Bible Discussion: You Are Important Sermon - Pastor Steve Winter

You Are Important Sermon - Pastor Steve Winter

Pastor Winter JNAHC
2004-01-18 15:14:17 EST
You Are Important Sermon - Pastor Steve Winter
This is my text that I used for tonight's 1/17/2004 sermon
It should be available in audio format at
http://www.apostolic.biz/audio

You are special. There was never a "you" before and there will
never be another "you". Even twins are very different.

Matthew 10:30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

Luke 12:6 Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not
one of them is forgotten before God?

7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not
therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

All are so important to God that He allowed Himself to be
crucified for them.

1 John 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid
down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the
brethren.

But we need to know that if God has called us to a purpose and we
do not fulfill that calling, God can raise up replacements.

Luke 19:37 And when he was come nigh, even now at the descent of
the mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began
to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty
works that they had seen;
38 Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the
Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.
39 And some of the Pharisees from among the multitude said unto
him, Master, rebuke thy disciples.
40 And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these
should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.

What a shame it would be for God to have raised up rocks to
praise Him to replace men who "declined". Of course, what are men
but dirt finely crafted by the hand of God, eh?

Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the
ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and
man became a living soul.

Just a thought there... What is dust but little rocks, eh?

Consider Esther. Remember these Biblical characters were people
just like you and I with human frailties and human "attitudes".

Esther 4:5 ¶ Then called Esther for Hatach, one of the king’s
chamberlains, whom he had appointed to attend upon her, and gave
him a commandment to Mordecai, to know what it was, and why it
was.
6 So Hatach went forth to Mordecai unto the street of the city,
which was before the king’s gate.
7 And Mordecai told him of all that had happened unto him, and of
the sum of the money that Haman had promised to pay to the king’s
treasuries for the Jews, to destroy them.
8 Also he gave him the copy of the writing of the decree that was
given at Shushan to destroy them, to shew it unto Esther, and to
declare it unto her, and to charge her that she should go in unto
the king, to make supplication unto him, and to make request
before him for her people.
9 And Hatach came and told Esther the words of Mordecai.
10 Again Esther spake unto Hatach, and gave him commandment unto
Mordecai;
11 All the king’s servants, and the people of the king’s
provinces, do know, that whosoever, whether man or woman, shall
come unto the king into the inner court, who is not called, there
is one law of his to put him to death, except such to whom the
king shall hold out the golden sceptre, that he may live: but I
have not been called to come in unto the king these thirty days.
12 And they told to Mordecai Esther’s words.
13 Then Mordecai commanded to answer Esther, Think not with
thyself that thou shalt escape in the king’s house, more than all
the Jews.
14 For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then
shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from
another place; but thou and thy father’s house shall be
destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom
for such a time as this?

Esther did not want to do her duty, but she did it anyway. Does
it matter that she had concerns etc? No, what matters is that she
did the will of God and saved herself and her people.

These people, these great heros of the Bible were men and women
just like you and I with fears, likes, dislikes, strengths
weaknesses etc and etc, but they OBEYED GOD when the time came in
spite of their fears etc...

We in this age are commanded:

Romans 12:1 ¶ I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies
of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy,
acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by
the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good,
and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Now I flat guarantee you that anyone who obeys those verses is
going to have to deny themselves part of their own desires and
will.

1 John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in
the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is
not in him.
16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the
lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father,
but is of the world.
17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that
doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Pastor Winter

--
Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal /*/ PreRapture Ministry
http://www.onenesschristian.org for Bible studies (text and audio)

Raymond
2004-01-19 08:59:42 EST

"Pastor Winter JNAHC" <steveNONO-SPAM@prime.org> wrote in message
> You Are Important Sermon - Pastor Steve Winter
> This is my text that I used for tonight's 1/17/2004 sermon
> It should be available in audio format at

Sorry nothing important from a heretic, is worth hearing. You are a person
who holds unorthodox opinions in any field (not merely religion).

> Pastor Winter

Matt 12:33-37
33 A Tree Known by Its Fruit (Matt 7:15-20) "Either make the tree good
and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a
tree is known by its fruit.
34 Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For
out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good
things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil
things.
36 But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will
give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will
be condemned." NKJV

Pastor Winter JNAHC
2004-01-20 01:01:48 EST
"Raymond" <rwknapp-nospam@hotmail.com> spake thusly and wrote:

>> You Are Important Sermon - Pastor Steve Winter
>> This is my text that I used for tonight's 1/17/2004 sermon
>> It should be available in audio format at
>
>Sorry nothing important from a heretic, is worth hearing. You are a person
>who holds unorthodox opinions in any field (not merely religion).

Your sickness, jealousy and obsession is showing through again,
reprobate Knapp.

See what the devilish reprobate Raymond Knapp is really upset
about and jealous of at http://www.pentecostal.biz

Pastor Winter
--
"Winters, you are a blabbering heretic. In a truly godly
nation you would be executed for publicly promoting your

Raymond
2004-01-20 05:30:35 EST

> "Raymond" <rwknapp-nospam@hotmail.com> spake thusly and wrote:
>
> >> You Are Important Sermon - Pastor Steve Winter
> >> This is my text that I used for tonight's 1/17/2004 sermon
> >> It should be available in audio format at
> >
> >Sorry nothing important from a heretic, is worth hearing. You are a
person
> >who holds unorthodox opinions in any field (not merely religion).
>
> Your sickness, jealousy and obsession is showing through again,
> reprobate Knapp.

Jealousy of what a looser, that has nothing, that needs to sue people and
lie all the time, you mental sickness is showing here. I know of no one
that would or could be jealousy of such a looser as you are. To be a
reprobate in the mind of such a person, is to know you and I are not in the
same church. Christ is my Lord, and your the reprobate to Christ.

> See what the devilish reprobate Raymond Knapp is really upset
> about and jealous of at http://www.pentecostal.biz
P.S. Just for the record, I found this listed in the newsgroup for anyone
interested: http://web.newsguy.com/malchus/winfaq.html Take a look and see
what Steve Winter is doing.

Pastor Raymond W. Knapp, TH.B, D.D
Founder:Pioneers For Jesus,approved by the IRS USA.
http://www.pioneers-for-jesus.org/Pioneers_for_Jesus/newsletters/2003/sept-2003.htm

Christian Glorify Grace Church,3rd Floor, 14-16 Wo Fung Street, Luen Wo
Market,Fanling, N.T. Hong Kong China
Christian Corner Stone Church, TST, NT, Hong Kong

> Pastor Winter
> --
> "Winters, you are a blabbering heretic. In a truly godly
> nation you would be executed for publicly promoting your
> heretical doctrines." - Tom Albrecht trinitarian deceiver 2000
> "Copyright infringement my ***" (obscenity deleted) - Brian Boggs cultist
2000
> "lying to mr. winter is just a defense" - Mark Bassett UPC Preacher 1999
> "It isnt a salvation issue..." - Mark Bassett 1999 regarding Biblical
holiness
> "Sorry old man. I never lie, if I, can help it." - Raymond W Knapp 2000
> "...God is Triune in nature..." - Raymond W Knapp 2000
> ",I did get saved in a Southern Baptist Church," - Raymond Knapp 2000
> "..you will not fine Mother Teresa in Hell." - Raymond Knapp 2002
> "Paul is not God, and never was God." - Knapp showing his contempt for the
Word of God 2003
> http://www.impsmail.org documents even criminal activity
> http://www.pentecostal.biz Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal

Phillip Ray Holmes
2004-01-20 19:39:47 EST
"Raymond" <rwknapp-nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<400be768$2_1@rain.i-cable.com>...
> "Pastor Winter JNAHC" <steveNONO-SPAM@prime.org> wrote in message
> > You Are Important Sermon - Pastor Steve Winter
> > This is my text that I used for tonight's 1/17/2004 sermon
> > It should be available in audio format at
>
> Sorry nothing important from a heretic, is worth hearing. You are a person
> who holds unorthodox opinions in any field (not merely religion).

