Bible Discussion: Vote For Jesus In 2004, Not Bush, Because...

Vote For Jesus In 2004, Not Bush, Because...

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)

Mark Fox
2004-05-16 12:27:39 EST
hp_opus@hotmail.com (HP Opus) wrote in message news:<7d08d3ed.0405151423.82d939e@posting.google.com>...
> mark_fox_@yahoo.com (Mark Fox) wrote in message news:<a258afb5.0405150541.3c9d68ab@posting.google.com>...
> > the cockroach <mrwho@zog.gov> wrote in message news:<Xns94E7C668C5C07mrwhozoggov@207.225.159.6>...
> > > hp_opus@hotmail.com (HP Opus) wrote in

> > 1942???? Gosh, when you have to go back 62 years to throw mud on a
> > good President you are really stretching.
> >
> > Hey, Opus, that was in the last century, over 60 years ago. All those
> > guys are dead of old age. Join us in the twenty first century. Won't
> > you?
>
> You're one to talk there, Mark Fox, because just this past week, you
> wrote to alt.politics that "Islamic terrorism is as great a threat to
> the world as Hitler was a mere 64 years ago. It must be dealt with
> now or millions more will die. Its the Nazi conquest all over again."
> And at alt.bible, alt.christnet and alt.christnet.bible, you threw
> mud on "Hitler for gassing the Jews".

you equate Hitler murdering 12 million innocent civilains in gas
chambers as "throwing mud"?? That's bizzare.

> So, you went back 64 years to throw mud on Hitler (good for you,
> because I'd do the same and worse things on that Satanic guy), and
> here you are still joining us in the 21st century. But because I went
> back 62 years to throw mud on Bush, you say I'm therefore no longer
> with us in the 21st century? You sure have given a new meaning to the
> phrase "Dumb and Dumber" there, Mark Fox.

You do realize that Hitler is dead?? Don't you??
Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)