Bible Discussion: Surviving The Tribulation

Surviving The Tribulation

Dore
2004-04-24 15:00:50 EST

The beast wants you dead!

The Illuminati, the rulers of the beast, held meetings concerning with
population control. Their goal is to rid the earth of overpopulation,
getting the numbers down to 500 million, with the survivors to be their mind
controlled, robot slaves, so they can live as gods, but I have a different
plan. They have created biological, chemical and nuclear warfare, as well as
the \ufffdbusiness\ufffd of diseases, cancers, heart disease, Aids, Sars, West Nile
virus, war etc. to attain this goal. They have recently implemented
chemtrails to pollute your air, as well as making absolutely sure, you need
an air polluting vehicle, which pours millions of gallons of carbon monoxide
and other chemicals into the air. Carbon monoxide at high levels induces
brain damage, destroys the bodies immune systems and causes death. And you
wonder why you are having trouble thinking or remembering things, it\ufffds
because you are breathing in carbon monoxide daily, while you sit at every
red light, sucking in the exhaust from the car in front of you, slowly
destroying your brain cells.

Chemtrails, found to contain ethylene dibromide(EDB), an extremely
hazardous pesticide, EDB was banned by the US Environmental Protection
Agency in 1983, are being seen all over the US and Canada, and if you take
notice, you will probably see them over your skies in the morning and at
dusk. You can view pictures of these chemtrails from all over the nation and
in Canada at.

http://www.rense.com/politics6/chemdatapage.html

I will also post pictures that I have taken myself of chemtrails over my
hometown, on my website and on the gatheringtherighteous yahoo group.

The EDB in chemtrails have been known to cause respiratory distress and
diseases as well as being retained in the testes, causing sterilization.

Now what to do to survive the beast\ufffds intent on your destruction.

Get a water Distiller.

The water is poisoned. Nationwide there are over 2100 organic and inorganic
chemicals that have been added to water and 156 of them are pure
carcinogens. You can\ufffdt even trust bottled water. The fallout from Chemtrails
is also getting into the ground and into the water.

Change your diet.

Americans are obese but they are nutritionally starving. Processing and
COOKING food destroys ALL nutritional value, and the additives are
destructive to your body. The chemicals and hormones they put into your
cattle, chicken etc to make them fat for high profits, are then in your body
when you eat them. The animals also are drinking the water polluted from the
chemtrails. The seas and rivers are polluted and fish are found to have high
levels of agents, toxins and poisons as well. So if you eat fish, try to eat
those caught in open sea, where the levels are diluted. Eat organic and eat
raw fruits and vegetables as the main part of your diet. Get into
healthfoods and do the research to find what foods and supplements are used
to remove toxins from your body, as well as pertain to your unique
situations and problems. A few examples of things that remove toxins are
green tea, chlorella, and spirulina. Take vitamins and take extra fiber
every day. You can get fiber supplements at your local drug store. Your
colon is where your body absorbs the toxins and keep circulating them in
your blood stream, so make sure you eliminate these toxins that you take in
daily in your food, water and air.

Here are a few websites to consider and ones that I recommend. But you can
probably find many natural health websites.

http://www.herbalhealer.com/

http://www.herbalhealer.com/breakingnews.shtml/

http://www.hacres.com/home.asp/

The Patriot Acts are specifically designed to have you arrested,
incarcerated, and eventually exterminated. Now the Patriot Acts were
designed and marketed as laws regarding supposedly terrorists outside the
US, that are against the United States, (which don\ufffdt exist, btw, for all
terrorism is orchestrated, trained, financially supported and implemented by
the beast) however, in their subtle deceptions it will be used against it\ufffds
own civilians and in so many words, describes \ufffdterrorists\ufffd as anyone who is
part of a hate group (Christians), breaks the law, speaks out against the
government and/or demands Constitutional rights.

Be mindful of what you say publicly, privately, in emails, on the phone etc.
The Patriot Acts allows the government to monitor every tiny thing you do
and say without any of your knowledge. My telephone is tapped now, and you
can tell if your phone is being monitored because you will hear gaps and
interruptions of silence every few minutes during your conversations.
However, although I am being monitored, do not fear interaction or
conversations with me, for they KNOW who I am, and they will do nothing to
me, so trusting in me, will have multitudes of angels protecting you as
well. They are only monitoring me to see if I am amassing groups and
inciting an uprising or rebellion against them, which you can clearly see, I
am not, so that is their only concern. By following my instructions, they
will find you innocent as doves, and law abiding citizens and will have NO
reason to arrest, injure, abuse or harass you.

http://www.infowars.com/police_state.html/

They will eventually outlaw the Bible as hate literature, and any Christian
speaking against homosexuality will help institute this law. So do not speak
about homosexuality at any time, not even at home in front of children,
because they are teaching the children in the schools, to rat on their
parents and actually tempting them with $100 payoffs. Other things they are
asking children to report on are if you own any guns or have drugs, so if
you do, so you might want to take care of that situation now, before the
Homeland Security force is amassed and in place.

They are now considering implementing the military draft in Congress. I have
NO doubt, this bill will pass with flying colors of the red, white and blue
and will begin in 2005. All children between the ages of 18-26, male and
female, will have to serve in the military or for Homeland security and this
is MANDATORY. Even if they sign up as conscientious objectors, they will
still have to enter the military, but will not be trained in combat.
However, although the ONLY requirement in the bill is that they will NOT be
trained in combat, doesn\ufffdt necessarily mean that they will never be \ufffdIN\ufffd
combat. You have to understand the mindset and deceit that the beast uses to
always get the ends to it\ufffds means. They carefully word their bills so that
they can twist, distort and find loopholes to get what they want. They need
a massive military force for their intentions are to invade, control and
occupy every nation on the earth, as well as militarily police the civilians
of the US, thus the demand for service to Homeland security. This bill also
provides ALL power to the President, which is completely UNCONSTITUTIONAL,
thus PROVING the soon to be revealing of the Anti-christ, the son of
perdition as foretold in prophecy. When inducted into the military, your
children will forced to take the mark of the beast, a computer chip placed
beneath the skin, as well as be forced to take \ufffdprecautions\ufffd such as cipro,
and other chemical agents, that supposedly helps prevent biological warfare
illnesses, however, the \ufffdpreventions\ufffd will possibly leave them sterile, or
have other major health affects. As in the two gulf wars, they used depleted
uranium in their bombs, that have irradiated, not only the area, but their
soldiers as well, and thousands are returning home with various permanent
ill affects caused by this radiation, so it is likely this will occur in any
war that the US is engaged in. They are also providing the means that anyone
between the ages of 18-26 will not be able to leave the country and dodge
the draft, as in the past. So, if you have children between those ages and
you do NOT want them serving the beast as their military police, you may
want to consider leaving this country NOW, before the draft is law.

