Bible Discussion: The Creational View....

The Creational View....

Roadrunner
2004-04-18 05:36:36 EST
It appears popular again, and so here it is once again:

The creational point of view:
http://www.algonet.se/~tourtel/hovind_seminar/seminar_introduction.html

R Norman
2004-04-18 08:57:39 EST
On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 09:36:36 +0000 (UTC), "Roadrunner"
<*s@privat.utfors.se> wrote:

>It appears popular again, and so here it is once again:
>
>The creational point of view:
>http://www.algonet.se/~tourtel/hovind_seminar/seminar_introduction.html

If "creational" is the appropriate adjective to describe one
particular (albeit irrational) world view, does that mean we can
expect to see the nonsense-word "evolutionist" replaced by the
adjective "evolutionary"?

Bobby D. Bryant
2004-04-18 09:11:15 EST
On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 12:57:39 +0000, r norman wrote:

> On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 09:36:36 +0000 (UTC), "Roadrunner"
> <pegasus@privat.utfors.se> wrote:
>
>>It appears popular again, and so here it is once again:
>>
>>The creational point of view:
>>http://www.algonet.se/~tourtel/hovind_seminar/seminar_introduction.html
>

> If "creational" is the appropriate adjective to describe one
> particular (albeit irrational) world view, does that mean we can
> expect to see the nonsense-word "evolutionist" replaced by the
> adjective "evolutionary"?

No, 'evolutional'.

--
Bobby Bryant
Austin, Texas

Boikat
2004-04-18 11:37:23 EST

"Roadrunner" <pegasus@privat.utfors.se> wrote in message
> It appears popular again, and so here it is once again:
>
> The creational point of view:
> http://www.algonet.se/~tourtel/hovind_seminar/seminar_introduction.html

I like this one:

http://www.paulrisko.com/shutthefuckup.htm

Boikat

Richard Forrest
2004-04-18 13:00:38 EST
"Roadrunner" <pegasus@privat.utfors.se> wrote in message news:<S0sgc.56444$mU6.233216@newsb.telia.net>...
> It appears popular again, and so here it is once again:
>
> The creational point of view:
> http://www.algonet.se/~tourtel/hovind_seminar/seminar_introduction.html

Will they give him internet access when he's in jail?

RF

Stew Dean
2004-04-18 13:14:47 EST
"Roadrunner" <pegasus@privat.utfors.se> wrote in message news:<S0sgc.56444$mU6.233216@newsb.telia.net>...
> It appears popular again, and so here it is once again:
>
> The creational point of view:
> http://www.algonet.se/~tourtel/hovind_seminar/seminar_introduction.html

It does?

Why?

Stew Dean

David Wise
2004-04-18 14:58:19 EST
r norman <rsn_@_comcast.net> wrote in message news:<iou480pgb79djrgrrhauul5iea3k1h2s8d@4ax.com>...
> On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 09:36:36 +0000 (UTC), "Roadrunner"
> <pegasus@privat.utfors.se> wrote:
>
> >It appears popular again, and so here it is once again:
> >
> >The creational point of view:
> >http://www.algonet.se/~tourtel/hovind_seminar/seminar_introduction.html
>

> If "creational" is the appropriate adjective to describe one
> particular (albeit irrational) world view, does that mean we can
> expect to see the nonsense-word "evolutionist" replaced by the
> adjective "evolutionary"?

Just so long as they don't also apply their nonsensical strawman
"definition" to "evolutionary".

David Wise
2004-04-18 15:00:24 EST
"Roadrunner" <pegasus@privat.utfors.se> wrote in message news:<S0sgc.56444$mU6.233216@newsb.telia.net>...
> It appears popular again, and so here it is once again:
>
> The creational point of view:
> http://www.algonet.se/~tourtel/hovind_seminar/seminar_introduction.html

Show us that 34 is less than zero.

And don't use that same excuse that you're too stupid to be able to
compare two letters and tell whether they're the same letter or not.
Though it would be very refreshing to see you make a true statement at
least once in your life.

Gen2rev
2004-04-18 16:09:20 EST
On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 09:36:36 +0000 (UTC), "Roadrunner"
<*s@privat.utfors.se> wrote in
<S0sgc.56444$mU6.233216@newsb.telia.net>:

> It appears popular again, and so here it is once again:
>
> The creational point of view:
> http://www.algonet.se/~tourtel/hovind_seminar/seminar_introduction.html

Actually, just to avoid confusion with other threads of the same name,
I'd suggest that you name such threads "The Misinformational View", or
"The Misleading View", or "The Confused View", or something like that.

Dana Tweedy
2004-04-18 17:46:21 EST

"Roadrunner" <pegasus@privat.utfors.se> wrote in message
> It appears popular again, and so here it is once again:
>
> The creational point of view:
> http://www.algonet.se/~tourtel/hovind_seminar/seminar_introduction.html

Shortly, this is going to be Kent Hovind's view:
http://www.gelber.net/WF24/alcatraz/aLCATRAZ_JAIL_CELL.jpg

DJT