter with
Kerry 35 years ago because "some of his crewmen related that Lt. Kerry had
told them that he would be the next JFK from Massachusetts." Letson says
that last year, as the Democratic campaign began to heat up, he told friends
that he remembered treating one of the candidates many years ago. In
response to their questions, Letson says, he wrote down his recollections of
the time. (Letson says he has had no contacts with anyone from the Bush
campaign or the Republican party.) What follows is Letson's memory, as he
wrote it.

I have a very clear memory of an incident which occurred while I was the
Medical Officer at Naval Support Facility, Cam Ranh Bay.
John Kerry was a (jg), the OinC or skipper of a Swift boat, newly arrived
in Vietnam. On the night of December 2, he was on patrol north of Cam Ranh,
up near Nha Trang area. The next day he came to sick bay, the medical
facility, for treatment of a wound that had occurred that night.

The story he told was different from what his crewmen had to say about
that night. According to Kerry, they had been engaged in a fire fight,
receiving small arms fire from on shore. He said that his injury resulted
from this enemy action.

Some of his crew confided that they did not receive any fire from shore,
but that Kerry had fired a mortar round at close range to some rocks on
shore. The crewman thought that the injury was caused by a fragment
ricocheting from that mortar round when it struck the rocks.

That seemed to fit the injury which I treated.

What I saw was a small piece of metal sticking very superficially in the
skin of Kerry's arm. The metal fragment measured about 1 cm. in length and
was about 2 or 3 mm in diameter. It certainly did not look like a round from
a rifle.

I simply removed the piece of metal by lifting it out of the skin with
forceps. I doubt that it penetrated more than 3 or 4 mm. It did not require
probing to find it, did not require any anesthesia to remove it, and did not
require any sutures to close the wound.

The wound was covered with a bandaid.

Not [sic] other injuries were reported and I do not recall that there was
any reported damage to the boat.

Rto
2004-05-05 06:15:15 EST
Since those soldiers were part of the 5% of the military that favor Kerry,
like all of the extremly liberal they are homosexual.
They weren't harming them. They were just showing them some of the John
Kerry/Barney Frank S&M fun and games

"Sensitive_Asshole" <littlefelller@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> What if a gay US soldier is standing around, looking at those naked
> Iraqi POW's and he gets a hard on? What's a gay person who can't help
> himself supposed to do?

Slurb
2004-05-05 19:02:35 EST
There is no "God". And even if there were any, you should be quite sure
about his signature in the order before genociding.

> The children of Israel were commanded by Almighty God to exterminate
the
> residents of Canaan when they went in. You don't like it; take it up with
> Him.
> "Eet ees no my problem, senor."- Freddie Prinze, Sr. "Chico and the
Man"

Pastor Dave
2004-05-05 19:19:31 EST
On Wed, 5 May 2004 20:02:35 -0300, "slurb"
<*a@tutopia.com.br> posted thusly:

>There is no "God". And even if there were any, you should be quite sure
>about his signature in the order before genociding.

There is a God and your comments show a lack of
understanding. I suppose you think that the Bible
shows God ordering a bunch of innocent people killed,
right?

± Pastor Dave Raymond ±

"As for me, I have not hastened from being a pastor
to follow thee: neither have I desired the woeful day;
thou knowest: that which came out of my lips was right
before thee." - Jeremiah 17:16

http://members.aol.com/trwstrong/straight.html

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)