Bible Discussion: Quack, Quack Quack!

Quack, Quack Quack!
Posts: 13

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Martus
2004-04-16 00:44:22 EST
(Archbishop of Denver)

How to tell a duck from a fox
Thinking with the Church as we look toward November

"If it quacks like a duck and looks like a duck and walks like a duck,
it's probably a duck. A fox can claim to be a duck all day long. But
he's still a fox."

We've all heard that saying, or some version of it, a thousand times.
The reason is simple: It's true. Our actions prove who we are. If a
gulf exists between what we say, how we look and what we do, we're not
living in a spirit of truth. A fox, even if he quacks, is still a fox.
Sooner or later, it becomes obvious.

I remembered this last week as I read yet another news report about
candidates who claim to be Catholic and then prominently ignore their
own faith on matters of public policy. We've come a long way from John
F. Kennedy, who merely locked his faith in the closet. Now we have
Catholic senators who take pride in arguing for legislation that
threatens and destroys life — and who then also take Communion.

The kindest explanation for this sort of behavior is that a lot of
Catholic candidates don't know their own faith. And that's why, in a
spirit of charity, the Holy See offered its guidance and encouragement
in a little document last year On Some Questions Regarding the
Participation of Catholics in Public Life.

Nothing in this Roman document is new. But it offers a vision of
public service filled with common sense.

First, quoting John Paul II, it reminds us that, "man cannot be
separated from God, nor politics from morality." In other words,
unless our personal faith shapes our public choices and actions, it's
just a pious delusion. Private faith, if it's genuine, always becomes
public witness — including political witness.

Second, while Christians "must recognize the legitimacy of differing
points of view about the organization of worldly affairs," they are
also "called to reject, as injurious to democratic life, a conception
of pluralism that reflects moral relativism." Appeals to a phony
definition of pluralism and tolerance can never excuse inaction in the
face of grave evil — including attacks on the sanctity of life.
Catholics can only ensure real pluralism by "living and acting in
conformity" with their religious convictions so that, "through
political life, society will become more just and more consistent with
the dignity of the human person."

Third, "(democracy) only succeeds to the extent that it is based on a
correct understanding of the human person." Catholic lawmakers who do
not vigorously seek to protect human dignity and the sanctity of human
life from conception to natural death are not serving democracy. They
are betraying it.

Fourth, "those who are directly involved in lawmaking bodies have a
`grave and clear obligation to oppose' any law that attacks human
life. For them, as for every Catholic, it is impossible to promote
such laws or to vote for them." Politics is the exercise of power.
Power always has moral implications. And God will hold each of us
accountable — from the average voter to senators and presidents — for
how well we have used our political power to serve the common good and
the human person.

"Pro-choice" candidates who claim to be Catholic bring all of us to a
crossroads in this election year. Many Catholics, including some
Church leaders, argue that "(we) should not limit (our) concern to one
issue, no matter how fundamental that issue is." That's true — but it
can also be misleading.

Catholics have a duty to work tirelessly for human dignity at every
stage of life, and to demand the same of their lawmakers. But some
issues are jugular. Some issues take priority. Abortion, immigration
law, international trade policy, the death penalty and housing for the
poor are all vitally important issues. But no amount of calculating
can make them equal in gravity.

The right to life comes first. It precedes and undergirds every other
social issue or group of issues. This is why Blessed John XXIII listed
it as the first human right in his great encyclical on world peace,
Pacem in Terris. And as the U.S. bishops stressed in their 1998
pastoral letter Living the Gospel of Life, the right to life is the
foundation of every other right.

The humorist James Thurber once wrote that "you can fool too many of
the people too much of the time." Our job as Catholics this election
year — if we're serious about our faith — is to not get fooled.

Candidates who claim to be "Catholic" but who publicly ignore Catholic
teaching about the sanctity of human life are offering a dishonest
public witness. They may try to look Catholic and sound Catholic, but
unless they act Catholic in their public service and political
choices, they're really a very different kind of creature.

And real Catholics should vote accordingly.

__________________________________________________________________________________

And so should the Christians!

ABORTION

Exodus 20:13 (NRSV)
13 You shall not murder

Humm!!
Obviously that statement wasn't clear enough for some because suddenly
they came to the conclusion that the developing human being was
somehow not human and they could do what ever they liked to it even
though that developing human being had its own UNIQUE DNA and
fulfilled the definition of what a life is.

Revelation 13:7-9 (NRSV)
7 Also it was allowed to make war on the saints and to conquer them.
It was given authority over every tribe and people and language and
nation, 8 and all the inhabitants of the earth will worship it,
everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the
world in the book of life of the Lamb that was slaughtered.

9 Let anyone who has an ear listen:

Humm!!
"everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the
world" does that sound like each individual human life starts from
before he comes out or after? The whole process is human from
fertilized egg to the adult as it has been planned from the beginning.

