Bible Discussion: Genetics Never Show Proof Of Evolution

Genetics Never Show Proof Of Evolution
Posts: 20

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

IknowHimDoYou
2003-06-25 20:15:00 EST
There is no evidence, fossil or living, that shows one kind(dog) turning
into another kind(cat). This is a fact. The very fact that genetic
material and function is so complex even in the most primary life should
show a thinking person that it could not possible to come about by random
chance over long periods of time. All genetic material has a function and
therefore a specific design-this means a Designer(747s don't assemble
themselves out of a junk yard in the normal mind-they do if you swollow
the fairy tales of evolution though).

The fossil record reveals an abrupt appearence of highly complex
creatures-whether they are trilobites or whales-followed by stasis(no
change- for you self appointed scientists here). Science done in the
laboratory(observational evidence-for you inadequetly educated mouthpieces
of evolution) clearly shows there are natural limits to biological
change. There simply is no indication of radical
change(macroevolution-for you indoctrinated slaves to what you have been
told) that Darwin demands.

Are fossils a fact-yes. Do they show infinite changes over time-no. Do
they need long periods of time to form-no. Some fossils show fish eating
other fish and some show dolphin-like animals delivering their babies
while being fossilized. As a matter of fact, fossils can be made in the
laboratory using pressures of 10,000-12,000 psi almost instantaneously.

There are fossils that show animals and plants(even jelly fish) that are
identical to those living today. Evolutionists date these fossils to
50-90 million years ago, yet here they are with absolutly no changes in
all that time(makes one wonder about how they determine these long times
doesn't it?).

Has the fossil record been tampered with-yes. By whom? By the
evolutionists of course. Piltdown man, Java man, Lucy, Neanderthal skulls,
birds, fish and many others over time have been doctored or parts either
excluded or included that did not belong to the orginal specimens. An
example is the Meuseum of Man(Musee de Homo-Paris) that shows a
Neanderthal skull reconstructed where the jaw bone doen't even come close
to the joint location near the ear. This was done to make the specimen
look more ape like and thousands of children, let along adults, file by
this display and are convinced they are actually apes themselves.

Evolution is a fraud and has caused millions to be murdered because
others(Nazis, Communists, those who have accepted the lie that all people
are not the same) thought they were a less desirable species..

This is a fact-your feet will go where your thinking is..

If you accept the lie of evolution life doesn't have any meaning or value.

If you accept the reality of a loving God speaking His creation into being
you know that life is special and His crowning creation-man-is of
tremedous value.

Adam Marczyk
2003-06-25 20:51:15 EST
Tom <mmman_90@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:vfkg0j4k2o143@corp.supernews.com...
> "IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
> news:IknowHim-2506031715000001@pm6-10.kalama.com...
>> There is no evidence, fossil or living, that shows one kind(dog) turning
>> into another kind(cat). This is a fact. The very fact that genetic
>> material and function is so complex even in the most primary life should
>> show a thinking person that it could not possible to come about by
>> random chance over long periods of time. All genetic material has a
>> function and therefore a specific design-this means a Designer(747s
>> don't assemble themselves out of a junk yard in the normal mind-they do
>> if you swollow the fairy tales of evolution though).
>
> Tom: LeavingheresoonIhope doesn't have the slightest idea of what
> genetics shows with regard to evolution, not the slightest!

There certainly does seem to be an upswing in the number of uneducated
creationists lately spamming the evolution groups with Gish Gallops. It
must be that school's out for the summer; we're probably witnessing a flood
of grade schoolers publicly struggling to throw off their indoctrination
with evil ideas like science and logic.

--
"We have loved the stars too fondly | a.a. #2001
to be fearful of the night." | http://www.ebonmusings.org
--Tombstone epitaph of | e-mail: ebonmuse!hotmail.com
two amateur astronomers, | ICQ: 8777843
quoted in Carl Sagan's _Cosmos_ | PGP Key ID: 0x5C66F737
----------------------------------------------------------------------


The_Sage
2003-06-25 21:47:29 EST
>Reply to article by: IknowHim@leavingsoon.com (IknowHimDoYou)
>Date written: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:15:00 -0700
>MsgID:<IknowHim-2506031715000001@pm6-10.kalama.com>

>There is no evidence, fossil or living, that shows one kind(dog) turning
>into another kind(cat). This is a fact.

No evolutionist will disagree since no evolutionist has ever made that
claim.

