Bible Discussion: There Is No Such Thing As A Christian Homosexual

There Is No Such Thing As A Christian Homosexual

Snubis
2004-01-30 22:09:06 EST
There is no such thing as a homosexual Christian.

You can not go to heaven. If you were a real Christian, God would steer
you from the filthy and perverted homosexual lifestyle.

--
\ufffd

Dennis Kemmerer
2004-01-30 22:44:36 EST
"Snubis" <snubis@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> There is no such thing as a homosexual Christian.

No no. You mean 'There is no such thing as an intelligent fundie.'

[plonk]

Snubis
2004-01-30 22:48:03 EST
On Fri 30 Jan 2004 10:44:36p, "Dennis Kemmerer" <dk@suespammers.org> wrote
in news:bvf8bm$rdrkl$1@ID-120990.news.uni-berlin.de:

> "Snubis" <snubis@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>> There is no such thing as a homosexual Christian.
>
> No no. You mean 'There is no such thing as an intelligent fundie.'
>
> [plonk]

You must be talking about yourself, since that was a very unintelligent
post.

[unplonk]

--
\ufffd

Gmanon
2004-01-30 22:54:25 EST
One thing I would say, if the only sin of a man was homosexuality, this
man will be almost perfect.

We are all sinners, and according to what Jesus was teaching, we need to
get the sinners to repent, instead of excluding them.

The word of God should be available to every human being.

Snubis wrote:
> There is no such thing as a homosexual Christian.
>
> You can not go to heaven. If you were a real Christian, God would steer
Actually, nobody can go to heaven, but those who accept their sins,
repent, and follow the word of God.

> you from the filthy and perverted homosexual lifestyle.
We have to admitted, not all homosexuals are perverted, some are born
like that.

Jeff North
2004-01-30 23:21:18 EST
On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 03:09:06 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality Snubis
<*s@yahoo.com> wrote:

>| You can not go to heaven.

No such place.

>| If you were a real Christian,

No such person.

>| God

Figment of the imagination.

You were saying???
j*h@yourpantsbigpond.net.au : Remove your pants to reply

Omphalos
2004-01-30 23:23:49 EST
On Fri 30 Jan 2004 11:21:18p, Jeff North <jnorth@yourpantsbigpond.net.au>
wrote in news:o5bm105jusnnqacm3oa9b5qjr29b0qiqbh@4ax.com:

>> God
>
> Figment of the imagination.

Let me ask you a question. Have you ever been to the Library of Congress?

--
\ufffd

Jojo
2004-01-30 23:59:55 EST
On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 03:09:06 +0000, Snubis wrote:

> There is no such thing as a homosexual Christian.

And there is no such thing as a drunken baptist.

C.S.Strowbridge
2004-01-31 00:27:20 EST
Snubs wrote:

> There is no such thing as a homosexual Christian.
>
> You can not go to heaven. If you were a real Christian, God would steer
> you from the filthy and perverted homosexual lifestyle.

Woman can't go to heaven either. So does that mean there are no
Christian Woman?

Revelations 14: 3 and 4

Only 144,000 virgin men will be saved. Wait a minute, you said you had a
wife. ... I guess you're going to hell with all the homosexuals too.

Ha ha ha.

C.S.Strowbridge

The Cutest Atheist
2004-01-31 00:43:26 EST

"Snubis" <snubis@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> There is no such thing as a homosexual Christian.
>
> You can not go to heaven. If you were a real Christian, God would steer
> you from the filthy and perverted homosexual lifestyle.

I hear something that sounds like muffled bagpipes....

there are gay people who are stupid enough to believe in jesus and the holy
fuck etc. your god intervenes in nothing. wonder why....

Ray Fischer
2004-01-31 00:46:38 EST
Snubis <snubis@yahoo.com> wrote:
>There is no such thing as a homosexual Christian.
>
>You can not go to heaven. If you were a real Christian, God would steer
>you from the filthy and perverted homosexual lifestyle.

If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar:
for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he
love God whom he hath not seen?
1 John 4:20

--
Ray Fischer