Bible Discussion: Universalist Christian On Death Row

Universalist Christian On Death Row

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Sharon
2004-01-13 18:13:06 EST
http://fundamentalists-anonymous.us/usa/index.php?s=05c468e119cc01aa4c946eea
7c7f6f01&act=ST&f=13&t=33&st=0&#entry116

Letter from a Christian Universalist Death Row Inmate.
(Includes photo).

I have finally received some responses from death row inmates which I'd
written, and I've got the very first letter on the web by one of them... if
anybody in these groups has time to write, please do, or if not, feel free
to visit the URL and even post a brief word, and I'll be glad to print it
out and stick it into my response to James Andrews... I'm positive these
guys I publish on the site, would love to recieve all the correspondence
they can get.

(I've got several letters on hand that I must yet transfer though -- I was
happy to receive every single letter too!... Thanks for everyone's time,
Sharon)

--
January 7, 2004

Dear Sharon,

Thank you for your interest in my views on faith/religion. I have enclosed
two items for you to publish on your website: The Testimony of James Douglas
Andrews and How to Become a Christian; both written by James D. Andrews. I
solicit comments on my items from every interested person.

.-= snipped content for brevity =-.

I welcome all who wish to write.
James D. Andrews

--

My mailing address is:
James D. Andrews (UDS)

Steve Knight
2004-01-13 19:48:52 EST
On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 23:13:06 GMT, "sharon" <*...@....com> wrote:

>http://fundamentalists-anonymous.us/usa/index.php?s=05c468e119cc01aa4c946eea
>7c7f6f01&act=ST&f=13&t=33&st=0&#entry116
>
>Letter from a Christian Universalist Death Row Inmate.
>(Includes photo).

How pathetic. Soliciting vicious death row scum about how religious
they are. There's always a new level of perversions for you
christians.

Why don't you ask the victims how wonderful it was to have someone
viciously murdered so 'they' could find your magic pixie.

It must make them feel great, that through your efforts, the killer
gets peace and serenity. Heaven forbid some guy hacking to death a
three year old should feel any fear or apprehension.

Thanks for putting a smile on their face. Thanks for turning
punishment into reward.

Warlord Steve]
BAAWA
www.sonic.net/~wooly

GENTLEOWL SPIRIT
2004-01-13 22:13:18 EST

"Steve Knight" <> wrote in message
> On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 23:13:06 GMT, "sharon" <wrote:
>

>http://fundamentalists-anonymous.us/usa/index.php?s=05c468e119cc01aa4c946ee
> >7c7f6f01&act=ST&f=13&t=33&st=0&#entry116
> >
> >Letter from a Christian Universalist Death Row Inmate.
> >(Includes photo).
>
> How pathetic. Soliciting vicious death row scum about how religious
> they are. There's always a new level of perversions for you
> christians.
>
> Why don't you ask the victims how wonderful it was to have someone
> viciously murdered so 'they' could find your magic pixie.
>
> It must make them feel great, that through your efforts, the killer
> gets peace and serenity. Heaven forbid some guy hacking to death a
> three year old should feel any fear or apprehension.
>
> Thanks for putting a smile on their face. Thanks for turning
> punishment into reward.
>
> Warlord Steve]
> BAAWA
> www.sonic.net/~wooly

Steve,
When a man who has been sentenced to death, once the day of execution
arrives, we are not killing the same man who was sentenced. Many changes
occur while this person is incarcerated. And we can thank prison ministries
for such changes. Also, I thank God for this as many men have been found
not guilty during their incarceration.
Peace with God
Sioux

Jani
2004-01-13 22:40:24 EST

"GENTLEOWL SPIRIT" <lemaj@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> "Steve Knight" <> wrote in message
> > On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 23:13:06 GMT, "sharon" <wrote:
> >

>http://fundamentalists-anonymous.us/usa/index.php?s=05c468e119cc01aa4c946ee
> > >7c7f6f01&act=ST&f=13&t=33&st=0&#entry116
> > >
> > >Letter from a Christian Universalist Death Row Inmate.
> > >(Includes photo).
> >
> > How pathetic. Soliciting vicious death row scum about how religious
> > they are. There's always a new level of perversions for you
> > christians.
> >
> > Why don't you ask the victims how wonderful it was to have someone
> > viciously murdered so 'they' could find your magic pixie.
> >
> > It must make them feel great, that through your efforts, the killer
> > gets peace and serenity. Heaven forbid some guy hacking to death a
> > three year old should feel any fear or apprehension.
> >
> > Thanks for putting a smile on their face. Thanks for turning
> > punishment into reward.
> >
> > Warlord Steve]
> > BAAWA
> > www.sonic.net/~wooly
>
> Steve,
> When a man who has been sentenced to death, once the day of execution
> arrives, we are not killing the same man who was sentenced. Many changes
> occur while this person is incarcerated.

Imminent and certain death concentrates the mind wonderfully, yes. So, what
do you recommend that a convicted murderer should do, to make recompense to
his victim's family, if these "changes" include an understanding of and
regret for his actions?

And we can thank prison ministries
> for such changes. Also, I thank God for this as many men have been found
> not guilty during their incarceration.

Then if they are not guilty, why would change be necessary?

Jani

HeLovesYou
2004-01-13 23:47:18 EST
> occur while this person is incarcerated. And we can thank prison
ministries
> for such changes

Sioux, isn't Chuch Colton one who does a lot with the prison ministries.
Are you familiar much with him? I have heard him from time to time, but it
has been a while. I am glad for this type of a ministry.

:o)
"GENTLEOWL SPIRIT" <lemaj@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> "Steve Knight" <> wrote in message
> > On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 23:13:06 GMT, "sharon" <wrote:
> >

>http://fundamentalists-anonymous.us/usa/index.php?s=05c468e119cc01aa4c946ee
> > >7c7f6f01&act=ST&f=13&t=33&st=0&#entry116
> > >
> > >Letter from a Christian Universalist Death Row Inmate.
> > >(Includes photo).
> >
> > How pathetic. Soliciting vicious death row scum about how religious
> > they are. There's always a new level of perversions for you
> > christians.
> >
> > Why don't you ask the victims how wonderful it was to have someone
> > viciously murdered so 'they' could find your magic pixie.
> >
> > It must make them feel great, that through your efforts, the killer
> > gets peace and serenity. Heaven forbid some guy hacking to death a
> > three year old should feel any fear or apprehension.
> >
> > Thanks for putting a smile on their face. Thanks for turning
> > punishment into reward.
> >
> > Warlord Steve]
> > BAAWA
> > www.sonic.net/~wooly
>
> Steve,
> When a man who has been sentenced to death, once the day of execution
> arrives, we are not killing the same man who was sentenced. Many changes
> occur while this person is incarcerated. And we can thank prison
ministries
> for such changes. Also, I thank God for this as many men have been found
> not guilty during their incarceration.
> Peace with God
> Sioux

GENTLEOWL SPIRIT
2004-01-13 23:59:35 EST

"Jani" <wrote in message ...

> "GENTLEOWL SPIRIT" <wrote in message

> > > How pathetic. Soliciting vicious death row scum about how religious
> > > they are. There's always a new level of perversions for you
> > > christians.
> > >
> > > Why don't you ask the victims how wonderful it was to have someone
> > > viciously murdered so 'they' could find your magic pixie.
> > >
> > > It must make them feel great, that through your efforts, the killer
> > > gets peace and serenity. Heaven forbid some guy hacking to death a
> > > three year old should feel any fear or apprehension.
> > >
> > > Thanks for putting a smile on their face. Thanks for turning
> > > punishment into reward.
> > >
> > > Warlord Steve]
> > > BAAWA
> > > www.sonic.net/~wooly
> >
> > Steve,
> > When a man who has been sentenced to death, once the day of execution
> > arrives, we are not killing the same man who was sentenced. Many
changes
> > occur while this person is incarcerated.
>
> Imminent and certain death concentrates the mind wonderfully, yes. So,
what
> do you recommend that a convicted murderer should do, to make recompense
> his victim's family, if these "changes" include an understanding of and
> regret for his actions?

Jani, I do not recommend anything other than what the courts have
recommended. Because the Supreme God will judge him. The Most High who
shall someday judge us all.

> And we can thank prison ministries
> > for such changes. Also, I thank God for this as many men have been
found
> > not guilty during their incarceration.
>
> Then if they are not guilty, why would change be necessary?

It appears as though you are looking for an argument Jani which I am not.
I've worked in the criminal system for 32 years and I've seen many people
change.
I bid you peace,
Sioux

GENTLEOWL SPIRIT
2004-01-14 00:23:30 EST

"HeLovesYou" > wrote in message ...
> > occur while this person is incarcerated. And we can thank prison
> ministries
> > for such changes
>
> Sioux, isn't Chuch Colton one who does a lot with the prison ministries.
> Are you familiar much with him? I have heard him from time to time, but
it
> has been a while. I am glad for this type of a ministry.
>
> :o)
> "GENTLEOWL SPIRIT" wrote in message
> >
> > "Steve Knight" <> wrote in message
> > > , "sharon" <wrote:

> > > Letter from a Christian Universalist Death Row Inmate.
> > >
> > > How pathetic. Soliciting vicious death row scum about how religious
> > > they are. There's always a new level of perversions for you
> > > christians.
> > >
> > > Why don't you ask the victims how wonderful it was to have someone
> > > viciously murdered so 'they' could find your magic pixie.
> > >
> > > It must make them feel great, that through your efforts, the killer
> > > gets peace and serenity. Heaven forbid some guy hacking to death a
> > > three year old should feel any fear or apprehension.
> > >
> > > Thanks for putting a smile on their face. Thanks for turning
> > > punishment into reward.
> > >
> > > Warlord Steve]
> > > BAAWA
> > > www.sonic.net/~wooly
> >
> > Steve,
> > When a man who has been sentenced to death, once the day of execution
> > arrives, we are not killing the same man who was sentenced. Many
changes
> > occur while this person is incarcerated. And we can thank prison
> ministries
> > for such changes. Also, I thank God for this as many men have been
found
> > not guilty during their incarceration.
> > Peace with God
> > Sioux

Faye, I've never heard of that particular ministry. Although I know there
are several for which I thank the Lord.
Walk In Peace
Sioux

Christopher A. Lee
2004-01-14 02:48:20 EST
On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 22:13:18 -0500, "GENTLEOWL SPIRIT"
<*j@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>"Steve Knight" <> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 23:13:06 GMT, "sharon" <wrote:
>>

>>http://fundamentalists-anonymous.us/usa/index.php?s=05c468e119cc01aa4c946ee
>> >7c7f6f01&act=ST&f=13&t=33&st=0&#entry116
>> >
>> >Letter from a Christian Universalist Death Row Inmate.
>> >(Includes photo).
>>
>> How pathetic. Soliciting vicious death row scum about how religious
>> they are. There's always a new level of perversions for you
>> christians.
>>
>> Why don't you ask the victims how wonderful it was to have someone
>> viciously murdered so 'they' could find your magic pixie.
>>
>> It must make them feel great, that through your efforts, the killer
>> gets peace and serenity. Heaven forbid some guy hacking to death a
>> three year old should feel any fear or apprehension.
>>
>> Thanks for putting a smile on their face. Thanks for turning
>> punishment into reward.
>>
>> Warlord Steve]
>> BAAWA
>> www.sonic.net/~wooly
>
>Steve,
>When a man who has been sentenced to death, once the day of execution
>arrives, we are not killing the same man who was sentenced. Many changes
>occur while this person is incarcerated. And we can thank prison ministries
>for such changes. Also, I thank God for this as many men have been found
>not guilty during their incarceration.

Fuck you, prison ministries and your pretend friend.

>Peace with God

Piece of dogshit.

>Sioux

Christopher A. Lee
2004-01-14 02:50:01 EST
On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 22:47:18 -0600, "HeLovesYou" <fprimeau@ndak.net>
wrote:

>> occur while this person is incarcerated. And we can thank prison
>ministries
>> for such changes
>
>Sioux, isn't Chuch Colton one who does a lot with the prison ministries.
>Are you familiar much with him? I have heard him from time to time, but it
>has been a while. I am glad for this type of a ministry.

Colson was one of Nixon's sleazes, and he lies to this day about
atheists. Eg he disseminates Vit'z vicious slanders and libes about us
as part of his "ministry".

Mike Bugal
2004-01-14 06:37:38 EST

> "HeLovesYou" > wrote in message ...
> > > occur while this person is incarcerated. And we can thank prison
> > ministries
> > > for such changes
> >
> > Sioux, isn't Chuch Colton one who does a lot with the prison ministries.
> > Are you familiar much with him? I have heard him from time to time, but
> it
> > has been a while. I am glad for this type of a ministry.
> >
> > :o)

> > > Steve,
> > > When a man who has been sentenced to death, once the day of execution
> > > arrives, we are not killing the same man who was sentenced. Many
> changes
> > > occur while this person is incarcerated. And we can thank prison
> > ministries
> > > for such changes. Also, I thank God for this as many men have been
> found
> > > not guilty during their incarceration.
> > > Peace with God
> > > Sioux
> > >
> Faye, I've never heard of that particular ministry. Although I know there
> are several for which I thank the Lord.
> Walk In Peace
> Sioux

It's Chuck *Colson* and the ministry is Prison Fellowship Ministries... they are
the biggest of their kind. They train local churches and ministerial alliances
to go into the prisons and conduct Bible studies and visitation. I was the head
of that ministry when I was with the Montgomery City Ministerial Alliance over
in east central Missouri and am well acquainted with their work. In fact, in my
bookcase next to this very computer I have my training manual for them. :-)

His and Yours,

Mike Bugal
Heartland Chapel Ministries
http://www.heartlandchapel.org