Now if you do not heed my advice and find yourself arrested, as a \ufffdsuspected
terrorist\ufffd, expect to lose your home, possessions, all money and family. You
will have NO ability to defend yourself, and you will be incarcerated
indefinitely with no rights under the law. They will take your children and
make them wards of the state, which then will train them to be their
mind-controlled slaves, possibly sold into the sex slavery trade. Where do
you think many of these children on your milk boxes go when reported
abducted? You have to remember, these people are SATANISTS, and they use
many of these Satanic families for their lucrative business intents and are
bred just for mind-controlled sex slaves or for mind controlled violent
outbursts. It is fact that the US government is in the business of child sex
rings, and the world being as evil as it is, there is a major market for
this, so the possibility of your child being taken and used for this purpose
is high. The fact, that you are hearing so much about child abductions,
parents murdering their children, and school shootings, which are acts
performed by these Satanic mind controlled slaves, is the beast attempting
to show that they need to raise your children and provide \ufffdsecurity\ufffd for
them, thus YOU losing your parental rights and they taking your children
away to profit off this ever increasing business.

The beast is as evil as it gets. So don\ufffdt doubt for one moment that anything
I say here is not true. And remember whatever the most evil thing you can
possibly think of or ever even imagined, the US government and the beast is
indulging in these horrors and worse. And as servants of the devil you can
be darn sure that every word from any government official\ufffds mouth is a
bold-faced LIE, and all of the things that they do, is done in secret, and
most of the public are blinded by their brain-washing, propaganda,
manipulation and deceit, so do NOT be fooled by them. And even though what
they do is in secret, as was written in the Word, everything is being
revealed if you are paying attention and doing the research you will
discover just how evil these rulers, your President, your government is.

Matt 10:26

26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be
revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

KJV

Now, none of this is to scare you, although it is very frightening, because
it is absolutely true, however, what is more frightening is ignoring these
warnings and FACTS and pretending it is not occurring and then being caught
in ignorance. The truth sets you free, so be mature and informed by the
truth no matter how evil, frightening and horrific it is, then act wisely
accordingly, regarding what you learn and you will be protected and endure
until the end of the tribulation, where freedom and the wonderful government
of God will come at last.

If anyone would like to know more about the beast and the hidden truths,
please email me with your postal address and I will send you the
information.

d*n@verizon.net

--
Dore

www.dorewilliamson.com

Mark Fox
2004-04-26 20:23:52 EST
"Dore" <dorewilliamson@verizon.net> wrote...

> The beast wants you dead!
>
> The Illuminati, the rulers of the beast, held meetings concerning with
> population control. Their goal is to rid the earth of overpopulation,
> getting the numbers down to 500 million, with the survivors to be their mind
> controlled, robot slaves, so they can live as gods, but I have a different
> plan. They have created biological, chemical and nuclear warfare, as well as
> the ?business? of diseases, cancers, heart disease, Aids, Sars, West Nile
> virus, war etc. to attain this goal.

LOL! this is funny. These Illuminati guys are supposed to be sooooo
smart that Dore considers them a significant threat of SECRETLY taking
over the world but they are toooooo stupid to understand that they too
can catch cancer, aids, sars, west nile and get killed in any wars
they start.

> They have recently implemented
> chemtrails to pollute your air,

Do you have any idea how dumb you look to someone who knows anything
about aviation? Those "chemtrails" are fog caused by the heat of the
exhaust of the jet engines of passenger planes flying across the
country.

> as well as making absolutely sure, you need
> an air polluting vehicle, which pours millions of gallons of carbon monoxide
> and other chemicals into the air.

Do you have any idea how dumb you look to anyone who knows anything
about cars??? Catalytic converters in the exhaust system of all new
cars convert carbon monoxide (a deadly poison) into Carbon Dioxide
(the same thing that causes the bubbles in your soft drink). The
problem is the converters are expensive and the test every year during
the standard auto inspection is also expensive so people being cheap
don't want to require the converters to be tested and repaired. The
only world wide conspiracy is the universal cheapness of the average
citizen.

> Carbon monoxide at high levels induces
> brain damage, destroys the bodies immune systems and causes death. And you
> wonder why you are having trouble thinking or remembering things, it?s
> because you are breathing in carbon monoxide daily, while you sit at every
> red light, sucking in the exhaust from the car in front of you, slowly
> destroying your brain cells.

Oh, you are assuming that everyone is having the same trouble thinking
that you are having??? Now I understand why you are saying these
ridiculous things.

> Chemtrails, found to contain ethylene dibromide(EDB), an extremely
> hazardous pesticide, EDB was banned by the US Environmental Protection
> Agency in 1983, are being seen all over the US and Canada, and if you take
> notice, you will probably see them over your skies in the morning and at
> dusk. You can view pictures of these chemtrails from all over the nation and
> in Canada at.

The only pollutant in those chemtrails is jet fuel exhaust. You must
have less than no life at all to not only believe all the above
hogwash but to take the time to post it on the internet. LOL!!!

> http://www.rense.com/politics6/chemdatapage.html

Dore
2004-04-27 22:50:16 EST
"Mark Fox" <mark_fox_@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> LOL! this is funny. These Illuminati guys are supposed to be sooooo
> smart that Dore considers them a significant threat of SECRETLY taking
> over the world but they are toooooo stupid to understand that they too
> can catch cancer, aids, sars, west nile and get killed in any wars
> they start.