>The very fact that genetic
>material and function is so complex even in the most primary life should
>show a thinking person that it could not possible to come about by random
>chance over long periods of time.

No evolutionist will claim that genetic material was random, as the
evolutionists say, it was *ALL* derived through "SPECIFIC adaptation
to imposed demands"

>All genetic material has a function and

Correct.

>therefore a specific design-

Incorrect. It isn't a "design", it is a pattern. Design is your
interpretion of a pattern, not too much unlike a Rorschach test. A
psychologist asks his client to interpret what they think they see in
a random blotch of smeared ink. It isn't that there is any design in
the random blotch of smeared ink, but rather it is their
interpretation of whatever design they think they see in it. It is a
subjective test and has no meaning outside of what the person thinks
they see in the inkblot. So people like you look up at that big
inkblot in the sky and think you see a "design" in it when what you
are really doing is interpreting what you WISH you saw in it.

>this means a Designer(747s don't assemble
>themselves out of a junk yard in the normal mind-they do if you swollow
>the fairy tales of evolution though).

You are an intellectual coward. You blindly believe you can attack a
subject you don't even remotely understand and you expect people to
believe in your nonsense? If you really want to convince people, don't
take the cowards way out by (incompetently) attacking evolution,
instead prove god exists...

In other words, can you prove that your version of god exists outside
of your imagination? I am not talking about the hearsay of a book or
the testimony of a biased witness, I am talking about actual evidence.
Of course not, you aren't even close to being able to offer physical
evidence of any kind whatsoever. While evolution has (in some but not
all places) incomplete, partial, and even downright inconclusive
evidence, that is far more convincing and logically acceptable then
the complete lack of evidence that you present. Do you have so much as
a strand of hair from God, a bone fragment from an angel, or how about
even a footprint from when he used to walk about teaching in the
synagogues? All you have is a contradictory book and an empty grave.
Every piece of evidence you could ever hope for, seems to only come up
empty handed for you. Even at this very moment, I have a fossil
paperweight sitting on my desktop as just one small piece of proof
that evolution does happen and that alone is a thousand times more
evidence in favor of the evolutionary theory, then you could ever
dream of having in support of your God theory

Creationism is the stupidest thing ever invented.

The Sage

=============================================================
My Home Page : http://members.cox.net/the.sage

"Faith, n. Belief, without evidence, in what is told by one
who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel."
-- Ambrose Bierce
=============================================================

Simply I
2003-06-25 22:54:28 EST

"Adam Marczyk" <ebonmuse@deletethis.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:7srKa.12971$sd5.2204@news02.roc.ny.frontiernet.net...
> Tom <mmman_90@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:vfkg0j4k2o143@corp.supernews.com...
> > "IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
> > news:IknowHim-2506031715000001@pm6-10.kalama.com...
> >> There is no evidence, fossil or living, that shows one kind(dog)
turning
> >> into another kind(cat). This is a fact. The very fact that genetic
> >> material and function is so complex even in the most primary life
should
> >> show a thinking person that it could not possible to come about by
> >> random chance over long periods of time. All genetic material has a
> >> function and therefore a specific design-this means a Designer(747s
> >> don't assemble themselves out of a junk yard in the normal mind-they do
> >> if you swollow the fairy tales of evolution though).
> >
> > Tom: LeavingheresoonIhope doesn't have the slightest idea of what
> > genetics shows with regard to evolution, not the slightest!
>
> There certainly does seem to be an upswing in the number of uneducated
> creationists lately spamming the evolution groups with Gish Gallops. It
> must be that school's out for the summer; we're probably witnessing a
flood
> of grade schoolers publicly struggling to throw off their indoctrination
> with evil ideas like science and logic.
>
> --
> "We have loved the stars too fondly | a.a. #2001
> to be fearful of the night." | http://www.ebonmusings.org
> --Tombstone epitaph of | e-mail: ebonmuse!hotmail.com
> two amateur astronomers, | ICQ: 8777843
> quoted in Carl Sagan's _Cosmos_ | PGP Key ID: 0x5C66F737
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------

> Adam,
I have seen you on alt.atheism and you are one of the nastiest trolls
around,care to take a swing at me?



