Bible Discussion: John Kerry's Infidelity

John Kerry's Infidelity

Snubis
2004-02-12 15:53:42 EST
http://www.drudgereport.com/mattjk1.htm

--
\ufffd

Rune Børsjø
2004-02-13 03:08:53 EST
On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:53:42 GMT, Snubis <snubis@wp.pl> wrote:

>http://www.drudgereport.com/mattjk1.htm

Funny how you folks get all bloodlusted about where the democratic
candidates choose to put their penises, but have no problem with your
own presidents comitting treason and criminal acts.

Can you explain the principle of morality to me again?

Snubis
2004-02-13 07:19:53 EST
On Fri 13 Feb 2004 03:08:53a, Rune B\ufffdrsj\ufffd <none@nowhere.net> wrote in

> On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:53:42 GMT, Snubis <snubis@wp.pl> wrote:
>
>> http://www.drudgereport.com/mattjk1.htm
>
> Funny how you folks get all bloodlusted about where the democratic
> candidates choose to put their penises, but have no problem with your
> own presidents comitting treason and criminal acts.
>
> Can you explain the principle of morality to me again?

I had a problem with Clinton too.

--
\ufffd

Rune Børsjø
2004-02-13 10:32:26 EST
On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 12:19:53 GMT, Snubis <snubis@wp.pl> wrote:

>I had a problem with Clinton too.

Yeah, I figured as much :-)

Ray Fischer
2004-02-13 12:22:45 EST
Snubis <snubis@wp.pl> wrote:
>http://www.drudgereport.com/mattjk1.htm

Classic Republican smear: Accuse a person of "infidelity", regardless
of whether it's true.

--
Ray Fischer
r*r@sonic.net

Tarver Engineering
2004-02-13 12:26:27 EST

"Ray Fischer" <rfischer@bolt.sonic.net> wrote in message
> Snubis <snubis@wp.pl> wrote:
> >http://www.drudgereport.com/mattjk1.htm
>
> Classic Republican smear: Accuse a person of "infidelity", regardless
> of whether it's true.

John Kerry should say.

Snubis
2004-02-13 14:15:07 EST
On Fri 13 Feb 2004 12:22:45p, rfischer@bolt.sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote
in news:c0j154$ah9$1@bolt.sonic.net:

> Snubis <snubis@wp.pl> wrote:
>
>> http://www.drudgereport.com/mattjk1.htm
>
> Classic Republican smear: Accuse a person of "infidelity", regardless
> of whether it's true.

What do the Republicans have to do with this story?

--
\ufffd

Geo
2004-02-13 14:24:07 EST

Ray Fischer wrote:
> Snubis <snubis@wp.pl> wrote:
>
>>http://www.drudgereport.com/mattjk1.htm
>

> Classic Republican smear: Accuse a person of "infidelity", regardless
> of whether it's true.

Blame the DEMOCRAT Clark for this one. Ask HIM why HE, a DEMOCRAT,
decided to stab Kerry in the back.

Tarver Engineering
2004-02-13 14:27:43 EST

"Geo" <Geo@sdf.com> wrote in message news:402D2457.5010103@sdf.com...

> Ray Fischer wrote:
> > Snubis <snubis@wp.pl> wrote:
> >
> >>http://www.drudgereport.com/mattjk1.htm
> >

> > Classic Republican smear: Accuse a person of "infidelity", regardless
> > of whether it's true.
>
> Blame the DEMOCRAT Clark for this one. Ask HIM why HE, a DEMOCRAT,
> decided to stab Kerry in the back.

It is an early paic in the Democrats' ranks.

Osprey
2004-02-13 14:43:54 EST

"Tarver Engineering" <jtarver@sti.net> wrote in message

> "Geo" <Geo@sdf.com> wrote in message news:402D2457.5010103@sdf.com...
> >

> > Ray Fischer wrote:

> > > Classic Republican smear: Accuse a person of "infidelity", regardless
> > > of whether it's true.
> >
> > Blame the DEMOCRAT Clark for this one. Ask HIM why HE, a DEMOCRAT,
> > decided to stab Kerry in the back.
>
> It is an early paic in the Democrats' ranks.

Stay tuned

More to come