Bible Discussion: JUDAS -- SAINT OR SINNER???

JUDAS -- SAINT OR SINNER???

Libertarius
2004-01-23 19:59:13 EST
===>PAULINE Christians claim Jesus was designated since the beginning of

time to be the sacrificed savior god for all mankind (womankind
included).
If so, Judas would have been part of the "eternal plan" of "GOD",
an AGENT of "GOD", a real SAINT, not some evil betrayer of the
"savior"!!!

The Judas story is one of the best evidences of the falsehood
of Pauline Christianity. Believers have been blinded by their doctrines
and their doctrinal prejudices from noticing the enormity of that
contradiction! -- L.

Ray Michael OKeeffe
2004-01-24 21:27:52 EST
"Libertarius" <Libertarius@Nothing_But_The.Truth> wrote in message
> ===>PAULINE Christians claim Jesus was designated since the beginning of
>
> time to be the sacrificed savior god for all mankind (womankind
> included).
> If so, Judas would have been part of the "eternal plan" of "GOD",
> an AGENT of "GOD", a real SAINT, not some evil betrayer of the
> "savior"!!!
>
> The Judas story is one of the best evidences of the falsehood
> of Pauline Christianity. Believers have been blinded by their doctrines
> and their doctrinal prejudices from noticing the enormity of that
> contradiction! -- L.

Arh, but you seek to understand from a limited understanding. For even the
wicked do what is necessary to fit into the greater plan of God. For He
foreknew all things before the foundations of creation. But the biases of
man taint the words of God by mans hatred and biases.

As the king of Babylon invaded Israel and took them captive, they were still
held accountable for their cruelty. One must look at the bigger picture. For
the inconsistencies are from imperfect men putting forward their opinions of
why God did this and that, and that is the inconsistencies which seem
apparent.

Look at the 666 and 888 calculations and you will see that God foreknew all
things before creation... www.id-chip.4t.com
Dont take my word for it, do the math, and understand it yourself.

--
Peace and Love

Jesus is Lord

The signs of the beast are here now!
Pointing to Jesus return!
www.id-chip.4t.com

Keep your eyes open and use your mind to see.

Online NewsPaper about Signs of the End Times
http://beast666.faithweb.com/paper/page1.html

End times Homepage at...
http://beast666.faithweb.com/

Ray Michael O'Keeffe
r*e@888hotmail.com
(Remove the 888 to email)

(please do not send attachments for all mail with attachments is filtered as
junk mail and deleted)

====================================

Libertarius
2004-01-24 21:49:51 EST

Ray Michael OKeeffe wrote:

> "Libertarius" <Libertarius@Nothing_But_The.Truth> wrote in message
> > ===>PAULINE Christians claim Jesus was designated since the beginning of
> >
> > time to be the sacrificed savior god for all mankind (womankind
> > included).
> > If so, Judas would have been part of the "eternal plan" of "GOD",
> > an AGENT of "GOD", a real SAINT, not some evil betrayer of the
> > "savior"!!!
> >
> > The Judas story is one of the best evidences of the falsehood
> > of Pauline Christianity. Believers have been blinded by their doctrines
> > and their doctrinal prejudices from noticing the enormity of that
> > contradiction! -- L.
> >
> Arh, but you seek to understand from a limited understanding. For even the
> wicked do what is necessary to fit into the greater plan of God.

===>That is NONSENSE.
Calling it "limited understanding" does not explain anything.
ANSWER THIS:
Why would you be "wicked" if you carried out the will of your "God"???

> For He
> foreknew all things before the foundations of creation. But the biases of
> man taint the words of God by mans hatred and biases.\

===>What on earth does that MEAN???
In your defensive reaction you resort to speaking nonsense.

> As the king of Babylon invaded Israel and took them captive, they were still
> held accountable for their cruelty.

===>Why would they be considered evil if they were the instruments of your
"God"???
Can't you think logically?

> One must look at the bigger picture.

===>Why DON'T you do that?

> For
> the inconsistencies are from imperfect men putting forward their opinions of
> why God did this and that, and that is the inconsistencies which seem
> apparent.

===>More nonsense.
EVERYTHING you have ever heard or read about "God" has been simply
the ideas, opinions, speculations and fantasies of MEN!

> Look at the 666 and 888 calculations and you will see that God foreknew all
> things before creation...

===>MORE nonsense.
What does "666" and "888" prove?
Absolutely NOTHING!

> www.id-chip.4t.com
> Dont take my word for it, do the math, and understand it yourself.

===>I can prove to myself, you, or anyone able and willing to
think logically that what you write is pure HOGWASH.

E.g. "666" (also "616" in some of the oldest manuscripts) is a coded
word for the name of the EMPEROR NERO!
Of course you don't know that, because you have been brainwashed into
believing all sorts of NONSENSE. -- L.

Ray Michael OKeeffe
2004-01-24 22:28:26 EST

> Ray Michael OKeeffe wrote:
>
> > "Libertarius" <Libertarius@Nothing_But_The.Truth> wrote in message
> > > ===>PAULINE Christians claim Jesus was designated since the beginning
of

> > > time to be the sacrificed savior god for all mankind (womankind
> > > included).
> > > If so, Judas would have been part of the "eternal plan" of "GOD",
> > > an AGENT of "GOD", a real SAINT, not some evil betrayer of the
> > > "savior"!!!
> > >
> > > The Judas story is one of the best evidences of the falsehood
> > > of Pauline Christianity. Believers have been blinded by their
doctrines
> > > and their doctrinal prejudices from noticing the enormity of that
> > > contradiction! -- L.
> > >
> > Arh, but you seek to understand from a limited understanding. For even
the
> > wicked do what is necessary to fit into the greater plan of God.
>
> ===>That is NONSENSE.
> Calling it "limited understanding" does not explain anything.
> ANSWER THIS:
> Why would you be "wicked" if you carried out the will of your "God"???
>
> > For He
> > foreknew all things before the foundations of creation. But the biases
of
> > man taint the words of God by mans hatred and biases.\
>
> ===>What on earth does that MEAN???
> In your defensive reaction you resort to speaking nonsense.
>
> > As the king of Babylon invaded Israel and took them captive, they were
still
> > held accountable for their cruelty.
>
> ===>Why would they be considered evil if they were the instruments of your
> "God"???
> Can't you think logically?
>
> > One must look at the bigger picture.
>
> ===>Why DON'T you do that?
>
> > For
> > the inconsistencies are from imperfect men putting forward their
opinions of
> > why God did this and that, and that is the inconsistencies which seem
> > apparent.
>
> ===>More nonsense.
> EVERYTHING you have ever heard or read about "God" has been simply
> the ideas, opinions, speculations and fantasies of MEN!
>
> > Look at the 666 and 888 calculations and you will see that God foreknew
all
> > things before creation...
>
> ===>MORE nonsense.
> What does "666" and "888" prove?
> Absolutely NOTHING!
>
> > www.id-chip.4t.com
> > Dont take my word for it, do the math, and understand it yourself.
>
> ===>I can prove to myself, you, or anyone able and willing to
> think logically that what you write is pure HOGWASH.
>
> E.g. "666" (also "616" in some of the oldest manuscripts) is a coded
> word for the name of the EMPEROR NERO!
> Of course you don't know that, because you have been brainwashed into
> believing all sorts of NONSENSE. -- L.

I am not brainwashed, and have been brought back the bible by the spirit of
God. Have given great signs to point me back in the right direction. yes I
thought I waw brainwashed and indeed I was to some degree. But the basic
message is love of God, and redemption of mankind.

But truly I have had enough of having to explain myself. Look at my web
pages if you dont agree thats fine, its your choice. At least note that when
what I have said comes to pass, that it is in bible prophecy.

Thats all I have to say. We could go on arguing forever, as you think your
right, and I know I am right. I have change my position in gestalt fashion
too many times to benefit others. Now I hold to that which I believe and
will be swayed with these mind games. Truly nothing I say could convince
you, so why waste my time.

If the war of 66.6 million being killed does not happen followed by the
peace treaty, then dont believe me. I think it will happen before 28/1/2006.
But if the date is wrong it does not mean the prophecy is wrong, that is my
personal opinion on the date via a calculation.
Read about it at www.id-chip.4t.com/numbers.htm

But I will not waste my time with rhetoric, arguments and name calling,
along with insults, and opinions which are nothing more than opinions. Time
will tell, then its heaven or hell. And its all based on our hearts for good
or evil. Personal choice.

But these signs are here, but no one wants to see them, my what a messed up
arrogant species we are. Blind to see only what we want to see. Believe me
when I say, I have been looking everywhere for a long long time. And my
words are not someone elses, but my own from my own complexed understandings
of what I have studied and experiemented with, questioning everything. There
is not speculation which does not have mathematical proof.

