Bible Discussion: Vote For Jesus In 2004, Not Bush, Because...

Vote For Jesus In 2004, Not Bush, Because...
Posts: 11

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

HP Opus
2004-04-25 18:07:48 EST
Holy greetings, American brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ!


For TWELVE months now (oh my, has it really been that long?) I've been
praying and saying, Vote for Jesus Christ in 2004 -- not George W.
Bush -- because:

-- AFTER 60 YEARS OF INATTENTION AND EVEN DENIAL BY THE U.S. MEDIA,
NEWLY-UNCOVERED GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS IN THE NATIONAL ARCHIVES AND
LIBRARY OF CONGRESS REVEAL THAT PRESCOTT BUSH, THE GRANDFATHER OF
PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH, SERVED AS A BUSINESS PARTNER OF AND U.S.
BANKING OPERATIVE FOR THE FINANCIAL ARCHITECT OF THE NAZI WAR MACHINE
FROM 1926 UNTIL 1942, WHEN CONGRESS TOOK AGGRESSIVE ACTION AGAINST
BUSH AND HIS "ENEMY NATIONAL" PARTNERS. THE DOCUMENTS ALSO SHOW THAT
BUSH AND HIS COLLEAGUES, ACCORDING TO REPORTS FROM THE U.S. DEPARTMENT
OF THE TREASURY AND FBI, TRIED TO CONCEAL THEIR FINANCIAL ALLIANCE
WITH GERMAN INDUSTRIALIST FRITZ THYSSEN, A STEEL AND COAL BARON WHO,
BEGINNING IN THE MID-1920S, PERSONALLY FUNDED ADOLF HITLER'S RISE TO
POWER BY THE SUBVERSION OF DEMOCRATIC PRINCIPLE AND GERMAN LAW.
FURTHERMORE, THE DECLASSIFIED RECORDS DEMONSTRATE THAT BUSH AND HIS
ASSOCIATES, WHO INCLUDED E. ROLAND hHRRIMAN, YOUNGER BROTHER OF
AMERICAN ICON W. AVERELL HARRIMAN, AND GEORGE HERBERT WALKER,
PRESIDENT BUSH'S MATERNAL GREAT-GRANDFATHER, CONTINUED THEIR DEALINGS
WITH THE GERMAN INDUSTRIAL BARON FOR NEARLY EIGHT MONTHS AFTER THE
U.S. ENTERED THE WAR. FOR SIX DECADES THESE HISTORICAL FACTS HAVE
GONE UNREPORTED BY THE MAINSTREAM U.S. MEDIA. The essential facts
have appeared on the Internet and in relatively obscure books, but
were dismissed by the media and Bush family as undocumented diatribes.
This story has also escaped the attention of "official" Bush
biographers, Presidential historians and publishers of U.S. history
books covering World War II and its aftermath. The White House did
not respond to phone calls seeking comment. The unraveling of the web
of Bush-Harriman-Thyssen U.S. enterprises, all of which operated out
of the same suite of offices at 39 Broadway under the supervision of
Prescott Bush, began with a story that ran in the New York
Herald-Tribune on July 30, 1942. By then, the U.S. had been at war
with Germany for nearly eight months. "Hitler's Angel Has $3 Million
in U.S. Bank," declared the headline. The lead paragraph characterized
Fritz Thyssen as "Adolf Hitler's original patron a decade ago."
...The "bank," founded in 1924 by W. Averell Harriman on behalf of
Thyssen and his Bank voor Handel en Scheepvaart N.V. of Holland, was
Union Banking Corporation (UBC) of New York City. ...Roland Harriman
was chairman and Prescott Bush a managing director. The
Herald-Tribune article did not identify Bush or Harriman as executives
of UBC, or Brown Brothers Harriman, in which they were partners, as
UBC's private banker. A confidential FBI memo from that period
suggested, without naming the Bush and Harriman families, that
politically prominent individuals were about to come under official
U.S. government scrutiny as Hitler's plunder of Europe continued
unabated. After the "Hitler's Angel" article was published Bush and
Harriman made no attempts to divest themselves of the controversial
Thyssen financial alliance, nor did they challenge the newspaper
report that UBC was, in fact, a de facto Nazi front organization in
the U.S. Instead, the government documents show, Bush and his
partners increased their subterfuge to try to conceal the true nature
and ownership of their various businesses, particularly after the U.S.
entered the war. ...UBC's original group of business associates
included George Herbert Walker, who had a relationship with the
Harriman family that began in 1919. In 1922, Walker and W. Averell
Harriman traveled to Berlin to set up the German branch of their
banking and investment operations, which were largely based on
critical war resources such as steel and coal. The
Walker-Harriman-created German industrial alliance also included
partnership with another German titan who supported Hitler's rise,
Friedrich Flick, who partnered with Thyssen in the German Steel Trust
that forged the Nazi war machine. ...In 1926, after Prescott Bush had
married Walker's daughter, Dorothy, Walker brought Bush in as a vice
president of the private banking and investment firm of W.A. Harriman
& Co., also located in New York. Bush became a partner in the firm
that later became Brown Brothers Harriman and the largest private
investment bank in the world. Eventually, Bush became a director of
and stockholder in UBC. However, the government documents note that
Bush, Harriman, Lievense and the other UBC stockholders were in fact
"nominees," or phantom shareholders, for Thyssen and his Holland bank,
meaning that they acted at the direct behest of their German client.
On October 20, 1942, under authority of the Trading with the Enemy
Act, the U.S. Congress seized UBC and liquidated its assets after the
war. The seizure is confirmed by Vesting Order No. 248 in the U.S.
Office of the Alien Property Custodian and signed by U.S. Alien
Property Custodian Leo T. Crowley. In August, under the same
authority, Congress had seized the first of the Bush-Harriman-managed
Thyssen entities, Hamburg-American Line, under Vesting Order No. 126,
also signed by Crowley. Eight days after the seizure of UBC, Congress
invoked the Trading with the Enemy Act again to take control of two
more Bush-Harriman-Thyssen businesses - Holland-American Trading Corp.
(Vesting Order No. 261) and Seamless Steel Equipment Corp (Vesting
Order No. 259). ...The documents from the Archives also show that the
Bushes and Harrimans shipped valuable U.S. assets, including gold,
coal, steel and U.S. Treasury and war bonds, to their foreign clients
overseas as Hitler geared up for his 1939 invasion of Poland, the
event that sparked World War II. Following the Congressional seizures
of UBC and the other four Bush-Harriman-Thyssen enterprises, The New
York Times reported on December 16, 1944, in a brief story on page 25,
that UBC had "received authority to change its principal place of
business to 120 Broadway." ...Since then, the information has not
appeared in any U.S. news coverage of any Bush political campaign, nor
has it been included in any of the major Bush family biographies.
...Newsweek Polska, the magazine's Polish edition, published a short
piece on the "Bush Nazi past" in its March 5, 2003 edition. The item
reported that "the Bush family reaped rewards from the forced-labor
prisoners in the Auschwitz concentration camp," according to a
copyrighted English-language translation from Scoop Media
(www.scoop.co.nz). The story also reported the seizure of the various
Bush-Harriman-Thyssen businesses. ...After the seizures of the
various businesses they oversaw with Cornelis Lievense and his German
partners, the U.S. government quietly settled with Bush, Harriman and
others after the war. Bush and Harriman each received $1.5 million in
cash as compensation for their seized business assets. In 1952,
Prescott Bush was elected to the U.S. Senate, with no press accounts
about his well-concealed Nazi past. THERE IS NO RECORD OF ANY U.S.
PRESS COVERAGE OF THE BUSH-NAZI CONNECTION DURING ANY POLITICAL
CAMPAIGNS CONDUCTED BY GEORGE HERBERT WALKER BUSH, JEB BUSH, OR GEORGE
W. BUSH, with the exception of a brief mention in an unrelated story
in the Sarasota Herald Tribune in November 2000 and a brief but
inaccurate account in The Boston Globe in 2001. (SOURCE: John
Buchanan, "Bush - Nazi Link Confirmed," NEW HAMPSHIRE GAZETTE, October
10, 2003, http://www.nhgazette.com/cgi-bin/NHGstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=NN_Bush_Nazi%20Link)