Isaiah 41:4 (NRSV)
4 Who has performed and done this,
calling the generations from the beginning?
I, the Lord , am first, and will be with the last.

Humm!!
Calling the generations "BEFORE" they even existed because God knew
them.

Isaiah 49:5 (NRSV)
5 And now the Lord says,
who formed me in the womb to be his servant,
to bring Jacob back to him, and that Israel might be gathered to him,
for I am honoured in the sight of the Lord ,
and my God has become my strength—

Humm!!
God knew Isaiah as he was forming in the womb, that's from the very
beginning.

Isaiah 44:28 (NRSV)
28 who says of Cyrus, "He is my shepherd,
and he shall carry out all my purpose";
and who says of Jerusalem, "It shall be rebuilt,"
and of the temple, "Your foundation shall be laid."

Humm!!
Cyrus like Jesus was predicted to come into the world before they were
even born. Whose life did you kill murder, you who kills the
developing human being?

Isaiah 65:19-20 (NLT)
I will rejoice in Jerusalem and delight in my people. And the sound of
weeping and crying will be heard no more.

20 " No longer will babies die when only a few days old. No longer
will adults die before they have lived a full life. No longer will
people be considered old at one hundred! Only sinners will die that
young!

Humm!!
A life can be cut short but when Christ rule's every human being will
live out their whole lives without the murders cutting it short.

Isaiah 57:4-5 (NRSV)
4 Whom are you mocking?
Against whom do you open your mouth wide
and stick out your tongue?

Are you not children of transgression,
the offspring of deceit—
5 you that burn with lust among the oaks,
under every green tree;
you that slaughter your children in the valleys,
under the clefts of the rocks?

Humm!!
People that mock others are under the delusion that somehow they are
better than others and yet they don't repent of the evil they do
because it is acceptable to their society. What is acceptable to God
is another matter!

Isaiah 66:23-24 (NLT)
" All humanity will come to worship me from week to week and from
month to month. 24 And as they go out, they will see the dead bodies
of those who have rebelled against me. For the worms that devour them
will never die, and the fire that burns them will never go out. All
who pass by will view them with utter horror. "

You shall not murder






End
times:
http://www.geocities.com/mart1963/

Mark Fox
2004-04-16 08:53:47 EST
m*9@hotmail.com (martus) wrote
>
> I remembered this last week as I read yet another news report about
> candidates who claim to be Catholic and then prominently ignore their
> own faith on matters of public policy. We've come a long way from John
> F. Kennedy, who merely locked his faith in the closet. Now we have
> Catholic senators who take pride in arguing for legislation that
> threatens and destroys life ? and who then also take Communion.
>
> The kindest explanation for this sort of behavior is that a lot of
> Catholic candidates don't know their own faith.
>
> First, quoting John Paul II, it reminds us that, "man cannot be
> separated from God, nor politics from morality." In other words,
> unless our personal faith shapes our public choices and actions, it's
> just a pious delusion. Private faith, if it's genuine, always becomes
> public witness ? including political witness.
>
> Second, while Christians "must recognize the legitimacy of differing
> points of view about the organization of worldly affairs," they are
> also "called to reject, as injurious to democratic life, a conception
> of pluralism that reflects moral relativism."
>
> Fourth, "those who are directly involved in lawmaking bodies have a
> `grave and clear obligation to oppose' any law that attacks human
> life.
>
> Candidates who claim to be "Catholic" but who publicly ignore Catholic
> teaching about the sanctity of human life are offering a dishonest
> public witness. They may try to look Catholic and sound Catholic, but
> unless they act Catholic in their public service and political
> choices, they're really a very different kind of creature.
>
> And real Catholics should vote accordingly.

Hey, thats a very clever and self serving proclamation. I would
expect nothing less from a bunch of child molesters and those other so
called church leaders who support, encourage and enable the molesting
of little children.

There are however a couple of problems in logic with the
"pontifications" shown above.

First. John Kerry is not proposing or even voting for a "law that
attacks human life". On the contrary, John Kerry is refusing to allow
the government to interfere with the lives and bodies and medical
decisions of free women in America.

Second. If the Child Molesters of the Catholic church were consistent
then they would also call upon John Kerry to pass a law requiring
every American to attend Catholic Mass every Sunday. Also, all
Catholic doctrine should be made law of the land punishable by fine or
imprisonment. It is for these very reasons that we have a strict
separation of church and state rule in the Constitution.

Third. The Catholic child molesting monsters, if they really cared
about people, should concentrate on stopping the child molesting and
if the church is truly interested in the sanctity of life then it
should council its members to not have abortions. If they attempt to
violate the Constitution by imposing church doctrine on the rest of us
by manipulating legislators, judges or presidents then they should be
jailed per the United States Constitution as the criminals they are.

