Bible Discussion: Johnl Is A Heretic Who Should Be Sacrificed On A Burning Cross

Johnl Is A Heretic Who Should Be Sacrificed On A Burning Cross

Lcs Mixmaster Remailer
2004-01-17 21:20:11 EST
God is a Lutheran. God is not any other religion. Those who are
not Lutherans like God will die horribly during the resurrection!!

So sayeth THE BIBLE!!!! THE BIBLE does not lie!

Death to the non-Lutherans!

A Knucklehead
2004-01-17 23:44:47 EST
Stop reading the bibles you find in motel rooms. You know, the ones with the pages stuck together.

lcs Mixmaster Remailer wrote:

> God is a Lutheran. God is not any other religion. Those who are
> not Lutherans like God will die horribly during the resurrection!!
>

> So sayeth THE BIBLE!!!! THE BIBLE does not lie!
>

> Death to the non-Lutherans!

Le Speedy Birdy
2004-01-18 04:01:17 EST
On 18 Jan 2004 02:20:11 -0000, lcs Mixmaster Remailer <Use-Author-Supplied-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote:

>God is a Lutheran. God is not any other religion. Those who are
>not Lutherans like God will die horribly during the resurrection!!
>

>So sayeth THE BIBLE!!!! THE BIBLE does not lie!
>

>Death to the non-Lutherans!

Blow it out of your ass and eat shit. Organized religion in ANY form is worse the blackest plague. Now go
fuck yourself with your rosary or whatever you cultist use.

The Speedbyrd :>

Name Nospam>
2004-01-18 12:03:43 EST
god, and the canadian governemnt (who think they are god)........can go
straight to hell. Actually, I dont mind in the slightest if they die
horibly at ANY time, never mind some fictional resurection.

Mike

"lcs Mixmaster Remailer" <Use-Author-Supplied-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote
in message news:20040118022011.15300.qmail@nym.alias.net...
> God is a Lutheran. God is not any other religion. Those who are
> not Lutherans like God will die horribly during the resurrection!!
>

> So sayeth THE BIBLE!!!! THE BIBLE does not lie!
>

> Death to the non-Lutherans!

Shadow Self
2004-01-20 13:48:43 EST

"A Knucklehead" <aknucklehead2@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Stop reading the bibles you find in motel rooms. You know, the ones with
the pages stuck together.

I thought christians were not supposed to stick the pages together... you
know... the whole "every sperm is sacred" dealie.

Pol Marten
2004-01-20 15:53:25 EST

John Lauzon <johnl@tcn.net> wrote in message

> ...imagine...42,503 women in Ontario who had the bodies of children in their
> wombs opted to have those bodies torn to pieces by an abortionist because if
> the child was born it would interfere with the 'mothers' delicate lifestyle,
> even murdering their own children doesn't bother them... or you.

Imagine...a teenage boy was hanged in France because when the Bishop's
procession passed by, he didn't remove his hat.