Bible Discussion: Will Jesus Ever Come Back? Www.Prediktor.net

Will Jesus Ever Come Back? Www.Prediktor.net

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)

Alex
2004-02-25 13:30:58 EST
Will our beloved Jesus Christ ever come back? So many people have
talked about it for so many times..so as christians, what is your
prediktion? Do you think that the son of God will ever come back?

Please predict on www.prediktor.net.

Predict NOW. If your prediktion comes true, we will be the first to
tell Jesus Christ that you were the one who predicted his coming
correctly.

www.Prediktor.net

Jez
2004-02-25 14:40:11 EST

"Alex" <info@beedance.com> wrote in message
> Will our beloved Jesus Christ ever come back? So many people have
> talked about it for so many times..so as christians, what is your
> prediktion? Do you think that the son of God will ever come back?

He wasn't the son of God.
And no, he will not be coming back.
When your dead...your gone......

--
Jez
"The condition of alienation, of being asleep, of being unconscious,

Steve O
2004-02-25 15:35:20 EST
Alex wrote:
> Will our beloved Jesus Christ ever come back? So many people have
> talked about it for so many times..so as christians, what is your
> prediktion? Do you think that the son of God will ever come back?

He was supposed to return along with the day of judgement within the
lifetimes of his disciples.
He didn't.

Meteorite Debris
2004-02-25 19:23:29 EST
On 25 Feb 2004 10:30:58 -0800 the ET form known as
Alex<info@beedance.com> sent a radio signal across the vast expanse of
deep space -._.--._.--._.--._.--._.--._.

<talk.religion, removed - not supported by server>

> Will our beloved Jesus Christ ever come back? So many people have
> talked about it for so many times..so as christians, what is your
> prediktion? Do you think that the son of God will ever come back?
>
> Please predict on www.prediktor.net.
>
> Predict NOW. If your prediktion comes true, we will be the first to
> tell Jesus Christ that you were the one who predicted his coming
> correctly.
>
> www.Prediktor.net

I am reminded of the early 70s hit "Delta Dawn". Her man is still
coming back. Waiting everyday with a suit case in her hand. Xians seem
like this. A "mark" who never realises they have been had.

These are the lyrics.

Delta Dawn

Delta Dawn, what's that flower you have on
Could it be a faded rose from days gone by
And did I hear you say he was a-meeting you here today
To take you to his mansion in the sky

She's forty-one and her daddy still calls her "baby"
All the folks around Brownsville say she's crazy
'Cause she walks around town with a suitcase in her hand
Looking for a mysterious dark-haired man

In her younger days they called her Delta Dawn
Prettiest woman you ever laid eyes on
Then a man of low degree stood by her side
And promised her he'd take her for his bride

Delta Dawn, what's that flower you have on
Could it be a faded rose from days gone by
And did I hear you say he was a-meeting you here today
To take you to his mansion in the sky

--
To reply remove *THE_ANTI-SPAM_SHIELD*
apatriot #1, atheist #1417,

Shhh. Be very quiet, I'm hunting automorons. Heh heh.

"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever
conceived." - Isaac Asimov

Fingerprint for PGP Keys at key server or go to
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~pk1956/
RSA - 71 BA 7C 45 B5 4A 5F EA 72 DB EC 7F 7F A8 70 99
DSS - 9217 21A9 9C3F EB0B E302 AD0E 69C5 0F06 402E 0943

JW
2004-02-25 22:31:38 EST

"Jez" <iced_spear@AwaySPAMdsl.pipex.com> wrote in message

> "Alex" <info@beedance.com> wrote in message
> > Will our beloved Jesus Christ ever come back? So many people have
> > talked about it for so many times..so as christians, what is your
> > prediktion? Do you think that the son of God will ever come back?
>
> He wasn't the son of God.
> And no, he will not be coming back.
> When your dead...your gone......

Amen!

Geoman
2004-02-25 23:37:00 EST
Jez, is that short for Jezebel?

With your views your just as condemned as she was, so I just figured that you were a
distant relative.

"Jez" <iced_spear@AwaySPAMdsl.pipex.com> wrote in message

> "Alex" <info@beedance.com> wrote in message
> > Will our beloved Jesus Christ ever come back? So many people have
> > talked about it for so many times..so as christians, what is your
> > prediktion? Do you think that the son of God will ever come back?
>
> He wasn't the son of God.
> And no, he will not be coming back.
> When your dead...your gone......
>

> --
> Jez
> "The condition of alienation, of being asleep, of being unconscious,
> of being out of one's mind, is the condition of the normal man. Society
> highly values its normal man.It educates children to lose themselves
> and to become absurd,and thus to be normal. Normal men have killed
> perhaps 100,000,000 of their fellow normal men in the last fifty years."
> R.D. Laing

MR. GRAHAM
2004-02-26 00:11:47 EST
"Steve O" <stoboyle@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<c1j0tv$1g01pd$1@ID-136766.news.uni-berlin.de>...
> Alex wrote:
> > Will our beloved Jesus Christ ever come back? So many people have
> > talked about it for so many times..so as christians, what is your
> > prediktion? Do you think that the son of God will ever come back?
>
> He was supposed to return along with the day of judgement within the
> lifetimes of his disciples.
> He didn't.

There are bible verses stating that Jesus had said not to call anyone a fool or
be punished with fire (in the lake of fire I assume) for eternity. Then he calls
people fools in someother verse. Jesus Christ = JC = Jefferson Clinton.

It is in the bible (KJV).

CDumont
2004-02-26 01:06:04 EST

"Steve O" <stoboyle@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Alex wrote:
> > Will our beloved Jesus Christ ever come back? So many people have
> > talked about it for so many times..so as christians, what is your
> > prediktion? Do you think that the son of God will ever come back?
>
> He was supposed to return along with the day of judgement within the
> lifetimes of his disciples.
> He didn't.

Jesus said he would return in the fig tree generation, thats when Judah
becomes a nation and a generation is 70 years, Judah became a nation in 1948
so he will return on or before the year 2018. God bless

David V.
2004-02-26 02:13:03 EST
CDumont wrote:
> "Steve O" <stoboyle@hotmail.com> wrote
>
>> Alex wrote:
>>
>>> Will our beloved Jesus Christ ever come back? So many
>>> people have talked about it for so many times..so as
>>> christians, what is your prediktion? Do you think
>>> that the son of God will ever come back?
>>
>> He was supposed to return along with the day of
>> judgement within the lifetimes of his disciples. He
>> didn't.
>
> Jesus said he would return in the fig tree generation,
> thats when Judah becomes a nation and a generation is 70
> years, Judah became a nation in 1948 so he will return on
> or before the year 2018. God bless

First, the fig tree thing was only one year. And he told
(according to the myths) that he would be back within the
generation of those he was talking to. You really should
read the bible instead of worshiping it.

--
David V.
Yosemite Llama Ranch

UDP for WebTV

Jez
2004-02-26 04:37:43 EST

"Geoman" <Geomaan@yaaho.com> wrote in message
> Jez, is that short for Jezebel?

Nope 'fraid not.

> With your views your just as condemned as she was, so I just figured that
you were a
> distant relative.

But that's only your belief, based on your 'faith'
in an ancient and distorted collection of texts.