Martus
2004-04-18 14:37:49 EST
mark_fox_@yahoo.com (Mark Fox) wrote in message news:<a258afb5.0404160453.318d34d@posting.google.com>...
> marttila69@hotmail.com (martus) wrote
> >
> > I remembered this last week as I read yet another news report about
> > candidates who claim to be Catholic and then prominently ignore their
> > own faith on matters of public policy. We've come a long way from John
> > F. Kennedy, who merely locked his faith in the closet. Now we have
> > Catholic senators who take pride in arguing for legislation that
> > threatens and destroys life ? and who then also take Communion.
> >
> > The kindest explanation for this sort of behavior is that a lot of
> > Catholic candidates don't know their own faith.
> >
> > First, quoting John Paul II, it reminds us that, "man cannot be
> > separated from God, nor politics from morality." In other words,
> > unless our personal faith shapes our public choices and actions, it's
> > just a pious delusion. Private faith, if it's genuine, always becomes
> > public witness ? including political witness.
> >
> > Second, while Christians "must recognize the legitimacy of differing
> > points of view about the organization of worldly affairs," they are
> > also "called to reject, as injurious to democratic life, a conception
> > of pluralism that reflects moral relativism."
> >
> > Fourth, "those who are directly involved in lawmaking bodies have a
> > `grave and clear obligation to oppose' any law that attacks human
> > life.
> >
> > Candidates who claim to be "Catholic" but who publicly ignore Catholic
> > teaching about the sanctity of human life are offering a dishonest
> > public witness. They may try to look Catholic and sound Catholic, but
> > unless they act Catholic in their public service and political
> > choices, they're really a very different kind of creature.
> >
> > And real Catholics should vote accordingly.
>
> Hey, thats a very clever and self serving proclamation. I would
> expect nothing less from a bunch of child molesters and those other so
> called church leaders who support, encourage and enable the molesting
> of little children.

And you haven't reported these church leader to the authorities, what
sort of sicko are you anyway?


> There are however a couple of problems in logic with the
> "pontifications" shown above.
>
> First. John Kerry is not proposing or even voting for a "law that
> attacks human life". On the contrary, John Kerry is refusing to allow
> the government to interfere with the lives and bodies and medical
> decisions of free women in America.

Ahh, now I see you support the wholesale slaughter of the unborn, how
hard it must be to wash the blood off your hands.

>
> Second. If the Child Molesters of the Catholic church were consistent
> then they would also call upon John Kerry to pass a law requiring
> every American to attend Catholic Mass every Sunday. Also, all
> Catholic doctrine should be made law of the land punishable by fine or
> imprisonment. It is for these very reasons that we have a strict
> separation of church and state rule in the Constitution.

I think your getting a bit too much blood in your eyes from this
murdering rampage of yours in that the Catholic church is calling for
a stop to murdering the unborn. Church and state should be a check and
a balance on each other.



> Third. The Catholic child molesting monsters, if they really cared
> about people, should concentrate on stopping the child molesting and
> if the church is truly interested in the sanctity of life then it
> should council its members to not have abortions. If they attempt to
> violate the Constitution by imposing church doctrine on the rest of us
> by manipulating legislators, judges or presidents then they should be
> jailed per the United States Constitution as the criminals they are.

The Catholic church has put procedures in place, including the
reporting of all molestations to the authorities, the banning of those
molesters from duty, criminal checks.

It does council it's members not to have abortions but it still is
their choice whether they comply. Only those that think murdering the
unborn is a good thing may come under some sort of discipline, Kerry
being one, making him and those that support this right the biggest
mass murders in history because their sin is the sum of all those that
murder their unborn children due to their policies.

When a persons rights violate and harm, even to the point of death,
anothers then they are not rights but a serious perversion of justice
and this is what the Church is trying to correct!

