Bible Discussion: God's Perfect Plan And Timing

God's Perfect Plan And Timing
Posts: 45

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

Ray Michael OKeeffe
2004-01-19 00:59:37 EST
I once wondered why we are able to have free email addresses and free web sites, looking at it from the point of view of greedy mankind. Figuring that one day these things would change over to cost money.

However, looking at the perfect plan of God, it would seem that He is controlling these things, that the message of warning about the end can be given to many people world wide. Afterall, all who take the Mark of the Beast are doomed for eternity (Revelation 14:9-11) so it would stand to reason that all will obtain ample warning so that it is a choice. For those who line up to take the ID CHIP, realise that the uneasiness that you feel, will only go away by you hardening your heart so that you can take this seal of satan. For that is an internal warning of the Spirit of God. Learn to heed the Spirit and soften your heart.

How long will we have free websites and email? As long as necessary to fit God's will of mercy towards all mankind. One day you may seek to know more information, and find it is no longer available. It's always between you and God, without religion or churches, and if you find yourself left behind (one way or another) do not bow down to the beast of his image which speaks, and accept being a martyr, for to do these things is to be damned for eternity.

The Warnings are here. At worst you will pay for it by being put to death. At best, you will come to know God and His protection. And be in a place of safety before these things come to pass.

--
Peace and Love

Jesus is Lord

The signs of the beast are here now!
Pointing to Jesus return!
www.id-chip.4t.com

Keep your eyes open and use your mind to see.

Online NewsPaper about Signs of the End Times
http://beast666.faithweb.com/paper/page1.html

End times Homepage at...
http://beast666.faithweb.com/

Ray Michael O'Keeffe
r*e@888hotmail.com
(Remove the 888 to email)

(please do not send attachments for all mail with attachments is filtered as junk mail and deleted)

====================================



Mark Fox
2004-01-19 10:20:08 EST
"Ray Michael OKeeffe" <raymokeeffe@888hotmail.com> wrote...
> I once wondered why we are able to have free email addresses and free
> web sites, looking at it from the point of view of greedy mankind.
> Figuring that one day these things would change over to cost money.
>


Its much deeper than that.

Free market competition gave you "free email".

God gave mankind the ability to comprehend free markets. If government
is not allowed to control the markets then the creativity and
ingenuity of each individual is unleashed resulting in amazing wealth
and prosperity for all who participate.

Chris
2004-01-19 17:28:01 EST
"Ray Michael OKeeffe" <raymokeeffe@888hotmail.com> wrote:
>I once wondered why we are able to have free email addresses and free web sites,
>
>...God, it would seem that He is controlling these things,

Then why don't we have free internet access and free computers?

It seems there's a flaw in your reasoning, and I suspect it's the idea
of an omniscient, omnipotent god.

Chris

Ray Michael OKeeffe
2004-01-19 19:53:51 EST
"chris" <www211@infionline.net> wrote in message
news:k7mo00pcj0mubafipdvpvbg1j0nngmh5ar@4ax.com...
> "Ray Michael OKeeffe" <raymokeeffe@888hotmail.com> wrote:
> >I once wondered why we are able to have free email addresses and free web
sites,
> >
> >...God, it would seem that He is controlling these things,
>
> Then why don't we have free internet access and free computers?
>
> It seems there's a flaw in your reasoning, and I suspect it's the idea
> of an omniscient, omnipotent god.
>

Do you remember the principles of the power of one, and also that shampoo
advert, where they told two friends, and they told two friends, etc etc...

The Seeds principle is in much marketing, such as Amway. It's also the way
rumours start, for better or for worse.

Free computers? Well they are almost free, considering you only need a 486
to browse the internet adequately at 56K BPS.

Free internet, some places have it, with adverts sponsoring it.

Then there are the kids at universities and schools which have FREE access.

Doesnt matter what you do, God foreknew it and allowed for it in the master
plan. Best to do good though, as its your soul. (ass)

--
Peace and Love

Jesus is Lord

The signs of the beast are here now!
Pointing to Jesus return!
www.id-chip.4t.com

Keep your eyes open and use your mind to see.

Online NewsPaper about Signs of the End Times
http://beast666.faithweb.com/paper/page1.html

End times Homepage at...
http://beast666.faithweb.com/

Ray Michael O'Keeffe
r*e@888hotmail.com
(Remove the 888 to email)

(please do not send attachments for all mail with attachments is filtered as
junk mail and deleted)

====================================


> Chris



Chris
2004-01-19 21:39:53 EST
"Ray Michael OKeeffe" <raymokeeffe@888hotmail.com> wrote:
>"chris" <www211@infionline.net> wrote
>> "Ray Michael OKeeffe" <raymokeeffe@888hotmail.com> wrote:
>> >I once wondered why we are able to have free email addresses
>> >and free web sites,
>> >
>> >...God, it would seem that He is controlling these things,
>>
>> Then why don't we have free internet access and free computers?
>>
>> It seems there's a flaw in your reasoning, and I suspect it's the idea
>> of an omniscient, omnipotent god.
>
>Do you remember the principles of the power of one, and also that shampoo
>advert, where they told two friends, and they told two friends, etc etc...