How will they "catch" cancer, aids, sars, west nile, or die in any wars,
when they are the ones implementing them and protecting themselves? You do
realize that they won't be the ones on the battlefields of the wars, but
sending your children to die for their wealth, power, greed and control. You
also realize, that since they have created the viruses and plagues, that
they ALONE have the antidotes of them as well as the knowledge to protect
themselves from their doings. I think the one who is stupid here is NOT the
Illuminati.

cont
> Do you have any idea how dumb you look to someone who knows anything
> about aviation? Those "chemtrails" are fog caused by the heat of the
> exhaust of the jet engines of passenger planes flying across the
> country.

I do realize how dumb you look since normal exhausts from jets do NOT leave
LONG LASTING trails, but dissipate quickly.

cont
> Do you have any idea how dumb you look to anyone who knows anything
> about cars??? Catalytic converters in the exhaust system of all new
> cars convert carbon monoxide (a deadly poison) into Carbon Dioxide
> (the same thing that causes the bubbles in your soft drink). The
> problem is the converters are expensive and the test every year during
> the standard auto inspection is also expensive so people being cheap
> don't want to require the converters to be tested and repaired. The
> only world wide conspiracy is the universal cheapness of the average
> citizen.

Oh and Mr. intelligence, I suppose those catalytic converters have a 100%
exchange rate and all of those people who attempted or succeeded in
committing suicide by closing their garage doors and leaving the engines
running, were just kidding and any minute now, their comas and deaths will
suddenly be returned to normal and life? And I suppose you think that the
oil companies and car manufacturers only have your best interests in mind
when they provide their wares? And the government and the wealthy elite are
more concerned about YOUR welfare, than they are their riches and profits? I
suppose you think that evil is good and evil SATANIC people are loving,
concerned and generous people, and the wealthy are rich because you
willingly gave your money for their luxuries?

cont

> Oh, you are assuming that everyone is having the same trouble thinking
> that you are having??? Now I understand why you are saying these
> ridiculous things.

As a matter of fact, Bubba, I can't tell you how many people have been
complaining about their loss of memory and trouble thinking, not only the
people that I meet personally, but on the internet as well. YOUR IGNORANCE,
of what I am talking about, which seems that so many others are experiencing
and testifying of, with many and various websites and statements, seems to
be YOUR problem. But you, neither KNOWING GOD, nor having any clue of what
time it is in the timeline of events of prophetic fulfillment, being blind
to the government's SATANIC agenda and concepts, nor any clue to what evil
is, are one of those people, blind and supporting SATAN and his minions,
will fight against the truth, because you are just as evil and stupid as
they are.

cont

> The only pollutant in those chemtrails is jet fuel exhaust. You must
> have less than no life at all to not only believe all the above
> hogwash but to take the time to post it on the internet. LOL!!!

Ignorance must be your special talent. Scientists who have examined and
tested the chemtrails, that provided this information, are certainly morons,
for you know better than anyone about all things, I suppose, for you have
tested them yourself? I will await your scientific knowledge and evidence of
your own testing of the chemtrails, as well as your vast knowledge and
wisdom regarding the beast and SATANIC revealing for these end times, for
since you are so knowledgeable of these things, I am certain you know every
prophecy and truths of God regarding these end times, so please enlighten
us. The problem is sonny, that YOU have NO life, no life in God, NO truths
of His, NO eternal life, and no wisdom about what is going on in the world
today. In fact, YOU have nothing but death at the hands of those that you
are supporting and defending, and good riddance to you.
--
Dore

www.dorewilliamson.com

> [...]
> > destroying your brain cells.
>
> Oh, you are assuming that everyone is having the same trouble thinking
> that you are having??? Now I understand why you are saying these
> ridiculous things.
>

> > Chemtrails, found to contain ethylene dibromide(EDB), an extremely
> > hazardous pesticide, EDB was banned by the US Environmental Protection
> > Agency in 1983, are being seen all over the US and Canada, and if you
take
> > notice, you will probably see them over your skies in the morning and at
> > dusk. You can view pictures of these chemtrails from all over the nation
and
> > in Canada at.
>
> The only pollutant in those chemtrails is jet fuel exhaust. You must
> have less than no life at all to not only believe all the above
> hogwash but to take the time to post it on the internet. LOL!!!

Carl Barnet
2004-04-28 06:23:50 EST
Aren't you the crazy Dore woman with the budgie? I remember hearing
you on the 14thdisciple show - verrrry funny (especially the budgie!)

Are you actually a resident at Little Boxes Nursing Home? Please tell
us what it's like to be a pensioner in such a horrid place!

Regards
Carl

"Dore" <dorewilliamson@verizon.net> wrote in message news:<IZEjc.31449$eK3.17272@nwrdny01.gnilink.net>...
> [...]
> > > destroying your brain cells.
> >
> > Oh, you are assuming that everyone is having the same trouble thinking
> > that you are having??? Now I understand why you are saying these
> > ridiculous things.
> >

> > > Chemtrails, found to contain ethylene dibromide(EDB), an extremely
> > > hazardous pesticide, EDB was banned by the US Environmental Protection
> > > Agency in 1983, are being seen all over the US and Canada, and if you
> take
> > > notice, you will probably see them over your skies in the morning and at
> > > dusk. You can view pictures of these chemtrails from all over the nation
> and
> > > in Canada at.
> >
> > The only pollutant in those chemtrails is jet fuel exhaust. You must
> > have less than no life at all to not only believe all the above
> > hogwash but to take the time to post it on the internet. LOL!!!

RainLover
2004-04-28 10:35:45 EST
On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 02:50:16 GMT, "Dore" <dorewilliamson@verizon.net> wrote:

>"Mark Fox" <mark_fox_@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>> LOL! this is funny. These Illuminati guys are supposed to be sooooo
>> smart that Dore considers them a significant threat of SECRETLY taking
>> over the world but they are toooooo stupid to understand that they too
>> can catch cancer, aids, sars, west nile and get killed in any wars
>> they start.
>
>How will they "catch" cancer, aids, sars, west nile, or die in any wars,
>when they are the ones implementing them and protecting themselves? You do
>realize that they won't be the ones on the battlefields of the wars, but
>sending your children to die for their wealth, power, greed and control.

If I'm hearing you right, President Bush must be a member of the Illuminati since he's the one
sending our childrent to die for wealth, power, greed and control.

GW being an Illuminati.. Hm. I'm going to chuckle over that one all day.