Just crucify me and get it over with, so you can get onto the next one.

--
Peace and Love

Jesus is Lord

The signs of the beast are here now!
Pointing to Jesus return!
www.id-chip.4t.com

Keep your eyes open and use your mind to see.

Online NewsPaper about Signs of the End Times
http://beast666.faithweb.com/paper/page1.html

End times Homepage at...
http://beast666.faithweb.com/

Ray Michael O'Keeffe
r*e@888hotmail.com
(Remove the 888 to email)

(please do not send attachments for all mail with attachments is filtered as
junk mail and deleted)

====================================

Libertarius
2004-01-24 23:15:49 EST

Ray Michael OKeeffe wrote:

> "Libertarius" <Libertarius@Nothing_But_The.Truth> wrote in message
> >

> > Ray Michael OKeeffe wrote:
> >
> > > "Libertarius" <Libertarius@Nothing_But_The.Truth> wrote in message
> of

> doctrines
> > > >
> > > Arh, but you seek to understand from a limited understanding. For even
> the
> > > wicked do what is necessary to fit into the greater plan of God.
> >
> > ===>That is NONSENSE.
> > Calling it "limited understanding" does not explain anything.
> > ANSWER THIS:
> > Why would you be "wicked" if you carried out the will of your "God"???
> >
> > > For He
> > > foreknew all things before the foundations of creation. But the biases
> of
> > > man taint the words of God by mans hatred and biases.\
> >
> > ===>What on earth does that MEAN???
> > In your defensive reaction you resort to speaking nonsense.
> >
> > > As the king of Babylon invaded Israel and took them captive, they were
> still
> > > held accountable for their cruelty.
> >
> > ===>Why would they be considered evil if they were the instruments of your
> > "God"???
> > Can't you think logically?
> >
> > > One must look at the bigger picture.
> >
> > ===>Why DON'T you do that?
> >
> > > For
> > > the inconsistencies are from imperfect men putting forward their
> opinions of
> > > why God did this and that, and that is the inconsistencies which seem
> > > apparent.
> >
> > ===>More nonsense.
> > EVERYTHING you have ever heard or read about "God" has been simply
> > the ideas, opinions, speculations and fantasies of MEN!
> >
> > > Look at the 666 and 888 calculations and you will see that God foreknew
> all
> > > things before creation...
> >
> > ===>MORE nonsense.
> > What does "666" and "888" prove?
> > Absolutely NOTHING!
> >
> > > www.id-chip.4t.com
> > > Dont take my word for it, do the math, and understand it yourself.
> >
> > ===>I can prove to myself, you, or anyone able and willing to
> > think logically that what you write is pure HOGWASH.
> >
> > E.g. "666" (also "616" in some of the oldest manuscripts) is a coded
> > word for the name of the EMPEROR NERO!
> > Of course you don't know that, because you have been brainwashed into
> > believing all sorts of NONSENSE. -- L.
>
> I am not brainwashed, and have been brought back the bible by the spirit of
> God.

===>Sounds like insanity.

> Have given great signs to point me back in the right direction. yes I
> thought I waw brainwashed and indeed I was to some degree. But the basic
> message is love of God, and redemption of mankind.

===>You need psychiatric help!

> But truly I have had enough of having to explain myself. Look at my web
> pages if you dont agree thats fine, its your choice. At least note that when
> what I have said comes to pass, that it is in bible prophecy.

===>Your delusion.

> Thats all I have to say. We could go on arguing forever, as you think your
> right, and I know I am right. I have change my position in gestalt fashion
> too many times to benefit others. Now I hold to that which I believe and
> will be swayed with these mind games. Truly nothing I say could convince
> you, so why waste my time.
>
> If the war of 66.6 million being killed does not happen followed by the
> peace treaty, then dont believe me. I think it will happen before 28/1/2006.

===>And if it does NOT happen, you will come up with some crazy
"explanation" as they all do when prophecy fails!
It is called COGNITIVE DISSONANCE.
(But perhaps you are old enough to die before that date,, in which case
you need not worry about anything).

> But if the date is wrong it does not mean the prophecy is wrong, that is my
> personal opinion on the date via a calculation.

===>That is what I mean. You are hedging your "prophecy",
because what sanity is left oin you already suspects it is just a delusion.

> Read about it at www.id-chip.4t.com/numbers.htm
>
> But I will not waste my time with rhetoric, arguments and name calling,
> along with insults, and opinions which are nothing more than opinions. Time
> will tell, then its heaven or hell. And its all based on our hearts for good
> or evil. Personal choice.
>
> But these signs are here, but no one wants to see them, my what a messed up
> arrogant species we are.

===>You are PROJECTING.
It is YOU who is "messed up and arrogant".

> Blind to see only what we want to see.

===>Not "we", just YOU!

> Believe me
> when I say, I have been looking everywhere for a long long time.

===>Oh, that much I believe. Only, immersed in your delusion, you are unable to
see
the TRUTH!

> And my
> words are not someone elses, but my own from my own complexed understandings
> of what I have studied and experiemented with, questioning everything.

===>As I stated, it is your delusion.

> There
> is not speculation which does not have mathematical proof.

===>You "mathematical proof" is just playing with numbers.

> Just crucify me and get it over with, so you can get onto the next one.

===>Ah, so you are also suffering from a "Christ complex"???
GET HELP! -- L.

Ray Michael OKeeffe
2004-01-25 02:11:04 EST
The very reason why I do not waste my breathe on you.

You have your mind made up about me and you know nothing of me.

For what reason do you attack those who believe in God?

But then again, I am not interested in you reply. If you cant follow the
math of the signs that not my fault. I will be 42 on 28/1/2006 (USA time)...
it will be the 20th anniversary of Challenger diaster of 1986. That disaster
when converted to Sydney Australia time, just so happened to be 4:38am on
the 29/1/1986. This was 8 mins after my birth time, on my 22 birthday.

This may sound like a dilusion to you, but everything I say here is true, is
history and is on birth certificates. But wait theres more... you can read
about at the website, but I bet you you dont. And if you did, you would do
it out of spite and not be looking at it with an open mind.

Did I mention the Mayan date, that predicts that date as being 7 years
prior.... thats is 7 x 360 prophetic years. From the DAte of 22/12/2012 back
to 11/7/2009 and 28/1/2006... look up the day and month at chapter and verse
in Revelation and they are the precise events. Another coincidence? If all
these are coincidences, then I was destined to be insane by a conspiracy of
numbers against me. Else it means something more... there are over 22
instances like this, and even the forumla which adds up 666 and 888 has
thousands of matches.

What are the odds that these would all be equal...?
Jesus Christ
Holy Spirit
Jesus is Lord
Greek Alpha & Omega
Redeemer From God
Jesus Glory
Seal Of Gods Son
Jesus Sacrificed
Prophetic King
Blood Shed For Man
By The Spirit
Gods Identity
Lambs Blood Seals
Spiritual God
Earths Creator
Jehovah Reveals
Miracle God Is Real
Gods Calculator
These all add up to 906, which is a equal sign (=) larger than 888.
see the for yourself that these must be beyond coincidence, unless of course
you think it is impossible and hence make yourself blind to see anything and
would not apply an open mind to in order to prove your own biases to
yourself.

These others are 888 outright.
Scriptures
Jesus Gospel
A Jesus Kingdom
Lamb of God Sacrifice
Gods Anointing
King Davids Son
Gods Sired Son
Son of Virgin
The Lion of Judah
King from Heaven
"IMMANUEL" (Isaiah 7:14)
"IESOUS" (Jesus in Greek)

So if you can tell me why all these key words add up to what they add up...

And also why "MR G W BUSH" = 666... and why the number of days between my
date of birth and Georges date of birth is 6416, which is the precise
formula to make this calculator work using the ASCII code.

This is not made up, it simply shows what already is there. It is not my
doing, it is already there embedded into the language and the ASCII code
combined.

So if you can explain this in any way which is not lying to yourself that it
is a miracle that it exists, then I will listen. But dont pull my chain just
to justify whatever it is that you want to hate God for.

And yes "Righteous God" also = 888
And yes so does my name "Ray Michael OKeeffe", showing that I have been
blessed to do this work. Delusional you say? You WISH!!!

Nothing mystical all in the numbers...

So the odds of all these things? It shows God had a plan, knew I would do
these things and embedded these there ahead of creation to show me that it
is true. But not only me, all who are willing to use their minds for these
"logical proofs" which also adds up to 888.