Mark Fox
2004-04-19 20:45:16 EST
m*9@hotmail.com (martus) wrote in message news:<511a49a.0404181037.1e6274b8@posting.google.com>...
> mark_fox_@yahoo.com (Mark Fox) wrote in message news:<a258afb5.0404160453.318d34d@posting.google.com>...
> > marttila69@hotmail.com (martus) wrote
> > >
> > > I remembered this last week as I read yet another news report about
> > > candidates who claim to be Catholic and then prominently ignore their
> > > own faith on matters of public policy. We've come a long way from John
> > > F. Kennedy, who merely locked his faith in the closet. Now we have
> > > Catholic senators who take pride in arguing for legislation that
> > > threatens and destroys life ? and who then also take Communion.
> > >
> > > The kindest explanation for this sort of behavior is that a lot of
> > > Catholic candidates don't know their own faith.
> > >
> > > First, quoting John Paul II, it reminds us that, "man cannot be
> > > separated from God, nor politics from morality." In other words,
> > > unless our personal faith shapes our public choices and actions, it's
> > > just a pious delusion. Private faith, if it's genuine, always becomes
> > > public witness ? including political witness.
> > >
> > > Second, while Christians "must recognize the legitimacy of differing
> > > points of view about the organization of worldly affairs," they are
> > > also "called to reject, as injurious to democratic life, a conception
> > > of pluralism that reflects moral relativism."
> > >
> > > Fourth, "those who are directly involved in lawmaking bodies have a
> > > `grave and clear obligation to oppose' any law that attacks human
> > > life.
> > >
> > > Candidates who claim to be "Catholic" but who publicly ignore Catholic
> > > teaching about the sanctity of human life are offering a dishonest
> > > public witness. They may try to look Catholic and sound Catholic, but
> > > unless they act Catholic in their public service and political
> > > choices, they're really a very different kind of creature.
> > >
> > > And real Catholics should vote accordingly.
> >
> > Hey, thats a very clever and self serving proclamation. I would
> > expect nothing less from a bunch of child molesters and those other so
> > called church leaders who support, encourage and enable the molesting
> > of little children.
>
> And you haven't reported these church leader to the authorities, what
> sort of sicko are you anyway?

Yea, that's typical catholic priest logic. You molest the little
children and its my fault?

>
>
> > There are however a couple of problems in logic with the
> > "pontifications" shown above.
> >
> > First. John Kerry is not proposing or even voting for a "law that
> > attacks human life". On the contrary, John Kerry is refusing to allow
> > the government to interfere with the lives and bodies and medical
> > decisions of free women in America.
>
> Ahh, now I see you support the wholesale slaughter of the unborn, how
> hard it must be to wash the blood off your hands.

I support limited government, Dingleberry.

>
> >
> > Second. If the Child Molesters of the Catholic church were consistent
> > then they would also call upon John Kerry to pass a law requiring
> > every American to attend Catholic Mass every Sunday. Also, all
> > Catholic doctrine should be made law of the land punishable by fine or
> > imprisonment. It is for these very reasons that we have a strict
> > separation of church and state rule in the Constitution.
>
> I think your getting a bit too much blood in your eyes from this
> murdering rampage of yours in that the Catholic church is calling for
> a stop to murdering the unborn. Church and state should be a check and
> a balance on each other.
>

I'm a supporter of roe vs wade which states that in the first
trimester the mother has significant rights to privacy when it comes
to medical decisions about her own body. Roe vs wade also states that
in the last trimester the state has a significant interest in the life
of unborn. Sounds like a great compromise to me. If you have
fantasies about "murderous rampages and blood in your eyes" then thats
your issue to deal with.

>
>
> > Third. The Catholic child molesting monsters, if they really cared
> > about people, should concentrate on stopping the child molesting and
> > if the church is truly interested in the sanctity of life then it
> > should council its members to not have abortions. If they attempt to
> > violate the Constitution by imposing church doctrine on the rest of us
> > by manipulating legislators, judges or presidents then they should be
> > jailed per the United States Constitution as the criminals they are.
>
> The Catholic church has put procedures in place, including the
> reporting of all molestations to the authorities, the banning of those
> molesters from duty, criminal checks.

Yea. Sure. After they got caught and the FBI threatened to prosecute
church officials under the "continuing criminal enterprise" laws and
the Rico Act passed to fight the Mafia and organized crime bosses.
LOL!!

>
> It does council it's members not to have abortions but it still is
> their choice whether they comply. Only those that think murdering the
> unborn is a good thing may come under some sort of discipline, Kerry
> being one, making him and those that support this right the biggest
> mass murders in history because their sin is the sum of all those that
> murder their unborn children due to their policies.
>
> When a persons rights violate and harm, even to the point of death,
> anothers then they are not rights but a serious perversion of justice
> and this is what the Church is trying to correct!

And my point is that the church should clean up its own house first.
The church attempting to manipulate the US government is clearly
illegal and the FBI should throw them all in jail.

Why don't your child molesting Catholic bishops ask everyone if they
support abortion before giving out communion? They don't even ask if
the person has actually had an abortion. Why do they just single out
and threaten John Kerry with withholding communion? Inquiring minds
want to know.

The Catholic Church has become a greedy political action committee and
no one should give money to them! Boycott the child molesters and the
Catholic Church.

Misty
2004-04-22 04:50:20 EST


Mark Fox wrote:
> marttila69@hotmail.com (martus) wrote in message news:<511a49a.0404181037.1e6274b8@posting.google.com>...
>
>>mark_fox_@yahoo.com (Mark Fox) wrote in message news:<a258afb5.0404160453.318d34d@posting.google.com>...
>>
snip>
>>
>>And you haven't reported these church leader to the authorities, what
>>sort of sicko are you anyway?
>
>
> Yea, that's typical catholic priest logic. You molest the little
> children and its my fault?
>
>
>>
>>
>>>There are however a couple of problems in logic with the
>>>"pontifications" shown above.
>>>
>>>First. John Kerry is not proposing or even voting for a "law that
>>>attacks human life". On the contrary, John Kerry is refusing to allow
>>>the government to interfere with the lives and bodies and medical
>>>decisions of free women in America.
>>
>>Ahh, now I see you support the wholesale slaughter of the unborn, how
>>hard it must be to wash the blood off your hands.
>
>
> I support limited government, Dingleberry.
>
>
>>>Second. If the Child Molesters of the Catholic church were consistent
>>>then they would also call upon John Kerry to pass a law requiring
>>>every American to attend Catholic Mass every Sunday. Also, all
>>>Catholic doctrine should be made law of the land punishable by fine or
>>>imprisonment. It is for these very reasons that we have a strict
>>>separation of church and state rule in the Constitution.
>>
>>I think your getting a bit too much blood in your eyes from this
>>murdering rampage of yours in that the Catholic church is calling for
>>a stop to murdering the unborn. Church and state should be a check and
>>a balance on each other.
>>
>
>
> I'm a supporter of roe vs wade which states that in the first
> trimester the mother has significant rights to privacy when it comes
> to medical decisions about her own body. Roe vs wade also states that
> in the last trimester the state has a significant interest in the life
> of unborn. Sounds like a great compromise to me. If you have
> fantasies about "murderous rampages and blood in your eyes" then thats
> your issue to deal with.
>
>
>>
>>
>>>Third. The Catholic child molesting monsters, if they really cared
>>>about people, should concentrate on stopping the child molesting and
>>>if the church is truly interested in the sanctity of life then it
>>>should council its members to not have abortions. If they attempt to
>>>violate the Constitution by imposing church doctrine on the rest of us
>>>by manipulating legislators, judges or presidents then they should be
>>>jailed per the United States Constitution as the criminals they are.
>>
>>The Catholic church has put procedures in place, including the
>>reporting of all molestations to the authorities, the banning of those
>>molesters from duty, criminal checks.
>
>
> Yea. Sure. After they got caught and the FBI threatened to prosecute
> church officials under the "continuing criminal enterprise" laws and
> the Rico Act passed to fight the Mafia and organized crime bosses.
> LOL!!
>
>
>>It does council it's members not to have abortions but it still is
>>their choice whether they comply. Only those that think murdering the
>>unborn is a good thing may come under some sort of discipline, Kerry
>>being one, making him and those that support this right the biggest
>>mass murders in history because their sin is the sum of all those that
>>murder their unborn children due to their policies.
>>
>>When a persons rights violate and harm, even to the point of death,
>>anothers then they are not rights but a serious perversion of justice
>>and this is what the Church is trying to correct!
>
>
> And my point is that the church should clean up its own house first.
> The church attempting to manipulate the US government is clearly
> illegal and the FBI should throw them all in jail.
>
> Why don't your child molesting Catholic bishops ask everyone if they
> support abortion before giving out communion? They don't even ask if
> the person has actually had an abortion. Why do they just single out
> and threaten John Kerry with withholding communion? Inquiring minds
> want to know.
>
> The Catholic Church has become a greedy political action committee and
> no one should give money to them! Boycott the child molesters and the
> Catholic Church.

What do you mean "has become"?

It was that way from the beginning! That is why the first Pope
was called the Son of perdition and stood up and revealed himself
as the first Papa, Pope of a long line of Popes, (666).

Mother of Harlots; Revelation 17:5.
Come out of her OH my people Revelation 18:4.
blasphemous names on the horns. Revelation 13.

VICARIOVS FILII DEI


In His Word,

Misty,








Silver Blaze
2004-04-22 17:20:04 EST
Why a duck?