>You
>also realize, that since they have created the viruses and plagues, that
>they ALONE have the antidotes of them as well as the knowledge to protect
>themselves from their doings. I think the one who is stupid here is NOT the
>Illuminati.

I thought GOD created AIDS to kill homosexuals.. Now you're telling us that the Illuminati has it
in for Gays too? Geeze, those gays just can't get a break.

>> Do you have any idea how dumb you look to someone who knows anything
>> about aviation? Those "chemtrails" are fog caused by the heat of the
>> exhaust of the jet engines of passenger planes flying across the
>> country.
>
>I do realize how dumb you look since normal exhausts from jets do NOT leave
>LONG LASTING trails, but dissipate quickly.

I'm a commercial pilot... so, if I may.......

"chemtrails"?? Whaaa? Here's the skinning on Contrails....

The heat from the engines don't cause them. The presure differencial of the wings (the thing that
lets planes fly) causes the 'fog', but the air temperature and humidity in the upper atmosphere has
to be just right, to warm or too dry and contrails don't form, that's why it can look like they are
"on" and "off" in the sky sometimes... the plane flying through different conditions.

The clouds have real staying power because of the pollutant particles the engines put out.

>> Do you have any idea how dumb you look to anyone who knows anything
>> about cars??? Catalytic converters in the exhaust system of all new
>> cars convert carbon monoxide (a deadly poison) into Carbon Dioxide
>> (the same thing that causes the bubbles in your soft drink). The
>> problem is the converters are expensive and the test every year during
>> the standard auto inspection is also expensive so people being cheap
>> don't want to require the converters to be tested and repaired. The
>> only world wide conspiracy is the universal cheapness of the average
>> citizen.
>
>Oh and Mr. intelligence, I suppose those catalytic converters have a 100%
>exchange rate and all of those people who attempted or succeeded in
>committing suicide by closing their garage doors and leaving the engines
>running, were just kidding and any minute now, their comas and deaths will
>suddenly be returned to normal and life?

Be careful about using sarcasm such as "mr intelligence", Dore. Carbon Monoxide is a poison, this
is true, but the Carbon Dioxide that the converters create displaces Oxygen rapidly and causes those
people to die of asphyxiation.

>And I suppose you think that the
>oil companies and car manufacturers only have your best interests in mind
>when they provide their wares? And the government and the wealthy elite are
>more concerned about YOUR welfare, than they are their riches and profits? I
>suppose you think that evil is good and evil SATANIC people are loving,
>concerned and generous people, and the wealthy are rich because you
>willingly gave your money for their luxuries?

Um, Dore, you're ranting again.

>> Oh, you are assuming that everyone is having the same trouble thinking
>> that you are having??? Now I understand why you are saying these
>> ridiculous things.
>
>As a matter of fact, Bubba, I can't tell you how many people have been
>complaining about their loss of memory and trouble thinking, not only the
>people that I meet personally, but on the internet as well. YOUR IGNORANCE,
>of what I am talking about, which seems that so many others are experiencing
>and testifying of, with many and various websites and statements, seems to
>be YOUR problem. But you, neither KNOWING GOD, nor having any clue of what
>time it is in the timeline of events of prophetic fulfillment, being blind
>to the government's SATANIC agenda and concepts,

Finally we agree! Bush is satanic and evil!

>> The only pollutant in those chemtrails is jet fuel exhaust. You must
>> have less than no life at all to not only believe all the above
>> hogwash but to take the time to post it on the internet. LOL!!!
>
>Ignorance must be your special talent. Scientists who have examined and
>tested the chemtrails, that provided this information, are certainly morons,
>for you know better than anyone about all things, I suppose, for you have
>tested them yourself? I will await your scientific knowledge and evidence of
>your own testing of the chemtrails, as well as your vast knowledge and
>wisdom regarding the beast and SATANIC revealing for these end times,

Christians have been screaming 'end times' for over 2,000 years now.

James, Seattle

Mark Fox
2004-04-28 19:57:05 EST
RainLover <SP-AMB-LOCKrainlover@raincity.com> wrote in message news:<9bfv80psr6ggqbqej0m8450b8apilb9hau@4ax.com>...
> On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 02:50:16 GMT, "Dore" <dorewilliamson@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> >"Mark Fox" <mark_fox_@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >
> >> LOL! this is funny. These Illuminati guys are supposed to be sooooo
> >> smart that Dore considers them a significant threat of SECRETLY taking
> >> over the world but they are toooooo stupid to understand that they too
> >> can catch cancer, aids, sars, west nile and get killed in any wars
> >> they start.
> >
> >How will they "catch" cancer, aids, sars, west nile, or die in any wars,
> >when they are the ones implementing them and protecting themselves? You do
> >realize that they won't be the ones on the battlefields of the wars, but
> >sending your children to die for their wealth, power, greed and control.
>
> If I'm hearing you right, President Bush must be a member of the Illuminati since he's the one
> sending our childrent to die for wealth, power, greed and control.
>
> GW being an Illuminati.. Hm. I'm going to chuckle over that one all day.

Yea, today Bush is too stupid to tie his own shoe laces. Its not till
tomorrow that the Bush haters will claim that Bush is an evil, devious
monster fooling everyone. I wish these conspiracy theorists would get
their lies/days straight. LOL!

> >You
> >also realize, that since they have created the viruses and plagues, that
> >they ALONE have the antidotes

Ahhh, yes..... The magic little green veil of antidote. How exotic.
You have been watching too many reruns of Charlies Angles. LOL!!! I
think Lucy Lu is cute.

> of them as well as the knowledge to protect
> >themselves from their doings. I think the one who is stupid here is NOT the
> >Illuminati.

I wouldn't call the world trade center blowing up and falling down
very smart for all the illuminati living in new york city. .... or
for their family and friends.

> I thought GOD created AIDS to kill homosexuals.. Now you're telling us that the Illuminati has it
> in for Gays too? Geeze, those gays just can't get a break.

Since anyone who is promiscuous is at risk of getting aids (not just
gays) I hope those Illuminati are careful. I hear they like to sleep
around a lot. Have you seen "eyes wide shut"?? You know thats true.
LOL!

> >> Do you have any idea how dumb you look to someone who knows anything
> >> about aviation? Those "chemtrails" are fog caused by the heat of the
> >> exhaust of the jet engines of passenger planes flying across the
> >> country.
> >
> >I do realize how dumb you look since normal exhausts from jets do NOT leave
> >LONG LASTING trails, but dissipate quickly.

Its a matter of air pressure/temperature/humidity where the plane is
flying. James will explain below:

> I'm a commercial pilot... so, if I may.......
>
> "chemtrails"?? Whaaa? Here's the skinning on Contrails....
>
> The heat from the engines don't cause them. The presure differencial of the wings (the thing that
> lets planes fly) causes the 'fog', but the air temperature and humidity in the upper atmosphere has
> to be just right, to warm or too dry and contrails don't form, that's why it can look like they are
> "on" and "off" in the sky sometimes... the plane flying through different conditions.
>
> The clouds have real staying power because of the pollutant particles the engines put out.

Hi James. I agree that the wings also cause fog under the right
pressure/temperature/humidity conditions. Heck, I get fog out my air
conditioner vents of my car under the right conditions. The Heat from
the engines change the fog equation just like the pressure differences
from the wings. However, the pressure over the wings goes back to
normal when the wing is gone so the air foil effect of the wing
doesn't leave a contrail several miles long. Its a localized
phenomena. However the engine head and exhaust particles are a much
longer lasting effect before it dissipates.

> >> Do you have any idea how dumb you look to anyone who knows anything
> >> about cars??? Catalytic converters in the exhaust system of all new
> >> cars convert carbon monoxide (a deadly poison) into Carbon Dioxide
> >> (the same thing that causes the bubbles in your soft drink). The
> >> problem is the converters are expensive and the test every year during
> >> the standard auto inspection is also expensive so people being cheap
> >> don't want to require the converters to be tested and repaired. The
> >> only world wide conspiracy is the universal cheapness of the average
> >> citizen.
> >
> >Oh and Mr. intelligence, I suppose those catalytic converters have a 100%
> >exchange rate and all of those people who attempted or succeeded in
> >committing suicide by closing their garage doors and leaving the engines
> >running, were just kidding and any minute now, their comas and deaths will
> >suddenly be returned to normal and life?
>
> Be careful about using sarcasm such as "mr intelligence", Dore. Carbon Monoxide is a poison, this
> is true, but the Carbon Dioxide that the converters create displaces Oxygen rapidly and causes those
> people to die of asphyxiation.

Agreed. Also I haven't heard of anyone dying from car exhaust in a
long time. Of course that doesn't mean its not happening.

> >And I suppose you think that the
> >oil companies and car manufacturers only have your best interests in mind
> >when they provide their wares?

They are mostly interested in profits to report at the next
shareholders meeting. but their second priority are the cost of
lawsuits over defective products.

> And the government and the wealthy elite are
> >more concerned about YOUR welfare, than they are their riches and profits? I
> >suppose you think that evil is good and evil SATANIC people are loving,
> >concerned and generous people, and the wealthy are rich because you
> >willingly gave your money for their luxuries?
>
> Um, Dore, you're ranting again.
>

> >> Oh, you are assuming that everyone is having the same trouble thinking
> >> that you are having??? Now I understand why you are saying these
> >> ridiculous things.
> >
> >As a matter of fact, Bubba,

LOL! do you have emotional issues with some named Bubba??

> > I can't tell you how many people have been
> >complaining about their loss of memory and trouble thinking, not only the
> >people that I meet personally, but on the internet as well. YOUR IGNORANCE,
> >of what I am talking about, which seems that so many others are experiencing
> >and testifying of, with many and various websites and statements, seems to
> >be YOUR problem.

Thats a sad world you live in. In my world the kids coming out of
college are getting smarter and faster every day. I have to run just
to keep up.

> >But you, neither KNOWING GOD, nor having any clue of what
> >time it is in the timeline of events of prophetic fulfillment, being blind
> >to the government's SATANIC agenda and concepts,

I know that God loves you and offers you the gift of salvation through
faith in Jesus even though you don't deserve it. All this prophesy
timeline hogwash is just silly. Have you played your records
backwards lately and listened to the satanic verses??? LOL!

> Finally we agree! Bush is satanic and evil!

Bush is an ok guy. He is spending a bit too much but hey, we are at
war and in a recession.

> >> The only pollutant in those chemtrails is jet fuel exhaust. You must
> >> have less than no life at all to not only believe all the above
> >> hogwash but to take the time to post it on the internet. LOL!!!
> >
> >Ignorance must be your special talent. Scientists who have examined and
> >tested the chemtrails, that provided this information,

Oh? and which "scientists" would they be? Give us names and
addresses. Also show us the tests you claim were made? Inquiring
minds want to know.

> > re certainly morons,
> >for you know better than anyone about all things,

Actually, I'm calling you a moron not those scientists (if indeed they
even exist)

> >I suppose, for you have
> >tested them yourself? I will await your scientific knowledge and evidence of
> >your own testing of the chemtrails, as well as your vast knowledge and
> >wisdom regarding the beast and SATANIC revealing for these end times,

Don't you think its fair for you to show your data to support your
wild claims first before demanding anything of me?

> Christians have been screaming 'end times' for over 2,000 years now.

Yes they have indeed. They looked just as stupid then as they do now.

Jesus said that the end of times will come like a thief in the night
and no one knows beforehand. Its amazing how people only read what
they want to read in the Bible.

> James, Seattle

Dore
2004-04-28 20:06:40 EST
"Carl Barnet" <carl_barnet@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Aren't you the crazy Dore woman with the budgie? I remember hearing
> you on the 14thdisciple show - verrrry funny (especially the budgie!)
>
> Are you actually a resident at Little Boxes Nursing Home? Please tell
> us what it's like to be a pensioner in such a horrid place!

I have NO idea of what you are talking about.

--
Dore

www.dorewilliamson.com

> [...]
> > > the standard auto inspection is also expensive so people being cheap
> > > don't want to require the converters to be tested and repaired. The
> > > only world wide conspiracy is the universal cheapness of the average
> > > citizen.

And
> > you
> > every
> > >
> > > Oh, you are assuming that everyone is having the same trouble thinking
> > > that you are having??? Now I understand why you are saying these
> > > ridiculous things.