So, my born-again Jewish and Gentile Christian brothers and sisters in
America, who's it going to be this time? Who will you sell your souls
to, come Election 2004 -- Jesus Christ or George W. Bush? Don't you
know that you cannot serve two masters without losing your salvation
and without destroying the body of Christ? Therefore, you must never
again, like the previous election, render unto George W. Bush what is
Jesus Christ's! That's what you did when you voted for George W. Bush
in Election 2000 for religious reasons, i.e. because you believed he's
a born-again Christian.

Remember Jesus always and receive daily the good news of salvation
from His crucifixion, burial and resurrection, with a heart of
repentance, faith, obedience, service, love and joyful endurance.


HpO

Mark Fox
2004-04-25 21:42:16 EST
hp_opus@hotmail.com (HP Opus) wrote in message news:<7d08d3ed.0404251407.517892d1@posting.google.com>...
> Holy greetings, American brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ!
>
>
> For TWELVE months now (oh my, has it really been that long?) I've been
> praying and saying, Vote for Jesus Christ in 2004 -- not George W.
> Bush -- because:
>
> -- AFTER 60 YEARS OF INATTENTION AND EVEN DENIAL BY THE U.S. MEDIA,
> NEWLY-UNCOVERED GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS IN THE NATIONAL ARCHIVES AND
> LIBRARY OF CONGRESS REVEAL THAT PRESCOTT BUSH, THE GRANDFATHER OF
> PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH, SERVED AS A BUSINESS PARTNER OF AND U.S.
> BANKING OPERATIVE FOR THE FINANCIAL ARCHITECT OF THE NAZI WAR MACHINE
> FROM 1926 UNTIL 1942, WHEN CONGRESS TOOK AGGRESSIVE ACTION AGAINST
> BUSH AND HIS "ENEMY NATIONAL" PARTNERS. THE DOCUMENTS ALSO SHOW THAT
> BUSH AND HIS COLLEAGUES, ACCORDING TO REPORTS FROM THE U.S. DEPARTMENT
> OF THE TREASURY AND FBI, TRIED TO CONCEAL THEIR FINANCIAL ALLIANCE
> WITH GERMAN INDUSTRIALIST FRITZ THYSSEN, A STEEL AND COAL BARON WHO,
> BEGINNING IN THE MID-1920S, PERSONALLY FUNDED ADOLF HITLER'S RISE TO
> POWER BY THE SUBVERSION OF DEMOCRATIC PRINCIPLE AND GERMAN LAW.
> FURTHERMORE, THE DECLASSIFIED RECORDS DEMONSTRATE THAT BUSH AND HIS
> ASSOCIATES, WHO INCLUDED E. ROLAND hHRRIMAN, YOUNGER BROTHER OF
> AMERICAN ICON W. AVERELL HARRIMAN, AND GEORGE HERBERT WALKER,
> PRESIDENT BUSH'S MATERNAL GREAT-GRANDFATHER, CONTINUED THEIR DEALINGS
> WITH THE GERMAN INDUSTRIAL BARON FOR NEARLY EIGHT MONTHS AFTER THE
> U.S. ENTERED THE WAR. FOR SIX DECADES THESE HISTORICAL FACTS HAVE
> GONE UNREPORTED BY THE MAINSTREAM U.S. MEDIA.

Hey, Opus, could this be getting no press attention because ALL THESE
GUYS ARE DEAD?????


Do you think its respectful of Jesus' teachings to blame George W Bush
(the maternal great grandson) for something his great grandfather
did??? Assuming that he did anything at all. You have a strange
method of assigning guilt.


> The essential facts
> have appeared on the Internet and in relatively obscure books, but
> were dismissed by the media and Bush family as undocumented diatribes.

And don't forget the accusations are against people who have died of
old age. They are gone. You need to move on and get a life.


Also, did you know that the Bayer corporation used Jewish
concentration camp slave labor in their factories??? Should we launch
a huge investigation and boycott aspirin???


> This story has also escaped the attention of "official" Bush
> biographers, Presidential historians and publishers of U.S. history
> books covering World War II and its aftermath. The White House did
> not respond to phone calls seeking comment. The unraveling of the web
> of Bush-Harriman-Thyssen U.S. enterprises, all of which operated out
> of the same suite of offices at 39 Broadway under the supervision of
> Prescott Bush, began with a story that ran in the New York
> Herald-Tribune on July 30, 1942.

>
> So, my born-again Jewish and Gentile Christian brothers and sisters in
> America, who's it going to be this time? Who will you sell your souls
> to, come Election 2004 -- Jesus Christ or George W. Bush? Don't you
> know that you cannot serve two masters without losing your salvation
> and without destroying the body of Christ? Therefore, you must never
> again, like the previous election, render unto George W. Bush what is
> Jesus Christ's! That's what you did when you voted for George W. Bush
> in Election 2000 for religious reasons, i.e. because you believed he's
> a born-again Christian.
>
> Remember Jesus always and receive daily the good news of salvation
> from His crucifixion, burial and resurrection, with a heart of
> repentance, faith, obedience, service, love and joyful endurance.

