Bible Discussion: So, Still Eating Swine?

So, Still Eating Swine?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)

Grace Quirrel
2004-01-19 23:07:56 EST
So, are you ignorant "Judeo"-Christian sheeple
still eating the flesh of the swine, even after
our Heavenly Father YHVH commanded you not to?

Have you read Isaiah 66: 15-17 lately?

"For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with
his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger
with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. For by
fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all
flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many. They
that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the
gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's
flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be
consumed together, saith the LORD.

Did your "Judeo"-Christan preacher tell you that
it's okay as long as you pray over it first?
Do they tell you that the Old Testament laws
have been put away and you don't have to obey them
anymore?

Guess again! Let's face it, you'll never learn
anything from your 501c3 churches.

In Matthew 5:18, Jesus says:

"For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth
pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass
from the law, till all be fulfilled."

Want some bacon?
How about a ham sandwich? Pork chop?

God tells you that you're not even to touch
its carcass, let alone eat it!

You have preachers, not teachers, at your 501c3 churches.
And chances are your preacher is a woman. Did you know that
1 Corinthians 14:34-35 says: "Let your women keep silence
in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak;
but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith
the law." Will you take this issue up with her?

Probably not.

You can't serve two masters.
Are you going to serve YHVH and His laws,
or man and his laws?

Oh, what the heck. Just dismiss this as some lunatic
rambling. Soon it'll be Sunday again, and you can go
to church so everyone can see what a wonderful Christian
family you are, while your female preacher lies to you
by telling you that the Jews are God's chosen people, and
that Jesus was a Jew. All lies.

But, it's Society Day!
Praise the Lord, and pass the plate!

Turn off the ball games and reality shows,
and READ THE SCRIPTURES!!

Alberich
2004-01-19 23:21:34 EST
On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 23:07:56 -0500, Grace Quirrel
<*l@topbranch.com> wrote:

>So, are you ignorant "Judeo"-Christian sheeple
>still eating the flesh of the swine, even after
>our Heavenly Father YHVH commanded you not to?
>
>Have you read Isaiah 66: 15-17 lately?
>
>"For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with
>his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger
>with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. For by
>fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all
>flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many. They
>that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the
>gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's
>flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be
>consumed together, saith the LORD.
>
>Did your "Judeo"-Christan preacher tell you that
>it's okay as long as you pray over it first?
>Do they tell you that the Old Testament laws
>have been put away and you don't have to obey them
>anymore?
>
>Guess again! Let's face it, you'll never learn
>anything from your 501c3 churches.
>
>In Matthew 5:18, Jesus says:
>
>"For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth
>pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass
>from the law, till all be fulfilled."
>
>Want some bacon?
>How about a ham sandwich? Pork chop?
>
>God tells you that you're not even to touch
>its carcass, let alone eat it!
>
>You have preachers, not teachers, at your 501c3 churches.
>And chances are your preacher is a woman. Did you know that
>1 Corinthians 14:34-35 says: "Let your women keep silence
>in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak;
>but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith
>the law." Will you take this issue up with her?
>
>Probably not.
>
>You can't serve two masters.
>Are you going to serve YHVH and His laws,
>or man and his laws?
>
>Oh, what the heck. Just dismiss this as some lunatic
>rambling. Soon it'll be Sunday again, and you can go
>to church so everyone can see what a wonderful Christian
>family you are, while your female preacher lies to you
>by telling you that the Jews are God's chosen people, and
>that Jesus was a Jew. All lies.
>
>But, it's Society Day!
>Praise the Lord, and pass the plate!
>
>Turn off the ball games and reality shows,
>and READ THE SCRIPTURES!!

Mmmmm...bacon...

/yawn/
Alberich

John W
2004-01-20 00:43:58 EST
x-no-archive:yes
<*l@topbranch.com> wrote:

>So, are you ignorant "Judeo"-Christian sheeple
>still eating the flesh of the swine, even after
>our Heavenly Father YHVH commanded you not to?
>
>Have you read Isaiah 66: 15-17 lately?
>
>"For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with
>his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger
>with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. For by
>fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all
>flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many. They
>that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the
>gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's
>flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be
>consumed together, saith the LORD.
>
>Did your "Judeo"-Christan preacher tell you that
>it's okay as long as you pray over it first?
>Do they tell you that the Old Testament laws
>have been put away and you don't have to obey them
>anymore?

Oh, Pharisee! Will you never put aside the OLD law and appropriate
the Grace our Lord died to give you?

MK 7:14 Again Jesus called the crowd to him and said, "Listen to
me, everyone, and understand this.

---> 15 Nothing outside a man can make him `unclean' by going into
him. Rather, it is what comes out of a man that makes him `unclean.' "
<---

MK 7:17 After he had left the crowd and entered the house, his
disciples asked him about this parable.
---> 18 "Are you so dull?" he asked. "Don't you see that nothing that
enters a man from the outside can make him `unclean'? 19 For it
doesn't go into his heart but into his stomach, and then out of his
body." (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods "clean.") <---

---> IN SAYING THIS, JESUS DECLARED ALL FOODS CLEAN!! <--
not my words; Mark's

YOU would argue with God in flesh?

MK 7:20 He went on: "What comes out of a man is what makes him
`unclean.' 21 For from within, out of men's hearts, come evil
thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, 22 greed,
malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. 23 All
these evils come from inside and make a man `unclean.' "

>Guess again! Let's face it, you'll never learn
>anything from your 501c3 churches.
>
>In Matthew 5:18, Jesus says:
>
>"For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth
>pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass
>from the law, till all be fulfilled."
>
>Want some bacon?
>How about a ham sandwich? Pork chop?
>
>God tells you that you're not even to touch
>its carcass, let alone eat it!

OLD TESTAMENT.
Tell me, do you still stone young women you find have fornicated? Do
you still stone homosexuals? Do you still stone women you find
committing adultery?
THOSE are Old Testament laws, too!
If you would keep ANY Old Testament laws, you must keep them ALL!
Do you tithe your pepper and salt and mustard seed and cumin?

>You have preachers, not teachers, at your 501c3 churches.
>And chances are your preacher is a woman. Did you know that
>1 Corinthians 14:34-35 says: "Let your women keep silence
>in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak;
>but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith
>the law." Will you take this issue up with her?

That was aimed at the Corinthian church! If you knew the Greek, you'd
see that, in fact, one of Paul's letters (I don't know which one; I do
not read Greek) was written to the WOMEN PASTORS of that church.

>Probably not.
>
>You can't serve two masters.
>Are you going to serve YHVH and His laws,
>or man and his laws?

We are to obey the New Testament laws. Jesus was CRYSTAL clear about
that when the Holy Spirit lowered the sheet full of "unclean animals"
and commanded Peter to "kill and eat." Peter refused. The Holy Spirit
told Peter "Do not call anything "unclean" that I have cleansed."
(mankind/food). Otherwise, if you still cling to the Old Laws, you
are a Jew and you MUST HATE GENTILES. We non-Jews are vermin!

>Oh, what the heck. Just dismiss this as some lunatic
>rambling. Soon it'll be Sunday again, and you can go
>to church so everyone can see what a wonderful Christian
>family you are, while your female preacher lies to you
>by telling you that the Jews are God's chosen people, and
>that Jesus was a Jew. All lies.

Why have you allowed Satan to fill your heart? Your spirit is the
spirit of lies! The Jews were God's chosen; they remain God's chosen.
We Christians are the "grafted in", the "adopted children." Find one
verse in the entire Bible that says the Jews are no longer the chosen,
bigot!

John W

>But, it's Society Day!
>Praise the Lord, and pass the plate!
>
>Turn off the ball games and reality shows,
>and READ THE SCRIPTURES!!

John W
2004-01-20 00:45:25 EST
x-no-archive:yes
On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 04:21:34 GMT, Alberich <Alberich@NoSpam.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 23:07:56 -0500, Grace Quirrel
><gracequirrel@topbranch.com> wrote:
>
>>So, are you ignorant "Judeo"-Christian sheeple
>>still eating the flesh of the swine, even after
>>our Heavenly Father YHVH commanded you not to?
>>
>>Have you read Isaiah 66: 15-17 lately?
>>
>>"For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with
>>his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger
>>with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. For by
>>fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all
>>flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many. They
>>that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the
>>gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's
>>flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be
>>consumed together, saith the LORD.
>>
>>Did your "Judeo"-Christan preacher tell you that
>>it's okay as long as you pray over it first?
>>Do they tell you that the Old Testament laws
>>have been put away and you don't have to obey them
>>anymore?
>>
>>Guess again! Let's face it, you'll never learn
>>anything from your 501c3 churches.
>>
>>In Matthew 5:18, Jesus says:
>>
>>"For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth
>>pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass
>>from the law, till all be fulfilled."
>>
>>Want some bacon?
>>How about a ham sandwich? Pork chop?
>>
>>God tells you that you're not even to touch
>>its carcass, let alone eat it!
>>
>>You have preachers, not teachers, at your 501c3 churches.
>>And chances are your preacher is a woman. Did you know that
>>1 Corinthians 14:34-35 says: "Let your women keep silence
>>in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak;
>>but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith
>>the law." Will you take this issue up with her?
>>
>>Probably not.
>>
>>You can't serve two masters.
>>Are you going to serve YHVH and His laws,
>>or man and his laws?
>>
>>Oh, what the heck. Just dismiss this as some lunatic
>>rambling. Soon it'll be Sunday again, and you can go
>>to church so everyone can see what a wonderful Christian
>>family you are, while your female preacher lies to you
>>by telling you that the Jews are God's chosen people, and
>>that Jesus was a Jew. All lies.
>>
>>But, it's Society Day!
>>Praise the Lord, and pass the plate!
>>
>>Turn off the ball games and reality shows,
>>and READ THE SCRIPTURES!!
>
>Mmmmm...bacon...
>
>/yawn/
>Alberich

It might be wise to give this poor blind soul some direction, if you
have any. A scripture or two? Like Mark 7.

John W

Alberich
2004-01-20 01:00:38 EST
On 20 Jan 2004 05:45:25 GMT, John W <john_weatherly47<no>@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>x-no-archive:yes
>On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 04:21:34 GMT, Alberich <Alberich@NoSpam.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 23:07:56 -0500, Grace Quirrel
>><gracequirrel@topbranch.com> wrote:
>>
>>>So, are you ignorant "Judeo"-Christian sheeple
>>>still eating the flesh of the swine, even after
>>>our Heavenly Father YHVH commanded you not to?
>>>
>>>Have you read Isaiah 66: 15-17 lately?
>>>
>>>"For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with
>>>his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger
>>>with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. For by
>>>fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all
>>>flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many. They
>>>that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the
>>>gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's
>>>flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be
>>>consumed together, saith the LORD.
>>>
>>>Did your "Judeo"-Christan preacher tell you that
>>>it's okay as long as you pray over it first?
>>>Do they tell you that the Old Testament laws
>>>have been put away and you don't have to obey them
>>>anymore?
>>>
>>>Guess again! Let's face it, you'll never learn
>>>anything from your 501c3 churches.
>>>
>>>In Matthew 5:18, Jesus says:
>>>
>>>"For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth
>>>pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass
>>>from the law, till all be fulfilled."
>>>
>>>Want some bacon?
>>>How about a ham sandwich? Pork chop?
>>>
>>>God tells you that you're not even to touch
>>>its carcass, let alone eat it!
>>>
>>>You have preachers, not teachers, at your 501c3 churches.
>>>And chances are your preacher is a woman. Did you know that
>>>1 Corinthians 14:34-35 says: "Let your women keep silence
>>>in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak;
>>>but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith
>>>the law." Will you take this issue up with her?
>>>
>>>Probably not.
>>>
>>>You can't serve two masters.
>>>Are you going to serve YHVH and His laws,
>>>or man and his laws?
>>>
>>>Oh, what the heck. Just dismiss this as some lunatic
>>>rambling. Soon it'll be Sunday again, and you can go
>>>to church so everyone can see what a wonderful Christian
>>>family you are, while your female preacher lies to you
>>>by telling you that the Jews are God's chosen people, and
>>>that Jesus was a Jew. All lies.
>>>
>>>But, it's Society Day!
>>>Praise the Lord, and pass the plate!
>>>
>>>Turn off the ball games and reality shows,
>>>and READ THE SCRIPTURES!!
>>
>>Mmmmm...bacon...
>>
>>/yawn/
>>Alberich
>
>It might be wise to give this poor blind soul some direction, if you
>have any. A scripture or two? Like Mark 7.

Good point. I should've tried something, at least...

Alberich

DW Suiter
2004-01-20 09:58:50 EST
Eating swine is merely a metaphor. The true translation is "Do not digest
the ways and principles of the lazy people who do not work the mind, those
who do not enter into nor follow the way established by God."

It is no different that the statement of Jesus of Nazareth who said "You
must eat the body of the Son of God."

Metaphors, merely metaphors, which the religionists cannot see nor
understand.

DW Suiter
Son of God

"Grace Quirrel" <gracequirrel@topbranch.com> wrote in message
> So, are you ignorant "Judeo"-Christian sheeple
> still eating the flesh of the swine, even after
> our Heavenly Father YHVH commanded you not to?
>
> Have you read Isaiah 66: 15-17 lately?
>
> "For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with
> his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger
> with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. For by
> fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all
> flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many. They
> that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the
> gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's
> flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be
> consumed together, saith the LORD.
>
> Did your "Judeo"-Christan preacher tell you that
> it's okay as long as you pray over it first?
> Do they tell you that the Old Testament laws
> have been put away and you don't have to obey them
> anymore?
>
> Guess again! Let's face it, you'll never learn
> anything from your 501c3 churches.
>
> In Matthew 5:18, Jesus says:
>
> "For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth
> pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass
> from the law, till all be fulfilled."
>
> Want some bacon?
> How about a ham sandwich? Pork chop?
>
> God tells you that you're not even to touch
> its carcass, let alone eat it!
>
> You have preachers, not teachers, at your 501c3 churches.
> And chances are your preacher is a woman. Did you know that
> 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 says: "Let your women keep silence
> in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak;
> but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith
> the law." Will you take this issue up with her?
>
> Probably not.
>
> You can't serve two masters.
> Are you going to serve YHVH and His laws,
> or man and his laws?
>
> Oh, what the heck. Just dismiss this as some lunatic
> rambling. Soon it'll be Sunday again, and you can go
> to church so everyone can see what a wonderful Christian
> family you are, while your female preacher lies to you
> by telling you that the Jews are God's chosen people, and
> that Jesus was a Jew. All lies.
>
> But, it's Society Day!
> Praise the Lord, and pass the plate!
>
> Turn off the ball games and reality shows,
> and READ THE SCRIPTURES!!

Don
2004-01-20 15:25:19 EST
<*l@topbranch.com> wrote:

>So, are you ignorant "Judeo"-Christian sheeple
>still eating the flesh of the swine, even after
>our Heavenly Father YHVH commanded you not to?

So are you NOT stonning to death disobedient sons, even after our
Heavenly Father YHVH commanded you TO DO???

>Have you read Isaiah 66: 15-17 lately?

Have you read Exodus 21:15 lately?

Have you read Exodus 21:17 lately?

Have you read Leviticus 20:9 lately?

Have you read Deuteronomy 11:18-19 lately?

Have you read Deuteronomy 21:16-21lately?

>"For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with
>his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger
>with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. For by
>fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all
>flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many. They
>that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the
>gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's
>flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be
>consumed together, saith the LORD.

"If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his
father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline
him, his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the
elders at the gate of his town. They shall say to the elders, "This
son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is
profligate and a drunkard." Then all the men of his town shall stone
him to death. You must purge the evil from among you. All Israel
will hear of it and be afraid."
(Deuteronomy 21:16-21, NIV)

>Did your "Judeo"-Christan preacher tell you that
>it's okay as long as you pray over it first?

Did your "pastor" tell you that these verses are not applicable in
society today?

>Do they tell you that the Old Testament laws
>have been put away and you don't have to obey them
>anymore?
>
>Guess again! Let's face it, you'll never learn
>anything from your 501c3 churches.

When was the last time your group stoned to death a disobedient son?
When was the last time your group stoned to death an adulterer?

>In Matthew 5:18, Jesus says:
>
>"For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth
>pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass
>from the law, till all be fulfilled."

Obviously, even YOU do not abide by that.

>Want some bacon?
>How about a ham sandwich? Pork chop?

Killed any disobedient sons lately?

>God tells you that you're not even to touch
>its carcass, let alone eat it!

God tells you that you are suppose to STONE TO DEATH any disobedient
sons.

>You can't serve two masters.
>Are you going to serve YHVH and His laws,
>or man and his laws?

How many have you stoned to death last year?

>Oh, what the heck. Just dismiss this as some lunatic
>rambling. Soon it'll be Sunday again, and you can go
>to church so everyone can see what a wonderful Christian
>family you are, while your female preacher lies to you
>by telling you that the Jews are God's chosen people, and
>that Jesus was a Jew. All lies.

So do you worship on Saturday as God commanded?

On six days work shall be done, but on the seventh day you shall have
a sabbath of complete rest, holy to the Lord; whoever does any work on
it shall be put to death. You shall kindle no fire throughout your
settlements on the sabbath day.
(Exodus 35:2-3)

Once, when the Israelites were in the wilderness, they came upon a man
gathering wood on the sabbath day. Those who found him as he was
gathering wood brought him before Moses, Aaron, and the whole
community. He was placed in custody, for it had not been specified
what should be done to him. Then the Lord said to Moses, "The man
shall be put to death: the whole community shall pelt him with stones
outside the camp." So the whole community took him outside the camp
and stoned him to death--as the Lord had commanded Moses.
(Numbers 15: 32-36)

And the Lord said to Moses: Speak to the Israelite people and say:
Nevertheless, you must keep my sabbaths, for this is a sign between Me
and you throughout the ages, that you may know that I the Lord have
consecrated you. You shall keep the sabbath, for it is holy for you.
He who profanes it shall be put to death: whoever does work on it,
that person shall be cut off from among his kin. Six days may work be
done, but on the seventh day there shall be a sabbath of complete
rest, holy to the Lord; whoever does work on the sabbath day shall be
put to death. The Israelite people shall keep the sabbath, observing
the sabbath throughout the ages as a covenant for all time: it shall
be a sign for all time between Me and the people of Israel. For in six
days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day He ceased
from work and was refreshed.
(Exodus 31:12-17)

>But, it's Society Day!
>Praise the Lord, and pass the plate!

You are the fraud.

>Turn off the ball games and reality shows,
>and READ THE SCRIPTURES!!

Why? Even YOU do not follow them.

D*

"The power of accurate observation is called cynicism
by those who have not got it."
- George Bernard Shaw

John W
2004-01-20 17:22:40 EST
x-no-archive:yes
On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 06:00:38 GMT, Alberich <Alberich@NoSpam.com>
wrote:

>On 20 Jan 2004 05:45:25 GMT, John W <john_weatherly47<no>@yahoo.com>
>wrote:
>
>>x-no-archive:yes
>>On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 04:21:34 GMT, Alberich <Alberich@NoSpam.com>
>>wrote:

>>>Mmmmm...bacon...
>>>
>>>/yawn/
>>>Alberich
>>
>>It might be wise to give this poor blind soul some direction, if you
>>have any. A scripture or two? Like Mark 7.
>
>Good point. I should've tried something, at least...

DEEP bow of mutual respect. "We agree once again!"

And you replied to me, yet you STILL haven't given him any direction.
I thought of ONE passage. I didn't use half-a-dozen others.

God bless,

John W

>Alberich

John W
2004-01-20 17:24:30 EST
x-no-archive:yes
On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 06:58:50 -0800, "DW Suiter" <dwsuiter@toast.net>
wrote:

>Eating swine is merely a metaphor. The true translation is "Do not digest
>the ways and principles of the lazy people who do not work the mind, those
>who do not enter into nor follow the way established by God."
>
>It is no different that the statement of Jesus of Nazareth who said "You
>must eat the body of the Son of God."
>
>Metaphors, merely metaphors, which the religionists cannot see nor
>understand.
>
>DW Suiter
>Son of God

You continue to fail to say "In my opinion," Satan.

John W

>"Grace Quirrel" <gracequirrel@topbranch.com> wrote in message
>> So, are you ignorant "Judeo"-Christian sheeple
>> still eating the flesh of the swine, even after
>> our Heavenly Father YHVH commanded you not to?
>>
>> Have you read Isaiah 66: 15-17 lately?
>>
>> "For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with
>> his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger
>> with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. For by
>> fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all
>> flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many. They
>> that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the
>> gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's
>> flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be
>> consumed together, saith the LORD.
>>
>> Did your "Judeo"-Christan preacher tell you that
>> it's okay as long as you pray over it first?
>> Do they tell you that the Old Testament laws
>> have been put away and you don't have to obey them
>> anymore?
>>
>> Guess again! Let's face it, you'll never learn
>> anything from your 501c3 churches.
>>
>> In Matthew 5:18, Jesus says:
>>
>> "For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth
>> pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass
>> from the law, till all be fulfilled."
>>
>> Want some bacon?
>> How about a ham sandwich? Pork chop?
>>
>> God tells you that you're not even to touch
>> its carcass, let alone eat it!
>>
>> You have preachers, not teachers, at your 501c3 churches.
>> And chances are your preacher is a woman. Did you know that
>> 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 says: "Let your women keep silence
>> in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak;
>> but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith
>> the law." Will you take this issue up with her?
>>
>> Probably not.
>>
>> You can't serve two masters.
>> Are you going to serve YHVH and His laws,
>> or man and his laws?
>>
>> Oh, what the heck. Just dismiss this as some lunatic
>> rambling. Soon it'll be Sunday again, and you can go
>> to church so everyone can see what a wonderful Christian
>> family you are, while your female preacher lies to you
>> by telling you that the Jews are God's chosen people, and
>> that Jesus was a Jew. All lies.
>>
>> But, it's Society Day!
>> Praise the Lord, and pass the plate!
>>
>> Turn off the ball games and reality shows,
>> and READ THE SCRIPTURES!!

John W
2004-01-20 17:26:21 EST
x-no-archive:yes
On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:25:19 -0600, Don
<*T@something.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 23:07:56 -0500, Grace Quirrel
><gracequirrel@topbranch.com> wrote:
>
>>So, are you ignorant "Judeo"-Christian sheeple
>>still eating the flesh of the swine, even after
>>our Heavenly Father YHVH commanded you not to?
>
>So are you NOT stonning to death disobedient sons, even after our
>Heavenly Father YHVH commanded you TO DO???
>
>>Have you read Isaiah 66: 15-17 lately?
>
>Have you read Exodus 21:15 lately?
>
>Have you read Exodus 21:17 lately?
>
>Have you read Leviticus 20:9 lately?
>
>Have you read Deuteronomy 11:18-19 lately?
>
>Have you read Deuteronomy 21:16-21lately?
>
>>"For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with
>>his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger
>>with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. For by
>>fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all
>>flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many. They
>>that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the
>>gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's
>>flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be
>>consumed together, saith the LORD.
>
>"If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his
>father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline
>him, his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the
>elders at the gate of his town. They shall say to the elders, "This
>son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is
>profligate and a drunkard." Then all the men of his town shall stone
>him to death. You must purge the evil from among you. All Israel
>will hear of it and be afraid."
>(Deuteronomy 21:16-21, NIV)
>
>>Did your "Judeo"-Christan preacher tell you that
>>it's okay as long as you pray over it first?
>
>Did your "pastor" tell you that these verses are not applicable in
>society today?
>
>>Do they tell you that the Old Testament laws
>>have been put away and you don't have to obey them
>>anymore?
>>
>>Guess again! Let's face it, you'll never learn
>>anything from your 501c3 churches.
>
>When was the last time your group stoned to death a disobedient son?
>When was the last time your group stoned to death an adulterer?

For ONCE, Don has FINALLY gotten it right!

Sincere congratulations, Don!

John w