Bible Discussion: The Devil Wants To Adulterate The Church

The Devil Wants To Adulterate The Church
Posts: 31

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Pastor Winter JNAHC
2004-01-29 00:19:52 EST
The devil wants to adulterate the Church and he has done
a pretty good job on the UPCI, at least the filth we have
seen out here attacking me for preaching the truth.

Luke 12:51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth?
I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

Ecclesiastes 7:5 [It is] better to hear the rebuke of the wise,
than for a man to hear the song of fools.

I Timothy 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also
may fear.

II Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of
season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and
doctrine.

Titus 1:13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply,
that they may be sound in the faith;

Titus 2:15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all
authority. Let no man despise thee.

Revelation 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be
zealous therefore, and repent.

Luke 13:23 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be
saved? And he said unto them,
Luke 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I
say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
Luke 13:25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and
hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to
knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall
answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
Luke 13:26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in
thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
Luke 13:27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye
are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

Paul sets an example of spiritual chastity and makes some
fascinating points. He plainly states that Satan is going to
have his ministers pretending to be Christian ministers. God
wants their to be division between the true Church and the
Satanic false church.

II Corinthians 11:12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may
cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein
they glory, they may be found even as we.
II Corinthians 11:13 For such [are] false apostles, deceitful
workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
II Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is
transformed into an angel of light.
II Corinthians 11:15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his
ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness;
whose end shall be according to their works.

The Bible does not teach that a real Christian should be tolerant
towards deceivers, much less join forces with them to attack
a real preacher.

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any
other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you,
let him be accursed.

Jesus was quite plain about that sort of thing and how He felt
about it. So many false christians like to talk of John 3:16 as
they promote their sinful false religion, but they don't like to
bring up Revelation 3:16.

Revelation 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither
cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Jesus wants us to be divided from the cults that teach that
there is nothing you need to obey. He has other plans for them.

II Thessalonians 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us,
when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty
angels,
II Thessalonians 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them
that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus
Christ:
II Thessalonians 1:9 Who shall be punished with everlasting
destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of
his power;

God wants division

II Corinthians 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly
jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may
present [you as] a chaste virgin to Christ.
II Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent
beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be
corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Notice that Paul fears for their LOSS OF CHASTITY and CORRUPTION

II Corinthians 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another
Jesus, whom we have not preached, or [if] ye receive another
spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye
have not accepted, ye might well bear with [him].

Just "bearing with" a trinitarian is defined as the manifestation
of whoredom and corruption (lack of chastity is "unchaste" or
"whorish". One who lacks "fidelity" is an "infidel")

II John 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the
doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine
of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
II John 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this
doctrine, receive him not into [your] house, neither bid him God
speed:
II John 1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his
evil deeds.

So it is a sin to even bid "God speed" to a trinitarian or other
false christian that is promoting their doctrines, and that does
not mean merely the words "God speed" but it means to offer any
Christian greeting or salutation.

5463 chairo {khahÂ’-ee-ro}
a primary verb; TDNT - 9:359,1298; v
AV - rejoice 42, be glad 14, joy 5, hail 5, greeting 3, God speed
2, all hail 1, joyfully 1, farewell 1; 74

1) to rejoice, be glad
2) to rejoice exceedingly
3) to be well, thrive
4) in salutations, hail!
5) at the beginning of letters: to give one greeting, salute

Yes, that means that it is a SIN to offer greetings or
salutations to anyone who is bringing false doctrine.

Let us look back and see what would be the symptoms of the HIGH
RISK group for whoredom and infidelity.

2 Cor 10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or
compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they
measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves
among themselves, are not wise.

They COMMEND themselves this "high risk" group. They MEASURE
THEMSELVES BY THEMSELVES etc .

2 Cor 10:17 But he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
2 Cor 10:18 For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but
whom the Lord commendeth.

Pastor Steve Winter
--
Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal /*/ PreRapture Ministry
http://www.onenesschristian.org for Bible studies (text and audio)
Have you obeyed Acts 2:38 as Paul taught in Acts 19:4-6?

Howard Family
2004-01-29 06:36:31 EST
Nothing like taking scripture out of context, Stevie Ray!
Psalm 133:1
"Pastor Winter JNAHC" <steveNONO-SPAM@prime.org> wrote in message
news:jn5h10ll301qhbjhjh35p74kroerapvfq5@4ax.com...
> The devil wants to adulterate the Church and he has done
> a pretty good job on the UPCI, at least the filth we have
> seen out here attacking me for preaching the truth.
>
> Luke 12:51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth?
> I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
>
> Ecclesiastes 7:5 [It is] better to hear the rebuke of the wise,
> than for a man to hear the song of fools.
>
> I Timothy 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also
> may fear.
>
> II Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of
> season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and
> doctrine.
>
> Titus 1:13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply,
> that they may be sound in the faith;
>
> Titus 2:15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all
> authority. Let no man despise thee.
>
> Revelation 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be
> zealous therefore, and repent.
>
> Luke 13:23 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be
> saved? And he said unto them,
> Luke 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I
> say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
> Luke 13:25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and
> hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to
> knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall
> answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
> Luke 13:26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in
> thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
> Luke 13:27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye
> are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.
>
> Paul sets an example of spiritual chastity and makes some
> fascinating points. He plainly states that Satan is going to
> have his ministers pretending to be Christian ministers. God
> wants their to be division between the true Church and the
> Satanic false church.
>
> II Corinthians 11:12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may
> cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein
> they glory, they may be found even as we.
> II Corinthians 11:13 For such [are] false apostles, deceitful
> workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
> II Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is
> transformed into an angel of light.
> II Corinthians 11:15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his
> ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness;
> whose end shall be according to their works.
>
> The Bible does not teach that a real Christian should be tolerant
> towards deceivers, much less join forces with them to attack
> a real preacher.
>
> Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any
> other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you,
> let him be accursed.
>
> Jesus was quite plain about that sort of thing and how He felt
> about it. So many false christians like to talk of John 3:16 as
> they promote their sinful false religion, but they don't like to
> bring up Revelation 3:16.
>
> Revelation 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither
> cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
>
> Jesus wants us to be divided from the cults that teach that
> there is nothing you need to obey. He has other plans for them.
>
> II Thessalonians 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us,
> when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty
> angels,
> II Thessalonians 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them
> that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus
> Christ:
> II Thessalonians 1:9 Who shall be punished with everlasting
> destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of
> his power;
>
> God wants division
>
> II Corinthians 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly
> jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may
> present [you as] a chaste virgin to Christ.
> II Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent
> beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be
> corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
>
> Notice that Paul fears for their LOSS OF CHASTITY and CORRUPTION
>
> II Corinthians 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another
> Jesus, whom we have not preached, or [if] ye receive another
> spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye
> have not accepted, ye might well bear with [him].
>
> Just "bearing with" a trinitarian is defined as the manifestation
> of whoredom and corruption (lack of chastity is "unchaste" or
> "whorish". One who lacks "fidelity" is an "infidel")
>
> II John 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the
> doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine
> of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
> II John 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this
> doctrine, receive him not into [your] house, neither bid him God
> speed:
> II John 1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his
> evil deeds.
>
> So it is a sin to even bid "God speed" to a trinitarian or other
> false christian that is promoting their doctrines, and that does
> not mean merely the words "God speed" but it means to offer any
> Christian greeting or salutation.
>
> 5463 chairo {khah'-ee-ro}
> a primary verb; TDNT - 9:359,1298; v
> AV - rejoice 42, be glad 14, joy 5, hail 5, greeting 3, God speed
> 2, all hail 1, joyfully 1, farewell 1; 74
>
> 1) to rejoice, be glad
> 2) to rejoice exceedingly
> 3) to be well, thrive
> 4) in salutations, hail!
> 5) at the beginning of letters: to give one greeting, salute
>
> Yes, that means that it is a SIN to offer greetings or
> salutations to anyone who is bringing false doctrine.
>
> Let us look back and see what would be the symptoms of the HIGH
> RISK group for whoredom and infidelity.
>
> 2 Cor 10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or
> compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they
> measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves
> among themselves, are not wise.
>
> They COMMEND themselves this "high risk" group. They MEASURE
> THEMSELVES BY THEMSELVES etc .
>
> 2 Cor 10:17 But he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
> 2 Cor 10:18 For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but
> whom the Lord commendeth.
>
> Pastor Steve Winter
> --
> Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal /*/ PreRapture Ministry
> http://www.onenesschristian.org for Bible studies (text and audio)
> Have you obeyed Acts 2:38 as Paul taught in Acts 19:4-6?



Midwinter
2004-01-29 07:09:32 EST
Pastor Winter JNAHC <steveNONO-SPAM@prime.org> wrote:

> The devil wants to adulterate the Church and he has done
> a pretty good job on the UPCI, at least the filth we have
> seen out here attacking me for preaching the truth.

If the truth is what you preach, 'Pastor' Winter, then we are better off
with lies.



> He plainly states that Satan is going to
> have his ministers pretending to be Christian ministers.

Fascinating. Now, who here claims to be a Christian minister, yet
advocates hatred and anger as the true way to 'God'? Anyone?



> Just "bearing with" a trinitarian is defined as the manifestation
> of whoredom and corruption (lack of chastity is "unchaste" or
> "whorish". One who lacks "fidelity" is an "infidel")

[...]

> So it is a sin to even bid "God speed" to a trinitarian or other
> false christian that is promoting their doctrines, and that does
> not mean merely the words "God speed" but it means to offer any
> Christian greeting or salutation.

Strange that nowhere in the Bible is any 'trinitarian' condemned. One
would think, if God were prescient, and if the issue of whether He is one
or three-in-one is so important, He would have thought to mention it.

Incidentally, well done, Steve, on finally desisting from your childish
and dishonest practice of setting a single follow-up group. You may make
some progress, at that.

--
Midwinter

Pastor Winter JNAHC
2004-01-29 15:21:09 EST
"Howard Family" <jesus_dallas@hotmail.com> spake thusly and
wrote:

>Nothing like taking scripture out of context, Stevie Ray!

Russell Vaughn Howard is an example of the vile spiritual slime
that the corrupt UPCI is producing in this hour.

See what Russell Vaughn Howard knowingly endorses and supports
at http://www.impsmail.org/bassett.html and at

http://www.impsmail.org/jerrmoon.html

Russell Vaughn Howard "demon"strates the incompetence and
wickedness of the modern UPCI.

>I am Bro. Russell Vaughn Howard, General Licensed Minister
>in the UPCI and Section 2 Youth Leader in the Texico District.
>Proud member of Calvary Tabernacle UPC in Clovis NM.

Russell Vaughn Howard is a DISGRACE!

Pastor sTeve Winter
--
Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal /*/ PreRapture Ministry
http://www.onenesschristian.org for Bible studies (text and audio)
Have you obeyed Acts 2:38 as Paul taught in Acts 19:4-6?

Pastor Winter JNAHC
2004-01-29 15:22:28 EST
Midwinter <solstice688@TAKEYOURSPAMANDhotmail.com> spake thusly
and wrote:

>If the truth is what you preach, 'Pastor' Winter, then we are better off
>with lies.

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them
strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but
had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Pastor Winter
--
Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal /*/ PreRapture Ministry
http://www.onenesschristian.org for Bible studies (text and audio)
Have you obeyed Acts 2:38 as Paul taught in Acts 19:4-6?

Midwinter
2004-01-29 18:20:18 EST
Pastor Winter JNAHC <steve.NO-SPAM@prime.org> wrote:

> 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but
> had pleasure in unrighteousness.

As I said, better to be damned than to cast aside our principles and act
and believe as you do.

Oh, and Steve? I am sorry it turned out that you had merely forgotten to
do your follow-up thing until I reminded you. I had wondered - just for a
moment - if there might be a chance of persuading you to grow up after all.
It appears I was overly optimistic.

--
Midwinter

Mark Bassett
2004-01-30 00:56:17 EST
"Pastor Winter JNAHC" <steveNONO-SPAM@prime.org> wrote in message
news:jn5h10ll301qhbjhjh35p74kroerapvfq5@4ax.com...
> The devil wants to adulterate the Church and he has done
> a pretty good job on the UPCI, at least the filth we have
> seen out here attacking me for preaching the truth.

No one is attacking you for quoting scripture.

You are, and always will be confronted for using scripture dishonestly, as
though you were a preacher, while operating in a spirit of hate and
sedition.




Cub_brave
2004-01-30 01:20:37 EST
DEAR BROTHER STEVE,

I ALWAYS LOVE READING YOUR POST. THEY ARE ALWAYS FULL OF wisDUMB. WHY
DO YOU DISLIKE MARK BASSETT, DAVID VESTAL, RAYMOND KNAPP, AND THAT
NICE FAMILY FROM NM.

ALTHOUGH I MAY NOT TOTALLY AGREE WITH THEM, THEY ARE NICE PEOPLE.

I DID NOTICE THAT YOU HAVE ONE "HENCHMAN" IN THE FORM OF PHILLIP
RAYCIST HOLMES. YOU MIGHT TALK TO HIM ABOUT HIS NASTY FETISH WITH
HUMAN FECIES.

YOUR BROTHER,
CUB_BRAVE

Midwinter
2004-01-30 06:19:58 EST
Midwinter <solstice688@TAKEYOURSPAMANDhotmail.com> wrote:

> better to be damned than to cast aside our principles AND act
> and believe as you do.

Or rather, for 'and' read 'than'...

--
Midwinter

Pastor Winter JNAHC
2004-01-30 14:31:58 EST
cub_brave@yahoo.com (cub_brave) spake thusly and wrote
NNTP-Posting-Host: 68.0.69.159:

>DEAR BROTHER STEVE,

You see before you an example of what low life scum of the
earth are running things at cox.net.

The scum at cox.net were sent repeated examples of email
harassment from 68.0.69.159 yet this little gutless anon
false christian trash still posts his drivel from 68.0.69.159

The real low life here are the scum running things at cox.net

Pastor Winter
--
Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal /*/ PreRapture Ministry
http://www.onenesschristian.org for Bible studies (text and audio)
Have you obeyed Acts 2:38 as Paul taught in Acts 19:4-6?
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron