Bible Discussion: *** EVIDENCE FOR GOD ***

*** EVIDENCE FOR GOD ***

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

TehGhodTrole
2004-03-02 01:49:39 EST
There is none, so why ask for it?

--
TehGhodTrole: Trolling, for God's sake.
Your Free Insult: Jesus loves you.

ZenIsWhen
2004-03-02 04:36:45 EST

"TehGhodTrole" <nospam@rainx.cjb.net> wrote in message
> There is none, so why ask for it?

There is none - so why bellow the belief as though it were fact?

Maverick
2004-03-02 10:28:44 EST
"TehGhodTrole" <nospam@rainx.cjb.net> wrote in

> There is none, so why ask for it?

And for the exact same reason; why believe in it?

Woden
2004-03-02 10:46:28 EST
"TehGhodTrole" <nospam@rainx.cjb.net> honored us in alt.atheism with the
following discourse:

> There is none, so why ask for it?

Why keep pushing this bullshit if there isn't any evidence for it?

--

Woden

"religion is a socio-political institution for the control of
people's thoughts, lives, and actions; based on
ancient myths and superstitions perpetrated through
generations of subtle yet pervasive brainwashing."

Chris Devol
2004-03-02 10:47:55 EST
"TehGhodTrole" <nospam@rainx.cjb.net> wrote in message
> There is none, so why ask for it?

There is none of a certain kind, namely, the kind that atheists demand,
knowing that no one can produce it, so that the atheists can then say
"see, we told you so".

MarkA
2004-03-02 13:13:12 EST
On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 06:49:39 +0000, TehGhodTrole wrote:

> There is none, so why ask for it?

Not True!! The other day, there was a wart on my toe, and now it's gone.
Explain that, if there is no God.

--
MarkA
(still caught in the maze of twisty little passages, all different)

Son Of Man
2004-03-02 15:20:31 EST
"TehGhodTrole" <nospam@rainx.cjb.net> wrote in message
> There is none, so why ask for it?

But there is evidence that "God" according to the widely accepted scriptures
of Judaism and the Old Testament is just pure evil.

http://bellsouthpwp.net/c/h/christ-son-of-buddha/TheWordOfGod_1.htm

So who would care to worship something so evil anyway, even if it exists?

> --
> TehGhodTrole: Trolling, for God's sake.
> Your Free Insult: Jesus loves you.

Mike Smith
2004-03-02 17:30:07 EST
"TehGhodTrole" <nospam@rainx.cjb.net> wrote:

=There is none,

How would you know?
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Mike Smith | aa #1164 | Founder of SMASH
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
"Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child;
but the rod of correction shall drive it far
from him." - Pr:22:15

Christopher A. Lee
2004-03-02 18:42:36 EST
Piggyback.....

To get the bleaters who in-our-face their beliefs to realise they
can't put up so they should shut up.

On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 15:47:55 GMT, "Chris Devol" <xyz@defghijk.lmn>
wrote:

>"TehGhodTrole" <nospam@rainx.cjb.net> wrote in message
>> There is none, so why ask for it?
>
>There is none of a certain kind, namely, the kind that atheists demand,
>knowing that no one can produce it, so that the atheists can then say
>"see, we told you so".

...pretends the lying theist.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)