Don't forget, Opus. Its ONLY IN Jesus' crixifixion that you may be
saved!!!

>
>
> HpO

HP Opus
2004-05-02 09:13:18 EST
mark_fox_@yahoo.com (Mark Fox) wrote in message news:<a258afb5.0404251742.3e1525a0@posting.google.com>...
> Don't forget, Opus. Its ONLY IN Jesus' crixifixion
> that you may be saved!!!


Don't forget, Fox. YOU SAID JESUS IS NOT THE ONLY WAY AND YOU SAID
MUSLIMS, JEWS AND CHRISTIANS WORSHIP THE SAME GOD. No wonder you're
voting for George W. Bush, your kindred spirit!


MARK FOX: Don't you find it a little petty and shallow to announce
that Jesus is the only way to salvation? (1)

MARK FOX: the God you describe is not worth worshiping. (2)

MARK FOX: I agree with George Bush. Muslims, Jews and Christians all
worship the same God. (3)



S O U R C E

(1) Mark Fox (mark_fox_@yahoo.com). Subject: Re: Jesus broke down the
walls of hatred between Jew and Samartian -- would He try to break
down the wall of hatred we have for Arabs and Arab Culture?
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.methodist, alt.bible,
soc.culture.palestine. Date: 2003-12-03. Message-ID:
<*c@posting.google.com>.

(2) Mark Fox (mark_fox_@yahoo.com). Subject: Re: Jesus broke down the
walls of hatred between Jew and Samartian -- would He try to break
down the wall of hatred we have for Arabs and Arab Culture?
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.methodist, alt.bible,
soc.culture.palestine. Date: 2003-12-07. Message-ID:
<*e@posting.google.com>.

(3) Mark Fox (mark_fox_@yahoo.com). Subject: Re: Jesus Was Jewish!
Newsgroups: alt.bible, alt.politics.immigration, alt.abortion. Date:
2003-12-22. Message-ID:
<*6@posting.google.com>

Mark Fox
2004-05-03 19:54:40 EST
hp_opus@hotmail.com (HP Opus) wrote..
> mark_fox_@yahoo.com (Mark Fox) wrote...
> > Don't forget, Opus. Its ONLY IN Jesus' crixifixion
> > that you may be saved!!!
>
>
> Don't forget, Fox. YOU SAID JESUS IS NOT THE ONLY WAY

I never said that. I said that you were petty and shallow. You have
it posted below. Read it again.

> AND YOU SAID
> MUSLIMS, JEWS AND CHRISTIANS WORSHIP THE SAME GOD.

This is a correct quote. I said it because its true.

Its true for two reasons:

1. there is only one God so all people who worship God worship the
same God by definition.

2. The Koran recognizes Abraham, Moses and Jesus as prophets of the
one true God. The Muslim Koran claims the exact same God as the one
prayed to by Abraham, Moses and Jesus.




> No wonder you're
> voting for George W. Bush, your kindred spirit!

I'm a Democrat and I'm voting for George Bush because he cut my taxes
and he is working hard on national security. The fact that George
Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus and has freely professed that he is
but a sinner who needs Gods guidance and salvation is a free plus to
his Presidential qualifications.

>
>
> MARK FOX: Don't you find it a little petty and shallow to announce
> that Jesus is the only way to salvation? (1)
>
> MARK FOX: the God you describe is not worth worshiping. (2)

Because you describe the one true God in a rather bizarre and mostly
incorrect fashion. I pity you your punishment on judgement day for
all the children of God that were turned away from God by your
arrogant and misguided claims.

>
> MARK FOX: I agree with George Bush. Muslims, Jews and Christians all
> worship the same God. (3)

True!

>
>
>
> S O U R C E
>

You are indeed very good at quoting sources but we don't need them in
this case because all three quotes are correct. I will vouch for
them. LOL!

Henry Etta
2004-05-04 00:56:26 EST

"Mark Fox" <mark_fox_@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:a258afb5.0405031554.7faf0ef5@posting.google.com...
> hp_opus@hotmail.com (HP Opus) wrote..
>> mark_fox_@yahoo.com (Mark Fox) wrote...


> You are indeed very good at quoting sources but we don't need them in
> this case because all three quotes are correct. I will vouch for
> them. LOL!

[Isa 45:7 KJV] I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and
create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

I've traced down the evil one and it is God!

Henry Etta



Mark Fox
2004-05-04 20:00:21 EST
"Henry Etta" <Etta@etta.com> wrote in message news:<_nFlc.26076$kh4.1414284@attbi_s52>...
> "Mark Fox" <mark_fox_@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:a258afb5.0405031554.7faf0ef5@posting.google.com...
> > hp_opus@hotmail.com (HP Opus) wrote..
> >> mark_fox_@yahoo.com (Mark Fox) wrote...
>
>
> > You are indeed very good at quoting sources but we don't need them in
> > this case because all three quotes are correct. I will vouch for
> > them. LOL!
>
> [Isa 45:7 KJV] I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and
> create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
>


The New International Version says:

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light and create darkness,
I bring prosperity and create disaster;
I, the LORD , do all these things.



>
> I've traced down the evil one and it is God!
>
> Henry Etta

The only reason you would be attempting to "trace down the evil one"
is if you were trying to BE GOD.

The good news is that if you ever find your way out of the darkness
into the light God will forgive you.

HP Opus
2004-05-09 09:22:30 EST
mark_fox_@yahoo.com (Mark Fox) wrote in message news:<a258afb5.0405031554.7faf0ef5@posting.google.com>...
> I'm a Democrat and I'm voting for George Bush
> because he cut my taxes and he is working hard
> on national security. The fact that George Bush
> has tremendous faith in Jesus and has freely
> professed that he is but a sinner who needs Gods
> guidance and salvation is a free plus to his
> Presidential qualifications.