Martus
2004-04-23 06:04:26 EST
mark_fox_@yahoo.com (Mark Fox) wrote in message news:<a258afb5.0404191645.369d8ba5@posting.google.com>...
> marttila69@hotmail.com (martus) wrote in message news:<511a49a.0404181037.1e6274b8@posting.google.com>...
> > mark_fox_@yahoo.com (Mark Fox) wrote in message news:<a258afb5.0404160453.318d34d@posting.google.com>...
> > > marttila69@hotmail.com (martus) wrote
> > > >
> > > > I remembered this last week as I read yet another news report about
> > > > candidates who claim to be Catholic and then prominently ignore their
> > > > own faith on matters of public policy. We've come a long way from John
> > > > F. Kennedy, who merely locked his faith in the closet. Now we have
> > > > Catholic senators who take pride in arguing for legislation that
> > > > threatens and destroys life ? and who then also take Communion.
> > > >
> > > > The kindest explanation for this sort of behavior is that a lot of
> > > > Catholic candidates don't know their own faith.
> > > >
> > > > First, quoting John Paul II, it reminds us that, "man cannot be
> > > > separated from God, nor politics from morality." In other words,
> > > > unless our personal faith shapes our public choices and actions, it's
> > > > just a pious delusion. Private faith, if it's genuine, always becomes
> > > > public witness ? including political witness.
> > > >
> > > > Second, while Christians "must recognize the legitimacy of differing
> > > > points of view about the organization of worldly affairs," they are
> > > > also "called to reject, as injurious to democratic life, a conception
> > > > of pluralism that reflects moral relativism."
> > > >
> > > > Fourth, "those who are directly involved in lawmaking bodies have a
> > > > `grave and clear obligation to oppose' any law that attacks human
> > > > life.
> > > >
> > > > Candidates who claim to be "Catholic" but who publicly ignore Catholic
> > > > teaching about the sanctity of human life are offering a dishonest
> > > > public witness. They may try to look Catholic and sound Catholic, but
> > > > unless they act Catholic in their public service and political
> > > > choices, they're really a very different kind of creature.
> > > >
> > > > And real Catholics should vote accordingly.
> > >
> > > Hey, thats a very clever and self serving proclamation. I would
> > > expect nothing less from a bunch of child molesters and those other so
> > > called church leaders who support, encourage and enable the molesting
> > > of little children.
> >
> > And you haven't reported these church leader to the authorities, what
> > sort of sicko are you anyway?
>
> Yea, that's typical catholic priest logic. You molest the little
> children and its my fault?
>

Try reading the question, you stated

"I would expect nothing less from a bunch of child molesters and
those other so called church leaders who support, encourage and enable
the molesting of little children."

If that is true then why did you not report it because if you failed
to report it to the authorities then it is your fault!


> >
> > > There are however a couple of problems in logic with the
> > > "pontifications" shown above.
> > >
> > > First. John Kerry is not proposing or even voting for a "law that
> > > attacks human life". On the contrary, John Kerry is refusing to allow
> > > the government to interfere with the lives and bodies and medical
> > > decisions of free women in America.
> >
> > Ahh, now I see you support the wholesale slaughter of the unborn, how
> > hard it must be to wash the blood off your hands.
>
> I support limited government, Dingleberry.
>
> >
> > >
> > > Second. If the Child Molesters of the Catholic church were consistent
> > > then they would also call upon John Kerry to pass a law requiring
> > > every American to attend Catholic Mass every Sunday. Also, all
> > > Catholic doctrine should be made law of the land punishable by fine or
> > > imprisonment. It is for these very reasons that we have a strict
> > > separation of church and state rule in the Constitution.
> >
> > I think your getting a bit too much blood in your eyes from this
> > murdering rampage of yours in that the Catholic church is calling for
> > a stop to murdering the unborn. Church and state should be a check and
> > a balance on each other.
> >
>
> I'm a supporter of roe vs wade which states that in the first
> trimester the mother has significant rights to privacy when it comes
> to medical decisions about her own body. Roe vs wade also states that
> in the last trimester the state has a significant interest in the life
> of unborn. Sounds like a great compromise to me. If you have
> fantasies about "murderous rampages and blood in your eyes" then thats
> your issue to deal with.
>
> >
> >
> > > Third. The Catholic child molesting monsters, if they really cared
> > > about people, should concentrate on stopping the child molesting and
> > > if the church is truly interested in the sanctity of life then it
> > > should council its members to not have abortions. If they attempt to
> > > violate the Constitution by imposing church doctrine on the rest of us
> > > by manipulating legislators, judges or presidents then they should be
> > > jailed per the United States Constitution as the criminals they are.
> >
> > The Catholic church has put procedures in place, including the
> > reporting of all molestations to the authorities, the banning of those
> > molesters from duty, criminal checks.
>
> Yea. Sure. After they got caught and the FBI threatened to prosecute
> church officials under the "continuing criminal enterprise" laws and
> the Rico Act passed to fight the Mafia and organized crime bosses.
> LOL!!
>
> >
> > It does council it's members not to have abortions but it still is
> > their choice whether they comply. Only those that think murdering the
> > unborn is a good thing may come under some sort of discipline, Kerry
> > being one, making him and those that support this right the biggest
> > mass murders in history because their sin is the sum of all those that
> > murder their unborn children due to their policies.
> >
> > When a persons rights violate and harm, even to the point of death,
> > anothers then they are not rights but a serious perversion of justice
> > and this is what the Church is trying to correct!
>
> And my point is that the church should clean up its own house first.
> The church attempting to manipulate the US government is clearly
> illegal and the FBI should throw them all in jail.

It's house is polluted by in large by the outside, make sense to start
cleaning from the outside as well!

> Why don't your child molesting Catholic bishops ask everyone if they
> support abortion before giving out communion? They don't even ask if
> the person has actually had an abortion. Why do they just single out
> and threaten John Kerry with withholding communion? Inquiring minds
> want to know.

When people teach falsehoods then it is better to stop them polluting
everybody else. The harm Kerry can do is a lot more then silent
Christian can do who regrets their action.

> The Catholic Church has become a greedy political action committee and
> no one should give money to them! Boycott the child molesters and the
> Catholic Church.

So that the blow hard do nothings, who do nothing for nobody except
themselves will start look after the charity cases out there, yeah
that going to happen!

DOC
2004-04-23 15:13:04 EST
In article <a258afb5.0404191645.369d8ba5@posting.google.com>,
mark_fox_@yahoo.com sez in this lil' ole news'froup...!


> Boycott the child molesters and the Catholic Church.
>
>
Right on, Mark.

As for the title, I nearly fell out'a me chair laughing!! I just posted a
message to the catholic's prize old howl, duke----- and I said "Quack,
Quack Quack! That's all you do!!" Then I read this! :O)

Well done! :O)

DOC
2004-04-23 15:16:05 EST
fIn article <108f1jjkv8p4k80@corp.supernews.com>, you say...
>
> What do you mean "has become"?
>
> It was that way from the beginning! That is why the first Pope
> was called the Son of perdition and stood up and revealed himself
> as the first Papa, Pope of a long line of Popes, (666).
>

Well, look at the one they 'claim' was their first popoe!!!
Peter---------
Peter denied Christ three times. and he was also crucified by the
romanists!!!!

But 'that was their first pope' according to their faulty logic!!


> Mother of Harlots; Revelation 17:5.
> Come out of her OH my people Revelation 18:4.
> blasphemous names on the horns. Revelation 13.
>

right on

Mark Fox
2004-04-23 21:03:58 EST
m*9@hotmail.com (martus) wrote in message news:<511a49a.0404230204.34b64028@posting.google.com>...
> mark_fox_@yahoo.com (Mark Fox) wrote in message news:<a258afb5.0404191645.369d8ba5@posting.google.com>...
> > marttila69@hotmail.com (martus) wrote in message news:<511a49a.0404181037.1e6274b8@posting.google.com>...
> > > mark_fox_@yahoo.com (Mark Fox) wrote in message news:<a258afb5.0404160453.318d34d@posting.google.com>...
> > > > marttila69@hotmail.com (martus) wrote
> > > > >
> > > > > I remembered this last week as I read yet another news report about
> > > > > candidates who claim to be Catholic and then prominently ignore their
> > > > > own faith on matters of public policy. We've come a long way from John
> > > > > F. Kennedy, who merely locked his faith in the closet. Now we have
> > > > > Catholic senators who take pride in arguing for legislation that
> > > > > threatens and destroys life ? and who then also take Communion.
> > > > >
> > > > > The kindest explanation for this sort of behavior is that a lot of
> > > > > Catholic candidates don't know their own faith.
> > > > >
> > > > > First, quoting John Paul II, it reminds us that, "man cannot be
> > > > > separated from God, nor politics from morality." In other words,
> > > > > unless our personal faith shapes our public choices and actions, it's
> > > > > just a pious delusion. Private faith, if it's genuine, always becomes
> > > > > public witness ? including political witness.
> > > > >
> > > > > Second, while Christians "must recognize the legitimacy of differing
> > > > > points of view about the organization of worldly affairs," they are
> > > > > also "called to reject, as injurious to democratic life, a conception
> > > > > of pluralism that reflects moral relativism."
> > > > >
> > > > > Fourth, "those who are directly involved in lawmaking bodies have a
> > > > > `grave and clear obligation to oppose' any law that attacks human
> > > > > life.
> > > > >
> > > > > Candidates who claim to be "Catholic" but who publicly ignore Catholic
> > > > > teaching about the sanctity of human life are offering a dishonest
> > > > > public witness. They may try to look Catholic and sound Catholic, but
> > > > > unless they act Catholic in their public service and political
> > > > > choices, they're really a very different kind of creature.
> > > > >
> > > > > And real Catholics should vote accordingly.
> > > >
> > > > Hey, thats a very clever and self serving proclamation. I would
> > > > expect nothing less from a bunch of child molesters and those other so
> > > > called church leaders who support, encourage and enable the molesting
> > > > of little children.
> > >
> > > And you haven't reported these church leader to the authorities, what
> > > sort of sicko are you anyway?
> >
> > Yea, that's typical catholic priest logic. You molest the little
> > children and its my fault?
> >
>
> Try reading the question, you stated
>
> "I would expect nothing less from a bunch of child molesters and
> those other so called church leaders who support, encourage and enable
> the molesting of little children."
>
> If that is true then why did you not report it because if you failed
> to report it to the authorities then it is your fault!

