Bible Discussion: Secret DOJ Memo Relaesed! The Smoking Gun That Caused The 9/11 Attacks Have Been Found!

Secret DOJ Memo Relaesed! The Smoking Gun That Caused The 9/11 Attacks Have Been Found!

Mark Fox
2004-04-17 12:12:01 EST
Here is a copy of the secret memo found to be the smoking gun and
proving that Bill Clinton's deputy attorney general, Jamie Gorelick,
is responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

http://www.usdoj.gov/ag/testimony/2004/1995_gorelick_memo.pdf

Dore
2004-04-17 13:26:40 EST
Of course they would find some scapegoat to blame it all on, when in fact,
they are ALL guilty.

--
Dore

www.dorewilliamson.com

"Mark Fox" <mark_fox_@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Here is a copy of the secret memo found to be the smoking gun and
> proving that Bill Clinton's deputy attorney general, Jamie Gorelick,
> is responsible for the 9/11 attacks.
>
> http://www.usdoj.gov/ag/testimony/2004/1995_gorelick_memo.pdf

Adam Albright
2004-04-17 13:30:49 EST
On 17 Apr 2004 09:12:01 -0700, mark_fox_@yahoo.com (Mark Fox) wrote:

>Here is a copy of the secret memo found to be the smoking gun and
>proving that Bill Clinton's deputy attorney general, Jamie Gorelick,
>is responsible for the 9/11 attacks.
>
>http://www.usdoj.gov/ag/testimony/2004/1995_gorelick_memo.pdf

Adjust your tin foil hat. It must have slipped to the side.

Robert
2004-04-17 14:17:43 EST

"Dore" <dorewilliamson@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Of course they would find some scapegoat to blame it all on, when in fact,
> they are ALL guilty.
>
> --
> Dore

Yes

And what I can't understand from the right wing is that if that policy were
so bad why didn't they IMMEDIATELY AND I MEAN IMMEDIATELY REVERSE IT

OrionCA
2004-04-17 14:33:45 EST
On 17 Apr 2004 09:12:01 -0700, mark_fox_@yahoo.com (Mark Fox) wrote:

>Here is a copy of the secret memo found to be the smoking gun and
>proving that Bill Clinton's deputy attorney general, Jamie Gorelick,
>is responsible for the 9/11 attacks.
>
>http://www.usdoj.gov/ag/testimony/2004/1995_gorelick_memo.pdf

Ms. Gorelick has an irredeemable conflict of interest, should resign
from the 9/11 Commission, and then be called to testify before the
Commission under oath to explain her reasoning behind this memo.
--
After Kerry returned from Vietnam he became an antiwar
activist. But was he really? In 1972 he threw his

Ask yourself this: Would Patricia Ireland burn someone
else's bra? Then doesn't this make Kerry a fraud?

Jefferson Brady
2004-04-17 14:48:44 EST
On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 18:17:43 GMT, "Robert" <wayne_s_noches@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>"Dore" <dorewilliamson@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> Of course they would find some scapegoat to blame it all on, when in fact,
>> they are ALL guilty.
>>
>> --
>> Dore
>>

>Yes
>
>And what I can't understand from the right wing is that if that policy were
>so bad why didn't they IMMEDIATELY AND I MEAN IMMEDIATELY REVERSE IT

It's not like the clowns in the bush administration were ever in a
hurry about anything. The idiot-in-chief sat around with his thumb
ass on the Palestinian/Israeli issue for 18 months and because of his
inaction hundreds have died. This is the laziest , sleaziest, most
corrupt administration in the history of our nation.

Jenn
2004-04-17 15:07:16 EST
Jefferson Brady wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 18:17:43 GMT, "Robert" <wayne_s_noches@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

>>"Dore" <dorewilliamson@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>
>>>Of course they would find some scapegoat to blame it all on, when in fact,
>>>they are ALL guilty.
>>>
>>>--
>>>Dore
>>>

>>Yes
>>
>>And what I can't understand from the right wing is that if that policy were
>>so bad why didn't they IMMEDIATELY AND I MEAN IMMEDIATELY REVERSE IT
>>

> It's not like the clowns in the bush administration were ever in a
> hurry about anything. The idiot-in-chief sat around with his thumb
> ass on the Palestinian/Israeli issue for 18 months and because of his
> inaction hundreds have died. This is the laziest , sleaziest, most
> corrupt administration in the history of our nation.

isn't it interesting that top secret things get released on an almost
daily basis for use in discrediting the opposition? but we aren't
entitled to know who makes our energy policy

if these memos are so top secret why are they being rumaged through by
GOP political operatives and leaked to Fox and the Washington Star?

CLIeNUX User
2004-04-17 15:10:40 EST
h*a@smart.net
>Here is a copy of the secret memo found to be the smoking gun and
>proving that Bill Clinton's deputy attorney general, Jamie Gorelick,
>is responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

I didn't even hit the URL.

>http://www.usdoj.gov/ag/testimony/2004/1995_gorelick_memo.pdf

Rick (Richard Allen) Hohensee
The Responsible Party

T.Carr
2004-04-17 20:52:26 EST
mark_fox_@yahoo.com (Mark Fox) wrote in message news:<a258afb5.0404170812.67037e2b@posting.google.com>...
> Here is a copy of the secret memo found to be the smoking gun and
> proving that Bill Clinton's deputy attorney general, Jamie Gorelick,
> is responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

The only people responsible for the 9/11 attacks are the terrorists.

T.Carr

> http://www.usdoj.gov/ag/testimony/2004/1995_gorelick_memo.pdf

Mark Fox
2004-04-18 15:06:32 EST
T*7@aol.com (T.Carr) wrote...
> mark_fox_@yahoo.com (Mark Fox) wrote...
> > Here is a copy of the secret memo found to be the smoking gun and
> > proving that Bill Clinton's deputy attorney general, Jamie Gorelick,
> > is responsible for the 9/11 attacks.
> >
> > http://www.usdoj.gov/ag/testimony/2004/1995_gorelick_memo.pdf

> The only people responsible for the 9/11 attacks are the terrorists.
>
> T.Carr

Well.... Sure, if you want to think rationally. But its so much more
fun to blame people who are actually alive and serving on the 9/11
commission. LOL!

Here is the NY Times article claiming that Jamie Gorelick acted way
above what the law required according to a federal appeals court.