Bible Discussion: Insight On The 666 Mark On The People!

Insight On The 666 Mark On The People!

Martus
2004-01-29 02:23:22 EST
16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich
and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the
forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell who does
not have the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its
name. 18 This calls for wisdom: let anyone with
understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number
of a person. Its number is six hundred sixty-six.
The Holy Bible : New Revised Standard Version. 1996, c1989 (Re
13:16). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

We know the beast people will have the 666 mark on their head but what
will it look like?

If we suppose that when John saw that mark it was the numeric hebrew
number 666 on the forehead then that information was translated into
the Greek for the common person to understand but what then would that
mark look like in hebrew numeric numbering?

The hebrew numbering for 666(six hundred and sixty six) looks very
like a representation of socket holes and this is what I believe is
the actual meaning of the mark.

This would explain why these people have been rejected by God because
by medical intervention they have a direct connection to their brain
which they download and upload emotions, information etc from the
computer via electrical impulses. They have become cyborg and unable
to tune to God because these false inputs have become their gods.

So much of the description of the false prophet and what he does found
in Revelation seems to directly infer to this computer technology of
our modern day.

The False Prophet will bring so many to hell through this technology
of pleasure control and information. Technology is not our saviour,
God is!

28 ‘And a cutting for the soul ye do not put in your flesh;
and a writing, a cross-mark, ye do not put on you; I am Jehovah.
Young, R. (1997). Young's literal translation (Le 19:28). Oak Harbor:
Logos Research Systems.
Details of false prophet explaned here:

End times:
http://www.geocities.com/mart1963

Otis Pan
2004-01-29 02:54:33 EST
Jezus H Christ are you ever full shit. Have you had family members ask you to get on
medication?
Are you on some kind of medication?

I note this line from below: "The Holy Bible : New Revised Standard Version. 1996, "

I wonder... 1996, is this a number that reflects a devil sign?

You are one of the more classic examplse of the stupidity of religion. What a bunch
looser quacks.
How many human beings will this shit effect in a religous way? Do you think it will
reduce starvation
or lost souls? It is all mental babble crap!

Dam you need to get out!

martus wrote:

> 16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich
> and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the
> forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell who does
> not have the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its
> name. 18 This calls for wisdom: let anyone with
> understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number
> of a person. Its number is six hundred sixty-six.
> The Holy Bible : New Revised Standard Version. 1996, c1989 (Re
> 13:16). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.
>
> We know the beast people will have the 666 mark on their head but what
> will it look like?
>
> If we suppose that when John saw that mark it was the numeric hebrew
> number 666 on the forehead then that information was translated into
> the Greek for the common person to understand but what then would that
> mark look like in hebrew numeric numbering?
>
> The hebrew numbering for 666(six hundred and sixty six) looks very
> like a representation of socket holes and this is what I believe is
> the actual meaning of the mark.
>
> This would explain why these people have been rejected by God because
> by medical intervention they have a direct connection to their brain
> which they download and upload emotions, information etc from the
> computer via electrical impulses. They have become cyborg and unable
> to tune to God because these false inputs have become their gods.
>
> So much of the description of the false prophet and what he does found
> in Revelation seems to directly infer to this computer technology of
> our modern day.
>
> The False Prophet will bring so many to hell through this technology
> of pleasure control and information. Technology is not our saviour,
> God is!
>
> 28 ‘And a cutting for the soul ye do not put in your flesh;
> and a writing, a cross-mark, ye do not put on you; I am Jehovah.
> Young, R. (1997). Young's literal translation (Le 19:28). Oak Harbor:
> Logos Research Systems.
> Details of false prophet explaned here:
>
> End times:
> http://www.geocities.com/mart1963

John
2004-01-29 06:05:08 EST
x-no-archive:yes
On 28 Jan 2004 23:23:22 -0800, marttila69@hotmail.com (martus) wrote:

>16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich
>and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the
>forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell who does
>not have the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its
>name. 18 This calls for wisdom: let anyone with
>understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number
>of a person. Its number is six hundred sixty-six.
>The Holy Bible : New Revised Standard Version. 1996, c1989 (Re
>13:16). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.
>
>We know the beast people will have the 666 mark on their head but what
>will it look like?
>
>If we suppose that when John saw that mark it was the numeric hebrew
>number 666 on the forehead then that information was translated into
>the Greek for the common person to understand but what then would that
>mark look like in hebrew numeric numbering?
>
>The hebrew numbering for 666(six hundred and sixty six) looks very
>like a representation of socket holes and this is what I believe is
>the actual meaning of the mark.
>
>This would explain why these people have been rejected by God because
>by medical intervention they have a direct connection to their brain
>which they download and upload emotions, information etc from the
>computer via electrical impulses. They have become cyborg and unable
>to tune to God because these false inputs have become their gods.

Talk about a flight of fancy! In fact, we have several variations of
"The Mark of the Beast" in use in our economy at this very moment.

The UPC is one. The Digital Angel is one. The new one, I forget the
name, is the size of a piece of glitter, like teenage girls glue to
their faces with their makeup these days. Credit cards and debit
cards all have an embedded 666 in the magnetic stripe on the back. The
666 was at one time embossed on teh front of the credit card, but such
an outcry was made by the Christian community that the # 666 was
removed from the face of the credit card and put on the back
"invisibly."

John W

>So much of the description of the false prophet and what he does found
>in Revelation seems to directly infer to this computer technology of
>our modern day.
>
>The False Prophet will bring so many to hell through this technology
>of pleasure control and information. Technology is not our saviour,
>God is!
>

>28 ‘And a cutting for the soul ye do not put in your flesh;
>and a writing, a cross-mark, ye do not put on you; I am Jehovah.
>Young, R. (1997). Young's literal translation (Le 19:28). Oak Harbor:
>Logos Research Systems.

John
2004-01-29 06:06:45 EST
x-no-archive:yes
On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 23:54:33 -0800, Otis Pan <crap@dogshit.com> wrote:

>Jezus H Christ are you ever full shit. Have you had family members ask you to get on
>medication?

Good luck having people respond to you in a Christian group when your
first words curse God. And since I have no choice but to believe it
was premeditated, you have no class, demoniac!

John W

>Are you on some kind of medication?
>
>I note this line from below: "The Holy Bible : New Revised Standard Version. 1996, "
>
>I wonder... 1996, is this a number that reflects a devil sign?
>
>You are one of the more classic examplse of the stupidity of religion. What a bunch
>looser quacks.
>How many human beings will this shit effect in a religous way? Do you think it will
>reduce starvation
>or lost souls? It is all mental babble crap!
>
>Dam you need to get out!
>

>martus wrote:
>
>> &#65279;16&#65279; Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich
>> and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the
>> forehead, &#65279;17&#65279; so that no one can buy or sell who does
>> not have the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its
>> name. &#65279;18&#65279; This calls for wisdom: let anyone with
>> understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number
>> of a person. Its number is six hundred sixty-six.
>> The Holy Bible : New Revised Standard Version. 1996, c1989 (Re
>> 13:16). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.
>>
>> We know the beast people will have the 666 mark on their head but what
>> will it look like?
>>
>> If we suppose that when John saw that mark it was the numeric hebrew
>> number 666 on the forehead then that information was translated into
>> the Greek for the common person to understand but what then would that
>> mark look like in hebrew numeric numbering?
>>
>> The hebrew numbering for 666(six hundred and sixty six) looks very
>> like a representation of socket holes and this is what I believe is
>> the actual meaning of the mark.
>>
>> This would explain why these people have been rejected by God because
>> by medical intervention they have a direct connection to their brain
>> which they download and upload emotions, information etc from the
>> computer via electrical impulses. They have become cyborg and unable
>> to tune to God because these false inputs have become their gods.
>>
>> So much of the description of the false prophet and what he does found
>> in Revelation seems to directly infer to this computer technology of
>> our modern day.
>>
>> The False Prophet will bring so many to hell through this technology
>> of pleasure control and information. Technology is not our saviour,
>> God is!
>>
>> 28&#65279; ‘And a cutting for the soul ye do not put in your flesh;
>> and a writing, a cross-mark, ye do not put on you; I am Jehovah.
>> Young, R. (1997). Young's literal translation (Le 19:28). Oak Harbor:
>> Logos Research Systems.

Midwinter
2004-01-29 06:51:35 EST
John <john_weatherly47<no>@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The UPC is one. The Digital Angel is one. The new one, I forget the
> name, is the size of a piece of glitter, like teenage girls glue to
> their faces with their makeup these days. Credit cards and debit
> cards all have an embedded 666 in the magnetic stripe on the back. The
> 666 was at one time embossed on teh front of the credit card, but such
> an outcry was made by the Christian community that the # 666 was
> removed from the face of the credit card and put on the back
> "invisibly."

The workings of the mind of the conspiracy theorist on display. What it
must be like to see the world through eyes like these...

--
Midwinter

William
2004-01-29 08:33:34 EST
On 29 Jan 2004 11:05:08 GMT, John <john_weatherly47<no>@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>*9@hotmail.com (martus) wrote:
>
>>This would explain why these people have been rejected by God because
>>by medical intervention they have a direct connection to their brain
>>which they download and upload emotions, information etc from the
>>computer via electrical impulses. They have become cyborg and unable
>>to tune to God because these false inputs have become their gods.
>
>Talk about a flight of fancy! In fact, we have several variations of
>"The Mark of the Beast" in use in our economy at this very moment.
>
> The UPC is one.

The claimed 666 turns out to be markers and not numerals.

>The Digital Angel is one.

Please show where 666 appears in this.

>The new one, I forget the
>name, is the size of a piece of glitter, like teenage girls glue to
>their faces with their makeup these days.

Please show where 666 apears in this and where it is monitored by the
authorities.

>Credit cards and debit
>cards all have an embedded 666 in the magnetic stripe on the back. The
>666 was at one time embossed on teh front of the credit card, but such
>an outcry was made by the Christian community that the # 666 was
>removed from the face of the credit card and put on the back
>"invisibly."

Please show what the code is and where 666 is conatained in it.

We are getting far too many assertions which turn out to be deceptions
and lies (the hallmark of many of these end-times merchants). A
failure to defend your claims will be taken as evidence that you are
just one of the rest.

William

Chris
2004-01-29 13:33:56 EST

"William" <telige@mail.clara.fl.com> wrote in message
> On 29 Jan 2004 11:05:08 GMT, John <john_weatherly47<no>@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> >marttila69@hotmail.com (martus) wrote:
> >
> >>This would explain why these people have been rejected by God because
> >>by medical intervention they have a direct connection to their brain
> >>which they download and upload emotions, information etc from the
> >>computer via electrical impulses. They have become cyborg and unable
> >>to tune to God because these false inputs have become their gods.
> >
> >Talk about a flight of fancy! In fact, we have several variations of
> >"The Mark of the Beast" in use in our economy at this very moment.
> >
> > The UPC is one.
>
> The claimed 666 turns out to be markers and not numerals.
>
> >The Digital Angel is one.
>
> Please show where 666 appears in this.
>
> >The new one, I forget the
> >name, is the size of a piece of glitter, like teenage girls glue to
> >their faces with their makeup these days.
>
> Please show where 666 apears in this and where it is monitored by the
> authorities.
>
> >Credit cards and debit
> >cards all have an embedded 666 in the magnetic stripe on the back. The
> >666 was at one time embossed on teh front of the credit card, but such
> >an outcry was made by the Christian community that the # 666 was
> >removed from the face of the credit card and put on the back
> >"invisibly."
>
> Please show what the code is and where 666 is conatained in it.
>
> We are getting far too many assertions which turn out to be deceptions
> and lies (the hallmark of many of these end-times merchants). A
> failure to defend your claims will be taken as evidence that you are
> just one of the rest.
>
> William

One of the things that really fascinates me is how people's understanding of
the mark of the beast changes with technology. For the longest time it was
believed it would be a tattoo. Then, when people started getting the
barcodes on their groceries scanned, it became a tattoo that would be a
barcode. For a while it was ID transponders, like the one I have in my dog
in case she gets lost.

The interpretation always falls within the scope of what the interpreter is
able to imagine. As new technologies emerge, new things will be imagined.
It's amazing how much weight people give to their own imaginations, and how
they don't see how limited and mutable those imaginations are. They don't
have a clue as to what they are talking about - and neither do I concerning
what the mark of the beast is, by the way. This shouldn't be taken as me
actually knowing anything, because all I can do is speculate, which is
worthless. At least I can recognize that my speculation is worthless.

When I look at Revelation, I see the following:

The number 666 is placed on the heads or hands by a guy with 2 horns, in
honor of a beast with a leopard body, bear feet and a lion mouth, who has 7
heads and 10 horns. While no one expects to see either of these creatures
walking around because they are symbols, they assume the mark of the beast
is not a symbol by will literally happen. How one yanks a concrete reality
out of a passage that deals exclusively with symbols is beyond me.

Its possible to guess at the meaning of the 7 headed,10 horned beast. It's
meaning is spelled out pretty clearly in Daniel and most prophecy-mongers
are aware of this. One would assume that one should go to Daniel to see
what 666 means. Unfortunately, there's nothing concrete there. The closest
thing I see is that Nebuchadnezzar made a statue 60 cubits high, 6 cubits
wide and instituted worship with 6 types of musical instruments. To make
that work out to 666 is a stretch, but at least the number is somehow
directly taken from the same book as the symbols it's connected with and the
number is connected with idol-worship, which is what the passage in
Revelation is about. It falls flat in many ways - in Daniel, this isn't the
number of a name, which is what it is in Revelation.

Now look what we wind up with: Revelation uses symbols from Daniel. I use
Daniel to determine the meaning of a symbol. In doing so, I have applied a
realistic hermeneutic, and still managed to do nothing more than wildly
speculate. What's the next step beyond wild speculation? I don't know, but
whatever it is, it's what these prophecy dudes are doing.

Chris

Kosmos <->
2004-01-29 14:16:51 EST
Hi Martus, thank you for your website, I'm enjoying reading the content in
it. God bless you.

William
2004-01-29 15:34:20 EST
On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:33:56 GMT, "Chris" <vze235xx@nospamverizon.net>
wrote:
[snip]
>Its possible to guess at the meaning of the 7 headed,10 horned beast. It's
>meaning is spelled out pretty clearly in Daniel and most prophecy-mongers
>are aware of this. One would assume that one should go to Daniel to see
>what 666 means. Unfortunately, there's nothing concrete there. The closest
>thing I see is that Nebuchadnezzar made a statue 60 cubits high, 6 cubits
>wide and instituted worship with 6 types of musical instruments. To make
>that work out to 666 is a stretch, but at least the number is somehow
>directly taken from the same book as the symbols it's connected with and the
>number is connected with idol-worship, which is what the passage in
>Revelation is about. It falls flat in many ways - in Daniel, this isn't the
>number of a name, which is what it is in Revelation.
>
>Now look what we wind up with: Revelation uses symbols from Daniel. I use
>Daniel to determine the meaning of a symbol. In doing so, I have applied a
>realistic hermeneutic, and still managed to do nothing more than wildly
>speculate. What's the next step beyond wild speculation? I don't know, but
>whatever it is, it's what these prophecy dudes are doing.

The 666 groupies don't understand either technology or the book of
revelation. The alleged mark of the beast is the 'number of the
beast' and everyone has to have it stamped on their forehead in order
to buy and sell. So that rules out all the bar codes and chips. These
have different and unique numbers for everyone.

William

Otis Pan
2004-01-29 16:01:22 EST
Tell me oh holy one, just what kind of a Christian ignores all the good of Jesus and wastes time
with devil hunting number crap? Are you trying to tell me that you are some kind of an authority
of good and evil? Who the hell appointed you to such a judgmental position? How about I do just
like you? I could easily demonstrate how idiots like you are the true demonic ones by helping to
divert the meaning of the bible as an instrument to teach good into a fools game of finding evil
where it does not exist! People like you are dime a dozen, it is so easy to be stupid, anyone
can do it. Your sleuthing here with 666 crap does zero to contribute to the body of Christ, you
are an asshole like so many authority wanna be's found on these groups. Why don't you get with
Pastor Frank's racist ass and pervert the bible into a xenophobic instrument of hate. He calls
himself a Christian, why can't dumb asses like you do it too?

You are joke and anyone that gives you any kind of respectable discourse on your devil hunting
crap is too!

"John