GEORGE W. BUSH: [You] no-good fucking sonovabitch. (1)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus

GEORGE W. BUSH: We're gonna take this thing [the evangelicals] over...
(2)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus

GEORGE W. BUSH: Pussy [is what my father and I talk about]. (3)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus

GEORGE W. BUSH: Go to hell... (4)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus

GEORGE W. BUSH: I don't necessarily believe every single word [in the
Bible] is literally true. ...The verdict is still out on how God
created the earth. (5)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus

GEORGE W. BUSH: I feel like God wants me to run for President. I
can't explain it, but I sense my country is going to need me.
Something is going to happen... I know it won't be easy on me or my
family, but God wants me to do it." (6)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus

GEORGE W. BUSH: There's Adam Clymer -- major league asshole -- from
the New York Times... (7)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus

GEORGE W. BUSH: People communicate with God and reach God in different
ways. ...And I am mindful of what Billy Graham one time told me, for
me not to try to figure out...who gets to go to heaven. ...And when I
told you I'm a sinner -- you need to take that in the figurative
sense. (8)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus

GEORGE W. BUSH: I joined Skull and Bones, a secret society, so secret
I can't say anything more. (9)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus

GEORGE W. BUSH: ...four Gentile governors - one Methodist, two
Catholics, and a Mormon, and several Jewish-American friends...prayed
together, on bended knee...around an altar kneeling, one common Lord.
Faith changes lives. I know, because faith has changed mine. (10)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus

GEORGE W. BUSH: ["Did I have any qualms, say, about joining an elite
secret club like Skull and Bones at Yale University?"] No qualms at
all. I was honored. ...["How do I demystify it a bit for those who
might think it's a cross between a Masonic Lodge and the Trilateral
Commission?"] Without revealing all the great secrets? ...Someone a
year ahead of me tapped me. There was an entry celebration. I can't
remember whether my dad showed up or not. (11)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus

GEORGE W. BUSH: Throughout the world, people of all religions
recognize Jesus Christ as an example of love, compassion, sacrifice
and service. Reaching out to the poor, the suffering and the
marginalized, he provided moral leadership that continues to inspire
countless men, women and children today. (12)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus

GEORGE W. BUSH: All Presidents of the United States have come to the
National Prayer Breakfast, regardless of their religious views. No
matter what our background, in prayer we share something universal --
a desire to speak and listen to our Maker, and to know His plan for
our lives. ...Men and women can be good without faith, but faith is a
force of goodness. Men and women can be compassionate without faith,
but faith often inspires compassion. Human beings can love without
faith, but faith is a great teacher of love. ...Faith is also
important to the civility of our country. It teaches us not merely to
tolerate one another, but to respect one another -- to show a regard
for different views and the courtesy to listen. This is essential to
democracy. It is also the proper way to treat human beings created
in the divine image. We'll have our disagreements. Civility does not
require us to abandon deeply-held beliefs. Civility does not demand
casual creeds and colorless convictions. Americans have always
believed that civility and firm resolve could live easily with one
another. But civility does mean that our public debate ought to be
free from bitterness and anger, rancor and ill-will. We have an
obligation to make our case, not to demonize our opponents. As the
Book of James reminds us, fresh water and salt water cannot flow from
the same spring. (13)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus

GEORGE W. BUSH: It's...a high honor for me to be on the podium with so
many outstanding leaders of faith. I've had the honor of meeting many
of the cardinals who are here, and many of the bishops and archbishops
from around the country. ...The Catholic Church is fortunate to have
such strong, capable, decent leadership. And America is fortunate to
have such strong leaders in our midst. ...All of you are part of the
humanizing mission which is part of the "great commission" and the
Pope John Paul II Cultural Center, which we will dedicate tomorrow,
will bring this message to generations of Americans in this capital of
our nation. The best way to honor Pope John Paul II, truly one of the
great men, is to take his teaching seriously; is to listen to his
words and put his words and teachings into action here in America.
This is a challenge we must accept. (14)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus

GEORGE W. BUSH: Cardinal Maida, ...Cardinal Szocha, ...and, Cardinal
McCarrick, ...I'm proud to live in your archdiocese. ...When Cardinal
Wojtyla spoke here at Catholic University in 1976, few imagined the
course his life would take, or the history his life would shape.
...Now he's kissed the ground of 123 countries and leads a flock of 1
billion into the Third Millennium. We remember the Pope's visit to
Israel and his mission of reconciliation and mutual respect between
Christians and Jews. He is the first modern Pope to enter a synagogue
or visit an Islamic country. ...His is not the power of armies or
technology or wealth. It is the unexpected power of a baby in a
stable, of a man on a cross, of a simple fisherman who carried a
message of hope to Rome. ...We thank God for this rare man, a servant
of God and a hero of history. And I thank all of you for building this
center of conscience and reflection in our Nation's Capital. (15)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus

GEORGE W. BUSH: This crusade, this war on terrorism, is going to take
a while... [But] we will rid the world of the evil-doers. (16)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus

GEORGE W. BUSH: I have told the nation more than once that...the
teachings of Islam are the teachings of peace and good. ...And I also
appreciate the prayers to the universal God. (17)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus

GEORGE W. BUSH: I appreciate your [the Russians'] understanding there
is a universal and gracious God. (18)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus

GEORGE W. BUSH: ...universal God...is important -- obviously,
important part of my life, but very important part of the life of our
country. (19)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus

GEORGE W. BUSH: As more and more people go to their churches and
synagogues and mosques and hear that universal call to love a
neighbor, America's culture is changing. ...Out of the evil done to
this great land is going to come incredible good... (20)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus

GEORGE W. BUSH: Islam is...a faith based upon love, not hate.
...Americans of all faiths will come together in a spirit of unity...
Everybody ought to worship the Almighty, however they choose. (21)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus

GEORGE W. BUSH: I am pleased to join you today in the celebration of
Eid, the culmination of the Holy Month of Ramadan. ...Islam traces
its origins back to God's call on Abraham. And Ramadan commemorates
the revelation of God's word in the Holy Koran to the prophet
Mohammad... The spirit behind this holiday is a reminder that...Islam
affirms God's justice... Eid Mubarak. God bless. (22)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus

GEORGE W. BUSH: The crew of the shuttle Columbia did not return safely
to Earth; yet we can pray that all are safely home. (23)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus

GEORGE W. BUSH: F___ Saddam. We're taking him out. (24)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus

GEORGE W. BUSH: America welcomes individuals of all backgrounds and
religions, and our citizens hold diverse beliefs. In prayer, we share
the universal desire to speak and listen to our Maker and to seek the
plans He has for our lives. ...In this hour of history's calling,
Americans are bowing humbly in churches, synagogues, temples, mosques,
and in their own homes, in the presence of the Almighty. ...Now,
therefore, I, George W. Bush, President of the United States of
America, do hereby proclaim May 1, 2003, as a National Day of Prayer.
I ask the citizens of our Nation to pray, each after his or her own
faith, in thanksgiving for the freedoms and blessings we have received
and for God's continued guidance and protection. (25)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus

GEORGE W. BUSH: We are mindful as well that some good men and women
are not making the journey home. ...Every name, every life is a loss
to our military, to our nation and to the loved ones who grieve.
There is no homecoming for these families. Yet we pray in God's time
their reunion will come. (26)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus

GEORGE W. BUSH: God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them,
and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam [Hussein], which I did,
and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. If
you [Palestinian Prime Minister Mahmoud Abbas] help me I will act, and
if not, the elections will come and I will have to focus on them. (27)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus

GEORGE W. BUSH: Islam's a peaceful religion. The basic tenets of
Islam is peace and respect and tolerance. (28)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus

GEORGE W. BUSH: Ramadan...provides Muslims a time to...practice God's
commands. ...Islam is a peaceful religion... (29)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus

GEORGE W. BUSH: Ramadan...this holy time..is...a good time for people
of all faiths to reflect on...[our] gratitude to God... I
particularly want to thank Imam Faizul Khan, who will lead us in
prayer. ...Islam is a religion that brings hope and comfort to good
people across America and around the world. Tonight we honor...the
tradition of Islam by hosting this Iftaar at the White House. (30)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus

GEORGE W. BUSH: By encouraging the celebration of faith and sharing of
God's love and boundless mercy, churches like yours [the Metropolitan
Community Churches] put hope in people's hearts and a sense of purpose
in their lives... This milestone provides an opportunity to reflect
on your years of service and to rejoice in God's faithfulness to your
congregation. (31)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus

GEORGE W. BUSH: [To the remark, "Some people who share your beliefs
don't believe that Muslims worship the same Almighty."] I do say
that...I believe we worship the same God. (32)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus

GEORGE W. BUSH: [To Diane Sawyer's question "are you saying you will
absolutely support a Constitutional amendment against gay marriage and
against gay civil unions?" my answer is:] the position of this
administration is that whatever legal arrangements people want to
make, they're allowed to make, so long as it's embraced by the state
or start[s] at the state level. ...[To her statement that "Vice
President Cheney has spoken out in favor of civil unions [and] In the
2000 election, you said pretty much it was a state issue", I say:]
That's right. Except and unless judicial rulings undermine the
sanctity of marriage. In which case, we may need a Constitutional
amendment. ...I also think it's very important, on this subject, that
the country be tolerant of people and understand people, but tolerance
and belief in marriage aren't mutually exclusive points of view. ...I
do believe in the sanctity of marriage. ... but I don't see that as
conflict with being a tolerant person or an understanding person...
(33)

MARK FOX: The fact [is] that George Bush has tremendous faith in Jesus



S O U R C E S

(1) George W. Bush in April 1986, addressing Al Hunt of the Wall
Street Journal, quoted in Jake Tapper, "God Is Their CoPilot: Both
Born-Again, Bush and Gore Have Made This the Most God-Fearing
Presidential Race in 100 Years. But Their Faiths Have Led these Men in
Two Completely Different Directions," SALON, 07 July 2000,
http://archive.salon.com/politics/feature/2000/07/07/born_again/.

(2) George W. Bush in March 1987 quoted by Doug Wead, cited in Hanna
Rosin, "Applying Personal Faith to Public Policy: 'Changed Man'
Advocates Church-Based Programs," WASHINGTON POST, 24 July 2000,
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&node=&contentId=A31740-2000Jul23&notFound=true.
"[George W. Bush's] father, then running for president, was under
attack by what inside the campaign they called 'the aliens' --
evangelical Republicans flocking to the candidacy of Pat Robertson.
Bush arrived in Washington in March 1987 and was put in charge of
'coalitions,' the campaign code word for evangelicals. 'He came in
and said, "We're gonna take this thing over,"' recalls Doug Wead, a
campaign aide with ties to the evangelicals and Bush's partner in the
venture."

(3) George W. Bush in response to a Hartford [Connecticut] Courant
reporter who asked what Bush and his father talked about when they
weren't discussing politics at the 1988 Republican convention, quoted
in Jake Tapper, op. cit.

(4) Texas Governor George W. Bush in 1998, right before leaving for a
trip to Israel, in response to an Austin American-Statesman reporter
who asked Bush what he would say to the Israelis upon arrival, quoted
in Jake Tapper, op. cit.

(5) Texas Governor George W. Bush, quoted in "Bush: Christianity
Central to His Life", RELIGION TODAY, 26 January 2000, or in Peter
Glover, "Playing the Christian Card: The Politics of Religion", CRN
NEWS, Number 9, 2000,
http://www.c-r-n.org.uk/articles/gen_playing.pdf, or in Michael Lind,
"Bush Whistles Dixie," NEWSWEEK, 23 December 2003,
http://www.newamerica.net/index.cfm?pg=article&pubID=1078, or in
Daniel Lazare, "THE NEW YORKER Goes to War", NATION, 15 May 2003,
http://www.thenation.com/doc.mhtml?i=20030602&c=1&s=lazare, or in
Robin McKie and Martin Bright, "In the Beginning", OBSERVER, 17 March
2002, http://observer.guardian.co.uk/focus/story/0,6903,668840,00.html,
or in Patrick Johnston, "Why Christians Should Not Vote for George W.
Bush", INTELLECTUAL CONSERVATIVE, 15 February 2004,
http://www.intellectualconservative.com/article3114.html)

(6) Texas Governor George W. Bush, speaking to James Robinson in the
election year 2000, quoted in Stephen Mansfield, THE FAITH OF GEORGE
W. BUSH, Tarcher/Penguin, November 2003.

(7) Texas Governor George W. Bush, quoted in Jake Tapper, "A 'Major
League Asshole': In an Embarrassing Gaffe, George W. Bush Insults a
New York Times Reporter," SALON, 04 September 2000,
http://archive.salon.com/politics/feature/2000/09/04/cuss_word/.

(8) Texas Governor George W. Bush, "George W. Bush: Running on His
Faith," US NEWS ONLINE, 1999,
http://www.beliefnet.com/story/33/story_3345_1.html.

(9) Texas Governor George W. Bush, A CHARGE TO KEEP, ed. Mickey
Herskowitz, Morrow,William & Co., November 1999.

(10) Ibid.

(11) Texas Governor George W. Bush interviewed in Walter Isaacson, "My
Heritage Is Part of Who I Am," TIME, 30 July 2000,
http://www.time.com/time/campaign2000/story/textframe_bushinterview1.html
and http://www.time.com/time/campaign2000/story/textframe_bushinterview2.html.

(12) Texas Governor George W. Bush, quoted in Laurie Goodstein,
"Bush's 'Jesus Day' Is Called a First Amendment Violation," NEW YORK
TIMES, 06 August 2000, http://www.beth-am.org/index2.cfm?page=362.

(13) US President George W. Bush, "Remarks by the President at
National Prayer Breakfast, Washington Hilton Hotel, Washington. D.C.,"
Office of the Press Secretary, 01 February 2001,
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2001/02/20010201.html.

(14) US President George W. Bush, "Remarks by the President to
Cardinals, Bishops and Catholic Leaders, The East Room", Office of the
Press Secretary, 21 March 2001,
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2001/03/20010322.html.

(15) US President George W. Bush, "Remarks by the President at
Dedication of the Pope John Paul II Cultural Center, Catholic
University Washington, D.C.", Office of the Press Secretary, 22 March
2001, http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2001/03/20010322-14.html
and http://www.usembassy.it/file2001_03/alia/a1032206.htm.

(16) US President George W. Bush quoted in John F. Harris, "Bush Gets
More International Support For U.S. Campaign Against Terrorism:
Officials Warn New Attacks Are Possible," WASHINGTON POST, 17
September 2001, page A01,
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A41157/2001Sep16.html.

(17) US President George W. Bush, "Text: Bush Welcomes Muslim
Americans to White House," 26 September 2001,
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/nation/specials/attacked/transcripts/bushtext2_092601.html.

(18) US President George W. Bush, "Remarks by the President to
Community and Religious Leaders, Spaso House, Moscow, Russia," Office
of the Press Secretary, 24 May 2002,
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2002/05/20020524-12.html.

(19) US President George W. Bush, "President Bush, President Putin
Discuss Joint Efforts against Terrorism: Remarks by President Bush and
Russian President Putin in Photo Opportunity - Calgary, Kananaskis,
Canada," Office of the Press Secretary, 27 June 2002,
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2002/06/20020627-3.html.

(20) US President George W. Bush, "President Talks Homeland/Economic
Security at Mt. Rushmore: Remarks by the President on Homeland
Security and the Budget," Mount Rushmore, South Dakota, Office of the
Press Secretary, 15 August 2002,
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2002/08/20020815.html.

(21) US President George W. Bush, "President Bush Holds Roundtable
with Arab- and Muslim-American Leaders, Embassy at Afghanistan,
Washington, D.C.," Office of the Press Secretary, 10 September 2002,
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2002/09/20020910-7.html.

(22) US President George W. Bush, "President Commemorates Eid al-Fitr:
Remarks by the President on Eid Al-Fitr, The Islamic Center of
Washington, D.C., Washington, D.C.," Office of the Press Secretary, 05
December 2002, http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2002/12/20021205-5.html.

(23) US President George W. Bush, "President Addresses Nation on Space
Shuttle Columbia Tragedy: Remarks by the President on the Loss of
Space Shuttle Columbia, The Cabinet Room, 01 February 2003,
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/02/20030201-2.html.

(24) US President George W. Bush at the White House in March 2002,
quoted in Michael Elliott and James Carney, "First Stop, Iraq: How Did
the U.S. End up Taking on Saddam? The Inside Story of How Iraq Jumped
to the Top of Bush's Agenda -- and Why the Outcome There May
Foreshadow a Different World Order," TIME, 23 March 2003,
http://www.time.com/time/covers/1101030331/wroad.html.

(25) US President George W. Bush, "National Day of Prayer, 2003, by
the President of the United States of America: A Proclamation," Office
of the Press Secretary, 30 April 2003,
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/04/20030430-22.html.

(26) US President George W. Bush, "Full Text: Bush Speech Aboard the
USS Abraham Lincoln," 01 May 2003,
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A2627-2003May1.html.

(27) US President George W. Bush, quoted by Palestinian Prime Minister
Mahmoud Abbas, in Arnon Regular, "'Road Map Is a Life Saver for Us,'
PM Abbas Tells Hamas," HAARETZ, 25 June 2003,
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=310788&contrassID=2&subContrassID=1&sbSubContrassID=0&listSrc=Y.
Also cf. Chris Floyd, "Errand Boy," MOSCOW TIMES, 27 June 2003,
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/stories/2003/06/27/120.html.

(28) US President George W. Bush, "Roundtable Interview of the
President by the Press Pool, Aboard Air Force One, En Route Canberra,
Australia," Office of the Press Secretary, 22 October 2003,
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/10/20031022-7.html.

(29) US President George W. Bush, "President's Ramadan Message,"
Office of the Press Secretary, 24 October 2003,
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/10/20031024-10.html.

(30) US President George W. Bush, "Remarks by the President at Iftaar
with Ambassadors and Muslim Leaders, State Floor," Office of the Press
Secretary, 28 October 2003,
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/10/20031028-9.html.

(31) US President George W. Bush, Letter dating 14 October 2003 to the
founding congregation in Los Angeles of the Metropolitan Community
Churches, led by leading homosexual activist Rev. Troy D. Perry, on
the occasion of its 35th anniversary. quoted in "Bush Cheers 'Gay'
Church after 'Marriage Week': Attempts to Please Family Advocates,
Homosexuals Baffle Both Groups", WORLDNETDAILY, 12 November 2003,
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=35539.

(32) US President George W. Bush, "President Bush, Prime Minister Hold
Joint Press Conference, Foreign and Commonwealth Offices, London,
England," Office of the Press Secretary, 20 November 2003,
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/11/20031120-3.html; also
"Text of Bush, Blair Remarks: A Text of President Bush's and British
Prime Minister Tony Blair's Remarks Thursday at the Foreign and
Commonwealth Offices in London, As provided by the White House,"
ASSOCIATED PRESS, 20 November 2003,
http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/world/wire/sns-ap-bush-blair-text,0,5763089.story?coll=sns-ap-world-headlines.

(33) US President George W. Bush, "‘Ultimate Penalty': Excerpts From
Interview With President Bush -- Part 3," Diane Sawyer's Dec. 16
interview with President Bush, 16 December 2003,
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/primetime/US/bush_sawyer_excerpts_3_031216.html.

The Cockroach
2004-05-12 21:28:05 EST
hp_opus@hotmail.com (HP Opus) wrote in
news:7d08d3ed.0404251407.517892d1@posting.google.com:

> Holy greetings, American brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ!
>
>
> For TWELVE months now (oh my, has it really been that long?) I've been
> praying and saying, Vote for Jesus Christ in 2004 -- not George W.
> Bush -- because:
>
> -- AFTER 60 YEARS OF INATTENTION AND EVEN DENIAL BY THE U.S. MEDIA,
> NEWLY-UNCOVERED GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS IN THE NATIONAL ARCHIVES AND
> LIBRARY OF CONGRESS REVEAL THAT PRESCOTT BUSH, THE GRANDFATHER OF
> PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH, SERVED AS A BUSINESS PARTNER OF AND U.S.
> BANKING OPERATIVE FOR THE FINANCIAL ARCHITECT OF THE NAZI WAR MACHINE
> FROM 1926 UNTIL 1942, WHEN CONGRESS TOOK AGGRESSIVE ACTION AGAINST
> BUSH AND HIS "ENEMY NATIONAL" PARTNERS. THE DOCUMENTS ALSO SHOW THAT
> BUSH AND HIS COLLEAGUES, ACCORDING TO REPORTS FROM THE U.S. DEPARTMENT
> OF THE TREASURY AND FBI, TRIED TO CONCEAL THEIR FINANCIAL ALLIANCE
> WITH GERMAN INDUSTRIALIST FRITZ THYSSEN, A STEEL AND COAL BARON WHO,
> BEGINNING IN THE MID-1920S, PERSONALLY FUNDED ADOLF HITLER'S RISE TO
> POWER BY THE SUBVERSION OF DEMOCRATIC PRINCIPLE AND GERMAN LAW.
> FURTHERMORE, THE DECLASSIFIED RECORDS DEMONSTRATE THAT BUSH AND HIS
> ASSOCIATES, WHO INCLUDED E. ROLAND hHRRIMAN, YOUNGER BROTHER OF
> AMERICAN ICON W. AVERELL HARRIMAN, AND GEORGE HERBERT WALKER,
> PRESIDENT BUSH'S MATERNAL GREAT-GRANDFATHER, CONTINUED THEIR DEALINGS
> WITH THE GERMAN INDUSTRIAL BARON FOR NEARLY EIGHT MONTHS AFTER THE
> U.S. ENTERED THE WAR. FOR SIX DECADES THESE HISTORICAL FACTS HAVE
> GONE UNREPORTED BY THE MAINSTREAM U.S. MEDIA. The essential facts
> have appeared on the Internet and in relatively obscure books, but
> were dismissed by the media and Bush family as undocumented diatribes.
> This story has also escaped the attention of "official" Bush
> biographers, Presidential historians and publishers of U.S. history
> books covering World War II and its aftermath. The White House did
> not respond to phone calls seeking comment. The unraveling of the web
> of Bush-Harriman-Thyssen U.S. enterprises, all of which operated out
> of the same suite of offices at 39 Broadway under the supervision of
> Prescott Bush, began with a story that ran in the New York
> Herald-Tribune on July 30, 1942. By then, the U.S. had been at war
> with Germany for nearly eight months. "Hitler's Angel Has $3 Million
> in U.S. Bank," declared the headline. The lead paragraph characterized
> Fritz Thyssen as "Adolf Hitler's original patron a decade ago."
> ...The "bank," founded in 1924 by W. Averell Harriman on behalf of
> Thyssen and his Bank voor Handel en Scheepvaart N.V. of Holland, was
> Union Banking Corporation (UBC) of New York City. ...Roland Harriman
> was chairman and Prescott Bush a managing director. The
> Herald-Tribune article did not identify Bush or Harriman as executives
> of UBC, or Brown Brothers Harriman, in which they were partners, as
> UBC's private banker. A confidential FBI memo from that period
> suggested, without naming the Bush and Harriman families, that
> politically prominent individuals were about to come under official
> U.S. government scrutiny as Hitler's plunder of Europe continued
> unabated. After the "Hitler's Angel" article was published Bush and
> Harriman made no attempts to divest themselves of the controversial
> Thyssen financial alliance, nor did they challenge the newspaper
> report that UBC was, in fact, a de facto Nazi front organization in
> the U.S. Instead, the government documents show, Bush and his
> partners increased their subterfuge to try to conceal the true nature
> and ownership of their various businesses, particularly after the U.S.
> entered the war. ...UBC's original group of business associates
> included George Herbert Walker, who had a relationship with the
> Harriman family that began in 1919. In 1922, Walker and W. Averell
> Harriman traveled to Berlin to set up the German branch of their
> banking and investment operations, which were largely based on
> critical war resources such as steel and coal. The
> Walker-Harriman-created German industrial alliance also included
> partnership with another German titan who supported Hitler's rise,
> Friedrich Flick, who partnered with Thyssen in the German Steel Trust
> that forged the Nazi war machine. ...In 1926, after Prescott Bush had
> married Walker's daughter, Dorothy, Walker brought Bush in as a vice
> president of the private banking and investment firm of W.A. Harriman
> & Co., also located in New York. Bush became a partner in the firm
> that later became Brown Brothers Harriman and the largest private
> investment bank in the world. Eventually, Bush became a director of
> and stockholder in UBC. However, the government documents note that
> Bush, Harriman, Lievense and the other UBC stockholders were in fact
> "nominees," or phantom shareholders, for Thyssen and his Holland bank,
> meaning that they acted at the direct behest of their German client.
> On October 20, 1942, under authority of the Trading with the Enemy
> Act, the U.S. Congress seized UBC and liquidated its assets after the
> war. The seizure is confirmed by Vesting Order No. 248 in the U.S.
> Office of the Alien Property Custodian and signed by U.S. Alien
> Property Custodian Leo T. Crowley. In August, under the same
> authority, Congress had seized the first of the Bush-Harriman-managed
> Thyssen entities, Hamburg-American Line, under Vesting Order No. 126,
> also signed by Crowley. Eight days after the seizure of UBC, Congress
> invoked the Trading with the Enemy Act again to take control of two
> more Bush-Harriman-Thyssen businesses - Holland-American Trading Corp.
> (Vesting Order No. 261) and Seamless Steel Equipment Corp (Vesting
> Order No. 259). ...The documents from the Archives also show that the
> Bushes and Harrimans shipped valuable U.S. assets, including gold,
> coal, steel and U.S. Treasury and war bonds, to their foreign clients
> overseas as Hitler geared up for his 1939 invasion of Poland, the
> event that sparked World War II. Following the Congressional seizures
> of UBC and the other four Bush-Harriman-Thyssen enterprises, The New
> York Times reported on December 16, 1944, in a brief story on page 25,
> that UBC had "received authority to change its principal place of
> business to 120 Broadway." ...Since then, the information has not
> appeared in any U.S. news coverage of any Bush political campaign, nor
> has it been included in any of the major Bush family biographies.
> ...Newsweek Polska, the magazine's Polish edition, published a short
> piece on the "Bush Nazi past" in its March 5, 2003 edition. The item
> reported that "the Bush family reaped rewards from the forced-labor
> prisoners in the Auschwitz concentration camp," according to a
> copyrighted English-language translation from Scoop Media
> (www.scoop.co.nz). The story also reported the seizure of the various
> Bush-Harriman-Thyssen businesses. ...After the seizures of the
> various businesses they oversaw with Cornelis Lievense and his German
> partners, the U.S. government quietly settled with Bush, Harriman and
> others after the war. Bush and Harriman each received $1.5 million in
> cash as compensation for their seized business assets. In 1952,
> Prescott Bush was elected to the U.S. Senate, with no press accounts
> about his well-concealed Nazi past. THERE IS NO RECORD OF ANY U.S.
> PRESS COVERAGE OF THE BUSH-NAZI CONNECTION DURING ANY POLITICAL
> CAMPAIGNS CONDUCTED BY GEORGE HERBERT WALKER BUSH, JEB BUSH, OR GEORGE
> W. BUSH, with the exception of a brief mention in an unrelated story
> in the Sarasota Herald Tribune in November 2000 and a brief but
> inaccurate account in The Boston Globe in 2001. (SOURCE: John
> Buchanan, "Bush - Nazi Link Confirmed," NEW HAMPSHIRE GAZETTE, October
> 10, 2003,
> http://www.nhgazette.com/cgi-bin/NHGstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalo
> gno=NN_Bush_Nazi%20Link)
>
>
> So, my born-again Jewish and Gentile Christian brothers and sisters in
> America, who's it going to be this time? Who will you sell your souls
> to, come Election 2004 -- Jesus Christ or George W. Bush? Don't you
> know that you cannot serve two masters without losing your salvation
> and without destroying the body of Christ? Therefore, you must never
> again, like the previous election, render unto George W. Bush what is
> Jesus Christ's! That's what you did when you voted for George W. Bush
> in Election 2000 for religious reasons, i.e. because you believed he's
> a born-again Christian.
>
> Remember Jesus always and receive daily the good news of salvation
> from His crucifixion, burial and resurrection, with a heart of
> repentance, faith, obedience, service, love and joyful endurance.
>
>
> HpO
>

jesus does not meet the qualification for president of the united states

would you please stop posting this anti american crap

--
____________________________
"I am a Republican!" Lynn informed him.
"A poor Republican. It's unnatural,
Like a vegetarian vampire."

Fugitive Nights
Joesph Wambaugh
____________________________


Mark Fox
2004-05-15 09:41:14 EST
the cockroach <mrwho@zog.gov> wrote in message news:<Xns94E7C668C5C07mrwhozoggov@207.225.159.6>...
> hp_opus@hotmail.com (HP Opus) wrote in
> news:7d08d3ed.0404251407.517892d1@posting.google.com:
>
> > Holy greetings, American brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ!
> >
> >
> > For TWELVE months now (oh my, has it really been that long?) I've been
> > praying and saying, Vote for Jesus Christ in 2004 -- not George W.
> > Bush -- because:
> >
> > -- AFTER 60 YEARS OF INATTENTION AND EVEN DENIAL BY THE U.S. MEDIA,
> > NEWLY-UNCOVERED GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS IN THE NATIONAL ARCHIVES AND
> > LIBRARY OF CONGRESS REVEAL THAT PRESCOTT BUSH, THE GRANDFATHER OF
> > PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH, SERVED AS A BUSINESS PARTNER OF AND U.S.
> > BANKING OPERATIVE FOR THE FINANCIAL ARCHITECT OF THE NAZI WAR MACHINE
> > FROM 1926 UNTIL 1942,


1942???? Gosh, when you have to go back 62 years to throw mud on a
good President you are really stretching.

Hey, Opus, that was in the last century, over 60 years ago. All those
guys are dead of old age. Join us in the twenty first century. Won't
you?

HP Opus
2004-05-15 18:23:48 EST
mark_fox_@yahoo.com (Mark Fox) wrote in message news:<a258afb5.0405150541.3c9d68ab@posting.google.com>...
> the cockroach <mrwho@zog.gov> wrote in message news:<Xns94E7C668C5C07mrwhozoggov@207.225.159.6>...
> > hp_opus@hotmail.com (HP Opus) wrote in
> > news:7d08d3ed.0404251407.517892d1@posting.google.com:
> >
> > > Holy greetings, American brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ!
> > >
> > >
> > > For TWELVE months now (oh my, has it really been that long?) I've been
> > > praying and saying, Vote for Jesus Christ in 2004 -- not George W.
> > > Bush -- because:
> > >
> > > -- AFTER 60 YEARS OF INATTENTION AND EVEN DENIAL BY THE U.S. MEDIA,
> > > NEWLY-UNCOVERED GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS IN THE NATIONAL ARCHIVES AND
> > > LIBRARY OF CONGRESS REVEAL THAT PRESCOTT BUSH, THE GRANDFATHER OF
> > > PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH, SERVED AS A BUSINESS PARTNER OF AND U.S.
> > > BANKING OPERATIVE FOR THE FINANCIAL ARCHITECT OF THE NAZI WAR MACHINE
> > > FROM 1926 UNTIL 1942,
>
>
> 1942???? Gosh, when you have to go back 62 years to throw mud on a
> good President you are really stretching.
>
> Hey, Opus, that was in the last century, over 60 years ago. All those
> guys are dead of old age. Join us in the twenty first century. Won't
> you?

You're one to talk there, Mark Fox, because just this past week, you
wrote to alt.politics that "Islamic terrorism is as great a threat to
the world as Hitler was a mere 64 years ago. It must be dealt with
now or millions more will die. Its the Nazi conquest all over again."
And at alt.bible, alt.christnet and alt.christnet.bible, you threw
mud on "Hitler for gassing the Jews".

So, you went back 64 years to throw mud on Hitler (good for you,
because I'd do the same and worse things on that Satanic guy), and
here you are still joining us in the 21st century. But because I went
back 62 years to throw mud on Bush, you say I'm therefore no longer
with us in the 21st century? You sure have given a new meaning to the
phrase "Dumb and Dumber" there, Mark Fox.
Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron