Bible Discussion: Life For A Life Included The Unborn!

Life For A Life Included The Unborn!

Martus
2004-04-23 22:36:34 EST
Exodus 21:21-25 (NLT)

22 "Now suppose two people are fighting, and in the process, they hurt
a pregnant woman so her child is born prematurely.

If no further harm results, then the person responsible must pay
damages in the amount the woman's husband demands and the judges
approve.

23 But if any harm results, then the offender must be punished
according to the injury. If the result is death, the offender must be
executed.

24 If an eye is injured, injure the eye of the person who did it. If a
tooth gets knocked out, knock out the tooth of the person who did it.
Similarly, the payment must be hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn
for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.

[1]
[1] Holy Bible : New Living Translation. 1997. Wheaton, Ill.: Tyndale
House.

If the premature human is born alive, a person was just fined for
causing that injury.

If that premature human died from that injury, then the life of that
person who caused that injury was required!

It was no small matter to kill the unborn!

End
times:
http://www.geocities.com/mart1963/

John Wolf
2004-04-24 12:16:48 EST
Amen! I agree with this kind of thinking in this post.

John

martus wrote:

> Exodus 21:21-25 (NLT)
>
> 22 "Now suppose two people are fighting, and in the process, they hurt
> a pregnant woman so her child is born prematurely.
>
> If no further harm results, then the person responsible must pay
> damages in the amount the woman's husband demands and the judges
> approve.
>
> 23 But if any harm results, then the offender must be punished
> according to the injury. If the result is death, the offender must be
> executed.
>
> 24 If an eye is injured, injure the eye of the person who did it. If a
> tooth gets knocked out, knock out the tooth of the person who did it.
> Similarly, the payment must be hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn
> for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.
>
> [1]
> [1] Holy Bible : New Living Translation. 1997. Wheaton, Ill.: Tyndale
> House.

> If the premature human is born alive, a person was just fined for
> causing that injury.
>
> If that premature human died from that injury, then the life of that
> person who caused that injury was required!
>
> It was no small matter to kill the unborn!
>
> End
> times:
> http://www.geocities.com/mart1963/

The_Sage
2004-04-24 23:15:27 EST
>Reply to article by: John Wolf <johnmw@simpsonca.edu>
>Date written: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 16:16:48 GMT
>MsgID:<791739fa3a92608c2010d908d8a8185f@news.teranews.com>

>>If the premature human is born alive, a person was just fined for
>>causing that injury.

>>If that premature human died from that injury, then the life of that
>>person who caused that injury was required!

>>It was no small matter to kill the unborn!

>Amen! I agree with this kind of thinking in this post.

Welcome back the Crusades and Inquisitions then!

The Sage

My Home Page : http://members.cox.net/the.sage

"My friend plans to make a fortune with his invention. It's a
big metal box with a slot on one side and a sign that says
'How gullible are you? To find out, insert $50.'" -- COMEDY
COMES CLEAN, by Bill Jones

Martus
2004-04-25 20:18:56 EST
The_Sage <theeSage@azrmci.net> wrote in message news:<38bm80trduedmm8dvhmq3fgco6vmpvn79h@4ax.com>...
> >Reply to article by: John Wolf <johnmw@simpsonca.edu>
> >Date written: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 16:16:48 GMT
> >MsgID:<791739fa3a92608c2010d908d8a8185f@news.teranews.com>
>
> >>If the premature human is born alive, a person was just fined for
> >>causing that injury.
>
> >>If that premature human died from that injury, then the life of that
> >>person who caused that injury was required!
>
> >>It was no small matter to kill the unborn!
>
> >Amen! I agree with this kind of thinking in this post.
>
> Welcome back the Crusades and Inquisitions then!
>
> The Sage

God will eventually deal with all unrepentant murders but the thing I
wanted to point out is if people think that murdering the unborn has
no consequences they are SOOOOOO wrong.

Mark Fox
2004-04-26 20:27:24 EST
m*9@hotmail.com (martus) wrote in message news:<511a49a.0404251618.6fff6fac@posting.google.com>...
> The_Sage <theeSage@azrmci.net> wrote in message news:<38bm80trduedmm8dvhmq3fgco6vmpvn79h@4ax.com>...
> > >Reply to article by: John Wolf <johnmw@simpsonca.edu>
> > >Date written: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 16:16:48 GMT
> > >MsgID:<791739fa3a92608c2010d908d8a8185f@news.teranews.com>

> > >Amen! I agree with this kind of thinking in this post.
> >
> > Welcome back the Crusades and Inquisitions then!
> >
> > The Sage
> >
> God will eventually deal with all unrepentant murders but the thing I
> wanted to point out is if people think that murdering the unborn has
> no consequences they are SOOOOOO wrong.

I have never heard of a woman who had an abortion and didn't regret it.

The_Sage
2004-04-26 21:22:28 EST
>Reply to article by: marttila69@hotmail.com (martus)
>Date written: 25 Apr 2004 17:18:56 -0700
>MsgID:<511a49a.0404251618.6fff6fac@posting.google.com>

>>>Amen! I agree with this kind of thinking in this post.

>>Welcome back the Crusades and Inquisitions then!

>God will eventually deal with all unrepentant murders

Then you disagree with the poster, as do I, that our place is to murder all the
murderers who kill premature humans.

>but the thing I
>wanted to point out is if people think that murdering the unborn has
>no consequences they are SOOOOOO wrong.

You don't say? What facts did you uncover that prove that?

The Sage

My Home Page : http://members.cox.net/the.sage

"My friend plans to make a fortune with his invention. It's a
big metal box with a slot on one side and a sign that says
'How gullible are you? To find out, insert $50.'" -- COMEDY
COMES CLEAN, by Bill Jones

The_Sage
2004-04-26 21:23:11 EST
>Reply to article by: mark_fox_@yahoo.com (Mark Fox)
>Date written: 26 Apr 2004 17:27:24 -0700
>MsgID:<a258afb5.0404261627.72d6158a@posting.google.com>

>I have never heard of a woman who had an abortion and didn't regret it.

Have many woman with abortions do you personally know?

The Sage

My Home Page : http://members.cox.net/the.sage

"My friend plans to make a fortune with his invention. It's a
big metal box with a slot on one side and a sign that says
'How gullible are you? To find out, insert $50.'" -- COMEDY
COMES CLEAN, by Bill Jones

ZenIsWhen
2004-04-27 01:03:37 EST

"Mark Fox" <mark_fox_@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> marttila69@hotmail.com (martus) wrote in message
> > The_Sage <theeSage@azrmci.net> wrote in message

> > > Welcome back the Crusades and Inquisitions then!
> > >
> > > The Sage
> > >
> > God will eventually deal with all unrepentant murders but the thing I
> > wanted to point out is if people think that murdering the unborn has
> > no consequences they are SOOOOOO wrong.
>
> I have never heard of a woman who had an abortion and didn't regret it.

You probably heard little of anything - since you head is constantly stuck
up your ass!

Mark Fox
2004-04-27 19:42:00 EST
"ZenIsWhen" <ZenIsWhen@anywhere.com> wrote in message news:<108rqc3he8int6c@corp.supernews.com>...
> "Mark Fox" <mark_fox_@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > marttila69@hotmail.com (martus) wrote in message
> > > The_Sage <theeSage@azrmci.net> wrote in message

> > > God will eventually deal with all unrepentant murders but the thing I
> > > wanted to point out is if people think that murdering the unborn has
> > > no consequences they are SOOOOOO wrong.
> >
> > I have never heard of a woman who had an abortion and didn't regret it.
>

> You probably heard little of anything - since you head is constantly stuck
> up your ass!

Gosh! I guess you told me!

I'm curious, do you say that because of my stance that government
should be limited and should stay out of the medical decisions a woman
makes concerning her own body or because I know several women who have
had abortions and now regret it?