Bible Discussion: BRING"EM ON!

BRING"EM ON!

R. Uniacke
2003-07-22 08:55:42 EST
At a rate of two soldiers a day, in six months time, Iraqis will have
managed to kill at least 400 hundred more US soldiers.
We can go it alone the man said. What he meant was half way. Not too bright
those Americans, they should have used the British way, fight to the last
French, the last Australian, the last Canadian or to the last Indian.
"In God we trust, with money we buy." I'm sure they will find a way out like
they did in Vietnam or buy their way out. No problem.
We want 2000 men from you, how much? LOL.

John W
2003-07-23 08:07:43 EST
On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 08:55:42 -0400, "R. Uniacke"
<*J@rebelspiders.com> wrote:

>At a rate of two soldiers a day, in six months time, Iraqis will have
>managed to kill at least 400 hundred more US soldiers.
>We can go it alone the man said. What he meant was half way. Not too bright
>those Americans, they should have used the British way, fight to the last
>French, the last Australian, the last Canadian or to the last Indian.
>"In God we trust, with money we buy." I'm sure they will find a way out like
>they did in Vietnam or buy their way out. No problem.
>We want 2000 men from you, how much? LOL.

Patience.

John W

Charles P
2003-07-30 23:06:29 EST
"Paul Duca" <tomservo56954@comcast.net> wrote in message >

> John W wrote:

> > On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 08:55:42 -0400, "R. Uniacke"
> > <Uniacke.J@rebelspiders.com> wrote:
> >
> > >At a rate of two soldiers a day, in six months time, Iraqis will have
> > >managed to kill at least 400 hundred more US soldiers.
> > >We can go it alone the man said. What he meant was half way. Not too
bright
> > >those Americans, they should have used the British way, fight to the
last
> > >French, the last Australian, the last Canadian or to the last Indian.
> > >"In God we trust, with money we buy." I'm sure they will find a way out
like
> > >they did in Vietnam or buy their way out. No problem.
> > >We want 2000 men from you, how much? LOL.
> >
> > Patience.

> So says a man safely back home, godly French-kissing his
wife...

Do you think JW will ever get an adventurous spirit and maybe try
cunnilingus with his wife? That French-kissing will get boring after
a while.

John W
2003-07-30 23:18:15 EST
On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 03:03:27 GMT, Paul Duca
<*4@comcast.net> wrote:

>John W wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 08:55:42 -0400, "R. Uniacke"
>> <Uniacke.J@rebelspiders.com> wrote:
>>
>> >At a rate of two soldiers a day, in six months time, Iraqis will have
>> >managed to kill at least 400 hundred more US soldiers.
>> >We can go it alone the man said. What he meant was half way. Not too bright
>> >those Americans, they should have used the British way, fight to the last
>> >French, the last Australian, the last Canadian or to the last Indian.
>> >"In God we trust, with money we buy." I'm sure they will find a way out like
>> >they did in Vietnam or buy their way out. No problem.
>> >We want 2000 men from you, how much? LOL.
>>
>> Patience.
>>

> So says a man safely back home, godly French-kissing his wife...

Are we feeling testy today? And what is wrong with passionately
kissing your wife? Do you not like sex?

John W

>Paul

Karen
2003-07-31 00:31:04 EST

"John W" <john_weatherly47@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 03:06:29 GMT, "Charles P" <chuck@spammerssuck.com>
> wrote:

> >bright
> >last
Indian.
> >like

> >> So says a man safely back home, godly French-kissing his
> >wife...
> >
> >Do you think JW will ever get an adventurous spirit and maybe try
> >cunnilingus with his wife? That French-kissing will get boring after
> >a while.
>
> Silly, impudent person. What do you think "French kissing" means?
> (hint, it ain't on the mouth)

Psssssssst John..............it IS!

John W
2003-07-31 07:09:24 EST

#1, that was a variation on the meaning when I was a kid.
#2 Have you heard of the comedy routine called "pulling the leg?"

#3 What I just performed is known as a "double entendre."

John W

John W
2003-07-31 07:19:42 EST
On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 04:31:04 GMT, "Karen"
<karen_jarvis@(S)hotmail.com> wrote:

>"John W" <john_weatherly47@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 03:06:29 GMT, "Charles P" <chuck@spammerssuck.com>
>> wrote:

>have
>> >bright
>> >last
>Indian.
>out
>> >like

>> >wife...
>> >
>> >Do you think JW will ever get an adventurous spirit and maybe try
>> >cunnilingus with his wife? That French-kissing will get boring after
>> >a while.
>>
>> Silly, impudent person. What do you think "French kissing" means?
>> (hint, it ain't on the mouth)
>
>Psssssssst John..............it IS!

So you haven't heard of "the OTHER French kiss", eh?

;-)

Have a little talk with the man in your life. I'd give you more
specific advice, but some might find me "racey".

But I'll tell you a joke ADULTS ONLY, that will illustrate my POV.

The bride-to-be is having the last minute talk with mom, and she's
about to marry a Frenchman. Mom says, "there are some things you
should know."
Daughter says, "OKay, mom, like what?"
Mom is too embarrassed to come out with it, so she hems and haws, and
finally managed to explain, "Well, you may be married a week, you may
be married a month, and one night he's gonna ask if you will do it
"the other way." You are to refuse, and tell him that 's filthy and
disgusting, and you never want to talk about it again.
Three months of wedded bliss later, they're climbing into bed one
afternoon, for their mid-day flesh feast.
the new husband says, "Darling, I wondered,"

Yes, darling', she asks.
Well, we've been married three wonderful months, now, and I was hoping
we could do it a different way tonight.

She guesses that he means what her mom meant, so she says, "No! It's
filthy, and I never want to talk about it again!"

But, darling!" he protests, don't you ever want children?"

John W

Drappery
2003-07-31 10:22:30 EST
"Karen" <karen_jarvis@(S)hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<cY0Wa.4805$T11.43545632@news-text.cableinet.net>...
> "John W" <john_weatherly47@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 03:06:29 GMT, "Charles P" <chuck@spammerssuck.com>
> > wrote:

> have
> bright
> last
> Indian.
> out
> like

> > >wife...
> > >
> > >Do you think JW will ever get an adventurous spirit and maybe try
> > >cunnilingus with his wife? That French-kissing will get boring after
> > >a while.
> >
> > Silly, impudent person. What do you think "French kissing" means?
> > (hint, it ain't on the mouth)
>
> Psssssssst John..............it IS!

r* @ Karen

2003-07-31 10:27:04 EST
John W <john_weatherly47@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<2g2hivc497cohca0mnjmpj5iuf4mo3f16t@4ax.com>...
> On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 03:03:27 GMT, Paul Duca
> <tomservo56954@comcast.net> wrote:
>

> >John W wrote:

> >> Patience.
> >>

> > So says a man safely back home, godly French-kissing his wife...
> >

> Are we feeling testy today? And what is wrong with passionately
> kissing your wife? Do you not like sex?
>
> John W

None of the posters said they didn't like sex. I don't know how some
questions are even put "out there" like that. Hopefully, we're all
grown and know about kissing, etc.