Protection
> > take
> > and
> > >
> > > The only pollutant in those chemtrails is jet fuel exhaust. You must
> > > have less than no life at all to not only believe all the above
> > > hogwash but to take the time to post it on the internet. LOL!!!

2004-04-28 20:19:58 EST
"RainLover" <SP-AMB-LOCKrainlover@raincity.com> wrote in message

> If I'm hearing you right, President Bush must be a member of the
Illuminati since he's the one
> sending our childrent to die for wealth, power, greed and control.
>
> GW being an Illuminati.. Hm. I'm going to chuckle over that one all
day.

No, GW is a pawn of the Illuminati.

cont

> I thought GOD created AIDS to kill homosexuals.. Now you're telling us
that the Illuminati has it
> in for Gays too? Geeze, those gays just can't get a break.

Obviously, you don't know much about God, the government or Aids.

cont
> I'm a commercial pilot... so, if I may.......
>
> "chemtrails"?? Whaaa? Here's the skinning on Contrails....
>
> The heat from the engines don't cause them. The presure differencial of
the wings (the thing that
> lets planes fly) causes the 'fog', but the air temperature and humidity in
the upper atmosphere has
> to be just right, to warm or too dry and contrails don't form, that's why
it can look like they are
> "on" and "off" in the sky sometimes... the plane flying through different
conditions.

> The clouds have real staying power because of the pollutant particles the
engines put out.

Being a commercial PILOT, obviously, YOU have NO clue, nor insight on what
they are putting into your fuel tank, since you don't work in that area.

Check out this website and tell me that this is a normal occurance and funny
how it is ONLY a recent phenomena.

cont
> Be careful about using sarcasm such as "mr intelligence", Dore. Carbon
Monoxide is a poison, this
> is true, but the Carbon Dioxide that the converters create displaces
Oxygen rapidly and causes those
> people to die of asphyxiation.

Yea, that is why sitting at a red light, with the heater blowing, sucking
in the exhaust from the car in front of you, certainly has the sweet smell
of BUBBLES FROM SOFT DRINKS.

http://www.rense.com/politics6/chemdatapage.html

CONT

>And I suppose you think that the
> >oil companies and car manufacturers only have your best interests in mind
> >when they provide their wares? And the government and the wealthy elite
are
> >more concerned about YOUR welfare, than they are their riches and
profits? I
> >suppose you think that evil is good and evil SATANIC people are loving,
> >concerned and generous people, and the wealthy are rich because you
> >willingly gave your money for their luxuries?
>
> Um, Dore, you're ranting again.

Now wasn't that an intelligent retort responding to what I said?

cont
> Christians have been screaming 'end times' for over 2,000 years now.

So what, the Biblical prophecies regarding the end times are ONLY recently
coming to fulfillment, since we NOW have the capacity to destroy the earth
10 times over, greed is rampant, evil is astronomical and never before in
history have we had the technology, widespread exchange of knowledge and
information, and ability to annihilate the whole earth in an instant. Does
REALITY and EVIDENCE mean anything to you?
--
Dore

www.dorewilliamson.com

> [...]
> >to the government's SATANIC agenda and concepts,
>
> Finally we agree! Bush is satanic and evil!
>

> >> The only pollutant in those chemtrails is jet fuel exhaust. You must
> >> have less than no life at all to not only believe all the above
> >> hogwash but to take the time to post it on the internet. LOL!!!
> >
> >Ignorance must be your special talent. Scientists who have examined and
> >tested the chemtrails, that provided this information, are certainly
morons,
> >for you know better than anyone about all things, I suppose, for you have
> >tested them yourself? I will await your scientific knowledge and evidence
of
> >your own testing of the chemtrails, as well as your vast knowledge and
> >wisdom regarding the beast and SATANIC revealing for these end times,
>
> Christians have been screaming 'end times' for over 2,000 years now.

Dore
2004-04-29 22:07:17 EST

> Yea, today Bush is too stupid to tie his own shoe laces. Its not till
> tomorrow that the Bush haters will claim that Bush is an evil, devious
> monster fooling everyone. I wish these conspiracy theorists would get
> their lies/days straight. LOL!

Bush IS evil, devious and a monster, who is implementing the desires of
those who control him. The government IS fooling everyone who is NOT paying
attention, who are so gullible to believe their lies and propaganda. Maybe
you have never researched the history of the powerlusting elite who have
ruled the world for millennias, thus having NO clue of their evil mindsets
and what drives their evil lust for power and control.

cont
> I wouldn't call the world trade center blowing up and falling down
> very smart for all the illuminati living in new york city. .... or
> for their family and friends.

Quite uninformed, aren't you. Fact is, the friends of the Illuminati and
Jews, were warned NOT to go near the WTC on 911. And the fact also remains
that it was the defining event that lead to the removal of the Constitituon
and the implementation of the Patriot Acts and the Fascist Nazi Police
State. When a nation suffers horrible destruction and death, they
immediately are willing to give up all of their liberties, freedoms and
lives, in exchange for security. The elite KNOW this and thus 911 was the
pivotal event that allowed the NEW WORLD ORDER to be instituted and
implemented. That is what happened when the Reichstag burned and Hitler came
to power, the blowing up of the Maine, to enter into the Spanish American
War, and thus the US to become the greatest power on earth, Pearl Harbor,
which allowed entrance into WWII, and when Rome burned, blaming it on the
Christians, to stop their numbers and influence. It is a TYPICAL act by the
ruling parties to get what they want in the political arena and absolute
power.

cont
> Since anyone who is promiscuous is at risk of getting aids (not just
> gays) I hope those Illuminati are careful. I hear they like to sleep
> around a lot. Have you seen "eyes wide shut"?? You know thats true.
> LOL!

