Bible Discussion: True-Xians Vs. False-Xians - Checklist

True-Xians Vs. False-Xians - Checklist

Adiudicator
2004-02-23 17:59:45 EST

There are some fundamental contrasts between what is
an actual Xian verses "casper milktoast" phony xians:

True-Xians believe:

1) The canon of Judeo-Xian scriptures is the word
of God as testified to by men & women who were
inspired by the spirit to be writing/dictating.
While we know there were probably minor errors
in copying and translating the bible, its inte-
grity has survived. It's truly the word of God,
and is likely better than 99.99% verbatim what
was originally intended by its ancient authors.

2) Jesus Christ is everything and much, much more
than the bible says he was, is and will always
be. Is he truly the son of the almighty God of
of the universe? True-Xians know to answer Yes.
Is Jesus one with God the father? Indeed he is.
Did he die for our sins? God knows that he did.
Is Jesus God? Indeed, you have said that he is.

3) There are divine laws of superconscious origin,
meaning God all-knowingly, all-intelligently &
all-presently created the entire universe with
divine purpose infinitely exceeding every mans
ability to fully comprehend it. God is smarter
than we are. True-Xians are humble before YHWH,
the ancient Hebrew name for the God of Abraham;
said to be unpronounceable, though some say it
is pronounced "YaoHu'WaH", "YaHWeH" or Jehovah.

4) True-Xians, at least here in the United States
of America, are zealously honest, hard working
and patriotic citizens of our great nation. We
will sacrifice life and limb to defend the USA
against enemy forces, and we'll wholeheartedly
support our Commander and Chief in war & peace.

5) As the 21st century continues to unfold, we're
fighting fanatical Muslim jihadists-terrorists
around the globe. This is shaping up to be our
Xian Crusade against Anti-Judeo-Xian militants.
Ever since September 11, 2001, America and her
allies are fighting world war three, and there
are bound to be more attacks against Americans,
Israelis, and other nations sympathetic to our
cause of bringing freedom and democracy to the
world--with peace, prosperity, rights, and pri-
vileges for responsible, law-abiding citizenry.
True-Xians understand Anti-Xians are the enemy,
be they foreigners, or unpatriotic "americans".
For one to be Anti-American is to be Anti-Xian.

6) Late-term abortions are most definitely murder.
The loving mother MUST be willing to sacrifice
her life to save the life of a child. A father
must be similarly willing to sacrifice himself
to save a child's life. As for first-trimester
abortions, a pregnant woman ultimately decides,
although both mother and father must recognize
that there'll be hell to pay for such iniquity.
Is it as evil as late-term abortion? Maybe not,
but preventing pregnancy is the best way to go.
In other words DON'T put God to a foolish test.

7) Family is the cornerstone of civilization. Any-
one who doesn't respect the sanctity of Family
is Anti-Xian. A True-Xian roundly condemns all
forms of sodomy and homosexuality, and we must
fight against same-sex "marriage" to the death
if need be. We'll NEVER sanction homosexuality.

False-Xians believe:

1) The canon of Judeo-Xian scriptures is only par-
tially correct. You can reject any part of the
bible which you don't understand or agree with.
Part of it says to love your enemy while other
parts instruct us to punish and kill the enemy.
Just because the bible clearly states that you
can love -AND- kill the enemy, we'll simply ig-
nore the bible verses that we don't agree with.

2) Jesus Christ was an extraordinary man, but was
nevertheless just a man. The "resurrection" of
Jesus is only a metaphor for spiritual healing.
To believe that Jesus or anybody else actually
rose from the dead is preposterous, impossible
and just as ludicrous as Jesus' "virgin birth".

3) Man made "God" in his own image. We came first,
thus "God" is but a figment of our imagination.
There's no illimitable omnipresent, omniscient
and omnipotent conscious creator of the entire
universe anywhere in corporeal existence. What
we call "God" should only be referred to as an
"it", not a "he". But if you want to call it a
"she", then that's okay, since it's "shocking"
to true-Xians who believe in a heavenly father
of the whole universe, one God who is aware of
every atom and molecule, every star and galaxy,
every form of matter, from nothing to infinity.
That is merely absurd to believe in such a God.

4) False-Xians, at least here in America, are sel-
dom very zealous, but we're mostly honest with
those who we trust. We are pretty hard working,
but our patriotism is lukewarm. We like to pro-
test against war no matter what its cause. And
we do NOT want true-Xian values in politics or
science, in law or education. But it's okay if
true-Xians want to worship hidden away from so-
ciety in a church somewhere...just stay out of
public view and stay away from our White House!
Let's dismantle our military, and surrender to
foreign UN control. Return Saddam to Iraq, and
let's bring all of our troops home to stay. We
have no business meddling in foreign countries,
and we're worried about what Anti-Xian foreign
nations think about the United States. If they
hate us, it's strictly the fault of true-Xians
who are giving America such a "bad" name. This
is why we need to ban true-Xians from entering
American law and politics. That's the solution.

5) As the 21st century continues to unfold, we're
fighting fanatical true-Xians around the globe.
Ever since September 11, 2001, America and her
allies are trying to hurt and kill nothing but
innocent civilians. The USA has lied to us and
they lie about Saddam. False-Xians are all for
peace, prosperity, rights, and privileges, but
we reject responsibility and any laws we don't
agree with. Also, let's stop supporting Israel.
Anti-Xians understand True-Xians are the enemy,
those in foreign lands and patriotic Americans.
To be Anti-American is to be a real False-Xian.

6) Late-term, or even partial-birth abortions are
NOT murder! The mother can sacrifice her child
to save her own life. The father can sacrifice
the child to save his own life at any time. As
for first-trimester abortions a pregnant woman,
its father or even the abortion doctor needn't
worry about "sinning", because there's no such
thing. No reason to feel guilty about abortion.

7) The cornerstone of secular society is absolute
tolerance for any sort of behavior--as long as
it doesn't adversely affect me personally. All
forms of sex, including sodomy & homosexuality,
are condoned in the bible. Only true-Xians are
claiming that it is actually sinful or immoral.
There's nothing wrong with same-sex "marriage",
except that it makes true-Xians declare war on
those of us who're willing to tolerate it. The
true-Xians should be quiet. We don't like them
to get involved in law and politics. So let us
teach our children to become false-Xians, lest
they grow up to be true-Xians. That's about it.

Very Truly Yours,
Daniel Joseph Min

*Min's Call To Arms For God-Fearing Xian Americans:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=4c9bf03a8fb8f8d90bdfc51f3f190ab3@dizum.com

*Homosexual Disease Rampant Among Anti-Xian Homos:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=D2G5U00M37968.7085763889@Gilgamesh-Frog.org

*Min's Job Description for Criminal Defense Attorneys:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3YKZLSYF38021.8175925926@Gilgamesh-Frog.org

*Min's Job Description for Scientists:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3XSWKT6X38021.2873958333@Gilgamesh-Frog.org

*Min's $10,000,000 Reward For Astronomers:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=ZZ5B1I2037855.1969907407@Gilgamesh-frog.org

*Min's Concise Commentary on the Apocalypse Chapter 1:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=72R8L7KE38011.2446412037@Gilgamesh-Frog.org

*Min's Concise Commentary on the Apocalypse Chapter 2:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=C81HWW2F38027.8326851852@Gilgamesh-Frog.org

*Min's Concise Commentary on the Apocalypse Chapter 3:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=KRAXAOOW38036.8795949074@Gilgamesh-Frog.org

*Min's Interlinear Translation of the Apocalypse:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=N8G8XLYW37986.0680439815@Gilgamesh-Frog.org

*Min's Newsgroup-Archived Home Page On The World Wide Web:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=5YTK57VH37948.6355092593@Gilgamesh-frog.org

`

`

`

`` `

`

`

`

`` `

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you consider the content of this post to be particularly offensive, disgusting or plain illegal,
it is probably 'designer abuse', a message designed specifically to hurt the remailer's reputation/existence.
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=6THHPRAL38002.4374074074%40anonymous&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain
Some people hate this remailer so badly that, for example, they did not hesitate to celebrate the death of 148 French tourists in a plane crash.
Those people seceded from the human race, so don't hesitate to report them directly to the police.
2004/01/03 (contact <abuse@cotse.com>) Blue.Jay celebrates
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=Ymx1ZWpheQ%3D%3D.19d787f018eb3019d6fd3faa2125547c%401073158846.cotse.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain
2004/01/19 <rabbi@thetis.deor.org> Len Sassaman chooses that moment to bring his support to Blue.Jay
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=Pine.LNX.4.58.0401181826110.31463%40thetis.deor.org&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

More about the subject will be available http://frogadmin.yi.org/HOS/

Yeah Rite
2004-02-23 20:32:42 EST
Pretty close!

Actually the Bible IS God's own words as He INSPIRED the word into the ears
of the human writers. They were serving only as vessels of the Word and did
not change anything nor let their own personalities into any of it.

Picture God standing beside, say, Moses, and speaking the EXACT words to
write down.

That is where the Bible came from. Incontestable, complete, absolute Word
of the One True Living God.

"Adiudicator" <Adiudicator.Pro@God.Bless.America> wrote in message

> [...]
>

> `
>

> `
>
> `
>

> `` `
>

> `
>
> `
>
> `
>

> `` `
>

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> If you consider the content of this post to be particularly offensive,
disgusting or plain illegal,
> it is probably 'designer abuse', a message designed specifically to hurt
the remailer's reputation/existence.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=6THHPRAL38002.4374074074%40anonymous&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain
> Some people hate this remailer so badly that, for example, they did not
hesitate to celebrate the death of 148 French tourists in a plane crash.
> Those people seceded from the human race, so don't hesitate to report them

Gordon Burditt
2004-02-24 00:06:18 EST
>There are some fundamental contrasts between what is
>an actual Xian verses "casper milktoast" phony xians:

Is a true-Xian a false Christian and a false-Xian a true Christian?

Gordon L. Burditt

Namib
2004-02-24 10:50:20 EST

"Gordon Burditt" <gordonb.e2x1m@sneaky.lerctr.org> ha scritto nel messaggio

> Is a true-Xian a false Christian and a false-Xian a true Christian?

...And who is, this Lu Wu Xian? :)

Namib

Dave Oldridge
2004-02-24 13:45:43 EST
Adiudicator <Adiudicator.Pro@God.Bless.America> wrote in

> There are some fundamental contrasts between what is
> an actual Xian verses "casper milktoast" phony xians:
>
> True-Xians believe:
>
> 1) The canon of Judeo-Xian scriptures is the word
> of God as testified to by men & women who were
> inspired by the spirit to be writing/dictating.

Hmmm....I read through the ancient creeds of the Church, you know, those
statements of faith designed to separate heretics from "True Christians
(TM)." None of them mention this clause. It seems as if it only really
appears in the history of Christian literature about the time Luther and
Calvin were kicking over the traces of apostolic authority.

> While we know there were probably minor errors
> in copying and translating the bible, its inte-
> grity has survived. It's truly the word of God,
> and is likely better than 99.99% verbatim what
> was originally intended by its ancient authors.

This of course is not relevant to the FUNDAMENTAL fact that you have
enunciated an entirely novel doctrine above. It's nice that our copies
of the Bible are accurate, but not relevant to your claim above.

> 2) Jesus Christ is everything and much, much more
> than the bible says he was, is and will always
> be. Is he truly the son of the almighty God of
> of the universe? True-Xians know to answer Yes.
> Is Jesus one with God the father? Indeed he is.
> Did he die for our sins? God knows that he did.
> Is Jesus God? Indeed, you have said that he is.

This is in the ancient creeds, so yes, unless you believe it, you're not
Christian.

> 3) There are divine laws of superconscious origin,
> meaning God all-knowingly, all-intelligently &
> all-presently created the entire universe with
> divine purpose infinitely exceeding every mans
> ability to fully comprehend it. God is smarter
> than we are. True-Xians are humble before YHWH,
> the ancient Hebrew name for the God of Abraham;
> said to be unpronounceable, though some say it
> is pronounced "YaoHu'WaH", "YaHWeH" or Jehovah.

There is no actual pronunciation for the tetragrammaton. Jewish
believers never pronounce the name of God or even try to. They generally
substitute Adonai (meaning "Lord") in its place and the vowel points used
are those of that word. That Christians are humble before God is a
given, but heretics are usually NOT humble before God. Instead, they are
arrogant before Him, demanding that others bow before THEM.

> 4) True-Xians, at least here in the United States
> of America, are zealously honest, hard working
> and patriotic citizens of our great nation. We
> will sacrifice life and limb to defend the USA
> against enemy forces, and we'll wholeheartedly
> support our Commander and Chief in war & peace.

Nonsense. TRUE Christians will ask all the same questions that any
peacenik is asking. They may not come to the same answers, but they
support no civil authority, only that of God. If the civil authority
demands worship of false gods, such as Mammon or Moloch, then the civil
authority MUST NOT BE OBEYED in these demands.

> 5) As the 21st century continues to unfold, we're
> fighting fanatical Muslim jihadists-terrorists
> around the globe. This is shaping up to be our
> Xian Crusade against Anti-Judeo-Xian militants.

I don't know if this crusade is so much Christian is it is Mammonite.
There is too much oil and $$$ mixed with the blood of the sacrifices.
True Christians cannot lend themselves to war for these goals. There IS
such a thing as a "just war" but we must always question our political
leadership's motives. If we stop doing that, we may be led into
supporting a cult that worships not God, but the power of military might
and money. There were excellent reasons for going to war in Afghanistan
and even some good ones (but not the ones you were given) for going to
war in Iraq. But your leaders held Saddam's coat while he attacked Iran
(twice) for no other reason than that he wanted their territory and oil,
then turned on him when he extrapolated that "support" to taking Kuwait's
territory and oil. No matter what the Iranians did to YOU, there was no
excuse for that and your nation owes Iran an apology for it at the very
least.

> Ever since September 11, 2001, America and her
> allies are fighting world war three, and there
> are bound to be more attacks against Americans,
> Israelis, and other nations sympathetic to our
> cause of bringing freedom and democracy to the
> world--with peace, prosperity, rights, and pri-
> vileges for responsible, law-abiding citizenry.
> True-Xians understand Anti-Xians are the enemy,
> be they foreigners, or unpatriotic "americans".
> For one to be Anti-American is to be Anti-Xian.

Yeah, right. Just what yofe need. A fascist dictatorship running around
checking whether people are "True-Xians." You know what. I think YOU
are working for Satan and you're trying to undermine the faith of
Christians in Jesus Christ and move it to some fancy made-up religion
you've created by trying to rewrite the creed. I'll take the Nicene
Creed as MY test of what is Christian and what is not and you can go to
hell with your false creeds and screeds. How's that?

> 6) Late-term abortions are most definitely murder.
> The loving mother MUST be willing to sacrifice
> her life to save the life of a child. A father
> must be similarly willing to sacrifice himself
> to save a child's life. As for first-trimester
> abortions, a pregnant woman ultimately decides,
> although both mother and father must recognize
> that there'll be hell to pay for such iniquity.
> Is it as evil as late-term abortion? Maybe not,
> but preventing pregnancy is the best way to go.
> In other words DON'T put God to a foolish test.

While I agree that abortion is an evil, we must not remove from doctors
the right to do triage. A doctor treating a pregnant woman has two
patients to consider, not just one. Sometimes disease or injury will
create a situation where the prognosis dictates the treatment and
sometimes terminating a pregnancy is the indicated treatment. If it DOES
come down to saving either the mother or the child, then I would leave
that decision with her, her doctor, and any spiritual advisers she may
wish to consult, not demand politically that she "sacrifice" herself for
the child.

> 7) Family is the cornerstone of civilization. Any-
> one who doesn't respect the sanctity of Family
> is Anti-Xian. A True-Xian roundly condemns all
> forms of sodomy and homosexuality, and we must
> fight against same-sex "marriage" to the death
> if need be. We'll NEVER sanction homosexuality.

There is a big difference between sanctioning something and simply
tolerating it. I see people like you, ALL THE TIME, attempting to deny
rights to homosexuals that you routinely GRANT to adulterers, thieves and
even, sometimes, murderers. You really need to sort out your priorities.
Oh, and don't worry, the CHURCH (the REAL one) is never going to
sacramentalize homosexual unions. It's not part of our tradition, you
see. On the other hand, what the secular authorities do about people who
want some of the SECULAR benefits of living together is really not the
Church's business. I just wish that there was less talk of homosexual
pairings and a more general set of rules that would allow any pairing
where people share a home to be considered for some, at least, of these
secular benefits. That has nothing to do with the sanctity of the
family, which is enshrined in the sacrament known by the Church as Holy
Matrimony.

> False-Xians believe:
>
> 1) The canon of Judeo-Xian scriptures is only par-
> tially correct. You can reject any part of the
> bible which you don't understand or agree with.

The Bible is not the highest authority for TRUE Christians. Jesus Christ
is, and He passed authority to the apostles who have passed it down to
us. False Christians make an idol of the Bible because they know how to
manipulate it.

> Part of it says to love your enemy while other
> parts instruct us to punish and kill the enemy.
> Just because the bible clearly states that you
> can love -AND- kill the enemy, we'll simply ig-
> nore the bible verses that we don't agree with.

It's easy to take verses from one part of the Bible to contradict the
clear teachings of another. Jesus was VERY specific about how to deal
with enemies. And turning the other cheek is NOT "smiting them as hard
as you can."

> 2) Jesus Christ was an extraordinary man, but was
> nevertheless just a man. The "resurrection" of
> Jesus is only a metaphor for spiritual healing.
> To believe that Jesus or anybody else actually
> rose from the dead is preposterous, impossible
> and just as ludicrous as Jesus' "virgin birth".

Agreed, this would be heresy.

> 3) Man made "God" in his own image. We came first,
> thus "God" is but a figment of our imagination.

While this is false, it contains a grain of truth. Man did not make God
in his own image, but man is continually trying to RESHAPE God into his
own image, just as you seem to have done with your hatreds and fascist
politics.

> There's no illimitable omnipresent, omniscient
> and omnipotent conscious creator of the entire
> universe anywhere in corporeal existence. What
> we call "God" should only be referred to as an
> "it", not a "he". But if you want to call it a
> "she", then that's okay, since it's "shocking"
> to true-Xians who believe in a heavenly father
> of the whole universe, one God who is aware of
> every atom and molecule, every star and galaxy,
> every form of matter, from nothing to infinity.
> That is merely absurd to believe in such a God.

Ahhh, but there is and He will judge between you and those you label
False-Christians. You will probably find that you are BOTH found
wanting.

> 4) False-Xians, at least here in America, are sel-
> dom very zealous, but we're mostly honest with
> those who we trust. We are pretty hard working,
> but our patriotism is lukewarm. We like to pro-

Wello in your case, the patriotism isn't lukewarm, it's ice-cold, frozen
into support for whatever government happens to be in charge (or perhaps
only if it's Republican with a slight tinge of fascist as I *am*
wondering if you'd make all these same noises if it was Gore who was your
pres right now). And, by the way, are there now "True-Xians" in other
countries. (I am a Christian, not an Xian of any kind).

> test against war no matter what its cause. And
> we do NOT want true-Xian values in politics or
> science, in law or education. But it's okay if

You know, there are some things that I would still prefer to teach and
preach in Church and NOT have done by some state functionary, if that's
okay with you. Superpatriot churches were the order of the day in Nazi
Germany (which is still within living memory for an old duffer like me).
They were, of course, subsidized by government handouts, making them
vulnerable to government pressure on that side and anyone in them who
didn't "go along" was bullied and harrassed by the political minions of
Hitler.

> true-Xians want to worship hidden away from so-
> ciety in a church somewhere...just stay out of
> public view and stay away from our White House!

Why? Are you afraid we might burn it again like we did in 1812?

> Let's dismantle our military, and surrender to
> foreign UN control. Return Saddam to Iraq, and
> let's bring all of our troops home to stay. We
> have no business meddling in foreign countries,
> and we're worried about what Anti-Xian foreign
> nations think about the United States. If they

No, keep your military, but operate it honorably and don't put it in the
service of the greedy and ambitious, but rather in the service of the
poor and downtrodden.

> hate us, it's strictly the fault of true-Xians
> who are giving America such a "bad" name. This
> is why we need to ban true-Xians from entering
> American law and politics. That's the solution.

A lot of these people hate Americans because Americans or American-made
weapons have been used to kill their families. You'd probably feel much
the same way if it happened to you. Not being an American, I can look at
this from the outside with a little objectivity. But you're not even
expressing the views of an objective American. You seem to want to start
witch-hunts against "False-Xians" in the name of some kind of deranged
patriotism that requires assent to just anything your present leaders
might think is good. Do not expect the Christians of the world to flock
to your cult. Do not expect us to acknowledge you as the only real
Christians around, especially when you start your screed by denying the
teachings of our most ancient creeds and the clear instructions of Jesus
Christ. Maybe you should be peddling "True-Amerikanism" or some such
cult. You smell like another totalitarian wannabe to me. I've seen them
come and I've seen them go. Hitler, Stalin. They were no different from
you. They demanded total submission to the will of the leader and his
cohorts and all else were branded un-patriotic or even un-Christian (in
Germany this was done). If I tend to be cynical about demands for
uncritical acceptance of ANY political leadership, it comes from long
experience.

--
Dave Oldridge
ICQ 1800667

Paradoxically, most real events are highly improbable.

Dave Oldridge
2004-02-24 13:47:20 EST
"Yeah Rite" <YeahRite@here.net> wrote in

> Pretty close!
>
> Actually the Bible IS God's own words as He INSPIRED the word into the
> ears of the human writers. They were serving only as vessels of the
> Word and did not change anything nor let their own personalities into
> any of it.
>
> Picture God standing beside, say, Moses, and speaking the EXACT words
> to write down.
>
> That is where the Bible came from. Incontestable, complete, absolute
> Word of the One True Living God.

And another idolater speaks up.

When will you people realize that you cannot press God into a book like a
dead leaf.

--
Dave Oldridge
ICQ 1800667

Paradoxically, most real events are highly improbable.

Dave Oldridge
2004-02-24 13:48:06 EST
g*m@sneaky.lerctr.org (Gordon Burditt) wrote in news:c1em4a
$*d@library2.airnews.net:

>>There are some fundamental contrasts between what is
>>an actual Xian verses "casper milktoast" phony xians:
>
> Is a true-Xian a false Christian and a false-Xian a true Christian?

No, Xian is some kind of Amerikan thing. I don't think it has anything to
do with Christians.

--
Dave Oldridge
ICQ 1800667

Paradoxically, most real events are highly improbable.

Chas
2004-02-24 14:44:32 EST
"Dave Oldridge" <doldridg@leavethisoutshaw.ca> wrote
> Hmmm....I read through the ancient creeds of the Church, you know, those
> statements of faith designed to separate heretics from "True Christians
> (TM)." None of them mention this clause. It seems as if it only really
> appears in the history of Christian literature about the time Luther and
> Calvin were kicking over the traces of apostolic authority.

I don't generally do fan letters, but; what an absolutely sterling post,
sir.

Chas