Raymond Knapp your nothing but a lying devil from Hell there is no
truth in you devil. You are a lying Trinitarian Devil from HELL!!!!
Steve has as much or more truth in waht he say as you do Raymond!
Probally more because he isn't a lying Trinitarian Devil like you
Raymond Crapp!!!!!!!!!!

Phillip Ray Holmes

c*8@yahoo.com

> > Pastor Winter
>
> Matt 12:33-37
> 33 A Tree Known by Its Fruit (Matt 7:15-20) "Either make the tree good
> and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a
> tree is known by its fruit.
> 34 Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For
> out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
> 35 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good
> things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil
> things.
> 36 But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will
> give account of it in the day of judgment.
> 37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will
> be condemned." NKJV

Phillip Ray Holmes
2004-01-20 19:41:09 EST
"Raymond" <rwknapp-nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<400be768$2_1@rain.i-cable.com>...
> "Pastor Winter JNAHC" <steveNONO-SPAM@prime.org> wrote in message
> > You Are Important Sermon - Pastor Steve Winter
> > This is my text that I used for tonight's 1/17/2004 sermon
> > It should be available in audio format at
>
> Sorry nothing important from a heretic, is worth hearing. You are a person
> who holds unorthodox opinions in any field (not merely religion).
>

> > Pastor Winter
>
> Matt 12:33-37
> 33 A Tree Known by Its Fruit (Matt 7:15-20) "Either make the tree good
> and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a
> tree is known by its fruit.
> 34 Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For
> out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
> 35 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good
> things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil
> things.
> 36 But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will
> give account of it in the day of judgment.
> 37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will
> be condemned." NKJV

Raymond Knapp your nothing but a lying devil from Hell there is no
truth in you devil. You are a lying Trinitarian Devil from HELL!!!!
Steve has as much or more truth in what he say as you do Raymond!
Probally more because he isn't a lying Trinitarian Devil like you
Raymond Crapp!!!!!!!!!!

Phillip Ray Holmes

c*8@yahoo.com

Lance S. Ferm
2004-01-22 23:52:50 EST
1 Cor 1:22 For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom;
1 Cor 1:23 but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block
and to the Greeks foolishness,
1 Cor 1:24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the
power of God and the wisdom of God.

> [...]
>
> Now I flat guarantee you that anyone who obeys those verses is
> going to have to deny themselves part of their own desires and
> will.
>
> 1 John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in
> the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is
> not in him.
> 16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the
> lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father,
> but is of the world.
> 17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that
> doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
>
> Pastor Winter
>
> --
> Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal /*/ PreRapture Ministry
> http://www.onenesschristian.org for Bible studies (text and audio)
> Have you obeyed Acts 2:38 as Paul taught in Acts 19:4-6?

2004-01-23 14:10:13 EST
"Lance S. Ferm" <lsferm@earthlink.net> spake thusly and wrote:

>1 Cor 1:22 For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom;
>1 Cor 1:23 but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block
>and to the Greeks foolishness,

Actually false-christian scum like Lance S. Ferm reject the
doctrines that Paul preached. Paul's words above are from
a letter he wrote to brethren who had been baptised in Jesus
Name and had the Holy Ghost speaking in tongues. Deceiving,
accursed, false-christians like Lance S. Ferm are not in any
way a part of the "we" in the above quoted verses.

When false-christian scum like Lance Ferm elected to reject
Biblical salvation, they rejected the crucifixion of Christ.

The false-christian dirt Lance S Ferm quoted Paul's letter to
the Christians at Corinth. Let's look and see if Paul's
teaching matches the devils's doctrines that Lance promotes.

One calls on the Name of Jesus by being water baptised in the
Name of Jesus.

Acts 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized,
and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

The Apostle Paul preached the Acts 2:38 message. Notice how it
is referred to as the word of the Lord Jesus.

Please examine carefully the account when Paul founded the
Ephesian church.

Acts 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at
Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to
Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,

Acts 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost
since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as
heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.

* Notice that "believers" did not yet have the Holy Ghost. *

Acts 19:3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized?
And they said, Unto John's baptism.

* Notice that Paul questioned the validity of their baptism. *

Acts 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism
of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe
on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.

Note what the people IMMEDIATELY did when Paul told them to
believe on Jesus.

Acts 19:5 When they heard [this], they were baptized in the name
of the Lord Jesus.

Notice that they were re-baptised the Christian way, in Jesus
Name. False-christian scum like Lance S. Ferm reject Jesus Name
baptism so why was the little imp quoting Paul?

Acts 19:6 And when Paul had laid [his] hands upon them, the Holy
Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

Notice that when they did receive the Holy Ghost that they spoke
in tongues just like every other real Christian. False-christian
scum like Lance S. Ferm reject the baptism of the Holy Ghost with
the evidence of speaking in tongues so why was the little imp
quoting Paul?

Acts 19:7 And all the men were about twelve.

Acts 19:8 And he went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for
the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things
concerning the kingdom of God.

Acts 19:9 But when divers were hardened, and believed not, but
spake evil of that way before the multitude, he departed from
them, and separated the disciples, disputing daily in the school
of one Tyrannus.

They had those even back then like Lance S. Ferm who opposed the
Acts 2:38 message.

Acts 19:10 And this continued by the space of two years; so that
all they which dwelt in Asia heard the word of the Lord Jesus,
both Jews and Greeks.

Notice that Paul was preaching the word of the Lord Jesus.

Notice also the instructions Paul gave for dealing with any who
would preach otherwise like the devilish Lance S. Ferm.

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other
gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let
him be accursed.

Notice the plan of salvation for as many as "our God" (Jesus)
shall call.

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized
every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of
sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to
all that are afar off, [even] as many as the Lord our God shall
call.
40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying,
Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and
the same day there were added unto them about three thousand
souls.

Pastor Steve Winter
--
Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal /*/ PreRapture Ministry
http://www.onenesschristian.org for Bible studies (text and audio)
Have you obeyed Acts 2:38 as Paul taught in Acts 19:4-6?

Cub_brave
2004-01-27 02:22:23 EST
Pastor Winter JNAHC <steve.NO-SPAM@prime.org> wrote in message news:<5tr210lbl3jcckncqvn53siolcagpf76lj@4ax.com>...
> [...]
>
> Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other
> gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let
> him be accursed.
>
> Notice the plan of salvation for as many as "our God" (Jesus)
> shall call.
>
> Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized
> every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of
> sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
> 39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to
> all that are afar off, [even] as many as the Lord our God shall
> call.
> 40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying,
> Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
> 41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and
> the same day there were added unto them about three thousand

DEAR BROTHER STEVE,

HAVE YOU OBEYED JOHN 3:16?

Quartus
2004-01-27 09:09:58 EST

Impastor Winter JNAHC wrote:

> 1 John 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid
> down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the
> brethren.

** What's interesting about this "sermon" is what Steve left out:

"Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour,
and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them
that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which
despitefully use you, and persecute you." Matthew 5:33,34.

** Instead of obeying (like he preaches to others to do), Steve is busy
cursing and sueing his perceived enemies.

"But [Steve Winter], willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And
who is my neighbour? And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down
from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him
of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.
And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw
him, he passed by on the other side. And likewise a Levite, when he was
at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.
But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he
saw him, he had compassion on him, And went to him, and bound up his
wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and
brought him to an inn, and took care of him. And on the morrow when he
departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said
unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I
come again, I will repay thee. Luke 10:29-35

** I imagine another person passing by before the Samaritan, a Pharisee
by the name of Pastor Steve Winter. Coming by and looking down on this
poor wounded man, he shakes his finger in the man's face and screeches
at him, "You filthy, accursed false-christian scum, you devilish
reprobate, you devil man: I love my enemies enough to come down to
false-christian dirt like you and tell you to be baptised according to
Acts 2:38." As the Pharisee begins to leave the poor man he pauses and
turning back briefly towards the wounded man says, "Oh, and don't forget
I love you."

"Which now of these [four], thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that
fell among the thieves? And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then
said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise." Luke 10:36,37

** No follower of the gracious Savior behaves themselves like Steve Winter.

Quartus, a brother.