Steve Zodiac
2003-06-26 00:28:12 EST

"The_Sage" <thesage@az.rmci.net> wrote in message
news:5fjkfvgpd48hia7m39kg2jcrceemljmlrf@4ax.com...
> >Reply to article by: IknowHim@leavingsoon.com (IknowHimDoYou)
> >Date written: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:15:00 -0700
> >MsgID:<IknowHim-2506031715000001@pm6-10.kalama.com>
>
> >There is no evidence, fossil or living, that shows one kind(dog) turning
> >into another kind(cat). This is a fact.
>
> No evolutionist will disagree since no evolutionist has ever made that
> claim.
>
> >The very fact that genetic
> >material and function is so complex even in the most primary life should
> >show a thinking person that it could not possible to come about by random
> >chance over long periods of time.
>
> No evolutionist will claim that genetic material was random, as the
> evolutionists say, it was *ALL* derived through "SPECIFIC adaptation
> to imposed demands"
>
> >All genetic material has a function and
>
> Correct.
>
> >therefore a specific design-
>
> Incorrect. It isn't a "design", it is a pattern. Design is your
> interpretion of a pattern, not too much unlike a Rorschach test. A
> psychologist asks his client to interpret what they think they see in
> a random blotch of smeared ink. It isn't that there is any design in
> the random blotch of smeared ink, but rather it is their
> interpretation of whatever design they think they see in it. It is a
> subjective test and has no meaning outside of what the person thinks
> they see in the inkblot. So people like you look up at that big
> inkblot in the sky and think you see a "design" in it when what you
> are really doing is interpreting what you WISH you saw in it.
>
> >this means a Designer(747s don't assemble
> >themselves out of a junk yard in the normal mind-they do if you swollow
> >the fairy tales of evolution though).
>
> You are an intellectual coward. You blindly believe you can attack a
> subject you don't even remotely understand and you expect people to
> believe in your nonsense? If you really want to convince people, don't
> take the cowards way out by (incompetently) attacking evolution,
> instead prove god exists...
>
> In other words, can you prove that your version of god exists outside
> of your imagination? I am not talking about the hearsay of a book or
> the testimony of a biased witness, I am talking about actual evidence.
> Of course not, you aren't even close to being able to offer physical
> evidence of any kind whatsoever. While evolution has (in some but not
> all places) incomplete, partial, and even downright inconclusive
> evidence, that is far more convincing and logically acceptable then
> the complete lack of evidence that you present. Do you have so much as
> a strand of hair from God, a bone fragment from an angel, or how about
> even a footprint from when he used to walk about teaching in the
> synagogues? All you have is a contradictory book and an empty grave.
> Every piece of evidence you could ever hope for, seems to only come up
> empty handed for you. Even at this very moment, I have a fossil
> paperweight sitting on my desktop as just one small piece of proof
> that evolution does happen and that alone is a thousand times more
> evidence in favor of the evolutionary theory, then you could ever
> dream of having in support of your God theory
>
> Creationism is the stupidest thing ever invented.
>
> The Sage
>
>

Amen



Tom
2003-06-26 09:09:20 EST

"Simply I" <I@Here.com> wrote in message
news:DftKa.7095$8Q6.87323@news.uswest.net...
>
> "Adam Marczyk" <ebonmuse@deletethis.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:7srKa.12971$sd5.2204@news02.roc.ny.frontiernet.net...
> > Tom <mmman_90@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > news:vfkg0j4k2o143@corp.supernews.com...
> > > "IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
> > > news:IknowHim-2506031715000001@pm6-10.kalama.com...
> > >> There is no evidence, fossil or living, that shows one kind(dog)
> turning
> > >> into another kind(cat). This is a fact. The very fact that genetic
> > >> material and function is so complex even in the most primary life
> should
> > >> show a thinking person that it could not possible to come about by
> > >> random chance over long periods of time. All genetic material has a
> > >> function and therefore a specific design-this means a Designer(747s
> > >> don't assemble themselves out of a junk yard in the normal mind-they
do
> > >> if you swollow the fairy tales of evolution though).
> > >
> > > Tom: LeavingheresoonIhope doesn't have the slightest idea of what
> > > genetics shows with regard to evolution, not the slightest!
> >
> > There certainly does seem to be an upswing in the number of uneducated
> > creationists lately spamming the evolution groups with Gish Gallops. It
> > must be that school's out for the summer; we're probably witnessing a
> flood
> > of grade schoolers publicly struggling to throw off their indoctrination
> > with evil ideas like science and logic.
> >
> > --
> > "We have loved the stars too fondly | a.a. #2001
> > to be fearful of the night." | http://www.ebonmusings.org
> > --Tombstone epitaph of | e-mail: ebonmuse!hotmail.com
> > two amateur astronomers, | ICQ: 8777843
> > quoted in Carl Sagan's _Cosmos_ | PGP Key ID: 0x5C66F737
> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> >Sinple: Adam,
> >I have seen you on alt.atheism and you are one of the nastiest trolls
> >around,care to take a swing at me?

Tom: Yeah Adam, this Simple is one awesome poster. The biggest problem is
that he can't learn the use of the symbol ">" so he thinks he is outwitting
folks when in actuality, they don't know what he has posted!





Dave Oldridge
2003-06-26 10:24:16 EST
I*m@leavingsoon.com (IknowHimDoYou) wrote in
news:IknowHim-2506031715000001@pm6-10.kalama.com:

> There is no evidence, fossil or living, that shows one kind(dog)
> turning into another kind(cat). This is a fact. The very fact that

Not so. Dogs and cats do have scars of genetic accidents that happened
to their common ancestors.

> genetic material and function is so complex even in the most primary
> life should show a thinking person that it could not possible to come
> about by random chance over long periods of time. All genetic

Which is why nobody thinks it did.

> material has a function and therefore a specific design-this means a
> Designer(747s don't assemble themselves out of a junk yard in the
> normal mind-they do if you swollow the fairy tales of evolution
> though).

747's don't self-reproduce in huge quantities. In fact, I've never heard
of one doing so. Are you sure you don't swallow fairy tales yourself?

> The fossil record reveals an abrupt appearence of highly complex
> creatures-whether they are trilobites or whales-followed by stasis(no
> change- for you self appointed scientists here). Science done in the
> laboratory(observational evidence-for you inadequetly educated
> mouthpieces of evolution) clearly shows there are natural limits to
> biological change. There simply is no indication of radical
> change(macroevolution-for you indoctrinated slaves to what you have
> been told) that Darwin demands.

Half truths, uttered in the service of a lie. And no, science does NOT
show that there are natural limits to biological change over time, only
that there is a plateau reached by breeders due to exhausting quickly any
existing variation in a trait that is already in the gene pool.

Radical change is actually not that hard to produce. Look up triticale
if you want to see it in a grain plant.

> Are fossils a fact-yes. Do they show infinite changes over time-no.

Nothing does. Do they show a general phylogenetic ordering? Yes.

> Do they need long periods of time to form-no. Some fossils show fish

No, but they are found in extremely old strata.

> eating other fish and some show dolphin-like animals delivering their
> babies while being fossilized. As a matter of fact, fossils can be
> made in the laboratory using pressures of 10,000-12,000 psi almost
> instantaneously.

That's nice. But hardly relevant.

> There are fossils that show animals and plants(even jelly fish) that
> are identical to those living today. Evolutionists date these fossils

Another lie. I know of no such fossils, at least not any of any great
age. I know of fossils that show animals and plants that are very
similar to those living today.

> to 50-90 million years ago, yet here they are with absolutly no
> changes in all that time(makes one wonder about how they determine
> these long times doesn't it?).

False. Fossils from 50-90 million years ago will ALWAYS have some
differences from their modern counterparts.

> Has the fossil record been tampered with-yes. By whom? By the
> evolutionists of course. Piltdown man, Java man, Lucy, Neanderthal
> skulls, birds, fish and many others over time have been doctored or
> parts either excluded or included that did not belong to the orginal
> specimens. An example is the Meuseum of Man(Musee de Homo-Paris) that
> shows a Neanderthal skull reconstructed where the jaw bone doen't even
> come close to the joint location near the ear. This was done to make
> the specimen look more ape like and thousands of children, let along
> adults, file by this display and are convinced they are actually apes
> themselves.

You are beginning to come across as a dedicated pupil of the master liar.

> Evolution is a fraud and has caused millions to be murdered because
> others(Nazis, Communists, those who have accepted the lie that all
> people are not the same) thought they were a less desirable species..

And now you descend into the depths of hell itself. You lie and then you
use your lie in an argumentum ad hominem fallacy. Who taught you to lie
so terribly?

> This is a fact-your feet will go where your thinking is..

Yes, yours will no doubt follow that old racist, Henry Morris, who
thought that blacks were under the "curse of Ham."

> If you accept the lie of evolution life doesn't have any meaning or
> value.