So I challenge you, to prove that anything I said here is untrue or a lie.
For if it is you have every right to discredit me. But if you cannot prove
it a lie or an error, then shut up and get your life right with God. For I
claim God is real and He loves everyone. Jesus died FOR ALL mankind. And we
are judged by our hearts and deeds. (that is not you conventional christian
fanaticism which says you are going to hell, it is the honest truth that you
heart is you judge, so dont accuse me of being a nutter like others you may
have met.)

The warning of all this is that the MARK of the BEAST is coming and it is an
ID CHIP. And these show that as being 666 in the above calculator program.

The following add up to 666 (take note)
RF-ID-CHIP (Radio Frequency Identity Chip)
E Identity (short for Electronic Identity)
Inject a Chip ID (Chips are injected through a syringe)
Sub Dermal ID =
RF ID Scanner
PROM ID Chip (Type Of Chip Is A Programmable Read Only Memory Chip)
RF PID Chips = (Personal Identity)
A Silicon PID

As if these are not enough to point to the ID CHIP as being the Mark of the
Beast... here are more showing the satanic evil aspect, again all adding up
to 666...

A Satanic Mark
Satans Seal
6-6-6 MARK
666 Tools
ID-Chip Mark
Satan Rule
Wicked Rule
Dark Power
Death Marking
A Soul Mark
Devil Id Mark =
Wicked ID Mark
Devils Liar
Money Brand

So if these are all just coincidence percentage, then it would seem that
there is no such thing as coincidences when it comes to prophecies...

Incidently "Gods Coincidences" = 888
and "Coincidence %" = 666

But perhaps you all might start believing after Bush gets re-elected. For it
seems the blindness will be there until the treaty is signed... Oh did I
mention these also add up to 666?

A President
US of America
Americas War
New York
Bush 2001 (sworn in on the 20 01 2001 (yes you are not seing double))

In the name of God, many have done wars for too long. God is not in those
wars. But He knew about them, and has allowed for them, and even prophesied
that they will happen.

So find lies in what I have said, and I will give you my car. For there are
no lies coming from my mouth. All of it is numerically sound. Can you say
that you have proofs against these things and me that you would put a
$16,000 car to back it up? If not I suggest you start waking up to the
reality of God being real, no matter how much you dont want Him to be. And
if He is real, the Satan is also real and is blinding the eyes of manies
minds. The battle is truly on for hearts and minds. LOVE AND FORGIVENESS is
the message of LIFE.

So unless you can proof this a lie, or any errors in the math, then be quiet
and stop showing yourself to be a foolish bigot filled with hatred and
biases. If the peace treaty does not happen, then you will see. I do not
claim to be a prophet from a mystical message or voice, but simply show the
maths which is already there. Nothing invented, just things revealed which
have been buried under the surface. Only the ignorant criticise that which
they do not understand.

(note typos are not counted as mathematical errors or lies)

--

====================================

> [...]
>
> ===>Not "we", just YOU!
>
> > Believe me
> > when I say, I have been looking everywhere for a long long time.
>
> ===>Oh, that much I believe. Only, immersed in your delusion, you are
unable to
> see
> the TRUTH!
>
> > And my
> > words are not someone elses, but my own from my own complexed
understandings
> > of what I have studied and experiemented with, questioning everything.
>
> ===>As I stated, it is your delusion.
>
> > There
> > is not speculation which does not have mathematical proof.
>
> ===>You "mathematical proof" is just playing with numbers.
>
> > Just crucify me and get it over with, so you can get onto the next one.
>
> ===>Ah, so you are also suffering from a "Christ complex"???

Charlie
2004-01-25 07:47:35 EST
www.streetlevel.co.uk

> [...]
> > apparent.
>
> ===>More nonsense.
> EVERYTHING you have ever heard or read about "God" has been simply
> the ideas, opinions, speculations and fantasies of MEN!
>
> > Look at the 666 and 888 calculations and you will see that God foreknew
all
> > things before creation...
>
> ===>MORE nonsense.
> What does "666" and "888" prove?
> Absolutely NOTHING!
>
> > www.id-chip.4t.com
> > Dont take my word for it, do the math, and understand it yourself.
>
> ===>I can prove to myself, you, or anyone able and willing to
> think logically that what you write is pure HOGWASH.
>
> E.g. "666" (also "616" in some of the oldest manuscripts) is a coded
> word for the name of the EMPEROR NERO!
> Of course you don't know that, because you have been brainwashed into

2004-01-25 11:10:47 EST

Ray Michael OKeeffe wrote:

> The very reason why I do not waste my breathe on you.

===Yet, you are wasting BANDWIDTH with your nonsense.

> You have your mind made up about me and you know nothing of me.

===>True, all I know is what you write.
But what you write is ridiculous NONSENSE.

> For what reason do you attack those who believe in God?

===>For what reason do you LIE, saying I am "attacking"???

> But then again, I am not interested in you reply.

===>Then why do you keep asking?
Just to waste bandwidth?

> If you cant follow the
> math of the signs that not my fault.

===>I can follow ANY math, but following from your
nonsense, I must conclude you are NUTS!

> I will be 42 on 28/1/2006 (USA time)...
> it will be the 20th anniversary of Challenger diaster of 1986. That disaster
> when converted to Sydney Australia time, just so happened to be 4:38am on
> the 29/1/1986. This was 8 mins after my birth time, on my 22 birthday.

===>So, what?

> This may sound like a dilusion to you,

===>No, it is a DELUSIONAL application.

> but everything I say here is true, is
> history and is on birth certificates.

===>So, what?

> But wait theres more... you can read
> about at the website, but I bet you you dont. And if you did, you would do
> it out of spite and not be looking at it with an open mind.

===>My mind is open to REALITY, not the kind of
bovine manure you promote.

> Did I mention the Mayan date, that predicts that date as being 7 years
> prior.... thats is 7 x 360 prophetic years. From the DAte of 22/12/2012 back
> to 11/7/2009 and 28/1/2006... look up the day and month at chapter and verse
> in Revelation and they are the precise events.

===>You forget that each of those days is a THOUSAND YEARS!

> Another coincidence? If all
> these are coincidences, then I was destined to be insane by a conspiracy of
> numbers against me.

===>Now you've got it!
The NUMBERS have lined up against you ONE BY ONE,
conspiring to drive you into total insanity.
Just look at the number 8. Does that not look like an evil
monster to you?
And the number 6. Reminds you of your erection, or the lack of it?
BEWARE OF THE NUMBERS CONSPIRACY!

> Else it means something more... there are over 22
> instances like this, and even the forumla which adds up 666 and 888 has
> thousands of matches.

===>Those are SIX ERECTIONS and SIX MONSTERS
conspiring against you to drive you deeper into insanity! ;-)

GET SOME HELP!

Glenn \Christian Mystic\
2004-02-01 16:42:56 EST
ROFWL So before 1-28-06,
Rev.13, speaks of TWO Beastlies; the first not so bad, but the second
brings back the first(gives it a voice;and requires that they worship the
number of his name which is COUNTED TO 666) recall Bradley(sp), one of
Reagan's heads, was nearly killed ?

1 R W R
2 o i e
3 n l a
4 a s g
5 l o a
6 d n n
---------------
6 6 6

I am not really being serious, but Bush Jr is using Reaganomics,,,,,,,

"Ray Michael OKeeffe" <raymokeeffe@888hotmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]
> of what I have studied and experiemented with, questioning everything.
There
> is not speculation which does not have mathematical proof.
>
> Just crucify me and get it over with, so you can get onto the next one.
>
> --
> Peace and Love
>
> Jesus is Lord
>
> The signs of the beast are here now!
> Pointing to Jesus return!
> www.id-chip.4t.com
>
> Keep your eyes open and use your mind to see.
>
> Online NewsPaper about Signs of the End Times
> http://beast666.faithweb.com/paper/page1.html
>
> End times Homepage at...
> http://beast666.faithweb.com/
>
> Ray Michael O'Keeffe
> raymokeeffe@888hotmail.com
> (Remove the 888 to email)
>
> (please do not send attachments for all mail with attachments is filtered

Libertarius
2004-02-02 11:08:44 EST

"Glenn (Christian Mystic)" wrote:

> ROFWL So before 1-28-06,
> Rev.13, speaks of TWO Beastlies; the first not so bad, but the second
> brings back the first(gives it a voice;and requires that they worship the
> number of his name which is COUNTED TO 666) recall Bradley(sp), one of
> Reagan's heads, was nearly killed ?
>
> 1 R W R
> 2 o i e
> 3 n l a
> 4 a s g
> 5 l o a
> 6 d n n
> 6 6 6
>
> I am not really being serious, but Bush Jr is using Reaganomics,,,,,,,

===>Do you recommend Marxonomics? Stalinomics? What?