Bible Discussion: "How To Make Money ...." The Kent Hovind Way

"How To Make Money ...." The Kent Hovind Way

Carl
2004-04-04 10:18:53 EST
America's favorite creation science crank is diversifying into a new
field. Yes, this is real ....

How to Make Money and Spend it God's Way
http://asianbookone.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=724
http://www.drdino.com/cse.asp?pg=products&specific=jnqserl8

I wonder if there is a section on falsely declaring bankruptcy to avoid
unpaid taxes?

Budikka
2004-04-04 14:35:27 EST
Carl <no_spam@all.fu> wrote in message news:<4070193A.8020600@all.fu>...
> America's favorite creation science crank is diversifying into a new
> field. Yes, this is real ....
>
> How to Make Money and Spend it God's Way
> http://asianbookone.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=724
> http://www.drdino.com/cse.asp?pg=products&specific=jnqserl8
>
> I wonder if there is a section on falsely declaring bankruptcy to avoid
> unpaid taxes?

What's the book called? How to lie and cheat your way to success?!

Budikka

Maverick
2004-04-04 15:10:14 EST
Carl <no_spam@all.fu> wrote in news:4070193A.8020600@all.fu:

> America's favorite creation science crank is diversifying into a new
> field. Yes, this is real ....
>
> How to Make Money and Spend it God's Way
> http://asianbookone.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=724
> http://www.drdino.com/cse.asp?pg=products&specific=jnqserl8
>
> I wonder if there is a section on falsely declaring bankruptcy to avoid
> unpaid taxes?

OT in respect to your post perhaps, but I despise that person. He's a
professional liar who brags about how much he is preaching his lies to
people who don't know better. He don't know what science is and why it's
not a religion, and he gladly lets everyone know about this ignorance. If
he and other creationists wish to believe in the privacy of their own
homes, then that's fine. But this practice is intellectually perverse and
should therefor be kept away from children (of all ages).

Johac
2004-04-05 01:44:54 EST
In article <4070193A.8020600@all.fu>, Carl <no_spam@all.fu> wrote:

> America's favorite creation science crank is diversifying into a new
> field. Yes, this is real ....
>
> How to Make Money and Spend it God's Way
> http://asianbookone.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=724
> http://www.drdino.com/cse.asp?pg=products&specific=jnqserl8
>
> I wonder if there is a section on falsely declaring bankruptcy to avoid
> unpaid taxes?

Given his absurd views on science, he's about the last person from whom
I would take financial advice.
--
John Hachmann aa #1782

"Men become civilized not in their willingness to believe, but in

proportion to their readiness to doubt." - H. L. Mencken

Quibbler
2004-04-05 13:57:43 EST
In article <4070193A.8020600@all.fu>, no_spam@all.fu says...
> America's favorite creation science crank is diversifying into a new
> field. Yes, this is real ....
>
> How to Make Money and Spend it God's Way
> http://asianbookone.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=724
> http://www.drdino.com/cse.asp?pg=products&specific=jnqserl8
>
> I wonder if there is a section on falsely declaring bankruptcy to avoid
> unpaid taxes?

I sure hope he doesn't produce a book on how to write PhD dissertations, as per
the site below.
http://home.austarnet.com.au/stear/bartelt_dissertation_on_hovind_thesis.htm

M C
2004-04-05 14:31:11 EST
It won't be long before someone will be selling tapes and books on how Jesus
will help me buy real eastate for NO MONEY DOWN!!

Bill H.
2004-04-05 14:44:35 EST
"M C" <mcunix@swbell.net> wrote in message

> It won't be long before someone will be selling tapes and books on how
Jesus will help me buy real eastate for NO MONEY DOWN!!

I was waiting for the day when he comes back and ends up working on Bob
Vila's Home Again. I don't know how he would feel about hammering nails
into wood again, though...

Doc Smartass
2004-04-05 17:08:26 EST
"Bill H." <bill213@sonic.netNOSPAM> wrote in

> "M C" <mcunix@swbell.net> wrote in message
>
>> It won't be long before someone will be selling tapes and books on how
> Jesus will help me buy real eastate for NO MONEY DOWN!!
>
> I was waiting for the day when he comes back and ends up working on Bob
> Vila's Home Again. I don't know how he would feel about hammering nails
> into wood again, though...

Vila: "I need you to knock up some siding. Here's your hammer and nails."

Jesus: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Vila: "Too soon?"

--
Dr. Smartass
BAAWA Knight of Heckling -- a.a. #1939

Q: Why did the chicken cross the Moebius strip?

A: To get to the other...er, um...
[seen on a math jokes site]

Bill H.
2004-04-05 17:44:10 EST
"Doc Smartass" <gekiskivviesdo@astroboyskivviesmail.com> wrote in message

> Vila: "I need you to knock up some siding. Here's your hammer and nails."
>
> Jesus: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!"
>
> Vila: "Too soon?"

LOL...that's awesome. :-)