So God likes Wella Balsam???

>The Seeds principle is in much marketing, such as Amway.

This is precisely the flaw in your logic, since we are all not in
Amway.

>Free computers? Well they are almost free,

Maybe your god is almost omniscient...

>Free internet, some places have it, with adverts sponsoring it.

Maybe your god is almost omnipresent...

>Then there are the kids at universities and schools which have FREE access.

Ahh, but those accounts aren't free. The students pay for them with
their tuition. Public school and library connections are paid by
citizens' taxes.

>Doesnt matter what you do, God foreknew it and allowed for it in the master
>plan. Best to do good though, as its your soul. (ass)

If your god already knows what I'm gonna do, then it's not my choice,
is it? If he's already written your life and foreknew everything
you're gonna do, then your life is pretty meaningless.

Chris

Ray Michael OKeeffe
2004-01-19 23:46:41 EST
Chris, Chris Chris... lol

Its your mind, you have to use it properly...

You know that your arguements fall short.

Or else you acting more foolish than I thought you would. But I am not God,
and God knew that. ;-)

Because He foreknows all things, does not mean that you don't have choice.
You have a choice of what route you go to get to a place. I could guess the
logical route for you take. I could be wrong or correct, but I am not God.
But God knows exactly what route you will take, and what you will think
about on the way. Which way you will glance as you go for every split
second.

Like a good programmer, knows exactly what possible outcomes of his program
are, and can predict exactly what they are under certain conditions. Yet man
is not God, and God makes no mistakes. All mans mistakes are allowed for. He
even knows when you are going to ask Him for help. Do you not yet get this
concept?

The principle of Godliness, is to do things not because you may get caught,
but simply because it is the best way.

But look at the numbers at this web site and you may get some
understanding...
www.id-chip.4t.com/numbers.htm

and see the prophecies to come...
horrific war in which at least 66.6 million get killed, ending in a peace
treaty on the 28/1/2006. Its all in the numbers, but one has to be able to
hold more than one thought at once and add them up... indeed 12 different
angles can be seen in hindsight... but one needs to use their head. Don't
believe me, do the maths yourself.

--
Peace and Love

Jesus is Lord

The signs of the beast are here now!
Pointing to Jesus return!
www.id-chip.4t.com

Keep your eyes open and use your mind to see.

Online NewsPaper about Signs of the End Times
http://beast666.faithweb.com/paper/page1.html

End times Homepage at...
http://beast666.faithweb.com/

Ray Michael O'Keeffe
r*e@888hotmail.com
(Remove the 888 to email)

(please do not send attachments for all mail with attachments is filtered as
junk mail and deleted)

news:alt.bible.prophecy
====================================


"chris" <www211@infionline.net> wrote in message
news:fe4p00p03lk84gepq7qhgl57jt25308mt7@4ax.com...
> "Ray Michael OKeeffe" <raymokeeffe@888hotmail.com> wrote:
> >"chris" <www211@infionline.net> wrote
> >> "Ray Michael OKeeffe" <raymokeeffe@888hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> >I once wondered why we are able to have free email addresses
> >> >and free web sites,
> >> >
> >> >...God, it would seem that He is controlling these things,
> >>
> >> Then why don't we have free internet access and free computers?
> >>
> >> It seems there's a flaw in your reasoning, and I suspect it's the idea
> >> of an omniscient, omnipotent god.
> >
> >Do you remember the principles of the power of one, and also that shampoo
> >advert, where they told two friends, and they told two friends, etc
etc...
>
> So God likes Wella Balsam???
>
> >The Seeds principle is in much marketing, such as Amway.
>
> This is precisely the flaw in your logic, since we are all not in
> Amway.
>
> >Free computers? Well they are almost free,
>
> Maybe your god is almost omniscient...
>
> >Free internet, some places have it, with adverts sponsoring it.
>
> Maybe your god is almost omnipresent...
>
> >Then there are the kids at universities and schools which have FREE
access.
>
> Ahh, but those accounts aren't free. The students pay for them with
> their tuition. Public school and library connections are paid by
> citizens' taxes.
>
> >Doesnt matter what you do, God foreknew it and allowed for it in the
master
> >plan. Best to do good though, as its your soul. (ass)
>
> If your god already knows what I'm gonna do, then it's not my choice,
> is it? If he's already written your life and foreknew everything
> you're gonna do, then your life is pretty meaningless.
>
> Chris



Chris
2004-01-20 17:40:25 EST
"Ray Michael OKeeffe" <raymokeeffe@888hotmail.com> wrote:
>Because He foreknows all things, does not mean that you don't have choice.
>You have a choice of what route you go to get to a place. I could guess the
>logical route for you take. I could be wrong or correct, but I am not God.
>But God knows exactly what route you will take, and what you will think
>about on the way. Which way you will glance as you go for every split
>second.

If he knows exactly what route you will take, and what you will think
about, then it's not your choice at all and he knows that.

I'm sorry you feel your life's already written. Mine's an open book!

Chris

Don
2004-01-20 18:12:26 EST
On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 05:59:37 GMT, "Ray Michael OKeeffe"
<*e@888hotmail.com> wrote:

>Jesus is Lord
>(please do not send attachments for all mail with attachments is filtered as junk mail and deleted)

Jesus need to teach you to post in plain text, NOT in html. Posting
to Usenet in HTML is:
1) Against common and accepted practice
2) A sign that you have taken the seal of Satan.

Learn to heed the Spirit and soften your heart. Do not post in HTML.

D*

http://www.imagescape.com/helpweb/news/newsnet.html







"The power of accurate observation is called cynicism
by those who have not got it."
- George Bernard Shaw

Ray Michael OKeeffe
2004-01-20 20:58:08 EST

"chris" <www211@infionline.net> wrote in message
news:roar005n926un8hr2n1md8fq6e9i72f435@4ax.com...
> "Ray Michael OKeeffe" <raymokeeffe@888hotmail.com> wrote:
> >Because He foreknows all things, does not mean that you don't have
choice.
> >You have a choice of what route you go to get to a place. I could guess
the
> >logical route for you take. I could be wrong or correct, but I am not
God.
> >But God knows exactly what route you will take, and what you will think
> >about on the way. Which way you will glance as you go for every split
> >second.
>
> If he knows exactly what route you will take, and what you will think
> about, then it's not your choice at all and he knows that.
>
> I'm sorry you feel your life's already written. Mine's an open book!
>

You seem to be caught up in the limitations of human thinking.

It is possible to know every and still not make it happen.

Just foresight is known as destiny, all based on an individuals choices, but
also all foreknown. I find that an easy concept, but perhaps you don't. Then
again I am a deeper thinker than most.

I don't know your age or how much thought you have put into the these type
of things. But experience and applied thought are more than their face
values when you go into their depths with greater understanding. The
difference between seeing a computer screen, using the software displayed
and actually designing it and programming it.

ie a salesman without technical ability will say things in their ignorance
which are impossible technically, and make the sale on these factors. Some
might think they have told lies, but in fact they spoke their minds without
realising it was false.(perhaps that is how some live with themselves) But
in good conscience, one must know what they are talking about, else be
accused of being a liar or deceiver.

--
Peace and Love

Jesus is Lord

The signs of the beast are here now!
Pointing to Jesus return!
www.id-chip.4t.com

Keep your eyes open and use your mind to see.

Online NewsPaper about Signs of the End Times
http://beast666.faithweb.com/paper/page1.html

End times Homepage at...
http://beast666.faithweb.com/

Ray Michael O'Keeffe
r*e@888hotmail.com
(Remove the 888 to email)

(please do not send attachments for all mail with attachments is filtered as
junk mail and deleted)

news:alt.bible.prophecy
====================================


> Chris



Ray Michael OKeeffe
2004-01-20 21:02:19 EST
There are always those who take the laws to the limits, and miss out on the
technology that is available at their finger tips. The spirit of the law is
important. As Jesus forgave the women accused of adultery which had the mob
wanting to stone her. He could have stoned her, but chose not to.

If you could read it, then what is your problem? Or is it simply to find
fault and give you an excuse to throw stones?

It's always a choice. Choose to appreciate rather than destroy.

--
Peace and Love

Jesus is Lord

The signs of the beast are here now!
Pointing to Jesus return!
www.id-chip.4t.com

Keep your eyes open and use your mind to see.

Online NewsPaper about Signs of the End Times
http://beast666.faithweb.com/paper/page1.html

End times Homepage at...
http://beast666.faithweb.com/

Ray Michael O'Keeffe
r*e@888hotmail.com
(Remove the 888 to email)

(please do not send attachments for all mail with attachments is filtered as
junk mail and deleted)

news:alt.bible.prophecy
====================================


"Don" <calldonREMOVEIT@something.net> wrote in message
news:eocr00t2b1vfnro9800077ru0jqfn90qpa@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 05:59:37 GMT, "Ray Michael OKeeffe"
> <raymokeeffe@888hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Jesus is Lord
> >(please do not send attachments for all mail with attachments is filtered
as junk mail and deleted)
>
> Jesus need to teach you to post in plain text, NOT in html. Posting
> to Usenet in HTML is:
> 1) Against common and accepted practice
> 2) A sign that you have taken the seal of Satan.
>
> Learn to heed the Spirit and soften your heart. Do not post in HTML.
>
> D*
>
> http://www.imagescape.com/helpweb/news/newsnet.html
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> "The power of accurate observation is called cynicism
> by those who have not got it."
> - George Bernard Shaw


Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron