Bible Discussion: So, It That All? Israel Admits It Killed Palestinian Lecturer By Mistake

So, It That All? Israel Admits It Killed Palestinian Lecturer By Mistake

Ptolemy
2004-04-29 07:37:25 EST
Israel admits it killed Palestinian lecturer by mistake....
http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/spages/421865.html

So, is that all? "Yeah we made a mistake and killed the wrong guy, again, but
we are going to continue killing anyone we want and the world is not to say
anything", we are the Light unto Nations!!!!

RacingFan
2004-04-29 08:15:03 EST
It's interesting to note that the IDFSS stormtroopers waited for a man to be
taken down by a dog, and then, while he was preoccupied with fighting the
dog off, they 'shot him from a distance'. He fitted the description of the
fugitives. Yup, 'he looked like an Arab'. He was disabled by the dog, yet
the IDFSS didn't even attempt to arrest him. Just another terrorist. Kill
him first, ask questions (and 'apologise' if necessary) later.

Was he shot in the back?

"Ptolemy" <Nyquist314159@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Israel admits it killed Palestinian lecturer by mistake....
> http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/spages/421865.html
>
> So, is that all? "Yeah we made a mistake and killed the wrong guy, again,
but
> we are going to continue killing anyone we want and the world is not to
say
> anything", we are the Light unto Nations!!!!

Richard Cranium
2004-04-29 08:41:48 EST
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 12:15:03 +0000 (UTC), "RacingFan"
<RacingFan*and*no*S*P*A*M@btconnect.com> wrote:

>It's interesting to note that the IDFSS stormtroopers waited for a man to be
>taken down by a dog, and then, while he was preoccupied with fighting the
>dog off, they 'shot him from a distance'. He fitted the description of the
>fugitives. Yup, 'he looked like an Arab'. He was disabled by the dog, yet
>the IDFSS didn't even attempt to arrest him. Just another terrorist. Kill
>him first, ask questions (and 'apologise' if necessary) later.
>
>Was he shot in the back?
>

>"Ptolemy" <Nyquist314159@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Israel admits it killed Palestinian lecturer by mistake....
>> http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/spages/421865.html
>>
>> So, is that all? "Yeah we made a mistake and killed the wrong guy, again,
>but
>> we are going to continue killing anyone we want and the world is not to
>say
>> anything", we are the Light unto Nations!!!!

It really doesn't matter. If he was wearing a towel, he was guilty .
. . period! Now the one thing that I can see that a-rabs might
properly protest is the fact that after (or perhaps shortly before)
the man passed away, he was eaten by IDF field forces for dinner.

Al-Quds
2004-04-29 08:47:04 EST
"RacingFan" <RacingFan*and*no*S*P*A*M@btconnect.com> wrote in message
> It's interesting to note that the IDFSS stormtroopers waited for a man to
be
> taken down by a dog, and then, while he was preoccupied with fighting the
> dog off, they 'shot him from a distance'. He fitted the description of
the
> fugitives. Yup, 'he looked like an Arab'. He was disabled by the dog,
yet
> the IDFSS didn't even attempt to arrest him. Just another terrorist.
Kill
> him first, ask questions (and 'apologise' if necessary) later.

Of course! as long as the zionists control America not even the UN can do
anything against israel! (thanks to the Yankee vetoes)

by the way who are IDF? I only know of IAF (israeli assault force)

> Was he shot in the back?

I think it's fair to say the entire planet (incl jews) have been shot in the
back by the curse of zionism!

> "Ptolemy" <Nyquist314159@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Israel admits it killed Palestinian lecturer by mistake....
> > http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/spages/421865.html
> >
> > So, is that all? "Yeah we made a mistake and killed the wrong guy,
again,
> but
> > we are going to continue killing anyone we want and the world is not to
> say
> > anything", we are the Light unto Nations!!!!

Ptolemy
2004-04-29 09:16:15 EST

> I think it's fair to say the entire planet (incl jews) have been shot in the
> back by the curse of zionism!

Yours are VERY TRUE WORDS. The rest of the world needs to wake up to this
madness.

ZZ
2004-04-29 10:26:13 EST
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 07:37:25 -0400, "Ptolemy"
<*9@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Israel admits it killed Palestinian lecturer by mistake....
>http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/spages/421865.html
>
>So, is that all? "Yeah we made a mistake and killed the wrong guy, again, but
>we are going to continue killing anyone we want and the world is not to say
>anything", we are the Light unto Nations!!!!

