Bible Discussion: Re: My Theory Of REALITY

Re: My Theory Of REALITY

MatrixTheorist
2004-01-21 15:37:04 EST
>From: jerasmus (nospam_jerasmus@netscape.com)
>Do you EVEN know what nonlinearity means???
>
>I doubt that you do.
>
>I have no idea what YOU mean by nonlinear, but it is a mathematical
>concept. If you are saying mathematics is inherent in our nature and
>in the nature of God and the material world, then I would agree with you.

comprehend: you are part of a single brain; a single machine.. the
nature of this machine is non-binary, non-linear. all that surrounds you
is the information that this machine has stored. you are experiencing
yourself.

>> the clearest picture you see with your eyes is also the least true. if
>> you were not a trained scientist(educated-stupid) you would realize
>> that
>> the KNOWER exists within, not without. did you need someone to tell you
>> that fire is hot? all TRUTH is instinctual and available to you
>
>And the clearest thing you see with your heart could be easily generated
>with electodes and magnets in a laboratory. How special is that?

you choose not to comprehend.

>> you will never KNOW while you pretend that you are fallible. your doubt
>> creates imperfection; ALL is created by GOD . . to deny it is to
>> suggest
>> that divinity is not omnipotent, not omniscient and also imperfect. a
>> FACT that you would know is ALSO TRUTH if you could understand
>> non-linearity. GOD is Master-Slave and Wise-Ignorant . . HE-IS-ALL and
>> ALL-IS-ONE
>More gobbledygook.

you will see truth within your life-time. as now, you are trained-stupid.
real-time progresses.

Greg Neill
2004-01-21 15:54:56 EST
"MatrixTheorist" <oiehreih@ihtiehrer.net> wrote in message

> comprehend: you are part of a single brain; a single machine.. the
> nature of this machine is non-binary, non-linear. all that surrounds you
> is the information that this machine has stored. you are experiencing
> yourself.

Aren't there laws against experiencing yourself in public?

B*@iwaynet.net
2004-01-21 16:54:11 EST
In sci.astro Greg Neill <gneillREM@ove.netcom.ca> wrote:
> "MatrixTheorist" <oiehreih@ihtiehrer.net> wrote in message

>> comprehend: you are part of a single brain; a single machine.. the
>> nature of this machine is non-binary, non-linear. all that surrounds you
>> is the information that this machine has stored. you are experiencing
>> yourself.
>>

> Aren't there laws against experiencing yourself in public?

Nah, you don't get it. You cannot "experience yourself in public"
because as you see, there is no such thing as "public". Everything
outside of yourself (which by definition includes the public) is
really just the non-binary, non-linear machine which holds the
information that is you. Hence even in public all you can do is
experience yourself. You ARE your public! You all here are simply
figments of MY imagination! If I stop thinking about you (or
equivalently shove my head in the sand) YOU simply disappear!

bjacoby

--
Due to SPAM innundation above address is turned off!

Ilyas Akhmaodov
2004-01-22 12:25:12 EST
So religionists posit that an invisible sky pixie somehow magicked
the world into existence?

Where is the evidence? Can they show proof of any kind? No?

Give them thorazine and lock them away in mental institutions.

CLT
2004-01-23 00:41:09 EST
> Nah, you don't get it. You cannot "experience yourself in public"
> because as you see, there is no such thing as "public". Everything
> outside of yourself (which by definition includes the public) is
> really just the non-binary, non-linear machine which holds the
> information that is you. Hence even in public all you can do is
> experience yourself. You ARE your public! You all here are simply
> figments of MY imagination! If I stop thinking about you (or
> equivalently shove my head in the sand) YOU simply disappear!

So who are you writing to?

Clear Skies

Chuck Taylor
Do you observe the moon?
Try the Lunar Observing Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lunar-observing/

Alexander Whiteside
2004-01-23 19:02:34 EST
Erm, sounds like he's got the medical definition of psychosis to me... the
belief that all other human beings are somehow insignificant and lack the
sort of internal emotional or intellectual workings of oneself...

TBH, there's no actual difference between a perfect fake world and a real
world, so why bother assuming there isn't a real one?