Bible Discussion: "Comeback Kerry" TROUNCES Dean By 13% In New Hampshire!!

"Comeback Kerry" TROUNCES Dean By 13% In New Hampshire!!

Craig Chilton
2004-01-27 22:43:03 EST

Kerry now has won both Iowa and New Hampshire,
resoundingly! And NO candidate has ever won *both*
of those without becoming his party's nominee!

Pack your bags, Warmonger-in-Thief Bush!

THIS guy can BEAT you in November, and get our
country back for us!

-- Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com>

Thomas Trust
2004-01-27 22:48:03 EST

"Craig Chilton" <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote in message

> Kerry now has won both Iowa and New Hampshire,
> resoundingly! And NO candidate has ever won *both*
> of those without becoming his party's nominee!

That may be true, but how many Presidents in modern political times have
come from the Senate ranks?

> Pack your bags, Warmonger-in-Thief Bush!

No reason to.

> THIS guy can BEAT you in November, and get our
> country back for us!

Nope, it's already in good hands.

John
2004-01-27 22:55:14 EST

"Craig Chilton" <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote in message

> Kerry now has won both Iowa and New Hampshire,
> resoundingly! And NO candidate has ever won *both*
> of those without becoming his party's nominee!
>
> Pack your bags, Warmonger-in-Thief Bush!
>
> THIS guy can BEAT you in November, and get our
> country back for us!

Pssst... Craig... did you know Kerry is against 'gay marriage.' EEEKKKK!!!!

On Gay Marriage:

"While I do not support gay marriage, I support civil unions and I believe
gays and lesbians should have full rights and equality under the law."

http://lesbianlife.about.com/cs/workschool/p/JohnKerry.htm

:)>

Craig Chilton
2004-01-27 22:56:32 EST
On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 03:48:03 GMT,
"Thomas Trust" wrote:
> Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote:

>> Kerry now has won both Iowa and New Hampshire,
>> resoundingly! And NO candidate has ever won *both*
>> of those without becoming his party's nominee!

> That may be true, but how many Presidents in modern
> political times have come from the Senate ranks?

Who cares? Kerry can do it! That's what counts.

>> Pack your bags, Warmonger-in-Thief Bush!

> No reason to.

Dream on! If Kerry becomes the nominee, which now seems
virtually certain, he has 10 times more charisma and brains that Bush
EVER had. This is our big chance to OUST the Warmonger-in-Thief.

>> THIS guy can BEAT you in November, and get our
>> country back for us!

> Nope, it's already in good hands.

Bullcrap!!! The country is in LOUSY hands until we can get the
theocratic wannabes of the RRR cult OUT of the picture. And on top
of that, Bush is an inept **dunce**.

-- Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com>

Osprey
2004-01-27 23:00:33 EST

"Thomas Trust" <ThomasTrust@newsworthy.com> wrote in message

> "Craig Chilton" <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Kerry now has won both Iowa and New Hampshire,
> > resoundingly! And NO candidate has ever won *both*
> > of those without becoming his party's nominee!
>
> That may be true, but how many Presidents in modern political times have
> come from the Senate ranks?

Kerry is looking good, but before I would trust him I have several concerns.
It would be interesting if he and Edwards teamed up.

> > Pack your bags, Warmonger-in-Thief Bush!
>

> No reason to.

Doesn't appear to be.

> > THIS guy can BEAT you in November, and get our
> > country back for us!
>

> Nope, it's already in good hands.

Sure is!

Osprey
2004-01-27 23:03:35 EST

"John" <John@nospam.com> wrote in message

> "Craig Chilton" <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Kerry now has won both Iowa and New Hampshire,
> > resoundingly! And NO candidate has ever won *both*
> > of those without becoming his party's nominee!
> >
> > Pack your bags, Warmonger-in-Thief Bush!
> >
> > THIS guy can BEAT you in November, and get our
> > country back for us!
> >

> Pssst... Craig... did you know Kerry is against 'gay marriage.'
EEEKKKK!!!!

> On Gay Marriage:
>
> "While I do not support gay marriage, I support civil unions and I believe
> gays and lesbians should have full rights and equality under the law."
>
> http://lesbianlife.about.com/cs/workschool/p/JohnKerry.htm

Thanks for that, I will save it on file.

I also wonder if they know that Kerry was absent for most voting sessions

Newsmax.com
January 22, 2004, 8:35 a.m.
AWOL in the Fight Against George W. Bush

As a senator with the responsibility to cast a vote on a variety of
contentious issues, Kerry has had many opportunities to square off with the
president. Yet an analysis of Kerry's 2003 Senate voting record shows that
he did not show up for most of the Senate's confrontations with the White
House.

On the issue of showing up for Senate votes, CQ found that Kerry's fellow
senators running for president, John Edwards and Joseph Lieberman, also
missed a significant number of votes, although far fewer than Kerry did.
According to the CQ analysis, Edwards was present for 53 percent of the
recorded votes in which the president took a position, while Lieberman was
present for 45 percent.

Osprey
2004-01-27 23:04:41 EST

> On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 03:48:03 GMT,
> "Thomas Trust" wrote:
> > Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote:
>

> >> Kerry now has won both Iowa and New Hampshire,
> >> resoundingly! And NO candidate has ever won *both*
> >> of those without becoming his party's nominee!
>
> > That may be true, but how many Presidents in modern
> > political times have come from the Senate ranks?
>
> Who cares? Kerry can do it! That's what counts.
>
> >> Pack your bags, Warmonger-in-Thief Bush!
>
> > No reason to.
>
> Dream on! If Kerry becomes the nominee, which now seems
> virtually certain, he has 10 times more charisma and brains that Bush
> EVER had. This is our big chance to OUST the Warmonger-in-Thief.

The moment he mentions wanting to raise taxes he is done
If he is unwilling to finish the job in Iraq he is done
The economy continues to improve and the stock market is at its highest
level in 31 months.
Liberals predicted a crash

It is going to be very hard to beat Bush

> >> THIS guy can BEAT you in November, and get our
> >> country back for us!
>
> > Nope, it's already in good hands.
>
> Bullcrap!!! The country is in LOUSY hands until we can get the
> theocratic wannabes of the RRR cult OUT of the picture. And on top
> of that, Bush is an inept **dunce**.
>

> -- Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com>

David Whitesen.
2004-01-27 23:09:09 EST

Osprey wrote:

> "Craig Chilton" <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote in message
> > On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 03:48:03 GMT,

> > > That may be true, but how many Presidents in modern
> > > political times have come from the Senate ranks?
> >
> > Who cares? Kerry can do it! That's what counts.

> > > No reason to.
> >
> > Dream on! If Kerry becomes the nominee, which now seems
> > virtually certain, he has 10 times more charisma and brains that Bush
> > EVER had. This is our big chance to OUST the Warmonger-in-Thief.
>
> The moment he mentions wanting to raise taxes he is done
> If he is unwilling to finish the job in Iraq he is done
> The economy continues to improve and the stock market is at its highest
> level in 31 months.
> Liberals predicted a crash
>
> It is going to be very hard to beat Bush

Especially if he pulls off another Banana Republican coup.

> > > Nope, it's already in good hands.
> >
> > Bullcrap!!! The country is in LOUSY hands until we can get the
> > theocratic wannabes of the RRR cult OUT of the picture. And on top
> > of that, Bush is an inept **dunce**.
> >

> > -- Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com>

David Whitesen.
2004-01-27 23:13:10 EST

Osprey wrote:

> "Thomas Trust" <ThomasTrust@newsworthy.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Craig Chilton" <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Kerry now has won both Iowa and New Hampshire,
> > > resoundingly! And NO candidate has ever won *both*
> > > of those without becoming his party's nominee!
> >
> > That may be true, but how many Presidents in modern political times have
> > come from the Senate ranks?
>
> Kerry is looking good, but before I would trust him I have several concerns.
> It would be interesting if he and Edwards teamed up.
>

> > > Pack your bags, Warmonger-in-Thief Bush!
> >

> > No reason to.
>
> Doesn't appear to be.
>

> > > THIS guy can BEAT you in November, and get our
> > > country back for us!
> >

> > Nope, it's already in good hands.
>
> Sure is!

Translation Bush is fanatic bigot just like me, hey, Redneck
Republicans are like that, still yelling Segregation Now
Segregation Forever, now for intersexuals and homosexuals
not blacks.

"If judges insist on forcing their arbitrary will upon the
people, the only alternative left to the people would be the
constitutional process."
George Bush 1-20-04

Translation: If judges insist on giving equal rights and following the
law, the only alternative left to the people would be the destruction
of the Constitution. The same Constitution Redneck Republican
Georgia Bush was sworn to uphold not destroy, by nulling the
9th and 14th Amendments, to enshrine his bigotry into the Constitution.

"Your magazine also helps set the record straight.
You've got a heritage of doing that, of defending
Southern patriots like [Gen.] Robert E. Lee, [Gen.]
Stonewall Jackson and [Confederate President]
Jefferson Davis.

Traditionalists must do more. I've got to do more.
We've all got to stand up and speak in this respect,
or else we'll be taught that these people were
giving their lives, subscribing their sacred
fortunes and their honor to some perverted agenda."

--John Ashcroft, Southern Partisan magazine interview

And the perverted agenda was fighting equal rights.

David Whitesen.
2004-01-27 23:17:52 EST

John wrote:

> "Craig Chilton" <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Kerry now has won both Iowa and New Hampshire,
> > resoundingly! And NO candidate has ever won *both*
> > of those without becoming his party's nominee!
> >
> > Pack your bags, Warmonger-in-Thief Bush!
> >
> > THIS guy can BEAT you in November, and get our
> > country back for us!
> >

> Pssst... Craig... did you know Kerry is against 'gay marriage.' EEEKKKK!!!!

True, but he does not want to destroy the Constitution to
enshrine his bigotry into the constitution as Redneck
Republican Georgia Bush. Nor would he continue to
take rights away at an astronomical rate, and to continue
the criminal process of ignoring federal court orders
of habeas corpus. He should be impeached.