Thats the logic of the criminal. You did the crime and somehow its my
fault. LOL!

>
>
> > >
> > > > There are however a couple of problems in logic with the
> > > > "pontifications" shown above.
> > > >
> > > > First. John Kerry is not proposing or even voting for a "law that
> > > > attacks human life". On the contrary, John Kerry is refusing to allow
> > > > the government to interfere with the lives and bodies and medical
> > > > decisions of free women in America.
> > >
> > > Ahh, now I see you support the wholesale slaughter of the unborn, how
> > > hard it must be to wash the blood off your hands.
> >
> > I support limited government, Dingleberry.
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > Second. If the Child Molesters of the Catholic church were consistent
> > > > then they would also call upon John Kerry to pass a law requiring
> > > > every American to attend Catholic Mass every Sunday. Also, all
> > > > Catholic doctrine should be made law of the land punishable by fine or
> > > > imprisonment. It is for these very reasons that we have a strict
> > > > separation of church and state rule in the Constitution.
> > >
> > > I think your getting a bit too much blood in your eyes from this
> > > murdering rampage of yours in that the Catholic church is calling for
> > > a stop to murdering the unborn. Church and state should be a check and
> > > a balance on each other.
> > >
> >
> > I'm a supporter of roe vs wade which states that in the first
> > trimester the mother has significant rights to privacy when it comes
> > to medical decisions about her own body. Roe vs wade also states that
> > in the last trimester the state has a significant interest in the life
> > of unborn. Sounds like a great compromise to me. If you have
> > fantasies about "murderous rampages and blood in your eyes" then thats
> > your issue to deal with.
> >
> > >
> > >
> > > > Third. The Catholic child molesting monsters, if they really cared
> > > > about people, should concentrate on stopping the child molesting and
> > > > if the church is truly interested in the sanctity of life then it
> > > > should council its members to not have abortions. If they attempt to
> > > > violate the Constitution by imposing church doctrine on the rest of us
> > > > by manipulating legislators, judges or presidents then they should be
> > > > jailed per the United States Constitution as the criminals they are.
> > >
> > > The Catholic church has put procedures in place, including the
> > > reporting of all molestations to the authorities, the banning of those
> > > molesters from duty, criminal checks.
> >
> > Yea. Sure. After they got caught and the FBI threatened to prosecute
> > church officials under the "continuing criminal enterprise" laws and
> > the Rico Act passed to fight the Mafia and organized crime bosses.
> > LOL!!
> >
> > >
> > > It does council it's members not to have abortions but it still is
> > > their choice whether they comply. Only those that think murdering the
> > > unborn is a good thing may come under some sort of discipline, Kerry
> > > being one, making him and those that support this right the biggest
> > > mass murders in history because their sin is the sum of all those that
> > > murder their unborn children due to their policies.
> > >
> > > When a persons rights violate and harm, even to the point of death,
> > > anothers then they are not rights but a serious perversion of justice
> > > and this is what the Church is trying to correct!
> >
> > And my point is that the church should clean up its own house first.
> > The church attempting to manipulate the US government is clearly
> > illegal and the FBI should throw them all in jail.
>
> It's house is polluted by in large by the outside, make sense to start
> cleaning from the outside as well!

There is no outside issue causing priests to molest children and for
bishops to illegally cover it up. Its purely internal corruption. It
proves that Catholics are not true christians but charlatans
negotiating their own rules to satisfy their lust for power and
wealth. Are you guys still selling indulgences for profit or did
Martin Luther convince you to give that up??? You guys tried to have
him murdered. You vicious bastards.

>
> > Why don't your child molesting Catholic bishops ask everyone if they
> > support abortion before giving out communion? They don't even ask if
> > the person has actually had an abortion. Why do they just single out
> > and threaten John Kerry with withholding communion? Inquiring minds
> > want to know.
>
> When people teach falsehoods then it is better to stop them polluting
> everybody else. The harm Kerry can do is a lot more then silent
> Christian can do who regrets their action.

The best way to prevent harm to the people is to outlaw the catholic
church as a continuing criminal enterprise. The Catholic church openly
murdered people in the past and now they molest people and then have
the gall to withhold communion from law abiding people. Outrageous!!!

>
> > The Catholic Church has become a greedy political action committee and
> > no one should give money to them! Boycott the child molesters and the
> > Catholic Church.
>
> So that the blow hard do nothings, who do nothing for nobody except
> themselves will start look after the charity cases out there, yeah
> that going to happen!

Oh? What about the 50 million the so-called catholic church paid out
to cover up the law suits??? How many charity cases did that help???
Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron