Bible Discussion: Basic Tenets Of Being An RRR Cultist

Basic Tenets Of Being An RRR Cultist
Posts: 8

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Craig Chilton
2004-01-20 23:39:15 EST


UNWRITTEN RULES OF (PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN)
FUNDAMENTALISM

(Tenets of the RRR Cult -- the lemmings of America's
most hypocritical joke -- the "Religious" Radical Right)

(With thanks to Thore Schmechtig <commoner@carcosa.de>,
who posted this earlier today to some (but not all) of these
groups, and who may have written it originally. (I've added a
little more to it, and modified it only slightly, in places. --Craig)

1. "I'm right and you are wrong. Anytime you disagree
with me. No matter what *facts* may happen to pertain."

1a. Corollary: "Anytime I hear or read a fact that I don't
like, or which conflicts with my programming, I'll immed-
iately label it an 'opinion,' instead, and belittle it."

2. Never admit that you are wrong, even when you
really are.

3. When you have nothing to say, hurl insults.

4. Regard and portray your own violence, whether physical,
psychological, or verbal, at all times as defensive.

4a. Specific example for 4.: Cry for "freedom of religion",
but whenever followers of other faiths want the same
freedom and courts agree, scream "Persecution!"
and "Legislating from the bench!! ... even though the
courts are acting totally per the checks-and-balances
rules stated in the U.S. Constitution.) (Judges who
rule against the RRR cult's agenda are, to the cultists,
"activist" judges. But when the judges act within their
*same* right to create judicial law, but rule favorably
in the view of the cultists, *then* the cultists call them
"constructionist" judges, and praise their action.)

5. Be prepared at all times to lie and bluster, particularly
when backed into a corner in an argument.

5a. When confronted with a FACT that proves your stance
wrong -- deny, deny, DENY! And *always* claim that it
is merely the "opinion" of someone who is "wrong." or
"evil."

6. Never accept responsibility for any mess you have personally
caused.

7. When you are forced to admit to an error, regard the whole
process of error and correction as part of God's personal plan
for you and not as a something for which you should apologise,
retract, or make amends for, except verbally and secretly to
God, Himself.

8. Always see yourself and you personal actions as part of God's
plans for the world. Recognise that even your errors are just
part of God's will for the betterment of mankind.

9. Profess humility but avoid the actual experience of it.

10. Refuse to take in information that differs from your own view
and oppose all such information through classification of such
information in a derogatory and simplistic manner (e.g., by
categorizing it as "leftist" propaganda)

11. Refuse to accept that truth is not black and white; that reality
is complex and there are shades of grey.

11a. Example: Claim that our lives are dictated by "absolutes,"
and chastize anyone who points out that.. just maybe...
God provided us with intelligence instead of creating a
species of automatons, so that we could weigh the
variables pertaining to situations on a case-by-case
basis, and reach fair and equitable solutions to the
problems at hand.

12. Refuse to forgive anyone else for anything unless you
purport to forgive on behalf of other people unconnected
with you for whom you don't have that right anyhow.

13. Strive to *impose* and *force* change upon society,
including seeking tirelessly to limit, curtail, or destroy
people's individual liberties as you see fit, even though
the Bible authorized NO such Gestapo to enforce any
of its real (or misperceived) precepts.

13a. Example: Attempting to make access to safe and
legal abortion more difficult or even impossible for
women who choose it to access -- even though
the Bible speaks **not one word** against abortion.

13b. Example: Seeking to discriminate against, or condone
discrimination against, any person on the basis of his
*private* sexual orientation, even though such is no
one else's business, and all people deserve to be
accorded **equal** rights.


-- Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com>

Craig Chilton
2004-01-21 11:29:38 EST
On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 04:39:15 GMT,
Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote:
Robert B. Winn wrote...

...NOTHING relevant, as usual. AND, as usual, was too
moronic to even respond to the post, itself. What a pathtic loser.

>> UNWRITTEN RULES OF (PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN)
>> FUNDAMENTALISM
>>
>> (Tenets of the RRR Cult -- the lemmings of America's
>> most hypocritical joke -- the "Religious" Radical Right)
>>
>> (With thanks to Thore Schmechtig <commoner@carcosa.de>,
>> who posted this earlier today to some (but not all) of these
>> groups, and who may have written it originally. (I've added a
>> little more to it, and modified it only slightly, in places. --Craig)
>>
>> 1. "I'm right and you are wrong. Anytime you disagree
>> with me. No matter what *facts* may happen to pertain."
>>
>> 1a. Corollary: "Anytime I hear or read a fact that I don't
>> like, or which conflicts with my programming, I'll immed-
>> iately label it an 'opinion,' instead, and belittle it."
>>
>> 2. Never admit that you are wrong, even when you
>> really are.
>>
>> 3. When you have nothing to say, hurl insults.
>>
>> 4. Regard and portray your own violence, whether physical,
>> psychological, or verbal, at all times as defensive.
>>
>> 4a. Specific example for 4.: Cry for "freedom of religion",
>> but whenever followers of other faiths want the same
>> freedom and courts agree, scream "Persecution!"
>> and "Legislating from the bench!! ... even though the
>> courts are acting totally per the checks-and-balances
>> rules stated in the U.S. Constitution.) (Judges who
>> rule against the RRR cult's agenda are, to the cultists,
>> "activist" judges. But when the judges act within their
>> *same* right to create judicial law, but rule favorably
>> in the view of the cultists, *then* the cultists call them
>> "constructionist" judges, and praise their action.)
>>
>> 5. Be prepared at all times to lie and bluster, particularly
>> when backed into a corner in an argument.
>>
>> 5a. When confronted with a FACT that proves your stance
>> wrong -- deny, deny, DENY! And *always* claim that it
>> is merely the "opinion" of someone who is "wrong." or
>> "evil."
>>
>> 6. Never accept responsibility for any mess you have personally
>> caused.
>>
>> 7. When you are forced to admit to an error, regard the whole
>> process of error and correction as part of God's personal plan
>> for you and not as a something for which you should apologise,
>> retract, or make amends for, except verbally and secretly to
>> God, Himself.
>>
>> 8. Always see yourself and you personal actions as part of God's
>> plans for the world. Recognise that even your errors are just
>> part of God's will for the betterment of mankind.
>>
>> 9. Profess humility but avoid the actual experience of it.
>>
>> 10. Refuse to take in information that differs from your own view
>> and oppose all such information through classification of such
>> information in a derogatory and simplistic manner (e.g., by
>> categorizing it as "leftist" propaganda)
>>
>> 11. Refuse to accept that truth is not black and white; that reality
>> is complex and there are shades of grey.
>>
>> 11a. Example: Claim that our lives are dictated by "absolutes,"
>> and chastize anyone who points out that.. just maybe...
>> God provided us with intelligence instead of creating a
>> species of automatons, so that we could weigh the
>> variables pertaining to situations on a case-by-case
>> basis, and reach fair and equitable solutions to the
>> problems at hand.
>>
>> 12. Refuse to forgive anyone else for anything unless you
>> purport to forgive on behalf of other people unconnected
>> with you for whom you don't have that right anyhow.
>>
>> 13. Strive to *impose* and *force* change upon society,
>> including seeking tirelessly to limit, curtail, or destroy
>> people's individual liberties as you see fit, even though
>> the Bible authorized NO such Gestapo to enforce any
>> of its real (or misperceived) precepts.
>>
>> 13a. Example: Attempting to make access to safe and
>> legal abortion more difficult or even impossible for
>> women who choose it to access -- even though
>> the Bible speaks **not one word** against abortion.
>>
>> 13b. Example: Seeking to discriminate against, or condone
>> discrimination against, any person on the basis of his
>> *private* sexual orientation, even though such is no
>> one else's business, and all people deserve to be
>> accorded **equal** rights.

<OFF-topic STUPIDITY snipped>



-- Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com>

Craig Chilton
2004-01-22 09:41:07 EST
On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 04:39:15 GMT,
Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote:
Robert B. Winn <rbwinn47@mybluelight.com> wrote:


> UNWRITTEN RULES OF (PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN)
> FUNDAMENTALISM
>
> (Tenets of the RRR Cult -- the lemmings of America's
> most hypocritical joke -- the "Religious" Radical Right)
>
> (With thanks to Thore Schmechtig <commoner@carcosa.de>,
> who posted this earlier today to some (but not all) of these
> groups, and who may have written it originally. (I've added a
> little more to it, and modified it only slightly, in places. --Craig)
>
>1. "I'm right and you are wrong. Anytime you disagree
> with me. No matter what *facts* may happen to pertain."
>
> 1a. Corollary: "Anytime I hear or read a fact that I don't
> like, or which conflicts with my programming, I'll immed-
> iately label it an 'opinion,' instead, and belittle it."
>
>2. Never admit that you are wrong, even when you
> really are.
>
>3. When you have nothing to say, hurl insults.
>
>4. Regard and portray your own violence, whether physical,
> psychological, or verbal, at all times as defensive.
>
> 4a. Specific example for 4.: Cry for "freedom of religion",
> but whenever followers of other faiths want the same
> freedom and courts agree, scream "Persecution!"
> and "Legislating from the bench!! ... even though the
> courts are acting totally per the checks-and-balances
> rules stated in the U.S. Constitution.) (Judges who
> rule against the RRR cult's agenda are, to the cultists,
> "activist" judges. But when the judges act within their
> *same* right to create judicial law, but rule favorably
> in the view of the cultists, *then* the cultists call them
> "constructionist" judges, and praise their action.)
>
>5. Be prepared at all times to lie and bluster, particularly
> when backed into a corner in an argument.
>
> 5a. When confronted with a FACT that proves your stance
> wrong -- deny, deny, DENY! And *always* claim that it
> is merely the "opinion" of someone who is "wrong." or
> "evil."
>
>6. Never accept responsibility for any mess you have personally
> caused.
>
>7. When you are forced to admit to an error, regard the whole
> process of error and correction as part of God's personal plan
> for you and not as a something for which you should apologise,
> retract, or make amends for, except verbally and secretly to
> God, Himself.
>
>8. Always see yourself and you personal actions as part of God's
> plans for the world. Recognise that even your errors are just
> part of God's will for the betterment of mankind.
>
>9. Profess humility but avoid the actual experience of it.
>
>10. Refuse to take in information that differs from your own view
> and oppose all such information through classification of such
> information in a derogatory and simplistic manner (e.g., by
> categorizing it as "leftist" propaganda)
>
>11. Refuse to accept that truth is not black and white; that reality
> is complex and there are shades of grey.
>
> 11a. Example: Claim that our lives are dictated by "absolutes,"
> and chastize anyone who points out that.. just maybe...
> God provided us with intelligence instead of creating a
> species of automatons, so that we could weigh the
> variables pertaining to situations on a case-by-case
> basis, and reach fair and equitable solutions to the
> problems at hand.
>
>12. Refuse to forgive anyone else for anything unless you
> purport to forgive on behalf of other people unconnected
> with you for whom you don't have that right anyhow.
>
>13. Strive to *impose* and *force* change upon society,
> including seeking tirelessly to limit, curtail, or destroy
> people's individual liberties as you see fit, even though
> the Bible authorized NO such Gestapo to enforce any
> of its real (or misperceived) precepts.
>
> 13a. Example: Attempting to make access to safe and
> legal abortion more difficult or even impossible for
> women who choose it to access -- even though
> the Bible speaks **not one word** against abortion.
>
> 13b. Example: Seeking to discriminate against, or condone
> discrimination against, any person on the basis of his
> *private* sexual orientation, even though such is no
> one else's business, and all people deserve to be
> accorded **equal** rights.

> You seem like the kind of Christian who would like to snip all
>references to Jesus Christ from the Bible.

Wrong. Just OFF-topic ones.



-- Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com>

Craig Chilton
2004-01-22 09:48:12 EST
On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 04:39:15 GMT,
Robert B. Winn <rbwinn47@mybluelight.com> wrote:
> Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote:


>> UNWRITTEN RULES OF (PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN)
>> FUNDAMENTALISM
>>
>> (Tenets of the RRR Cult -- the lemmings of America's
>> most hypocritical joke -- the "Religious" Radical Right)
>>
>> (With thanks to Thore Schmechtig <commoner@carcosa.de>,
>> who posted this earlier today to some (but not all) of these
>> groups, and who may have written it originally. (I've added a
>> little more to it, and modified it only slightly, in places. --Craig)
>>
>> 1. "I'm right and you are wrong. Anytime you disagree
>> with me. No matter what *facts* may happen to pertain."
>>
>> 1a. Corollary: "Anytime I hear or read a fact that I don't
>> like, or which conflicts with my programming, I'll immed-
>> iately label it an 'opinion,' instead, and belittle it."
>>
>> 2. Never admit that you are wrong, even when you
>> really are.
>>
>> 3. When you have nothing to say, hurl insults.
>>
>> 4. Regard and portray your own violence, whether physical,
>> psychological, or verbal, at all times as defensive.
>>
>> 4a. Specific example for 4.: Cry for "freedom of religion",
>> but whenever followers of other faiths want the same
>> freedom and courts agree, scream "Persecution!"
>> and "Legislating from the bench!! ... even though the
>> courts are acting totally per the checks-and-balances
>> rules stated in the U.S. Constitution.) (Judges who
>> rule against the RRR cult's agenda are, to the cultists,
>> "activist" judges. But when the judges act within their
>> *same* right to create judicial law, but rule favorably
>> in the view of the cultists, *then* the cultists call them
>> "constructionist" judges, and praise their action.)
>>
>> 5. Be prepared at all times to lie and bluster, particularly
>> when backed into a corner in an argument.
>>
>> 5a. When confronted with a FACT that proves your stance
>> wrong -- deny, deny, DENY! And *always* claim that it
>> is merely the "opinion" of someone who is "wrong." or
>> "evil."
>>
>> 6. Never accept responsibility for any mess you have personally
>> caused.
>>
>> 7. When you are forced to admit to an error, regard the whole
>> process of error and correction as part of God's personal plan
>> for you and not as a something for which you should apologise,
>> retract, or make amends for, except verbally and secretly to
>> God, Himself.
>>
>> 8. Always see yourself and you personal actions as part of God's
>> plans for the world. Recognise that even your errors are just
>> part of God's will for the betterment of mankind.
>>
>> 9. Profess humility but avoid the actual experience of it.
>>
>> 10. Refuse to take in information that differs from your own view
>> and oppose all such information through classification of such
>> information in a derogatory and simplistic manner (e.g., by
>> categorizing it as "leftist" propaganda)
>>
>> 11. Refuse to accept that truth is not black and white; that reality
>> is complex and there are shades of grey.
>>
>> 11a. Example: Claim that our lives are dictated by "absolutes,"
>> and chastize anyone who points out that.. just maybe...
>> God provided us with intelligence instead of creating a
>> species of automatons, so that we could weigh the
>> variables pertaining to situations on a case-by-case
>> basis, and reach fair and equitable solutions to the
>> problems at hand.
>>
>> 12. Refuse to forgive anyone else for anything unless you
>> purport to forgive on behalf of other people unconnected
>> with you for whom you don't have that right anyhow.
>>
>> 13. Strive to *impose* and *force* change upon society,
>> including seeking tirelessly to limit, curtail, or destroy
>> people's individual liberties as you see fit, even though
>> the Bible authorized NO such Gestapo to enforce any
>> of its real (or misperceived) precepts.
>>
>> 13a. Example: Attempting to make access to safe and
>> legal abortion more difficult or even impossible for
>> women who choose it to access -- even though
>> the Bible speaks **not one word** against abortion.
>>
>> 13b. Example: Seeking to discriminate against, or condone
>> discrimination against, any person on the basis of his
>> *private* sexual orientation, even though such is no
>> one else's business, and all people deserve to be
>> accorded **equal** rights.

> You seem like the kind of Christian who would like to snip all
> references to Jesus Christ from the Bible.

Wrong. Just OFF-topic and IRRELEVANT references to *anything*.



-- Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com>

Robert B. Winn
2004-01-22 22:38:32 EST
x*2@mchsi.com (Craig Chilton) wrote in message news:<4015e028.1142678@netnews.mchsi.com>...
> On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 04:39:15 GMT,
> Robert B. Winn <rbwinn47@mybluelight.com> wrote:
> > Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote:
>
>
> >> UNWRITTEN RULES OF (PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN)
> >> FUNDAMENTALISM
> >>
> >> (Tenets of the RRR Cult -- the lemmings of America's
> >> most hypocritical joke -- the "Religious" Radical Right)
> >>
> >> (With thanks to Thore Schmechtig <commoner@carcosa.de>,
> >> who posted this earlier today to some (but not all) of these
> >> groups, and who may have written it originally. (I've added a
> >> little more to it, and modified it only slightly, in places. --Craig)
> >>
> >> 1. "I'm right and you are wrong. Anytime you disagree
> >> with me. No matter what *facts* may happen to pertain."
> >>
> >> 1a. Corollary: "Anytime I hear or read a fact that I don't
> >> like, or which conflicts with my programming, I'll immed-
> >> iately label it an 'opinion,' instead, and belittle it."
> >>
> >> 2. Never admit that you are wrong, even when you
> >> really are.
> >>
> >> 3. When you have nothing to say, hurl insults.
> >>
> >> 4. Regard and portray your own violence, whether physical,
> >> psychological, or verbal, at all times as defensive.
> >>
> >> 4a. Specific example for 4.: Cry for "freedom of religion",
> >> but whenever followers of other faiths want the same
> >> freedom and courts agree, scream "Persecution!"
> >> and "Legislating from the bench!! ... even though the
> >> courts are acting totally per the checks-and-balances
> >> rules stated in the U.S. Constitution.) (Judges who
> >> rule against the RRR cult's agenda are, to the cultists,
> >> "activist" judges. But when the judges act within their
> >> *same* right to create judicial law, but rule favorably
> >> in the view of the cultists, *then* the cultists call them
> >> "constructionist" judges, and praise their action.)
> >>
> >> 5. Be prepared at all times to lie and bluster, particularly
> >> when backed into a corner in an argument.
> >>
> >> 5a. When confronted with a FACT that proves your stance
> >> wrong -- deny, deny, DENY! And *always* claim that it
> >> is merely the "opinion" of someone who is "wrong." or
> >> "evil."
> >>
> >> 6. Never accept responsibility for any mess you have personally
> >> caused.
> >>
> >> 7. When you are forced to admit to an error, regard the whole
> >> process of error and correction as part of God's personal plan
> >> for you and not as a something for which you should apologise,
> >> retract, or make amends for, except verbally and secretly to
> >> God, Himself.
> >>
> >> 8. Always see yourself and you personal actions as part of God's
> >> plans for the world. Recognise that even your errors are just
> >> part of God's will for the betterment of mankind.
> >>
> >> 9. Profess humility but avoid the actual experience of it.
> >>
> >> 10. Refuse to take in information that differs from your own view
> >> and oppose all such information through classification of such
> >> information in a derogatory and simplistic manner (e.g., by
> >> categorizing it as "leftist" propaganda)
> >>
> >> 11. Refuse to accept that truth is not black and white; that reality
> >> is complex and there are shades of grey.
> >>
> >> 11a. Example: Claim that our lives are dictated by "absolutes,"
> >> and chastize anyone who points out that.. just maybe...
> >> God provided us with intelligence instead of creating a
> >> species of automatons, so that we could weigh the
> >> variables pertaining to situations on a case-by-case
> >> basis, and reach fair and equitable solutions to the
> >> problems at hand.
> >>
> >> 12. Refuse to forgive anyone else for anything unless you
> >> purport to forgive on behalf of other people unconnected
> >> with you for whom you don't have that right anyhow.
> >>
> >> 13. Strive to *impose* and *force* change upon society,
> >> including seeking tirelessly to limit, curtail, or destroy
> >> people's individual liberties as you see fit, even though
> >> the Bible authorized NO such Gestapo to enforce any
> >> of its real (or misperceived) precepts.
> >>
> >> 13a. Example: Attempting to make access to safe and
> >> legal abortion more difficult or even impossible for
> >> women who choose it to access -- even though
> >> the Bible speaks **not one word** against abortion.
> >>
> >> 13b. Example: Seeking to discriminate against, or condone
> >> discrimination against, any person on the basis of his
> >> *private* sexual orientation, even though such is no
> >> one else's business, and all people deserve to be
> >> accorded **equal** rights.
>
> > You seem like the kind of Christian who would like to snip all
> > references to Jesus Christ from the Bible.
>
> Wrong. Just OFF-topic and IRRELEVANT references to *anything*.
>
>
>
> -- Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com>

Well, why would a reference to Jesus Christ be off-topic and irrelevant?
Robert B. Winn

Craig Chilton
2004-01-22 23:40:32 EST
On 22 Jan 2004 19:38:32 -0800,
Robert B. Winn <rbwinn47@mybluelight.com> wrote:
> Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote:
>> Robert B. Winn <rbwinn47@mybluelight.com> wrote:
>>> Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote:


>>>> UNWRITTEN RULES OF (PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN)
>>>> FUNDAMENTALISM
>>>>
>>>> (Tenets of the RRR Cult -- the lemmings of America's
>>>> most hypocritical joke -- the "Religious" Radical Right)
>>>>
>>>> (With thanks to Thore Schmechtig <commoner@carcosa.de>,
>>>> who posted this earlier today to some (but not all) of these
>>>> groups, and who may have written it originally. (I've added a
>>>> little more to it, and modified it only slightly, in places. --Craig)
>>>>
>>>> 1. "I'm right and you are wrong. Anytime you disagree
>>>> with me. No matter what *facts* may happen to pertain."
>>>>
>>>> 1a. Corollary: "Anytime I hear or read a fact that I don't
>>>> like, or which conflicts with my programming, I'll immed-
>>>> iately label it an 'opinion,' instead, and belittle it."
>>>>
>>>> 2. Never admit that you are wrong, even when you
>>>> really are.
>>>>
>>>> 3. When you have nothing to say, hurl insults.
>>>>
>>>> 4. Regard and portray your own violence, whether physical,
>>>> psychological, or verbal, at all times as defensive.
>>>>
>>>> 4a. Specific example for 4.: Cry for "freedom of religion",
>>>> but whenever followers of other faiths want the same
>>>> freedom and courts agree, scream "Persecution!"
>>>> and "Legislating from the bench!! ... even though the
>>>> courts are acting totally per the checks-and-balances
>>>> rules stated in the U.S. Constitution.) (Judges who
>>>> rule against the RRR cult's agenda are, to the cultists,
>>>> "activist" judges. But when the judges act within their
>>>> *same* right to create judicial law, but rule favorably
>>>> in the view of the cultists, *then* the cultists call them
>>>> "constructionist" judges, and praise their action.)
>>>>
>>>> 5. Be prepared at all times to lie and bluster, particularly
>>>> when backed into a corner in an argument.
>>>>
>>>> 5a. When confronted with a FACT that proves your stance
>>>> wrong -- deny, deny, DENY! And *always* claim that it
>>>> is merely the "opinion" of someone who is "wrong." or
>>>> "evil."
>>>>
>>>> 6. Never accept responsibility for any mess you have personally
>>>> caused.
>>>>
>>>> 7. When you are forced to admit to an error, regard the whole
>>>> process of error and correction as part of God's personal plan
>>>> for you and not as a something for which you should apologise,
>>>> retract, or make amends for, except verbally and secretly to
>>>> God, Himself.
>>>>
>>>> 8. Always see yourself and you personal actions as part of God's
>>>> plans for the world. Recognise that even your errors are just
>>>> part of God's will for the betterment of mankind.
>>>>
>>>> 9. Profess humility but avoid the actual experience of it.
>>>>
>>>> 10. Refuse to take in information that differs from your own view
>>>> and oppose all such information through classification of such
>>>> information in a derogatory and simplistic manner (e.g., by
>>>> categorizing it as "leftist" propaganda)
>>>>
>>>> 11. Refuse to accept that truth is not black and white; that reality
>>>> is complex and there are shades of grey.
>>>>
>>>> 11a. Example: Claim that our lives are dictated by "absolutes,"
>>>> and chastize anyone who points out that.. just maybe...
>>>> God provided us with intelligence instead of creating a
>>>> species of automatons, so that we could weigh the
>>>> variables pertaining to situations on a case-by-case
>>>> basis, and reach fair and equitable solutions to the
>>>> problems at hand.
>>>>
>>>> 12. Refuse to forgive anyone else for anything unless you
>>>> purport to forgive on behalf of other people unconnected
>>>> with you for whom you don't have that right anyhow.
>>>>
>>>> 13. Strive to *impose* and *force* change upon society,
>>>> including seeking tirelessly to limit, curtail, or destroy
>>>> people's individual liberties as you see fit, even though
>>>> the Bible authorized NO such Gestapo to enforce any
>>>> of its real (or misperceived) precepts.
>>>>
>>>> 13a. Example: Attempting to make access to safe and
>>>> legal abortion more difficult or even impossible for
>>>> women who choose it to access -- even though
>>>> the Bible speaks **not one word** against abortion.
>>>>
>>>> 13b. Example: Seeking to discriminate against, or condone
>>>> discrimination against, any person on the basis of his
>>>> *private* sexual orientation, even though such is no
>>>> one else's business, and all people deserve to be
>>>> accorded **equal** rights.

>>> You seem like the kind of Christian who would like to snip all
>>> references to Jesus Christ from the Bible.

>> Wrong. Just OFF-topic and IRRELEVANT references to *anything*.

> Well, why would a reference to Jesus Christ be off-topic and irrelevant?

Depends on the reference. The one you cited had NO relevance
whatsoever.



-- Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com>

Robert B. Winn
2004-01-23 12:50:26 EST
x*2@mchsi.com (Craig Chilton) wrote in message news:<4010a4d2.167145@netnews.mchsi.com>...
> On 22 Jan 2004 19:38:32 -0800,
> Robert B. Winn <rbwinn47@mybluelight.com> wrote:
> > Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote:
> >> Robert B. Winn <rbwinn47@mybluelight.com> wrote:
> >>> Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote:
>
>
> >>>> UNWRITTEN RULES OF (PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN)
> >>>> FUNDAMENTALISM
> >>>>
> >>>> (Tenets of the RRR Cult -- the lemmings of America's
> >>>> most hypocritical joke -- the "Religious" Radical Right)
> >>>>
> >>>> (With thanks to Thore Schmechtig <commoner@carcosa.de>,
> >>>> who posted this earlier today to some (but not all) of these
> >>>> groups, and who may have written it originally. (I've added a
> >>>> little more to it, and modified it only slightly, in places. --Craig)
> >>>>
> >>>> 1. "I'm right and you are wrong. Anytime you disagree
> >>>> with me. No matter what *facts* may happen to pertain."
> >>>>
> >>>> 1a. Corollary: "Anytime I hear or read a fact that I don't
> >>>> like, or which conflicts with my programming, I'll immed-
> >>>> iately label it an 'opinion,' instead, and belittle it."
> >>>>
> >>>> 2. Never admit that you are wrong, even when you
> >>>> really are.
> >>>>
> >>>> 3. When you have nothing to say, hurl insults.
> >>>>
> >>>> 4. Regard and portray your own violence, whether physical,
> >>>> psychological, or verbal, at all times as defensive.
> >>>>
> >>>> 4a. Specific example for 4.: Cry for "freedom of religion",
> >>>> but whenever followers of other faiths want the same
> >>>> freedom and courts agree, scream "Persecution!"
> >>>> and "Legislating from the bench!! ... even though the
> >>>> courts are acting totally per the checks-and-balances
> >>>> rules stated in the U.S. Constitution.) (Judges who
> >>>> rule against the RRR cult's agenda are, to the cultists,
> >>>> "activist" judges. But when the judges act within their
> >>>> *same* right to create judicial law, but rule favorably
> >>>> in the view of the cultists, *then* the cultists call them
> >>>> "constructionist" judges, and praise their action.)
> >>>>
> >>>> 5. Be prepared at all times to lie and bluster, particularly
> >>>> when backed into a corner in an argument.
> >>>>
> >>>> 5a. When confronted with a FACT that proves your stance
> >>>> wrong -- deny, deny, DENY! And *always* claim that it
> >>>> is merely the "opinion" of someone who is "wrong." or
> >>>> "evil."
> >>>>
> >>>> 6. Never accept responsibility for any mess you have personally
> >>>> caused.
> >>>>
> >>>> 7. When you are forced to admit to an error, regard the whole
> >>>> process of error and correction as part of God's personal plan
> >>>> for you and not as a something for which you should apologise,
> >>>> retract, or make amends for, except verbally and secretly to
> >>>> God, Himself.
> >>>>
> >>>> 8. Always see yourself and you personal actions as part of God's
> >>>> plans for the world. Recognise that even your errors are just
> >>>> part of God's will for the betterment of mankind.
> >>>>
> >>>> 9. Profess humility but avoid the actual experience of it.
> >>>>
> >>>> 10. Refuse to take in information that differs from your own view
> >>>> and oppose all such information through classification of such
> >>>> information in a derogatory and simplistic manner (e.g., by
> >>>> categorizing it as "leftist" propaganda)
> >>>>
> >>>> 11. Refuse to accept that truth is not black and white; that reality
> >>>> is complex and there are shades of grey.
> >>>>
> >>>> 11a. Example: Claim that our lives are dictated by "absolutes,"
> >>>> and chastize anyone who points out that.. just maybe...
> >>>> God provided us with intelligence instead of creating a
> >>>> species of automatons, so that we could weigh the
> >>>> variables pertaining to situations on a case-by-case
> >>>> basis, and reach fair and equitable solutions to the
> >>>> problems at hand.
> >>>>
> >>>> 12. Refuse to forgive anyone else for anything unless you
> >>>> purport to forgive on behalf of other people unconnected
> >>>> with you for whom you don't have that right anyhow.
> >>>>
> >>>> 13. Strive to *impose* and *force* change upon society,
> >>>> including seeking tirelessly to limit, curtail, or destroy
> >>>> people's individual liberties as you see fit, even though
> >>>> the Bible authorized NO such Gestapo to enforce any
> >>>> of its real (or misperceived) precepts.
> >>>>
> >>>> 13a. Example: Attempting to make access to safe and
> >>>> legal abortion more difficult or even impossible for
> >>>> women who choose it to access -- even though
> >>>> the Bible speaks **not one word** against abortion.
> >>>>
> >>>> 13b. Example: Seeking to discriminate against, or condone
> >>>> discrimination against, any person on the basis of his
> >>>> *private* sexual orientation, even though such is no
> >>>> one else's business, and all people deserve to be
> >>>> accorded **equal** rights.
>
> >>> You seem like the kind of Christian who would like to snip all
> >>> references to Jesus Christ from the Bible.
>
> >> Wrong. Just OFF-topic and IRRELEVANT references to *anything*.
>
> > Well, why would a reference to Jesus Christ be off-topic and irrelevant?
>
> Depends on the reference. The one you cited had NO relevance
> whatsoever.
>
>
>
> -- Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com>

Well, it seems to me that it does. The scripture indicates that Jesus
Christ was a child before he was born. Don't you have a comment about
that?
Robert b. Winn

Craig Chilton
2004-01-23 22:44:42 EST
On 23 Jan 2004 09:50:26 -0800,
Robert B. Winn <rbwinn47@mybluelight.com> wrote:
> Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote:
>> Robert B. Winn <rbwinn47@mybluelight.com> wrote:
>>> Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote:
>>>> Robert B. Winn <rbwinn47@mybluelight.com> wrote:
>>>>> Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote:


>>>>>> UNWRITTEN RULES OF (PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN)
>>>>>> FUNDAMENTALISM
>>>>>>
>>>>>> (Tenets of the RRR Cult -- the lemmings of America's
>>>>>> most hypocritical joke -- the "Religious" Radical Right)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> (With thanks to Thore Schmechtig <commoner@carcosa.de>,
>>>>>> who posted this earlier today to some (but not all) of these
>>>>>> groups, and who may have written it originally. (I've added a
>>>>>> little more to it, and modified it only slightly, in places. --Craig)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 1. "I'm right and you are wrong. Anytime you disagree
>>>>>> with me. No matter what *facts* may happen to pertain."
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 1a. Corollary: "Anytime I hear or read a fact that I don't
>>>>>> like, or which conflicts with my programming, I'll immed-
>>>>>> iately label it an 'opinion,' instead, and belittle it."
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 2. Never admit that you are wrong, even when you
>>>>>> really are.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 3. When you have nothing to say, hurl insults.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 4. Regard and portray your own violence, whether physical,
>>>>>> psychological, or verbal, at all times as defensive.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 4a. Specific example for 4.: Cry for "freedom of religion",
>>>>>> but whenever followers of other faiths want the same
>>>>>> freedom and courts agree, scream "Persecution!"
>>>>>> and "Legislating from the bench!! ... even though the
>>>>>> courts are acting totally per the checks-and-balances
>>>>>> rules stated in the U.S. Constitution.) (Judges who
>>>>>> rule against the RRR cult's agenda are, to the cultists,
>>>>>> "activist" judges. But when the judges act within their
>>>>>> *same* right to create judicial law, but rule favorably
>>>>>> in the view of the cultists, *then* the cultists call them
>>>>>> "constructionist" judges, and praise their action.)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 5. Be prepared at all times to lie and bluster, particularly
>>>>>> when backed into a corner in an argument.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 5a. When confronted with a FACT that proves your stance
>>>>>> wrong -- deny, deny, DENY! And *always* claim that it
>>>>>> is merely the "opinion" of someone who is "wrong." or
>>>>>> "evil."
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 6. Never accept responsibility for any mess you have personally
>>>>>> caused.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 7. When you are forced to admit to an error, regard the whole
>>>>>> process of error and correction as part of God's personal plan
>>>>>> for you and not as a something for which you should apologise,
>>>>>> retract, or make amends for, except verbally and secretly to
>>>>>> God, Himself.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 8. Always see yourself and you personal actions as part of God's
>>>>>> plans for the world. Recognise that even your errors are just
>>>>>> part of God's will for the betterment of mankind.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 9. Profess humility but avoid the actual experience of it.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 10. Refuse to take in information that differs from your own view
>>>>>> and oppose all such information through classification of such
>>>>>> information in a derogatory and simplistic manner (e.g., by
>>>>>> categorizing it as "leftist" propaganda)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 11. Refuse to accept that truth is not black and white; that reality
>>>>>> is complex and there are shades of grey.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 11a. Example: Claim that our lives are dictated by "absolutes,"
>>>>>> and chastize anyone who points out that.. just maybe...
>>>>>> God provided us with intelligence instead of creating a
>>>>>> species of automatons, so that we could weigh the
>>>>>> variables pertaining to situations on a case-by-case
>>>>>> basis, and reach fair and equitable solutions to the
>>>>>> problems at hand.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 12. Refuse to forgive anyone else for anything unless you
>>>>>> purport to forgive on behalf of other people unconnected
>>>>>> with you for whom you don't have that right anyhow.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 13. Strive to *impose* and *force* change upon society,
>>>>>> including seeking tirelessly to limit, curtail, or destroy
>>>>>> people's individual liberties as you see fit, even though
>>>>>> the Bible authorized NO such Gestapo to enforce any
>>>>>> of its real (or misperceived) precepts.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 13a. Example: Attempting to make access to safe and
>>>>>> legal abortion more difficult or even impossible for
>>>>>> women who choose it to access -- even though
>>>>>> the Bible speaks **not one word** against abortion.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 13b. Example: Seeking to discriminate against, or condone
>>>>>> discrimination against, any person on the basis of his
>>>>>> *private* sexual orientation, even though such is no
>>>>>> one else's business, and all people deserve to be
>>>>>> accorded **equal** rights.

>>>>> You seem like the kind of Christian who would like to snip all
>>>>> references to Jesus Christ from the Bible.

>>>> Wrong. Just OFF-topic and IRRELEVANT references to *anything*.

>>> Well, why would a reference to Jesus Christ be off-topic and irrelevant?

>> Depends on the reference. The one you cited had NO relevance
>> whatsoever.

> Well, it seems to me that it does. The scripture indicates that Jesus
> Christ was a child before he was born. Don't you have a comment about
> that?

Yeah. The words for the different reproductive-process entities
hadn't been coined as yet, so "child" was employed generically.
It has nothing to do with LITERALLY being a child. You are as
dense as depleted Uranium. MANY people in hare have made that
crystal clear to you, but you persist in making a DUNCE of yourself.



-- Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com>
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron