Bible Discussion: Troll Alert: Harry Back A.k.a. "E Goldstein" [Just In Time For Purim, Another Haman!]

Troll Alert: Harry Back A.k.a. "E Goldstein" [Just In Time For Purim, Another Haman!]

Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]
2004-02-17 03:45:39 EST
The troll named Harry Back is now posting as E Goldstein.
His hatred for the Jewish people, for Hebrew, and for Israel sampled
below.
apply the filters and put him in the killfile.
argumentation with this creature will result in you being drawn into
an idiot's game.
b'shalom

small sample of Harry's view on studying Hebrew:

Subject: Re: Yeshua hits the fan
"the onus should be on the Jews to use English terms."

Subject: Re: Hebrew versus English
"Bullshit." [regarding using Hebrew to read Torah]

His view on Israel and Jews:

Subject: Re: Soteriology of the TaNaKh.
"Where is here? alt.relgion.orthodox-jewish-extremism?? Or the West
Bank and you have your uzis by your side and you're hell bent on
occupying this territory??"

Subject: Re: Throw it all out, Ben
"you're just an ultra-orthodox fundamentalist
extremist. Why don't you clip on a couple of uzis and settle in the
West Bank..."

Subject: Re: Is Besq amused by her hirsuit retrogradation?
You "Satanic Jewish cult" people are amazingly hypocritical. It's
interesting how you all stick together too and how you have decided to
settle in this newsgroup like the West Bank...

Subject: Re: For you...
"The fact is the perfect analogy is you pseudo-Judaism nut-bars
settling this newsgroup like ultra-orthodox Jews settling the West
Bank. In any case, it's painfully obvious you are all obnoxious
arseholes..."

Subject: Re: big-mouthed bigot
"Why should those Jewish heretics muscle their way into this
newsgroup"

"And here's a news bulleten for him: this is
not the West Bank!! Go settle your worthless heretical fake-Jewish
fundamentalism in an appropriate newsgroup!! You and your flunkies!!"

E Goldstein
2004-02-17 05:21:13 EST
On 17 Feb 2004 00:45:39 -0800, hasatan@grex.cyberspace.org (Ha SATAN
[Sin Tet Nun]) wrote:

>The troll named Harry Back is now posting as E Goldstein.
>His hatred for the Jewish people, for Hebrew, and for Israel sampled
>below.

That's complete crap. I don't have any hatred for Jews, the Hebrew
language or Israel.

Every post quoted here is about a few "Judaism followers" posting off
topic messages in a Christian newsgroup - the Worldwide Church of God
newsgroup.

Not only do they obnoxiously post in Hebrew, but they also say
Christianity is a fraud, a mystery religion, a lie and Jesus is a
false god.

Obviously if Christian fundamentlists went on a Jewish newsgroup and
said they are all going to hell because they reject the Lord Jesus and
other such nonsense then the people on that newsgroup would be
annoyed.

I have nothing against Judaism. Not even the apparent heretical form
of Judaism the people on this newsgroup talk about. (They seem to have
made up their own form of it.)

But this isn't a Judaism newsgroup. So the practice these apparently
Torah-following people have of constantly insulting Christianity is
just not acceptable.

They definitely are like Jewish settler extremists trying to muscle
their way in on Palestinian terrority - a practice Sharon is putting
an end to.

And although I am against Jewish settler extremists I am not against
Israelis.

And one must remember who is making these accusations - the person who
said Hitler knew who the "real Jews" were and didn't persecute them,
but there was that time they were in the wrong place at the wrong time
around apparently non-real Jews and "wrongly" got massacred along with
6 million other "non-real" Jews.

http://tinyurl.com/2v64y

>apply the filters and put him in the killfile.
>argumentation with this creature will result in you being drawn into
>an idiot's game.

Yeah I see a lot of people getting drawn into your lame arguments.
When you can't make your point you start speaking in Hebrew (or at
least pretend to) like if that settles the matter.

But I'll be seeing you Mr. Satan. :)

>b'shalom
>

>small sample of Harry's view on studying Hebrew:

>Subject: Re: Yeshua hits the fan
>"the onus should be on the Jews to use English terms."

In a Christian newsgroup? Certainly.

>Subject: Re: Hebrew versus English
>"Bullshit." [regarding using Hebrew to read Torah]

In regard to Hebrew terms not being able to be translated into
English? Certainly.

>His view on Israel and Jews:

>Subject: Re: Soteriology of the TaNaKh.
>"Where is here? alt.relgion.orthodox-jewish-extremism?? Or the West
>Bank and you have your uzis by your side and you're hell bent on
>occupying this territory??"

>Subject: Re: Throw it all out, Ben
>"you're just an ultra-orthodox fundamentalist
>extremist. Why don't you clip on a couple of uzis and settle in the
>West Bank..."

>Subject: Re: Is Besq amused by her hirsuit retrogradation?
>You "Satanic Jewish cult" people are amazingly hypocritical. It's
>interesting how you all stick together too and how you have decided to
>settle in this newsgroup like the West Bank...

I'm refering to Ha Satan here and his cult of followers he has on the
WCG newsgroup. I certainly didn't imply Jews are Satanic in the
Christian sense of the term.

>Subject: Re: For you...
>"The fact is the perfect analogy is you pseudo-Judaism nut-bars
>settling this newsgroup like ultra-orthodox Jews settling the West
>Bank. In any case, it's painfully obvious you are all obnoxious
>arseholes..."

Painfull obvious.

>Subject: Re: big-mouthed bigot
>"Why should those Jewish heretics muscle their way into this
>newsgroup"

Christian newsgroup with off-topic insulting posts.

>Subject: Re: big-mouthed bigot
>"And here's a news bulleten for him: this is
>not the West Bank!! Go settle your worthless heretical fake-Jewish
>fundamentalism in an appropriate newsgroup!! You and your flunkies!!"

Ha Satan and his followers don't appear to follow any known form of
Judaism, they seem to make it up as they go a long - hence the
"heretical fake-Jewish fundamentalism" reference.

--
Thus, at one moment Winston's hatred was not turned
against Goldstein at all, but, on the contrary,

Jan Pompe
2004-02-17 09:43:51 EST

E Goldstein wrote:
> On 17 Feb 2004 00:45:39 -0800, hasatan@grex.cyberspace.org (Ha SATAN
> [Sin Tet Nun]) wrote:
>

>>The troll named Harry Back is now posting as E Goldstein.
>>His hatred for the Jewish people, for Hebrew, and for Israel sampled
>>below.
>

> That's complete crap. I don't have any hatred for Jews, the Hebrew
> language or Israel.
>
> Every post quoted here is about a few "Judaism followers" posting off
> topic messages in a Christian newsgroup - the Worldwide Church of God
> newsgroup.
>
> Not only do they obnoxiously post in Hebrew, but they also say
> Christianity is a fraud, a mystery religion, a lie and Jesus is a
> false god.

They'd be right.

E Goldstein
2004-02-18 08:29:40 EST
On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 14:43:51 GMT, Jan Pompe <janp@!dx.com.au> wrote:

>E Goldstein wrote:
>> On 17 Feb 2004 00:45:39 -0800, hasatan@grex.cyberspace.org (Ha SATAN
>> [Sin Tet Nun]) wrote:
>>

>>>The troll named Harry Back is now posting as E Goldstein.
>>>His hatred for the Jewish people, for Hebrew, and for Israel sampled
>>>below.
>>

>> That's complete crap. I don't have any hatred for Jews, the Hebrew
>> language or Israel.
>>
>> Every post quoted here is about a few "Judaism followers" posting off
>> topic messages in a Christian newsgroup - the Worldwide Church of God
>> newsgroup.
>>
>> Not only do they obnoxiously post in Hebrew, but they also say
>> Christianity is a fraud, a mystery religion, a lie and Jesus is a
>> false god.
>>

>They'd be right.

That is of course your opninion, which you are entitled to. I'm just
glad you are not among the few Ha Satan followers posting insults
against Christianity in a Christian newsgroup (a.r.w-w-c-g). At least
you have the decency and good taste not to be so obnoxious.

--
Thus, at one moment Winston's hatred was not turned
against Goldstein at all, but, on the contrary, against Big
Brother, the Party, and the Thought Police; and at such
moments his heart went out to the lonely, derided heretic
on the screen, sole guardian of truth and sanity in a world
of lies. - George Orwell, "1984"

Jan Pompe
2004-02-18 08:56:13 EST

E Goldstein wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 14:43:51 GMT, Jan Pompe <janp@!dx.com.au> wrote:
>

>>E Goldstein wrote:

>>>That's complete crap. I don't have any hatred for Jews, the Hebrew
>>>language or Israel.
>>>
>>>Every post quoted here is about a few "Judaism followers" posting off
>>>topic messages in a Christian newsgroup - the Worldwide Church of God
>>>newsgroup.
>>>
>>>Not only do they obnoxiously post in Hebrew, but they also say
>>>Christianity is a fraud, a mystery religion, a lie and Jesus is a
>>>false god.
>>>

>>They'd be right.
>

> That is of course your opninion, which you are entitled to. I'm just
> glad you are not among the few Ha Satan followers posting insults
> against Christianity in a Christian newsgroup (a.r.w-w-c-g). At least
> you have the decency and good taste not to be so obnoxious.

This is being crossposted to soc.culture.jewish a Jewish and
alt.messianic a quasi Jewish group. You could expect some fiery

E Goldstein
2004-02-18 12:57:58 EST
On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 13:56:13 GMT, Jan Pompe <janp@!dx.com.au> wrote:

>E Goldstein wrote:

>>>They'd be right.
>>

>> That is of course your opninion, which you are entitled to. I'm just
>> glad you are not among the few Ha Satan followers posting insults
>> against Christianity in a Christian newsgroup (a.r.w-w-c-g). At least
>> you have the decency and good taste not to be so obnoxious.
>>

>This is being crossposted to soc.culture.jewish a Jewish and
>alt.messianic a quasi Jewish group. You could expect some fiery

Surprising the Jews in those groups are not offending by Ha Satan
saying Hitler didn't persecute the "real Jews"... (His words not mine)

If there are any Jews who think Hitler didn't persecute the "real
Jews" I'd be very surprised.

http://tinyurl.com/2v64y

As for fiery responses they would be a breath of fresh air from Ha
Satan's bitter, hateful, obnoxious anti-Christian posts on
a.r.w-w-g-c...

--
Thus, at one moment Winston's hatred was not turned
against Goldstein at all, but, on the contrary, against Big
Brother, the Party, and the Thought Police; and at such
moments his heart went out to the lonely, derided heretic
on the screen, sole guardian of truth and sanity in a world
of lies. - George Orwell, "1984"

Jan Pompe
2004-02-18 17:57:49 EST

E Goldstein wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 13:56:13 GMT, Jan Pompe <janp@!dx.com.au> wrote:
>

>>E Goldstein wrote:
>>
>>>On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 14:43:51 GMT, Jan Pompe <janp@!dx.com.au> wrote:
>>>

>>This is being crossposted to soc.culture.jewish a Jewish and
>>alt.messianic a quasi Jewish group. You could expect some fiery
>

> Surprising the Jews in those groups are not offending by Ha Satan
> saying Hitler didn't persecute the "real Jews"... (His words not mine)

WE tend to agree with him that is why. Hitlers greatest hatred was for
those who were assimilating i.e. trying to become indistinguishable and
inter-marrying with his precious Aryians.

> If there are any Jews who think Hitler didn't persecute the "real
> Jews" I'd be very surprised.

Those of us who were orthodox and isolationist didn't present Hitler
with much of a problem he was quite happy for those to simply leave. You
should read "Mein Kampf" sometime you'll soon see what HaSatan is
getting at he obviously has a problem with assimilationist groups. I see
them as being real Jews trying hard not to be. Usually though I keep
silent about it since I found it tends to draw fire from Reform and
Conservative Jews that hang around here.

> http://tinyurl.com/2v64y
>
> As for fiery responses they would be a breath of fresh air from Ha
> Satan's bitter, hateful, obnoxious anti-Christian posts on
> a.r.w-w-g-c...

You want that you come to the right place then.