Regardless, the Israeli's are not the ones running around randomly
blowing themselves up in groups of innocent civilians. At least they
are attempting to target the troublemakers.

Deborah Sharavi
2004-04-29 18:53:30 EST
ZZ <zz_baby@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<u642901htbg5qgfhr0uq3itfmtt4h6oq49@4ax.com>...
>On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 07:37:25 -0400, "Ptolemy"
><Nyquist314159@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>Israel admits it killed Palestinian lecturer by mistake....
>>http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/spages/421865.html
>>So, is that all? "Yeah we made a mistake and killed the wrong guy,
again, but
>>we are going to continue killing anyone we want and the world is not
to say
>>anything", we are the Light unto Nations!!!!

Did the article state that? Don't think so.
"Abu Laimum, a lecturer in hospital management at the Arab-American
University in Jenin, was killed on Friday when troops were pursuing
two Hamas operatives. An investigation into the event by the IDF
Central Command and the coordinator of government activities in the
territories found that the lecturer accidentally wandered into the
area of the chase and had no connection to the wanted men.
"The probe also found that Abu Laimum was shot by one of the
back-up forces after the troops received a report of what the wanted
men were wearing and the report match Abu Laimum's description."

You have the same reaction when your burnoosed terrorist buddies blow
up a pizza parlour or a school? Of course you don't, not when there's
lots of dead Jews for you to dance over, right?

>Regardless, the Israeli's are not the ones running around randomly
>blowing themselves up in groups of innocent civilians. At least they
>are attempting to target the troublemakers.

The death of the lecturer isn't something to crow over. Neither is it
a cause to attack Jews, although the antisemites will, of course, do
just that. At least Israelis don't dance in the street over death,
like Pallies do, and did on 9/12.

Deborah

*@hotmail.com
2004-04-29 19:28:35 EST
<*9@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Israel admits it killed Palestinian lecturer by mistake....
>http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/spages/421865.html
>
>So, is that all?

Do you utter the same outrage when IDF soldiers die in friendly fire
incidents ?

Adam Helberg
2004-04-29 20:37:07 EST

"Deborah Sharavi" <dsharavi@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> ZZ <zz_baby@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 07:37:25 -0400, "Ptolemy"
> ><Nyquist314159@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >>Israel admits it killed Palestinian lecturer by mistake....
> >>http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/spages/421865.html
> >>So, is that all? "Yeah we made a mistake and killed the wrong guy,
> again, but
> >>we are going to continue killing anyone we want and the world is not
> to say
> >>anything", we are the Light unto Nations!!!!
>
> Did the article state that? Don't think so.
> "Abu Laimum, a lecturer in hospital management at the Arab-American
> University in Jenin, was killed on Friday when troops were pursuing
> two Hamas operatives. An investigation into the event by the IDF
> Central Command and the coordinator of government activities in the
> territories found that the lecturer accidentally wandered into the
> area of the chase and had no connection to the wanted men.
> "The probe also found that Abu Laimum was shot by one of the
> back-up forces after the troops received a report of what the wanted
> men were wearing and the report match Abu Laimum's description."
>
> You have the same reaction when your burnoosed terrorist buddies blow
> up a pizza parlour or a school? Of course you don't, not when there's
> lots of dead Jews for you to dance over, right?
>
> >Regardless, the Israeli's are not the ones running around randomly
> >blowing themselves up in groups of innocent civilians. At least they
> >are attempting to target the troublemakers.
>
> The death of the lecturer isn't something to crow over. Neither is it
> a cause to attack Jews, although the antisemites will, of course, do
> just that. At least Israelis don't dance in the street over death,
> like Pallies do, and did on 9/12.
>
> Deborah

Well put, Deborah.

RacingFan
2004-04-30 05:05:40 EST
"Adam Helberg" <sendspamhere@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Deborah Sharavi" <dsharavi@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > The death of the lecturer isn't something to crow over. Neither is it
> > a cause to attack Jews, although the antisemites will, of course, do
> > just that. At least Israelis don't dance in the street over death,
> > like Pallies do, and did on 9/12.
> >
> > Deborah
>
> Well put, Deborah.

The Mossad agents that were deported from the USA right after 9/11 were
actually caught doing just that.