Bible Discussion: They Died In Their Sleep.

They Died In Their Sleep.

Red Dragon
2003-12-31 22:58:13 EST
Exactly what is God's intention when he rubbed out 20,000 Iranians in their
sleep in BAM, just right after Christmas?. He gave them no notice
whatsoever. That was the worstest way to die (worser that worst), when
one die with all the loose strings dangling. The soul cannot rest in
peace.

Is God hinting to them to wise up to Bush's warning of Nuclear Weapons
development? Is God saying, this is just a warning? Teheran could be
next.

Khoon

Rm -rf Linux
2004-01-01 00:05:13 EST

"Red Dragon" <tasek@pc.jaring.my> wrote in message
> Exactly what is God's intention when he rubbed out 20,000 Iranians in
their
> sleep in BAM, just right after Christmas?. He gave them no notice
> whatsoever. That was the worstest way to die (worser that worst), when
> one die with all the loose strings dangling. The soul cannot rest in
> peace.
>
> Is God hinting to them to wise up to Bush's warning of Nuclear Weapons
> development? Is God saying, this is just a warning? Teheran could be
> next.
>
> Khoon

I have to admit that I kind of enjoy the conspiracy theories that the
earthquakes were set off by American bombs.

Sharon
2004-01-01 21:07:56 EST

"Red Dragon" <tasek@pc.jaring.my> wrote in message
> Exactly what is God's intention when he rubbed out 20,000 Iranians in
their
> sleep in BAM, just right after Christmas?. He gave them no notice
> whatsoever. That was the worstest way to die (worser that worst), when
> one die with all the loose strings dangling. The soul cannot rest in
> peace.
>
> Is God hinting to them to wise up to Bush's warning of Nuclear Weapons
> development? Is God saying, this is just a warning? Teheran could be
> next.
>
> Khoon

When I opened this thread I assumed it was about the dinosaur debate... if
they were cold-blooded... a giant object hits the earth, creating a 100
kilometer crater and darkens the skies... creating a lack of sunlight for
plants to grow... creating starvation for the dinosaurs and the Ice Age
came -- and "they died in their sleep". Never judge a thread by its title.

Dr. DuFonet
2004-01-01 23:42:54 EST

"sharon" <*...@....com> wrote in message

> "Red Dragon" <tasek@pc.jaring.my> wrote in message
> > Exactly what is God's intention when he rubbed out 20,000 Iranians in
> their
> > sleep in BAM, just right after Christmas?. He gave them no notice
> > whatsoever. That was the worstest way to die (worser that worst), when
> > one die with all the loose strings dangling. The soul cannot rest in
> > peace.
> >
> > Is God hinting to them to wise up to Bush's warning of Nuclear Weapons
> > development? Is God saying, this is just a warning? Teheran could be
> > next.
> >
> > Khoon
> >

> When I opened this thread I assumed it was about the dinosaur debate... if
> they were cold-blooded... a giant object hits the earth, creating a 100
> kilometer crater and darkens the skies... creating a lack of sunlight for
> plants to grow... creating starvation for the dinosaurs and the Ice Age
> came -- and "they died in their sleep". Never judge a thread by its title.

Whem I saw this thread I thought it was about dying in sleep.
--
Freedom of thought entails no "Intellectual Property".

Red Dragon
2004-01-02 19:55:18 EST
The dinos did not die in their sleep. They died in agonizing starvation.
They were given several months notice of their death. They finally ended up
eating up each other.
Earthquake victims go to bed healthy and smiling and never wake up again.
Cancer patients are generally given 6 months notice if not more. That is
why cancer can be classified as a kind disease.

This is besides the point. The puzzling question is, what is God's plan
when he creates tragedies to exterminate his children in the thousands for
no apparent reasons. We knew of his anger of man's decadence such as in
Sodom and Gomorrah and the Noah's incident.
However, how does one explain tragedies like the earthquake in Bam,
Titanic, Pompeii's obliteration by Mt. Vesuvius, drowned victims of
typhoon in Bangladesh, and even the Holocaust. The good and the bad, the
guilty and the innocents had all their lives snuffed out indiscriminately.

In the Evolutionary Theory, this is easily explained. Life goes on
following the Binomial Theorem. Like flipping the coin. It can be head or
tail. If head, it is a male, tail, it is female. Head you get wrinkled
skin, tail, you get smooth skin. Head, you look like your father, tail,
you look like your mother. Head, you get to wake up the next morning.
Tail, you are in Heaven.

Khoon.

Khoon

"sharon" <*...@....com> wrote in message

> "Red Dragon" <tasek@pc.jaring.my> wrote in message
> > Exactly what is God's intention when he rubbed out 20,000 Iranians in
> their
> > sleep in BAM, just right after Christmas?. He gave them no notice
> > whatsoever. That was the worstest way to die (worser that worst), when
> > one die with all the loose strings dangling. The soul cannot rest in
> > peace.
> >
> > Is God hinting to them to wise up to Bush's warning of Nuclear Weapons
> > development? Is God saying, this is just a warning? Teheran could be

> > next.
> >
> > Khoon
> >

> When I opened this thread I assumed it was about the dinosaur debate... if
> they were cold-blooded... a giant object hits the earth, creating a 100
> kilometer crater and darkens the skies... creating a lack of sunlight for
> plants to grow... creating starvation for the dinosaurs and the Ice Age
> came -- and "they died in their sleep". Never judge a thread by its title.

Pastor Dave
2004-01-03 07:16:51 EST
On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 08:55:18 +0800, "Red Dragon"
<*k@pc.jaring.my> spake thusly:

>The dinos did not die in their sleep. They died in agonizing starvation.
>They were given several months notice of their death. They finally ended up
>eating up each other.
>Earthquake victims go to bed healthy and smiling and never wake up again.
>Cancer patients are generally given 6 months notice if not more. That is
>why cancer can be classified as a kind disease.
>
>This is besides the point. The puzzling question is, what is God's plan
>when he creates tragedies to exterminate his children in the thousands for
>no apparent reasons. We knew of his anger of man's decadence such as in
>Sodom and Gomorrah and the Noah's incident.
>However, how does one explain tragedies like the earthquake in Bam,
>Titanic, Pompeii's obliteration by Mt. Vesuvius, drowned victims of
>typhoon in Bangladesh, and even the Holocaust. The good and the bad, the
>guilty and the innocents had all their lives snuffed out indiscriminately.
>
>In the Evolutionary Theory, this is easily explained. Life goes on
>following the Binomial Theorem. Like flipping the coin. It can be head or
>tail. If head, it is a male, tail, it is female. Head you get wrinkled
>skin, tail, you get smooth skin. Head, you look like your father, tail,
>you look like your mother. Head, you get to wake up the next morning.
>Tail, you are in Heaven.

Straw man. What you have failed to do, is to blame man
for the actions of man.

--

Pastor Dave Raymond

"As for me, I have not hastened from being a pastor
to follow thee: neither have I desired the woeful day;
thou knowest: that which came out of my lips was right
before thee." - Jeremiah 17:16

In the beginning, God created...

And He did it in six days and said
He did it in six days (Exodus 20:11).