Bible Discussion: I Heard The Voice Of The Lord Speak IN ENGLISH

I Heard The Voice Of The Lord Speak IN ENGLISH

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Sharon
2003-12-24 14:44:56 EST
I heard the voice of the Almighty speaking to me... in plain, clear
English...

God personally gave his promise not to strike, and that he will gladly
with-hold his wrath upon Christians who accept evolution and the old age of
the earth until what time (if any) science unravels more secrets of the
cosmos.

TCS
2003-12-24 14:58:53 EST
On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 19:44:56 GMT, sharon <> wrote:
>I heard the voice of the Almighty speaking to me... in plain, clear
>English...

they now have medications to help you not hear voices.

Sharon
2003-12-24 15:04:51 EST

"TCS" <The-Central-Scrutinizer@p.o.b.o.x.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 19:44:56 GMT, sharon <> wrote:
> >I heard the voice of the Almighty speaking to me... in plain, clear
> >English...
>
> they now have medications to help you not hear voices.

Tell that to alt.religion.christian.pentecostal.

Sharon
2003-12-24 15:55:23 EST
"TCS" <The-Central-Scrutinizer@p.o.b.o.x.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 19:44:56 GMT, sharon <> wrote:
> >I heard the voice of the Almighty speaking to me... in plain, clear
> >English...
>
> they now have medications to help you not hear voices.

So which is more dangerous --- those who claim to hear God speak, or those
who claim to speak for God.

you think they've got medications to cure evil?

TCS
2003-12-24 16:07:55 EST
On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 20:55:23 GMT, sharon <> wrote:
>"TCS" <The-Central-Scrutinizer@p.o.b.o.x.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 19:44:56 GMT, sharon <> wrote:
>> >I heard the voice of the Almighty speaking to me... in plain, clear
>> >English...
>>
>> they now have medications to help you not hear voices.
>>

>So which is more dangerous --- those who claim to hear God speak, or those
>who claim to speak for God.
what's the difference?

What's really dangerous are mindless idiots who believe every stupid story
they hear and are willing to kill follow those stories.

>you think they've got medications to cure evil?
they can help cure auditory halucinations.

Bluskie
2003-12-24 18:41:33 EST
"sharon" <*...@....com> wrote in message news:<6130e0b2de537507375d1d76d316c242@news.secureusenet.com>...
> I heard the voice of the Almighty speaking to me... in plain, clear
> English...
>
> God personally gave his promise not to strike, and that he will gladly
> with-hold his wrath upon Christians who accept evolution and the old age of
> the earth until what time (if any) science unravels more secrets of the
> cosmos.

Retard.

Johac
2003-12-24 19:13:47 EST
In article <6130e0b2de537507375d1d76d316c242@news.secureusenet.com>,
"sharon" <*...@....com> wrote:

> I heard the voice of the Almighty speaking to me... in plain, clear
> English...
>
> God personally gave his promise not to strike, and that he will gladly
> with-hold his wrath upon Christians who accept evolution and the old age of
> the earth until what time (if any) science unravels more secrets of the
> cosmos.

Get help.
--
John Hachmann, aa #1782

- Question authority. Now more than ever. -

Al Klein
2003-12-24 21:04:31 EST
On 24 Dec 2003 15:41:33 -0800, wildbluskies@hotmail.com (bluskie)
posted to alt.atheism:

>"sharon" <*...@....com> wrote in message news:<6130e0b2de537507375d1d76d316c242@news.secureusenet.com>...
>> I heard the voice of the Almighty speaking to me... in plain, clear
>> English...

>> God personally gave his promise not to strike, and that he will gladly
>> with-hold his wrath upon Christians who accept evolution and the old age of
>> the earth until what time (if any) science unravels more secrets of the
>> cosmos.

>Retard.

And she claims to be agnostic.
--
"The doctrine that the earth is neither the center of the universe nor immovable, but
moves even with a daily rotation, is absurd, and both philosophically and theologically

Libertarius
2003-12-24 22:43:57 EST
===>Ah, so he is now speaking in tongues!

Dr. DuFonet
2003-12-24 23:08:57 EST

"sharon" <*...@....com> wrote in message
> I heard the voice of the Almighty speaking to me... in plain, clear
> English...
>
> God personally gave his promise not to strike, and that he will gladly
> with-hold his wrath upon Christians who accept evolution and the old age
of
> the earth until what time (if any) science unravels more secrets of the
> cosmos.

What union do you belong to?

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)