Bible Discussion: Secret DOJ Memo Relaesed! The Smoking Gun That Caused The 9/11 Attacks Have Been Found!

Secret DOJ Memo Relaesed! The Smoking Gun That Caused The 9/11 Attacks Have Been Found!

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)

Mark Fox
2004-04-18 15:07:47 EST
T*7@aol.com (T.Carr) wrote...
> mark_fox_@yahoo.com (Mark Fox) wrote...
> > Here is a copy of the secret memo found to be the smoking gun and
> > proving that Bill Clinton's deputy attorney general, Jamie Gorelick,
> > is responsible for the 9/11 attacks.
> >
> > http://www.usdoj.gov/ag/testimony/2004/1995_gorelick_memo.pdf

> The only people responsible for the 9/11 attacks are the terrorists.
>
> T.Carr

Well.... Sure, if you want to think rationally. But its so much more
fun to blame people who are actually alive and serving on the 9/11
commission. LOL!

Here is the NY Times article claiming that Jamie Gorelick acted way
above what the law required according to a federal appeals court.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/04/14/politics/14LEGA.html

Mark Fox
2004-04-18 15:11:07 EST
Adam Albright <AA@ABC.net> wrote in message news:<kdq28099lukjpfvpbbhcj6slmac559gfqr@4ax.com>...
> On 17 Apr 2004 09:12:01 -0700, mark_fox_@yahoo.com (Mark Fox) wrote:
>
> >Here is a copy of the secret memo found to be the smoking gun and
> >proving that Bill Clinton's deputy attorney general, Jamie Gorelick,
> >is responsible for the 9/11 attacks.
> >
> >http://www.usdoj.gov/ag/testimony/2004/1995_gorelick_memo.pdf
>
> Adjust your tin foil hat. It must have slipped to the side.

Perhaps I should adjust my hat, and John Ashcroft, and the federal
appeals court, and the New York Times too?? LOL!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/04/14/politics/14LEGA.html

Jefferson Brady
2004-04-18 19:25:24 EST
On 18 Apr 2004 12:07:47 -0700, mark_fox_@yahoo.com (Mark Fox) wrote:

>*7@aol.com (T.Carr) wrote...
>> mark_fox_@yahoo.com (Mark Fox) wrote...
>> > Here is a copy of the secret memo found to be the smoking gun and
>> > proving that Bill Clinton's deputy attorney general, Jamie Gorelick,
>> > is responsible for the 9/11 attacks.
>> >
>> > http://www.usdoj.gov/ag/testimony/2004/1995_gorelick_memo.pdf
>

>> The only people responsible for the 9/11 attacks are the terrorists.
>>
>> T.Carr
>

>Well.... Sure, if you want to think rationally. But its so much more
>fun to blame people who are actually alive and serving on the 9/11
>commission. LOL!

The bottom line is that 911was preventable and the current
administration refused to stop the attacks they knew to be imminent.
The administration was offered bin laden and his top leadership, bush
turned the offer down. The administration ignored dozens of warnings
and as we have seen in the 911 hearing, many of those warnings
including the one delivered to the president on 8/6/2001 were quite
specific. Bush is a traitor. Bush is the best friend Bin Laden has.
Without bush, the 911 attacks would not have successful.

Bush needed his Reichstag.

>Here is the NY Times article claiming that Jamie Gorelick acted way
>above what the law required according to a federal appeals court.
>
>http://www.nytimes.com/2004/04/14/politics/14LEGA.html

Mark Fox
2004-04-19 20:04:39 EST
jenn <jenn@hmplce.com> wrote in message news:<c5rv89$5gb$1@news.vanderbilt.edu>...
> Jefferson Brady wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 18:17:43 GMT, "Robert" <wayne_s_noches@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
> >

> >>"Dore" <dorewilliamson@verizon.net> wrote in message

> >>Yes
> >>
> >>And what I can't understand from the right wing is that if that policy were
> >>so bad why didn't they IMMEDIATELY AND I MEAN IMMEDIATELY REVERSE IT

I love that reasoning. Clinton screws up and in your mind its Bush's
fault for not fixing it faster. Get real.

> > It's not like the clowns in the bush administration were ever in a
> > hurry about anything. The idiot-in-chief

Oh, Yea. Thats mature. Borrowing your mother's computer to get on
the internet today, are we?

> > sat around with his thumb
> > ass on the Palistinian/Israel issue for 18 months and because of his
> > inaction hundreds have died.

So there is a problem between Palistine and Israel and suddenly it too
is Bushes fault. Why don't you blame Bush for the sun rising in the
east this morning while you are at it.

> > This is the laziest , sleaziest, most
> > corrupt administration in the history of our nation.

And the only one to cut my taxes in recent history.

> isn't it interesting that top secret things get released on an almost
> daily basis for use in discrediting the opposition? but we aren't
> entitled to know who makes our energy policy

Are you numb?? The President of the United States makes energy policy
consistant with the laws passed by the US Congress. We know who they
all are.

If you don't then just go click on:

www.senate.gov

www.house.gov

www.whitehouse.gov

> if these memos are so top secret why are they being rumaged through by
> GOP political operatives and leaked to Fox and the Washington Star?

The memo was only classified as Secret (not top secret) and it wasn't
leaked. It was properly released. I guess you know nothing about
document classifications. Go read it for yourself and take note that
it was properly declassified on page 1 by James Baker.