If you lie like a creationist, then YOUR life doesn't have any meaning or
value. You will have given up your soul for a pat on the back from a
fellow disciple of the father of lies. Your rebellion against God is
noted, but it disqualifies you from teaching me anything about Him.

> If you accept the reality of a loving God speaking His creation into
> being you know that life is special and His crowning creation-man-is
> of tremedous value.

I do. Clearly, you are willing to abandon it in favour of your own brand
of religion, which includes lying and suborning others to lie in the name
of your false god, whoever or whatever that is.

You're not fooling me, though. Christians at least TRY to follow the
teachings of Jesus Christ. You are not trying to do that. Instead you
are trying to libel other Christians who won't join a hideous campaign of
libel against honest scientists. You're a despicable heretic, leading
God's children astray into paths of unrighteousness and hatred. Wake up
before God wakes you up the hard way!

--
Dave Oldridge
ICQ 1800667

Paradoxically, most real events are highly improbable.

Dave Oldridge
2003-06-26 10:26:04 EST
"Simply I" <I@Here.com> wrote in
news:DftKa.7095$8Q6.87323@news.uswest.net:

>
> "Adam Marczyk" <ebonmuse@deletethis.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:7srKa.12971$sd5.2204@news02.roc.ny.frontiernet.net...
>> Tom <mmman_90@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> news:vfkg0j4k2o143@corp.supernews.com...
>> > "IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
>> > news:IknowHim-2506031715000001@pm6-10.kalama.com...
>> >> There is no evidence, fossil or living, that shows one kind(dog)
> turning
>> >> into another kind(cat). This is a fact. The very fact that
>> >> genetic material and function is so complex even in the most
>> >> primary life
> should
>> >> show a thinking person that it could not possible to come about by
>> >> random chance over long periods of time. All genetic material has
>> >> a function and therefore a specific design-this means a
>> >> Designer(747s don't assemble themselves out of a junk yard in the
>> >> normal mind-they do if you swollow the fairy tales of evolution
>> >> though).
>> >
>> > Tom: LeavingheresoonIhope doesn't have the slightest idea of what
>> > genetics shows with regard to evolution, not the slightest!
>>
>> There certainly does seem to be an upswing in the number of
>> uneducated creationists lately spamming the evolution groups with
>> Gish Gallops. It must be that school's out for the summer; we're
>> probably witnessing a
> flood
>> of grade schoolers publicly struggling to throw off their
>> indoctrination with evil ideas like science and logic.
>>
>> --
>> "We have loved the stars too fondly | a.a. #2001
>> to be fearful of the night." | http://www.ebonmusings.org
>> --Tombstone epitaph of | e-mail:
>> ebonmuse!hotmail.com
>> two amateur astronomers, | ICQ: 8777843
>> quoted in Carl Sagan's _Cosmos_ | PGP Key ID: 0x5C66F737
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>> Adam,
> I have seen you on alt.atheism and you are one of the nastiest trolls
> around,care to take a swing at me?

I wouldn't be so brave, were I you. Mind you, he could hurt himself,
swinging at you. There's nothing there to slow the swing. Just vapour.


--
Dave Oldridge
ICQ 1800667

Paradoxically, most real events are highly improbable.

David Sienkiewicz
2003-06-26 11:48:49 EST
"Simply I" <I@Here.com> wrote in message news:<DftKa.7095$8Q6.87323@news.uswest.net>...
> "Adam Marczyk" <ebonmuse@deletethis.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:7srKa.12971$sd5.2204@news02.roc.ny.frontiernet.net...
> > Tom <mmman_90@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > news:vfkg0j4k2o143@corp.supernews.com...
> > > "IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
> > > news:IknowHim-2506031715000001@pm6-10.kalama.com...
> > >> There is no evidence, fossil or living, that shows one kind(dog)
> turning
> > >> into another kind(cat). This is a fact. The very fact that genetic
> > >> material and function is so complex even in the most primary life
> should
> > >> show a thinking person that it could not possible to come about by
> > >> random chance over long periods of time. All genetic material has a
> > >> function and therefore a specific design-this means a Designer(747s
> > >> don't assemble themselves out of a junk yard in the normal mind-they do
> > >> if you swollow the fairy tales of evolution though).
> > >
> > > Tom: LeavingheresoonIhope doesn't have the slightest idea of what
> > > genetics shows with regard to evolution, not the slightest!
> >
> > There certainly does seem to be an upswing in the number of uneducated
> > creationists lately spamming the evolution groups with Gish Gallops. It
> > must be that school's out for the summer; we're probably witnessing a
> flood
> > of grade schoolers publicly struggling to throw off their indoctrination
> > with evil ideas like science and logic.
> >
> > --
> > "We have loved the stars too fondly | a.a. #2001
> > to be fearful of the night." | http://www.ebonmusings.org
> > --Tombstone epitaph of | e-mail: ebonmuse!hotmail.com
> > two amateur astronomers, | ICQ: 8777843
> > quoted in Carl Sagan's _Cosmos_ | PGP Key ID: 0x5C66F737
> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Adam,
> I have seen you on alt.atheism and you are one of the nastiest trolls
> around,care to take a swing at me?

You have no idea what a troll is, do you?

But Adam has nothing to worry about, even if he does take "a swing" at you.

Soon as he does, you'll run away.

David Jensen
2003-06-26 12:14:41 EST
In alt.talk.creationism, IknowHim@leavingsoon.com (IknowHimDoYou) wrote
in <IknowHim-2506031715000001@pm6-10.kalama.com>:

>There is no evidence, fossil or living, that shows one kind(dog) turning
>into another kind(cat). This is a fact.

Right, the evidence shows that they have a common ancestor. Your claim
has nothing to do with science.

>The very fact that genetic
>material and function is so complex even in the most primary life should
>show a thinking person that it could not possible to come about by random
>chance over long periods of time. All genetic material has a function and
>therefore a specific design-this means a Designer(747s don't assemble
>themselves out of a junk yard in the normal mind-they do if you swollow
>the fairy tales of evolution though).

Please identify the function of all the genetic material in a human, or
the organism of your choice.

>The fossil record reveals an abrupt appearence of highly complex
>creatures-whether they are trilobites or whales-followed by stasis(no
>change- for you self appointed scientists here). Science done in the
>laboratory(observational evidence-for you inadequetly educated mouthpieces
>of evolution) clearly shows there are natural limits to biological
>change.

Please provide a reference in a peer-reviewed journal that supports your
claim.

> There simply is no indication of radical
>change(macroevolution-for you indoctrinated slaves to what you have been
>told) that Darwin demands.

Macroevolution is not 'radical change'. Darwin demands nothing, though
he did describe evolution.

>Are fossils a fact-yes. Do they show infinite changes over time-no. Do
>they need long periods of time to form-no. Some fossils show fish eating
>other fish and some show dolphin-like animals delivering their babies
>while being fossilized. As a matter of fact, fossils can be made in the
>laboratory using pressures of 10,000-12,000 psi almost instantaneously.

References please.

>There are fossils that show animals and plants(even jelly fish) that are
>identical to those living today. Evolutionists date these fossils to
>50-90 million years ago, yet here they are with absolutly no changes in
>all that time(makes one wonder about how they determine these long times
>doesn't it?).

Please tell me how you can know that they had absolutely no change.
Where is your reference for this claim

>Has the fossil record been tampered with-yes. By whom? By the
>evolutionists of course. Piltdown man, Java man, Lucy, Neanderthal skulls,
>birds, fish and many others over time have been doctored or parts either
>excluded or included that did not belong to the orginal specimens. An
>example is the Meuseum of Man(Musee de Homo-Paris) that shows a
>Neanderthal skull reconstructed where the jaw bone doen't even come close
>to the joint location near the ear. This was done to make the specimen
>look more ape like and thousands of children, let along adults, file by
>this display and are convinced they are actually apes themselves.

Please provide a reference for each claim of tampering. Please tell me
how each was discovered.

>Evolution is a fraud and has caused millions to be murdered because
>others(Nazis, Communists, those who have accepted the lie that all people
>are not the same) thought they were a less desirable species..

Please tell me how this has anything to do with evolution. You seem to
imply that the innocent were never murdered prior to the discovery of
evolution.

>This is a fact-your feet will go where your thinking is..
>
>If you accept the lie of evolution life doesn't have any meaning or value.

What is the lie? Tell us and provide appropriate references to support
your claim.

>If you accept the reality of a loving God speaking His creation into being
>you know that life is special and His crowning creation-man-is of
>tremedous value.

Why do you claim that God is not allowed to use evolution? Were you the
one who made the rules for Him?
Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron