Bible Discussion: Why Jesus Is Satan.

Why Jesus Is Satan.
Posts: 102

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Next  (First | Last)

Sensitive_Asshole
2004-01-17 12:49:17 EST
I think people spread christianity for the same reason they want to
spread homosexuality, really. It's a religion of self-destruction,
self-abasement, it's like giving someone a disease, it's a kind of
interpersonal psychological warfare, a way of getting the other guy to
'drink his cool-aid', then establish your dominance once he's
humiliated and shamed himself.

The ultimate trick of Satan was to associate generousness,
kindness, friendship with the masochism of christianity. An evil
spirit could never turn a good man bad, unless he first made that man
believe those virtues were sick and evil. Christianity perfects this
diabolical trick in a way only the devil himself could have concieved
of. I'm not saying christians aren't good people, I'm saying good
people are lured into Christianity because of the 'good stuff' but are
then slowly led to accept things like human sacrifice(jesus has to die
for your sins), drinking blood, eating flesh(the eucharist, sacrament
of drinking blood, satanic rite of eating flesh). The purpose of
Christianity is to slowly lure people into the worship of the God of
the Old Testament. The God of the old testament is a demonic deity
that craves the blood of the innocent, of babies(tells Abraham to
sacrifice his child, demands all first born of the womb be sacrificed
to him).


'Christians describe a warm gushy feeling when they 'accept' the
lord, but most christians will discover strange, horrible creepy
things start to happen immediately after that. That's how Satan
works, he gives you a little 'fix' at first, but it's with the
ultimate goal of tormenting your soul and corrupting you and leading
you to worship him for what he is, a blood thirsty, flesh eating child
murdering, child raping satanic alien God from another Solar system.

One of the best explanations of the wickedness of Christianity is
described by a Christian herself, Jesse Penn-Lewis. She describes the
stages of demonic possession, which are an exact description of the
evolution of a christian soul from good soul but down and out to devil
worshipping freak.

the book by jesse penn -lewis is called War on the Saints. Do a
search on google for 'War on the Saints jesse penn-lewis" and the
second result will have the chapters list. The link is here

http://www.apostasynow.com/wots/Contents.html

Josh
2004-01-17 16:45:51 EST
People have, unfortunately, spread a lot of Christianity over the last few
hundred years, but I don't see how you can spread homosexuality. People are
homosexual or any shade from homosexual to heterosexual and that is simply
evident. There is no plan to spread homosexuality as far as I know, and you
couldn't force someone to be homosexual. BUT the centuries are cluttered
with people who were forced to be Christian. That is the truth, and it is
ugly, isn't it?


"Sensitive_Asshole" <littlefelller@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:8496d917.0401170949.1f766f87@posting.google.com...
> I think people spread christianity for the same reason they want to
> spread homosexuality, really. It's a religion of self-destruction,
> self-abasement, it's like giving someone a disease, it's a kind of
> interpersonal psychological warfare, a way of getting the other guy to
> 'drink his cool-aid', then establish your dominance once he's
> humiliated and shamed himself.
>
> The ultimate trick of Satan was to associate generousness,
> kindness, friendship with the masochism of christianity. An evil
> spirit could never turn a good man bad, unless he first made that man
> believe those virtues were sick and evil. Christianity perfects this
> diabolical trick in a way only the devil himself could have concieved
> of. I'm not saying christians aren't good people, I'm saying good
> people are lured into Christianity because of the 'good stuff' but are
> then slowly led to accept things like human sacrifice(jesus has to die
> for your sins), drinking blood, eating flesh(the eucharist, sacrament
> of drinking blood, satanic rite of eating flesh). The purpose of
> Christianity is to slowly lure people into the worship of the God of
> the Old Testament. The God of the old testament is a demonic deity
> that craves the blood of the innocent, of babies(tells Abraham to
> sacrifice his child, demands all first born of the womb be sacrificed
> to him).
>
>
> 'Christians describe a warm gushy feeling when they 'accept' the
> lord, but most christians will discover strange, horrible creepy
> things start to happen immediately after that. That's how Satan
> works, he gives you a little 'fix' at first, but it's with the
> ultimate goal of tormenting your soul and corrupting you and leading
> you to worship him for what he is, a blood thirsty, flesh eating child
> murdering, child raping satanic alien God from another Solar system.
>
> One of the best explanations of the wickedness of Christianity is
> described by a Christian herself, Jesse Penn-Lewis. She describes the
> stages of demonic possession, which are an exact description of the
> evolution of a christian soul from good soul but down and out to devil
> worshipping freak.
>
> the book by jesse penn -lewis is called War on the Saints. Do a
> search on google for 'War on the Saints jesse penn-lewis" and the
> second result will have the chapters list. The link is here
>
> http://www.apostasynow.com/wots/Contents.html



People's Commissar
2004-01-17 18:51:15 EST
You should read "Convalescence from Christianity" - a monograph we sell:

http://www.geocities.com/satanicreds/dd-ad.html

The doctrines of Christianity do much more than what you say - they turn the
person against himself in a very deep, fundamental way that causes what we
think is neurological developmental handicapping.

Consider this, I'll leave out peoples that aren't relevant here or not too
well known. In history you can see half naked Hellenic (ancient Greek)
people; half naked Roman. Pre-Christian (pagan type) people of all types -
half naked in the heat, clothed only to keep warm. (In the colder climes,
Tatars and Scandinavian peoples were acclimatized and not heavily clothes
and often half naked too.) But in the whole Christian/Islamic world - the
people used to be very casual and half naked or naked in the hot weather.
Meanwhile the Hebrews were there, in hot climates, all covered up from head
to foot. After Christianity came around, the same kind of weirdness
happened in Europe, people clothed from head to foot, women with scarves
around their heads - and you can clearly see it today with the Moslems.

WHY?

"Sensitive_Asshole" <littlefelller@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:8496d917.0401170949.1f766f87@posting.google.com...
> I think people spread christianity for the same reason they want to
> spread homosexuality, really. It's a religion of self-destruction,
> self-abasement, it's like giving someone a disease, it's a kind of
> interpersonal psychological warfare, a way of getting the other guy to
> 'drink his cool-aid', then establish your dominance once he's
> humiliated and shamed himself.
>
> The ultimate trick of Satan was to associate generousness,
> kindness, friendship with the masochism of christianity. An evil
> spirit could never turn a good man bad, unless he first made that man
> believe those virtues were sick and evil. Christianity perfects this
> diabolical trick in a way only the devil himself could have concieved
> of. I'm not saying christians aren't good people, I'm saying good
> people are lured into Christianity because of the 'good stuff' but are
> then slowly led to accept things like human sacrifice(jesus has to die
> for your sins), drinking blood, eating flesh(the eucharist, sacrament
> of drinking blood, satanic rite of eating flesh). The purpose of
> Christianity is to slowly lure people into the worship of the God of
> the Old Testament. The God of the old testament is a demonic deity
> that craves the blood of the innocent, of babies(tells Abraham to
> sacrifice his child, demands all first born of the womb be sacrificed
> to him).
>
>
> 'Christians describe a warm gushy feeling when they 'accept' the
> lord, but most christians will discover strange, horrible creepy
> things start to happen immediately after that. That's how Satan
> works, he gives you a little 'fix' at first, but it's with the
> ultimate goal of tormenting your soul and corrupting you and leading
> you to worship him for what he is, a blood thirsty, flesh eating child
> murdering, child raping satanic alien God from another Solar system.
>
> One of the best explanations of the wickedness of Christianity is
> described by a Christian herself, Jesse Penn-Lewis. She describes the
> stages of demonic possession, which are an exact description of the
> evolution of a christian soul from good soul but down and out to devil
> worshipping freak.
>
> the book by jesse penn -lewis is called War on the Saints. Do a
> search on google for 'War on the Saints jesse penn-lewis" and the
> second result will have the chapters list. The link is here
>
> http://www.apostasynow.com/wots/Contents.html



Dore
2004-01-17 18:52:31 EST
"Sensitive_Asshole" <littlefelller@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:8496d917.0401170949.1f766f87@posting.google.com...
> I think people spread christianity for the same reason they want to
> spread homosexuality, really. It's a religion of self-destruction,
> self-abasement, it's like giving someone a disease, it's a kind of
> interpersonal psychological warfare, a way of getting the other guy to
> 'drink his cool-aid', then establish your dominance once he's
> humiliated and shamed himself.

No, following and believing in Christ is truth and it is LIFE. When you
humble yourself, forsake the things of the earth, and OBEY the commands,
demands and requirements of Christ, God rewards the obedient servant with
greater gifts of spiritual insight, knowledge, wisdom and power as well as
eternal life in heaven.

you wrote.
>
> The ultimate trick of Satan was to associate generousness,
> kindness, friendship with the masochism of christianity. An evil
> spirit could never turn a good man bad, unless he first made that man
> believe those virtues were sick and evil. Christianity perfects this
> diabolical trick in a way only the devil himself could have concieved
> of. I'm not saying christians aren't good people, I'm saying good
> people are lured into Christianity because of the 'good stuff' but are
> then slowly led to accept things like human sacrifice(jesus has to die
> for your sins), drinking blood, eating flesh(the eucharist, sacrament
> of drinking blood, satanic rite of eating flesh). The purpose of
> Christianity is to slowly lure people into the worship of the God of
> the Old Testament. The God of the old testament is a demonic deity
> that craves the blood of the innocent, of babies(tells Abraham to
> sacrifice his child, demands all first born of the womb be sacrificed
> to him).
>

Obviously, YOU have NO clue of the meanings of what Christ said and did, and
thus is why you are so contemptuous and deceived. BTW Catholicism isn't
Christian, it is a FALSE CULT, using Christ's name, while blaspheming God
and Him. Your carnal mind, believes that this life is all there is and there
is nothing greater and that is why you don't understand the majesty, wonder
and awe of God and Why HE is WORTHY of losing everything to attain. God
does NOT crave the blood of innocents, nor does he tell all of the
firstborns to be "SACRIFICED" to Him. The children of the WICKED were
destroyed because of the evil of their people. The firstborns were to be
"given:" to God to SERVE HIM, NOT sacrificed.

you wrote.
>
> 'Christians describe a warm gushy feeling when they 'accept' the
> lord, but most christians will discover strange, horrible creepy
> things start to happen immediately after that. That's how Satan
> works, he gives you a little 'fix' at first, but it's with the
> ultimate goal of tormenting your soul and corrupting you and leading
> you to worship him for what he is, a blood thirsty, flesh eating child
> murdering, child raping satanic alien God from another Solar system.

The reason that horrible things start to happen, is because Satan is now
angered that someone has believed in Christ and wants to steal what he has
attained in faith. God allows Satan to test your faith to see if you will
stay LOYAL to Him, if you fall away, then you didn't have much faith in the
first place. SATAN is the bloodthirsty, murdering, child raping, alien god,
for which you are serving and believing and who has you blinded from the
truth of the Most High God, who is loving, forgiving, merciful, graceful,
POWERFUL, ALMIGHTY, RIGHTEOUS, pure, lovely, honest, sincere, compassionate,
and kind. You don't understand why the earth was created, nor do you
understand that since SIN, came into the world, so did death, and therefore
it was a LIFE, Christ's, that was required to overcome sin and provide
forgiveness of sin to be able to return to heaven.

cont
>
> One of the best explanations of the wickedness of Christianity is
> described by a Christian herself, Jesse Penn-Lewis. She describes the
> stages of demonic possession, which are an exact description of the
> evolution of a christian soul from good soul but down and out to devil
> worshipping freak.

Obviously neither you nor Jesse Penn-Lewis know what you are talking about.
If the devil wins a soul, it is because the person was NOT grounded in
Christ in the first place, NOT DOING ALL that Christ said, to live in
righteousness, truth and POWER to overcome Satan. True Christians who
believe and truly, sincerely FOLLOW CHRIST, despise evil and Satan, are
good, righteous, holy, pure, loving, kind, generous and forgiving people.
>

YOU HATE GOD, because you don't KNOW HIM. YOU are listening to SATAN!


--
Dore

www.dorewilliamson.com



"Sensitive_Asshole" <littlefelller@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:8496d917.0401170949.1f766f87@posting.google.com...
> I think people spread christianity for the same reason they want to
> spread homosexuality, really. It's a religion of self-destruction,
> self-abasement, it's like giving someone a disease, it's a kind of
> interpersonal psychological warfare, a way of getting the other guy to
> 'drink his cool-aid', then establish your dominance once he's
> humiliated and shamed himself.
>
> The ultimate trick of Satan was to associate generousness,
> kindness, friendship with the masochism of christianity. An evil
> spirit could never turn a good man bad, unless he first made that man
> believe those virtues were sick and evil. Christianity perfects this
> diabolical trick in a way only the devil himself could have concieved
> of. I'm not saying christians aren't good people, I'm saying good
> people are lured into Christianity because of the 'good stuff' but are
> then slowly led to accept things like human sacrifice(jesus has to die
> for your sins), drinking blood, eating flesh(the eucharist, sacrament
> of drinking blood, satanic rite of eating flesh). The purpose of
> Christianity is to slowly lure people into the worship of the God of
> the Old Testament. The God of the old testament is a demonic deity
> that craves the blood of the innocent, of babies(tells Abraham to
> sacrifice his child, demands all first born of the womb be sacrificed
> to him).
>
>
> 'Christians describe a warm gushy feeling when they 'accept' the
> lord, but most christians will discover strange, horrible creepy
> things start to happen immediately after that. That's how Satan
> works, he gives you a little 'fix' at first, but it's with the
> ultimate goal of tormenting your soul and corrupting you and leading
> you to worship him for what he is, a blood thirsty, flesh eating child
> murdering, child raping satanic alien God from another Solar system.
>
> One of the best explanations of the wickedness of Christianity is
> described by a Christian herself, Jesse Penn-Lewis. She describes the
> stages of demonic possession, which are an exact description of the
> evolution of a christian soul from good soul but down and out to devil
> worshipping freak.
>
> the book by jesse penn -lewis is called War on the Saints. Do a
> search on google for 'War on the Saints jesse penn-lewis" and the
> second result will have the chapters list. The link is here
>
> http://www.apostasynow.com/wots/Contents.html



Dore
2004-01-17 18:54:27 EST
"Josh" <jh@jillywoods.ABCkaroo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:sSudncbMUZqEMJTdSa8jmw@karoo.co.uk...

BUT the centuries are cluttered
> with people who were forced to be Christian. That is the truth, and it is
> ugly, isn't it?

NO ONE was ever FORCED to be a Christian. The Crusades and the Inquisition
was from Catholicism which is a perverse, false, blasphemous, evil religion
that profanes God and Christ, while using His name to profane it and because
you are evil, blind and ignorant, you believed them INSTEAD of seeking the
truths of Christ on your own.
--
Dore

www.dorewilliamson.com



"Josh" <jh@jillywoods.ABCkaroo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:sSudncbMUZqEMJTdSa8jmw@karoo.co.uk...
> People have, unfortunately, spread a lot of Christianity over the last few
> hundred years, but I don't see how you can spread homosexuality. People
are
> homosexual or any shade from homosexual to heterosexual and that is simply
> evident. There is no plan to spread homosexuality as far as I know, and
you
> couldn't force someone to be homosexual. BUT the centuries are cluttered
> with people who were forced to be Christian. That is the truth, and it is
> ugly, isn't it?
>
>
> "Sensitive_Asshole" <littlefelller@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:8496d917.0401170949.1f766f87@posting.google.com...
> > I think people spread christianity for the same reason they want to
> > spread homosexuality, really. It's a religion of self-destruction,
> > self-abasement, it's like giving someone a disease, it's a kind of
> > interpersonal psychological warfare, a way of getting the other guy to
> > 'drink his cool-aid', then establish your dominance once he's
> > humiliated and shamed himself.
> >
> > The ultimate trick of Satan was to associate generousness,
> > kindness, friendship with the masochism of christianity. An evil
> > spirit could never turn a good man bad, unless he first made that man
> > believe those virtues were sick and evil. Christianity perfects this
> > diabolical trick in a way only the devil himself could have concieved
> > of. I'm not saying christians aren't good people, I'm saying good
> > people are lured into Christianity because of the 'good stuff' but are
> > then slowly led to accept things like human sacrifice(jesus has to die
> > for your sins), drinking blood, eating flesh(the eucharist, sacrament
> > of drinking blood, satanic rite of eating flesh). The purpose of
> > Christianity is to slowly lure people into the worship of the God of
> > the Old Testament. The God of the old testament is a demonic deity
> > that craves the blood of the innocent, of babies(tells Abraham to
> > sacrifice his child, demands all first born of the womb be sacrificed
> > to him).
> >
> >
> > 'Christians describe a warm gushy feeling when they 'accept' the
> > lord, but most christians will discover strange, horrible creepy
> > things start to happen immediately after that. That's how Satan
> > works, he gives you a little 'fix' at first, but it's with the
> > ultimate goal of tormenting your soul and corrupting you and leading
> > you to worship him for what he is, a blood thirsty, flesh eating child
> > murdering, child raping satanic alien God from another Solar system.
> >
> > One of the best explanations of the wickedness of Christianity is
> > described by a Christian herself, Jesse Penn-Lewis. She describes the
> > stages of demonic possession, which are an exact description of the
> > evolution of a christian soul from good soul but down and out to devil
> > worshipping freak.
> >
> > the book by jesse penn -lewis is called War on the Saints. Do a
> > search on google for 'War on the Saints jesse penn-lewis" and the
> > second result will have the chapters list. The link is here
> >
> > http://www.apostasynow.com/wots/Contents.html
>
>



People's Commissar
2004-01-17 18:56:17 EST
It's ok for teenaged, horny Johnny to go sleep over Joe's house, even in the
same bed as Joe. But OH MY GOD Johnny can NOT sleep over Betty's house.
And what does that say? The doctrine of celibacy where men are ONLY WITH
men. That mght do it - or rather it might APPEAL to homosexuals. I can't
see why a heterosexual man would WANT to be a celibate Priest or live only
with men. Obvioiusly, Priests are NOT celibate at all.

"Josh" <jh@jillywoods.ABCkaroo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:sSudncbMUZqEMJTdSa8jmw@karoo.co.uk...
> People have, unfortunately, spread a lot of Christianity over the last few
> hundred years,

More like almost 2000 years.

but I don't see how you can spread homosexuality. People are
> homosexual or any shade from homosexual to heterosexual and that is simply
> evident. There is no plan to spread homosexuality as far as I know, and
you
> couldn't force someone to be homosexual. BUT the centuries are cluttered
> with people who were forced to be Christian. That is the truth, and it is
> ugly, isn't it?
>
>
> "Sensitive_Asshole" <littlefelller@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:8496d917.0401170949.1f766f87@posting.google.com...
> > I think people spread christianity for the same reason they want to
> > spread homosexuality, really. It's a religion of self-destruction,
> > self-abasement, it's like giving someone a disease, it's a kind of
> > interpersonal psychological warfare, a way of getting the other guy to
> > 'drink his cool-aid', then establish your dominance once he's
> > humiliated and shamed himself.
> >
> > The ultimate trick of Satan was to associate generousness,
> > kindness, friendship with the masochism of christianity. An evil
> > spirit could never turn a good man bad, unless he first made that man
> > believe those virtues were sick and evil. Christianity perfects this
> > diabolical trick in a way only the devil himself could have concieved
> > of. I'm not saying christians aren't good people, I'm saying good
> > people are lured into Christianity because of the 'good stuff' but are
> > then slowly led to accept things like human sacrifice(jesus has to die
> > for your sins), drinking blood, eating flesh(the eucharist, sacrament
> > of drinking blood, satanic rite of eating flesh). The purpose of
> > Christianity is to slowly lure people into the worship of the God of
> > the Old Testament. The God of the old testament is a demonic deity
> > that craves the blood of the innocent, of babies(tells Abraham to
> > sacrifice his child, demands all first born of the womb be sacrificed
> > to him).
> >
> >
> > 'Christians describe a warm gushy feeling when they 'accept' the
> > lord, but most christians will discover strange, horrible creepy
> > things start to happen immediately after that. That's how Satan
> > works, he gives you a little 'fix' at first, but it's with the
> > ultimate goal of tormenting your soul and corrupting you and leading
> > you to worship him for what he is, a blood thirsty, flesh eating child
> > murdering, child raping satanic alien God from another Solar system.
> >
> > One of the best explanations of the wickedness of Christianity is
> > described by a Christian herself, Jesse Penn-Lewis. She describes the
> > stages of demonic possession, which are an exact description of the
> > evolution of a christian soul from good soul but down and out to devil
> > worshipping freak.
> >
> > the book by jesse penn -lewis is called War on the Saints. Do a
> > search on google for 'War on the Saints jesse penn-lewis" and the
> > second result will have the chapters list. The link is here
> >
> > http://www.apostasynow.com/wots/Contents.html
>
>



Uncle Davey
2004-01-17 19:32:58 EST

"Josh" <jh@jillywoods.ABCkaroo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:sSudncbMUZqEMJTdSa8jmw@karoo.co.uk...
> People have, unfortunately, spread a lot of Christianity over the last few
> hundred years, but I don't see how you can spread homosexuality. People
are
> homosexual or any shade from homosexual to heterosexual and that is simply
> evident. There is no plan to spread homosexuality as far as I know, and
you
> couldn't force someone to be homosexual. BUT the centuries are cluttered
> with people who were forced to be Christian. That is the truth, and it is
> ugly, isn't it?
>

In point of fact you cannot force anyone to be Christian either, as this
depends on faith - what you really in believe in your heart out of choice,
even despite what's going on around you. Especially despite.

You can give people the Gospel, that Christ came to die in the place of
sinners, and that in Him God himself paid the penalty for our sins, but you
can't force anyone to believe it.

Those people who were enforced to subscribe to a christian style faith over
the years owing to political expediency went badly wrong and the whole thing
went horribly pear shaped, although at each stage many people no doubt
thought that what they were doing was for the best.

On the other hand, you probably can spread homosexuality. People do seem to
attempt to do it, I had to stave off quite a few attempts on me from about
the age of 14 onwards. If they didn't think there was any chance of success,
why would they do it?

Uncle Davey



Cat Asstrophy
2004-01-17 19:54:14 EST

"Uncle Davey" <noway@jose.com> wrote in message
news:buck8p$r0q$0@pita.alt.net...
> On the other hand, you probably can spread homosexuality. People do seem
to
> attempt to do it, I had to stave off quite a few attempts on me from about
> the age of 14 onwards. If they didn't think there was any chance of
success,
> why would they do it?

Because their "gaydar" went off, letting them know that you might be one of
them. What that translates to, is that YOU are homophobic, because you see
it in yourself, and fear it.

Straight people who really ARE straight aren't homophobic, because they are
comfortable with their sexuality, and they are not threatened by queers.

Go look in the mirror.




Libertarius
2004-01-17 20:50:49 EST
===>Most Europeans and Americans (North and South) were originally
converted by force. So, of course you can.


Libertarius
2004-01-17 20:58:22 EST


People's Commissar wrote:

> It's ok for teenaged, horny Johnny to go sleep over Joe's house, even in the
> same bed as Joe. But OH MY GOD Johnny can NOT sleep over Betty's house.
> And what does that say? The doctrine of celibacy where men are ONLY WITH
> men. That mght do it - or rather it might APPEAL to homosexuals. I can't
> see why a heterosexual man would WANT to be a celibate Priest or live only
> with men. Obvioiusly, Priests are NOT celibate at all.

===>FYI:
CELIBATE simply means not married.
(caelibatus, from caelib-, caelebs unmarried).
Sexual practices or the lack of them have nothing to do
with celibacy. -- L.


Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron