Bible Discussion: What Will The Anti Christ Beasts Be Like?

What Will The Anti Christ Beasts Be Like?

Ray Michael OKeeffe
2004-01-17 09:01:46 EST
What will the Anti Christ beasts be like?

The word used to say Anti has several meanings in the GREEK. A counterfeit, an imposter, the opposite of. To fulfil the fullness of the word. An Anti Christ, would appear to be christ like and yet do the opposite of christs teachings.

So it is very likely that the anti christ, will be a christian (appear to be like a lamb - Revelation 13:11) yet will speak like a worldly/beastly manner (speak like a dragon Revelation 13:11). The way of the world is to dominate by brute force. To enforce peace on others by a show of superior power.

To appear to be a christian, (christ like) and yet to speak and think and do actions which are contrary to christ (violence and war and brute strength, threats etc) is be anti christ in the full sense of the meaning of the words "anti" and "christ". And there are many, for this whole world is either under the rule of God by choice, or by default is under the rule of enemy of God (satan). And one cannot be not under God and be godly. We are made to be in unity with God under God. It is the only way we can have paradise and true life (life more abundantly as Jesus said).

So now... just about every world leader, is using beast ways, to enforce peace. Jesus said, If my kingdom were of this world, my disciples would be fighting. Paul says, we wage not war against flesh and blood but against spiritual powers.

So of which world powers can we say as in Revelation 13:4, "Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?"

Is it a coincidence that these add up to 666 in the calculator program which shows the beast number of 666, and Jesus Messiah as 888?

I do not say this as anti american or anti anything else, just the facts. We have to be unemotional and see what is under our noses, no matter how much we do not want to believe it. The wolves in sheep clothing are very shrewd deceivers.

See for yourself with this online version of this calculator...
Don't be angry at me, look and do not be deceived any longer.

"US of America" = 666
"a President" = 666
"Mr G W Bush" = 666
"New York" = 666
"Americas War" = 666

"Tomahawks" = 666 (cruise missiles)
"Stingers" = 666 (to air missiles)
"Helicopter" = 666 (Apache gunships)
"Iraq Freedom" = 666 (2003 war)
"A 64 longbow" = 666 (apache helicopter with gold crown on head)
"Shock & Awe" = 666 (bombardment campaign on Baghdad 2003)

see the 10 pointers to Bush for yourself, a court would only need 2 of these.
www.id-chip.4t.com/evidence.htm

Fulfilling prophecy in Iraq (5th Trumpet - Revelation 9)
www.id-chip.4t.com/Iraq2003.htm

Then there is that which is going on behind the scenes in secret which will one day be revealed. But surely this is enough to beware of what is to come. The stage is set.

--
Peace and Love

Jesus is Lord

The signs of the beast are here now!
Pointing to Jesus return!
www.id-chip.4t.com

Keep your eyes open and use your mind to see.

Online NewsPaper about Signs of the End Times
http://beast666.faithweb.com/paper/page1.html

End times Homepage at...
http://beast666.faithweb.com/

Ray Michael O'Keeffe
r*e@888hotmail.com
(Remove the 888 to email)

(please do not send attachments for all mail with attachments is filtered as junk mail and deleted)

====================================

Misty
2004-01-18 03:04:27 EST
The antichrist will be just what he and every one before him is and
every one after him will be.

They are putting them selves in place of the son of the Creator God.
This has been going on from the time "THE MAN OF SIN WAS REVEALED
Many years ago even more then the prophetic 1260 days ago.

The Beast will be much like a government but different them most other.
and Kings would bow to them until it received it deadly wound. The it
was subject to some other king.

You may read all about this if you make a study in the bible Book of
Daniel and Revelation.

Misty,

Ray Michael OKeeffe wrote:
> [...]
>
> Then there is that which is going on behind the scenes in secret which
> will one day be revealed. But surely this is enough to beware of what is
> to come. The stage is set.
>

> --
> Peace and Love
>
> Jesus is Lord
>
> The signs of the beast are here now!
> Pointing to Jesus return!
> www.id-chip.4t.com <http://www.id-chip.4t.com>
>
> Keep your eyes open and use your mind to see.
>
> Online NewsPaper about Signs of the End Times
> http://beast666.faithweb.com/paper/page1.html
>
> End times Homepage at...
> http://beast666.faithweb.com/
>
> Ray Michael O'Keeffe
> raymokeeffe@888hotmail.com <mailto:raymokeeffe@888hotmail.com>
> (Remove the 888 to email)
>
> (please do not send attachments for all mail with attachments is

Shan
2004-01-18 09:46:01 EST
Misty <""yardholler\"@Nospam,charter.net> wrote in message news:<100kf69g5ekh20c@corp.supernews.com>...
> The antichrist will be just what he and every one before him is and
> every one after him will be.

WRONG. You are looking in the wrong place. The anti-Christ is
illusive yet it is among you; it is in many of you. Look for it
inside you and expunge it.

YOU ARE THE BEAST.

THE WHORE OF BABYLON ARE EXCLUSIONARY CONSERVATIVE AND/OR
FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIANS, not to mention fundamentalist Muslims or
Orthodox Jews.

Those who focus and have been obsessed with the coming of the Whore of
Babylon and analyze prophecies with calculations to find out who is
she, are somewhat right in her coming but have failed to identify her
fully.

If anything, the Whore of Babylon of Prophecy is to be of formidable
power and seduction while she falsely claims to be the Bride of
Christ.

How can we identify this mysterious yet very well known body?

Some radical fundamentalists such as SDA and others claim it is Rome
or the Catholic Church. Catholics point the finger elsewhere for her
while to other Christians it is illusive.

Since the tree is known by its fruit, what we need to do in
identifying who is the Whore of Babylon and where is she, we need to
look at her fruits.

Consequently, finding which fruits are bad should/would lead us to the
bad tree.

What are bad fruits?

They are anything and everything that drive people from their faith in
Jesus Christ.

Who is driving people from faith in Jesus and how?

Whether we know it or not, many of us are doing just that knowingly or
unknowingly through our misconception, actions, false beliefs and
fanaticism.

In this throng of Christians, there are few who see beyond the
confines of their narrow faith. Very few attempt to be "the
instrument of God's peace," as the Saint Francis prayer goes. Most
are blinded by the letter of the law not the heart of the law. Most
stand in judgment against others. When there is an attempt to expound
what Christ and his love is about, territorial Christians are quick to
claim exclusive monopoly of Christ to themselves.

Christ message is simple and simple words suffice to bring the message
of the Gospel to the world; however, territorial creatures that we are
over trivialities of fine details. These FINE DETAILS in themselves
rather than the abundant grace which springs from Christ's wounds is
witnessed by the world. Unconsciously, what the world is hearing from
most of so-called Christians are trivialities about the fine details
and mutual accusations rather than the universal message of
unconditional love.

All this means to say that the Whore of Babylon is in our midst while
we don't know it. The Whore of Babylon is the illusive and mysterious
"I am going to heaven and you are not" which we are all clasping to
that is driving many away from our Lord and Savior. Further, the same
Whore of Babylon is the one which is speaking through us when we
conclude who is going to hell for who they are or what they do while
that is a matter between them and their maker.

To go back to the trees and fruits, EXCLUSIONARY FANATICISM whether
they are based on beliefs or what people do or are (Protestant,
Catholic, Muslim, Jew, sinner, saint, gay, straight) are the BAD
FRUITS of the BAD TREE.

The BAD TREE is the WHORE OF BABYLON which is driving people away from
the abundant grace, love and light that is JESUS CHRIST.

Look for the Whore of Babylon in YOURSELVES and expunge it.

Shan

-----------
> [...]
> >
> > Then there is that which is going on behind the scenes in secret which
> > will one day be revealed. But surely this is enough to beware of what is
> > to come. The stage is set.
> >

> > --
> > Peace and Love
> >
> > Jesus is Lord
> >
> > The signs of the beast are here now!
> > Pointing to Jesus return!
> > www.id-chip.4t.com <http://www.id-chip.4t.com>
> >
> > Keep your eyes open and use your mind to see.
> >
> > Online NewsPaper about Signs of the End Times
> > http://beast666.faithweb.com/paper/page1.html
> >
> > End times Homepage at...
> > http://beast666.faithweb.com/
> >
> > Ray Michael O'Keeffe
> > raymokeeffe@888hotmail.com <mailto:raymokeeffe@888hotmail.com>
> > (Remove the 888 to email)
> >
> > (please do not send attachments for all mail with attachments is

Pastor Winter JNAHC
2004-01-18 15:16:25 EST
Misty <""yardholler\"@Nospam,charter.net> spake thusly and wrote:

>The antichrist will be just what he and every one before him is and
>every one after him will be.

All trinity cults are equally antichrist with their mother
church, the RCC, as they are merely "Catholic lite"™.

The Bible gives a warning concerning antichrist religions.
note: (the numbers are from Strong's concordance)

2 John 1:7.
For many <4183> deceivers <4108> are entered <1525> into
<1519> the world <2889>, who <3588> confess <3670> not that
Jesus <2424> Christ <5547> is come <2064> in the flesh
<4561>. This <3778> is a deceiver <4108> and an antichrist <500>.

** note the actual definition of "Jesus" **

2424 I/esous [3091]
AV - Jesus (972)
- Jesus (Joshua) (2)
- Jesus (Justus) (1) [975]
1) Joshua meaning "Jehovah is salvation"...

Since the trinity theory does not teach that "Jehovah savior"
came in the flesh, but rather teaches that a "second person", or
"junior deity" came in the flesh; it would appear that according
to the Bible, the trinity theory is an antichrist doctrine...

There is also another group of verses that warn particularly
against polytheistic theories, and further declare them capable
of "spoiling".

Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy
and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments
of the world, and not after Christ.
Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead
bodily.
Colossians 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of
all principality and power:

Consider also that when man "makes up" his own "gods" (and if
people didn't get a measure of peace and satisfaction they
wouldn't have been worshipping creations of their own minds for
centuries).

Jeremiah 5:7 How shall I pardon thee for this? thy children have
forsaken me, and sworn by [them that are] no gods: when I had fed
them to the full, they then committed adultery, and assembled
themselves by troops in the harlots' houses.

Jeremiah 16:20 Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they [are]
no gods?

Genesis 3:8 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in
the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid
themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of
the garden.

According to the trinity there must have been 5 pair of feet
walking in the garden in this verse. 1 pair for Adam, 1 pair for
Eve and three pair for the trinity that they were hiding from.
Of course the more scholarly of the trinitarians might suggest
that there were only 4 pair of feet actually walking because god
person #2 was riding on the right hand of god person #1.

Also considering the trinitarian attempt to preach plural gods
from Gen 1:26:

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after
our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the
sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over
all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon
the earth.

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his [own] image, in the image
of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Shouldn't verse 27 read "created they them"? And if the
"trinity" of three created Adam in "their image", where are the
other two Adam persons? We need two other "persons" here. I
mean, if one "person" can sit on the other "person"'s right hand
then where were Adam's two "co-equal" persons. Then we would
need a trinity of wives.

Pastor sTeve Winter
--
Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal /*/ PreRapture Ministry
http://www.onenesschristian.org for Bible studies (text and audio)

Asura Calibre
2004-01-18 16:39:01 EST

"Shan" <shankarees@yahoo.com> wrote in message
(message deleted due solely to being so long)

Shan, if you'd hit the nail on the head any harder I think you would've
split the board in two...I know exactly what you mean there, having turned
away from the church myself a few years back. (Not God mind you, just the
hypocrites, haters, and stuck-ups I had to share pews with.)

It's just a shame such insight is only on a newsgroup when the whole world
could stand to listen to it...

Ray Michael OKeeffe
2004-01-18 23:38:53 EST
> [...]
> we don't know it. The Whore of Babylon is the illusive and mysterious
> "I am going to heaven and you are not" which we are all clasping to
> that is driving many away from our Lord and Savior. Further, the same
> Whore of Babylon is the one which is speaking through us when we
> conclude who is going to hell for who they are or what they do while
> that is a matter between them and their maker.
>
> To go back to the trees and fruits, EXCLUSIONARY FANATICISM whether
> they are based on beliefs or what people do or are (Protestant,
> Catholic, Muslim, Jew, sinner, saint, gay, straight) are the BAD
> FRUITS of the BAD TREE.
>
> The BAD TREE is the WHORE OF BABYLON which is driving people away from
> the abundant grace, love and light that is JESUS CHRIST.
>
> Look for the Whore of Babylon in YOURSELVES and expunge it.

Shan
I agree with you 100%.
However, these things have grown into many institutions and polies and it
was these which I mentioned, and Misty also mentioned.

Fruits are important and tell the kind of tree.

All those who love God, obey His commandments, which are also based on love
for one another as He loves us.

As Jesus said, Many will come to Him in that day and say Lord, Lord, we
healed the sick and cast out demons in your name, and He will reply to them,
depart from me you who practice lawlessness, I never knew you.

I am not out to judge, just putting forward the facts, let each man judge
himself according to God's ways. Non violence, love, kindness, compassion,
caring, etc etc...

Peace and Good Will to all men.

It would seem that the end times message with the Mark of the Beast and
calculating the number of the beast have been something that I have been
predestined to do as signs miracles from God with maths in the languages.
The warning is still valid... but it is also God's plan that those who
perish by taking the Mark, worshipping the beast and his image, are weeded
out of the good crops according to God's perfect wisdom.

My message is not one that is needed for salvation, but one that is needed
for not being condemned as is warned in the Scriptures in Revelation
14:9-11. But also a warning as you have stated about fruit, for Jesus Blood
avails for those whose hearts are right with God. Not those who use it as a
licence to kill in God's name. Not those who practice their own lawless
desires thinking they have a get out of hell free card.

--
> [...]

> > > Then there is that which is going on behind the scenes in secret which
> > > will one day be revealed. But surely this is enough to beware of what
is
> > > to come. The stage is set.
> > >

> > > --
> > > Peace and Love
> > >
> > > Jesus is Lord
> > >
> > > The signs of the beast are here now!
> > > Pointing to Jesus return!
> > > www.id-chip.4t.com <http://www.id-chip.4t.com>
> > >
> > > Keep your eyes open and use your mind to see.
> > >
> > > Online NewsPaper about Signs of the End Times
> > > http://beast666.faithweb.com/paper/page1.html
> > >
> > > End times Homepage at...
> > > http://beast666.faithweb.com/
> > >
> > > Ray Michael O'Keeffe
> > > raymokeeffe@888hotmail.com <mailto:raymokeeffe@888hotmail.com>
> > > (Remove the 888 to email)
> > >
> > > (please do not send attachments for all mail with attachments is

Shan
2004-01-19 09:15:55 EST
"Asura Calibre" <ashurasg@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<V1DOb.14234$q4.7447@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net>...
> "Shan" <shankarees@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> (message deleted due solely to being so long)
>
> Shan, if you'd hit the nail on the head any harder I think you would've
> split the board in two...I know exactly what you mean there, having turned
> away from the church myself a few years back. (Not God mind you, just the
> hypocrites, haters, and stuck-ups I had to share pews with.)
>
> It's just a shame such insight is only on a newsgroup when the whole world
> could stand to listen to it...

Asura, please note that the "beast(s)" will or have already released
their deadliest insults, aggression and condemnation against me
because I am exposing them.

I am just as disgusted as you are and my passion for God is unshaken
because the compassionate father is not anything like the hypocrites
who monopolize him for themselves.

Shan

Shan
2004-01-19 09:21:22 EST
"Ray Michael OKeeffe" <raymokeeffe@888hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<xbJOb.18110$Wa.8223@news-server.bigpond.net.au>...
> "Shan" <shankarees@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Misty <""yardholler\"@Nospam,charter.net> wrote in message
> > > The antichrist will be just what he and every one before him is and
> > > every one after him will be.
> >
> > WRONG. You are looking in the wrong place. The anti-Christ is
> > illusive yet it is among you; it is in many of you. Look for it
> > inside you and expunge it.
> >
> > YOU ARE THE BEAST.
> >
> > THE WHORE OF BABYLON ARE EXCLUSIONARY CONSERVATIVE AND/OR
> > FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIANS, not to mention fundamentalist Muslims or
> > Orthodox Jews.
[snip]
> > The BAD TREE is the WHORE OF BABYLON which is driving people away from
> > the abundant grace, love and light that is JESUS CHRIST.
> >
> > Look for the Whore of Babylon in YOURSELVES and expunge it.
> >
> > Shan

You sum up the crux of what Jesus is all about in your line:
> I am not out to judge, just putting forward the facts, let each man judge
> himself according to God's ways. Non violence, love, kindness, compassion,
> caring, etc etc...

Well said.
Shan

> [...]
>
> Online NewsPaper about Signs of the End Times
> http://beast666.faithweb.com/paper/page1.html
>
> End times Homepage at...
> http://beast666.faithweb.com/
>
> Ray Michael O'Keeffe
> raymokeeffe@888hotmail.com
> (Remove the 888 to email)
>
> (please do not send attachments for all mail with attachments is filtered as
> junk mail and deleted)
>
> ====================================
>

> > > They are putting them selves in place of the son of the Creator God.
> > > This has been going on from the time "THE MAN OF SIN WAS REVEALED
> > > Many years ago even more then the prophetic 1260 days ago.
> > >
> > > The Beast will be much like a government but different them most other.
> > > and Kings would bow to them until it received it deadly wound. The it
> > > was subject to some other king.
> > >
> > > You may read all about this if you make a study in the bible Book of

Shan
2004-01-19 09:24:48 EST
Pastor Winter JNAHC <steve.NO-SPAM@prime.org> wrote in message news:<kbql001711as4jga44l7uqhv847ddjg5dg@4ax.com>...
> Misty <""yardholler\"@Nospam,charter.net> spake thusly and wrote:
>
> >The antichrist will be just what he and every one before him is and
> >every one after him will be.
>
> All trinity cults are equally antichrist with their mother
> church, the RCC, as they are merely "Catholic lite"?.

You are looking in the wrong place. The anti-Christ is
illusive yet it is among you; it is in many of you. Look for it
inside you and expunge it.

YOU ARE THE BEAST.

Note what this "pastor" spends his time on (see below). It is black magic.

Shan

> [...]
> person #2 was riding on the right hand of god person #1.
>
> Also considering the trinitarian attempt to preach plural gods
> from Gen 1:26:
>
> Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after
> our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the
> sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over
> all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon
> the earth.
>
> Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his [own] image, in the image
> of God created he him; male and female created he them.
>
> Shouldn't verse 27 read "created they them"? And if the
> "trinity" of three created Adam in "their image", where are the
> other two Adam persons? We need two other "persons" here. I
> mean, if one "person" can sit on the other "person"'s right hand
> then where were Adam's two "co-equal" persons. Then we would

Brian
2004-01-19 17:33:34 EST

>>> Ray Michael OKeeffe<raymokeeffe@888hotmail.com> 01/17/04 09:01AM >>>
>What will the Anti Christ beasts be like?

There are two equal and opposite errors into which our race can fall about demons.
One is to disbelieve in their existence. The other is to believe and to feel an
excessive and unhealthy interest in them. \ufffd C.S. Lewis, "The Screwtape Letters"