Bible Discussion: In The Name Of The Father And The Lord Jesus Christ...One Name.

In The Name Of The Father And The Lord Jesus Christ...One Name.

Michael Christ
2003-07-18 17:14:45 EST
Ezekiel 36 (KJV):
24For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all
countries, and will bring you into your own land.

25Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all
your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. 26A new heart
also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will
take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of
flesh. 27And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my
statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Hebrews 10 (KJV):
16This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith
the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I
write them; 17And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

What wonderful words are those of Ezekiel...

Take you...gather you...bring you...sprinkle clean water upon you...
ye shall be clean...from all your filthiness....cleanse you...a new heart
....a new spirit will I put within you...put my spirit within you...

Yet I have been criticized many times for writing what is written below...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Holy Spirit has come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Sons are born of Me. They are My Spirit.

In them is no darkness at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only One Spirit loves...and loves indeed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IknowHimDoYou
2003-07-18 17:38:08 EST
In article <9rZRa.2778$OM3.2576@news-server.bigpond.net.au>, "Michael
Christ" <jesus_au@bigpond.com> wrote:

> Ezekiel 36 (KJV):
> 24For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all
> countries, and will bring you into your own land.
>
> 25Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all
> your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. 26A new heart
> also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will
> take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of
> flesh. 27And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my
> statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
>
> Hebrews 10 (KJV):
> 16This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith
> the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I
> write them; 17And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
>
> What wonderful words are those of Ezekiel...
>
> Take you...gather you...bring you...sprinkle clean water upon you...
> ye shall be clean...from all your filthiness....cleanse you...a new heart
> ....a new spirit will I put within you...put my spirit within you...
>
> Yet I have been criticized many times for writing what is written below...
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> The Holy Spirit has come.
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> My Sons are born of Me. They are My Spirit.
>
> In them is no darkness at all.
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> Only One Spirit loves...and loves indeed.
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Never dispare-

Christ is all and in all.

Those who critisize are only the ignorant or haters of Him.

Blessed are you when they say all manner of evil against you-

for you then know you are His...

Qolon
2003-07-19 22:10:28 EST
Dear "New Name" <new.name@unknown.com>,

The charter of the group aus.religion.christian and aus.religion discourages
the kind of cross-posting you have made. We really don't want to be exposed
to all these groups at once--could you please trim your headers in future?

"Despite the aus.* prefix, general discussion (ie with no specific
relevance to Australia) on the appropriate topics is welcome
in both AR and ARC (please pick the appropriate one). It is
understood that people may choose to post to AR or ARC rather than
to talk.religion.misc or {soc,alt}.religion.christian SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY
WISH FOR A MORE INTIMATE DISCUSSION AMONGST FELLOW AUSTRALIANS (WHO SEEM TO
BE, ON THE AVERAGE, LESS POLEMICAL AND MORE OPEN-MINDED THAN POSTERS FROM
THE UNITED STATES). It is requested that you do NOT cross-post general
discussion to the wider religious groups (alt.atheism,
alt.religion.christian, etc.). Similarly people from outside Australia are
requested not to post to AR or ARC unless:

a) they are expatriates or have some connection with Australia or
b) they are posting material specific to Australia (such as a query about
Aboriginal religion or the status of ordination of women in Australia)."
[Ref: <http://aus.news-admin.org/groupinfo.cgi/aus.religion.christian/> ]

- Qolon
<http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/telos/kabbalah/patent.html#AXIOM4>

"New Name" <new.name@unknown.com> wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 21:14:45 GMT, "Michael Christ"
<jesus_au@bigpond.com> wrote:

>Ezekiel 36 (KJV):
>24For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all
>countries, and will bring you into your own land.
>
>25Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from
all
>your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. 26A new heart
>also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will
>take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart
of
>flesh. 27And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my
>statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
>
>Hebrews 10 (KJV):
>16This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith
>the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I
>write them; 17And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
>
>What wonderful words are those of Ezekiel...

The book of Hebrews is not the book of Ezekiel. Please remember there
is Now (current) and Yesterday (past tense).

Ezekiel is correct. Hebrews I do not know or care. Please repost your
statement as pure Ezekiel, not to pollute it with Hebrews doctrine.

And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my
statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
(Ezekiel 36:27)

What does this mean? "walk in my statutes, judgements, and do them"?

What are "statutes"?

Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my
commandments, my statutes, and my laws. (Genesis 26:5)

>Take you...gather you...bring you...sprinkle clean water upon you...
>ye shall be clean...from all your filthiness....cleanse you...a new heart
>....a new spirit will I put within you...put my spirit within you...
>
>Yet I have been criticized many times for writing what is written below...
>
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>The Holy Spirit has come.
>
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>My Sons are born of Me. They are My Spirit.
>
>In them is no darkness at all.
>
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>Only One Spirit loves...and loves indeed.
>
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Name
2003-07-19 22:20:53 EST
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 02:10:28 GMT, "Qolon" <telos@bigpond.com> wrote:

>Dear "New Name" <new.name@unknown.com>,
>
>The charter of the group aus.religion.christian and aus.religion discourages
>the kind of cross-posting you have made. We really don't want to be exposed
>to all these groups at once--could you please trim your headers in future?

I will forward this to those whom are responsible for this horrendous
evil and wicked action. Yet now, I have broken your rules once again
in reply. :-(

From: "Michael Christ" <jesus_au@bigpond.com>
Newsgroups:
alt.christnet.christianlife,
aus.religion.christian, <--------------------------- !!!
alt.religion.christian.pentecostal,
alt.religion.christianity,
alt.bible,
alt.bible.prophecy,
alt.religion.christian,
alt.christnet.second-coming.real-soon-now,
alt.christnet

Michael Christ
2003-07-20 08:13:03 EST
Qolon" <telos@bigpond.com> wrote:
>Dear "New Name" <new.name@unknown.com>,

> The charter of the group aus.religion.christian and aus.religion
> discourages the kind of cross-posting you have made. We really don't
> want to be exposed to all these groups at once--could you please trim
> your headers in future?

> "Despite the aus.* prefix, general discussion (ie with no specific
> relevance to Australia) on the appropriate topics is welcome
> in both AR and ARC (please pick the appropriate one). It is
> understood that people may choose to post to AR or ARC rather than
> to talk.religion.misc or {soc,alt}.religion.christian SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY
> WISH FOR A MORE INTIMATE DISCUSSION AMONGST FELLOW
> AUSTRALIANS (WHO SEEM TO BE, ON THE AVERAGE, LESS
> POLEMICAL AND MORE OPEN-MINDED THAN POSTERS FROM
> THE UNITED STATES).

Dear Americans and Posters from the United States,

As an Australian I cordially invite you to come to aus.religion.christian
and be free to speak at any time you may wish.

Please accept my apologies for the bigotry and ignorance of 'Qolon'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Holy Spirit has come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Sons are born of Me. They are My Spirit.

In them is no darkness at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only One Spirit loves...and loves indeed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Christ

New Name wrote:
> The book of Hebrews is not the book of Ezekiel. Please remember there
> is Now (current) and Yesterday (past tense).

> Ezekiel is correct. Hebrews I do not know or care. Please repost your
> statement as pure Ezekiel, not to pollute it with Hebrews doctrine.

What is happening to you Steve?

They say the same thing.

All things work together for good for those who love God.

All things.

Concentrate on the truth and leave yourself to be second.

New Name wrote:
> And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my
> statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
> (Ezekiel 36:27)
>
> What does this mean? "walk in my statutes, judgements, and do them"?
>
> What are "statutes"?

Now (current)?

It means you do exactly what God tells you to do...not adding or taking
away...exactly. That is righteous in the eyes of God...and the path to
perfection (the very thing God has spoken about in Ezekiel and Hebrews).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Holy Spirit has come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Sons are born of Me. They are My Spirit.

In them is no darkness at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only One Spirit loves...and loves indeed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Christ
2003-07-20 08:56:52 EST
>AlexiaStation
>IknowHimDoYou

Thank you for your thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Holy Spirit has come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Sons are born of Me. They are My Spirit.

In them is no darkness at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only One Spirit loves...and loves indeed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Christ

Beth wrote:
> **In us is darkness, unless you are saved, then we still have darkness
> but we have the HS to tell us when to confess and show us what we did
> wrong.

I appreciate your comments, Beth.

But I desire that you consider the possibility that God can bring you - not
we can bring ourselves - but God can bring you to a place where you have no
darkness.

It all depends on the desire of your heart before a holy and worthy God.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Holy Spirit has come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Sons are born of Me. They are My Spirit.

In them is no darkness at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only One Spirit loves...and loves indeed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AlexiaStation
2003-07-20 10:34:52 EST
That is my point Michael, we can't bring ourselves, only Jesus can bring us
from darkness. We will always be sinners, we fall short. If we confess our
sins, Jesus is just to forgive us :) I have never said we can bring
ourselves, for none of our works can do anything to cleanse us or earn us
points in heaven.
Your welcome :)
Blessings,
Beth
"Michael Christ" <jesus_au@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> Michael Christ wrote:
> > > In them is no darkness at all.
>
> Beth wrote:
> > **In us is darkness, unless you are saved, then we still have darkness
> > but we have the HS to tell us when to confess and show us what we did
> > wrong.
>
> I appreciate your comments, Beth.
>
> But I desire that you consider the possibility that God can bring you -
not
> we can bring ourselves - but God can bring you to a place where you have
no
> darkness.
>
> It all depends on the desire of your heart before a holy and worthy God.
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> The Holy Spirit has come.
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> My Sons are born of Me. They are My Spirit.
>
> In them is no darkness at all.
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> Only One Spirit loves...and loves indeed.
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Christ
2003-07-20 12:40:03 EST
"AlexiaStation" <Alexiastation@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> That is my point Michael, we can't bring ourselves, only Jesus can bring
us
> from darkness. We will always be sinners, we fall short. If we confess our
> sins, Jesus is just to forgive us :) I have never said we can bring
> ourselves, for none of our works can do anything to cleanse us or earn us
> points in heaven.
> Your welcome :)
> Blessings,
> Beth

I understand your point of view, Beth. But I want you to see something
more.

Jesus wants you to be more than Him having to forgive you. And you can be.

With God, all things are possible. Don't let your flesh determine how far
you can go in the spirit.

Say this: Remove sin from me Lord, all sin. Take falling short from me
Lord. And keep asking, seeking and knocking until He does, until He
is satisfied that this is what you desire with all your heart, and He will
do it.

I used to howl like a baby before God in my sin and falling short. I
used to cry to the heavens, my heart ached and was wrenched, my
anguish smothered me as I saw my sin and falling short in the light
of His goodness. I saw nothing, no not one thing good in me and
I mourned for my soul, and knew my destitution and out of that
revelation, His revelation for me, I cried out for His Salvation.

I knew what this verse meant, and still do..."While we were
yet sinners, Christ died for us." There was no good thing
in me, for even in my destitution I cried out for His salvation;
I cried out for myself...no, not one good thing.

Now no-one can tell me what God can and cannot do.

And I say, in His name, that you can be cleansed of ALL
unrighteousness, and that your words...'We will always be sinners,
we fall short'...are wrong in spirit.

You need to go deeper, aim higher, find within you the unworthiness
of sin and falling short, that sick feeling in the belly between your rib
cage, that will stir you up to call on God with your whole heart to rid
you of it.

Jesus wants you to be more than Him having to forgive you. And you
can be because, with God, all things are possible.

Bottom line: How much does your sin and falling short bother you
in the presence of the love of God?

The Holy Spirit has come.