Obviously, the elite have their OWN WEALTHY circle of people who they engage
in these orgies and Satanic rituals with and do NOT interact with the normal
population, therefore are protected from their own biological weapons, since
it is implemented in the minorities. Even "Eyes Wide Shut" provided the
evidence that ONLY a certain group of people are invited to their "clubs".

cont
> Its a matter of air pressure/temperature/humidity where the plane is
> flying. James will explain below:

yea, right, and that is why is occurs almost like clockwork every two weeks
and even during the times of chemtrail usage, there are jets who's exhaust
dissipate quickly, although they are flying in the very same skies, with the
very same conditions. I have documented evidence of this with picture that I
have taken with my own camera, with two planes, one leaving chemtrails and
the other not, as well as documented evidence of the chemicals used tested
by a science lab in Ohio. I also have personal experience on a day of heavy
chemtrail usage above the skies in my hometown, and could SMELL the
chemicals in the air.

cont
> > >And I suppose you think that the
> > >oil companies and car manufacturers only have your best interests in
mind
> > >when they provide their wares?

> They are mostly interested in profits to report at the next
> shareholders meeting. but their second priority are the cost of
> lawsuits over defective products.

Lawsuits? HA! They KNOW they can buy the pricey lawyers, and have the means
and finances to keep cases in paperwork, whereas the plantiff usually does
not and will eventually give up. They also KNOW that a payoff of millions is
NOTHING to them. They also are well aware that there is technology that
would provide completely clean running vehicles, NOT needing gasoline, or
oil, but buy up all patents or threaten anyone who has an idea that would
cause their loss of revenue and profits through other means of fuel. Do you
know that the government has magnetic system controlled submarines, that use
NO fuel whatsoever, is never ending and never needs refueling, but keeps
this information from the public?

cont

> Thats a sad world you live in. In my world the kids coming out of
> college are getting smarter and faster every day. I have to run just
> to keep up.

It's a sad world we ALL live in, only the difference is, there are those of
us who are well aware and informed of what is going on and those who are
completely brainwashed, ignorant and bow to societal mindsets, just like
those college kids who are smarter and faster, smarter and faster in
indulging in the evils of capitalism and greed, being more of the
government's lackeys and robots, than actually being WISE in the things that
are good and righteous to fight against what is wrong with the world to fix
it.

cont
> I know that God loves you and offers you the gift of salvation through
> faith in Jesus even though you don't deserve it. All this prophesy
> timeline hogwash is just silly. Have you played your records
> backwards lately and listened to the satanic verses??? LOL!

Actually it is quite evident that you KNOW NOTHING of GOD and the plan of
salvation, as well as being completely ignorant of what time it is and what
is going on in the world according to prophetic events and will NEVER see
any salvation whatsoever, not in this life, or the next.

cont
> Bush is an ok guy. He is spending a bit too much but hey, we are at
> war and in a recession.

Obviously, you are not paying attention or maybe you are just as evil as he
is, or just brainwashed in all of the propaganda he and the government
feeds you. People who agree with and support war, are uncivilized, ignorant,
immature and have NO intelligence, goodness or righteousness in them. You
are so uninformed and ignorant that you don't have a clue that Alan
Greenspan, controls all economy and with just a word could make a recession,
inflation or deficit, as well as completely unaware that the US economy is
based on debt, for borrowing money from their bankers friends, offer them
great profits in interest rates, as well as increases their businesses.

cont
> Oh? and which "scientists" would they be? Give us names and
> addresses. Also show us the tests you claim were made? Inquiring
> minds want to know.

FROM THE SKIES (by William Thomas) February 15,1999
SEATTLE, WA.... As formations of unmarked tanker aircraft
continue to crises-cross American skies on a mission authorities
refuse to disclose, an environmental laboratory has identified an
extremely toxic component of the spray drifting over cities and
countryside.
ENS has learned that samples of oily fallout collected by farmers,
truck drivers and pilots in Maryland and Pennsylvania were
tested by Aqua-Tech Environmental of Marion, Ohio in
September, 1997 and found to contain ethylene dibromide
(EDB). An extremely hazardous pesticide, EDB was banned by
the US Environmental Protection Agency in 1983.
But in 1991, the composition of jet fuel used by commercial and
military jet aircraft in the U.S. was changed from JP4 to
somewhat less flammable JP8. A Department of Defense source
says the move "has saved some lives" in air crashes. Ethylene
fibroid is a key component of JP8.
The 1991 Chemical Hazards of the Workplace warns that
repeated exposure to low levels of ethylene fibroid results in
"general weakness, vomiting, diarrhea, chest pains, coughing
and shortness of breath, upper respiratory tract irritation" and
respiratory failure caused by swelling of the lymph glands in the
lungs. "Deterioration of the heart, liver and kidneys, and
hemorrhages in the respiratory tract," can also result from
prolonged contact with JP8.
According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's
hazardous materials list: "Ethylene fibroid is a carcinogen and
must be handled with extreme caution." A seven-page summary
of this pesticide's extreme toxicity notes that EDB may also
damage the reproductive system. According to the EPA,
"Exposure can irritate the lungs, repeated exposure may cause
bronchitis, development of cough, and shortness of breath. It will
damage the liver and kidneys". Mark Written, a respiratory
physiologist at the University of Arizona in Tucson where an
official US Air Force study on JP8 was carried out, told Scientist
in March, 1998 that crew chiefs "seem to have more colds, more
bronchitis, more chronic coughs than the people not exposed to
jet fuel."
EDB is 6.5-times heavier than air. Unlike normal contrails, the
thick white streamers being sprayed from downward-pointing tail
booms over at least 39 states does not dissipate, but spreads
into an overcast that refracts a purple color in sunlight and
appears suddenly as an oily film in puddles and ponds.
Hundreds of photographs and videotapes made by ground
observers show pairs or larger formations of aircraft spreading a
white mist that thickens and drifts toward the ground. More than
200 eye-witnesses - including police officers, pilots, military and
public health personnel - have provided detailed accounts of
aerial spraying in characteristic "X"s and east-to-west grid
patterns, followed by occluded skies - and acute auto-immune
reactions and respiratory infections throughout affected regions.

PORTLAND, ME - An FAA official in charge of air traffic control over the
northeastern United States has confirmed an ongoing military operation in
America,s skies. In an exclusive taped interview with freelance radio
reporter S. T. Brendt, the Air Traffic Control (ATC) manager said he was
told on as many as four occasions in March, 2001 to re-route commercial air
traffic around military aircraft taking part in an undisclosed aerial
operation over the northeastern seaboard.
On her way to the interview location, Brendt observed six big jets laying
brilliant white lines above a broken cloud layer. Instead of dissipating
like normal condensation trails, these lingering plumes grew wider and
wider, intersecting and merging.
Speaking on condition of strict anonymity as intense chemtrail activity
continued overhead, this Deep Sky federal aviation source expressed concern
over the classified nature of military operations repeatedly conducted at
altitudes between 37,000 and 40,000 feet. While air traffic controllers
normally ignore air traffic above 10,000 feet, the ATC manager said he was
ordered to divert incoming European air traffic away from the military
planes.
When asked why, he said, "I was told there was a military exercise in the
area. Of course, they wouldn't give me any of the particulars."
The initial FAA disclosure came on March 12, as mass aerial maneuvers
saturated northeastern U.S. skies with Xs, circular patterns and parallel
lines characteristic of chemtrail activity reported by pilots, police
officers and former military personnel across the United States.
Brendt contacted the FAA official after counting more than 30 big jets
spreading persistent plumes within 45 minutes. Lou Aubuchont confirmed
Brendt's count, noting that during his stint in U.S. Navy intelligence he
had never seen a military exercise of such magnitude.
After Brendt called in her sightings, assistant WMWV news director Richard
Dean counted 370 chemical trails criss-crossing his nearby location for
six-and-a-half hours. But local Air Traffic Controllers reported only nine
commercial jets on their radars at the time.
Thousands of eye-witnesses have reported similar spray activity obscuring
North American skies over the past two years.
In December, 2000 Canadian aviation authority Terry Stewart investigated a
Victoria caller's complaint of intensive chemtrail activity over the British
Columbia capitol. In a taped message, the environmental manager for the
Victoria International Airport checked with the control tower and reported,
"It's a military exercise, U.S. and Canadian air force exercise that's going
on. They wouldn't give me any specifics on it."
Stewart added that he found the incident - one of hundreds reported over
B.C. since the fall of 1998 - very odd. [contact William Thomas for a copy
of this audio tape.]
The aircraft laying lingering X's and grids over Vancouver Island have been
photo-identified as USAF KC-135 and KC-10 aerial refueling tankers. U.S. Air
Force Weather Force Specialists intent on fulfilling an official USAF
mission to Own The Weather refer to chemical cloud cover spread by high
flying tankers as aerial obscuration.
Outbreaks of acute upper respiratory and gastrointestinal illness, fatigue,
headaches, joint pain, dizziness, and nose bleeds have filled hospital
emergency rooms across the U.S. and Canada following heavy spray days.
In November, 1999, 550 residents of the small town of Espanola, Ontario
presented a petition to the Canadian government demanding an explanation and
an end to aerial spraying by USAF tankers they claimed was making children
and adults sick over a 55 square mile area. The Air Force denied flying
tankers over Espanola. The Canadian defense ministry has yet to respond to
the citizens, complaint.
On Nov. 20,1999, Brendt was admitted to hospital with a gushing nosebleed
and pains in her chest after inadvertently photographing dozens of
chemtrails over Parsonsfield, Maine. Nosebleeds are a common symptom of
chemtrail exposure. "Now I know what this is," Brendt says. "I never get
nosebleeds." ____
About S. T. Brendt Tiffany Brendt has been a broadcast journalist and on-air
personality for the past eight years with Maine and New Hampshire radio
stations WMWV, WCYY AND WLKZ.
About William Thomas William Thomas has been investigating chemtrails since
breaking this story for the Environment News Service in January, 1998. He is
the author of Bringing The War Home, Scorched Earth, and Probing The
Chemtrails Conundrum. His documentary videos include Eco War, and
Chemtrails: Mystery Lines In The Sky.
contact: willthomas@telus.net wwww.lifeboatnews.com

Cont
> Jesus said that the end of times will come like a thief in the night
> and no one knows beforehand. Its amazing how people only read what
> they want to read in the Bible.

It is quite apparent that you know very little of the Bible, and virtually
NOTHING about the second coming.

--
Dore

www.dorewilliamson.com

> [...]
>
> > > re certainly morons,
> > >for you know better than anyone about all things,
>
> Actually, I'm calling you a moron not those scientists (if indeed they
> even exist)
>
> > >I suppose, for you have
> > >tested them yourself? I will await your scientific knowledge and
evidence of
> > >your own testing of the chemtrails, as well as your vast knowledge and
> > >wisdom regarding the beast and SATANIC revealing for these end times,
>
> Don't you think its fair for you to show your data to support your
> wild claims first before demanding anything of me?
>

> > Christians have been screaming 'end times' for over 2,000 years now.
>

> Yes they have indeed. They looked just as stupid then as they do now.
>
> Jesus said that the end of times will come like a thief in the night
> and no one knows beforehand. Its amazing how people only read what

RainLover
2004-04-30 08:53:10 EST
On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 02:07:17 GMT, "Dore" <dorewilliamson@verizon.net> wrote:

>"Mark Fox" <mark_fox_@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> Its a matter of air pressure/temperature/humidity where the plane is
>> flying. James will explain below:
>>

>yea, right, and that is why is occurs almost like clockwork every two weeks
>and even during the times of chemtrail usage, there are jets who's exhaust
>dissipate quickly, although they are flying in the very same skies, with the
>very same conditions.

Different Altitudes or types of planes.

> I have documented evidence of this with picture that I
>have taken with my own camera, with two planes, one leaving chemtrails and
>the other not,

Different Altitudes, or different sized planes. Larger planes create much more lift and have much
larger engines.

>as well as documented evidence of the chemicals used tested
>by a science lab in Ohio. I also have personal experience on a day of heavy
>chemtrail usage above the skies in my hometown, and could SMELL the
>chemicals in the air.

Well by all means... post Which Lab, date, and results here.

By the way, they are called "contrails" not "chemtrails" Just because the condensation freezes and
you can see them doesn't make them something done puposely. Are there bad chemicals in jet exhaust?
For sure, worse than automobiles, but if you've ever been to LA, I'd worry much less about whats
35,000 feet above you and what you ARE breathing in.

If you see a contrail above you, I guarantee if the pollution ever does hit the ground, it'll be
5,000 miles away from you... afterall, there's a reason crop dusters do their thing at 20 feet
above the ground and not 34,000 feet.

Take a deep breath and relax Dore.

James, Seattle