Bible Discussion: Trash From UPC, Robert Taylor Advocated Child Abuse On USENET

Trash From UPC, Robert Taylor Advocated Child Abuse On USENET

Pastor Winter JNAHC
2003-12-20 02:30:51 EST
Robert Taylor is one of the spiritual dimbulbs deceived
into joining Mark Bassett in sin. No real Christian should
call Robert Taylor a "brother". Since his decent into
sin with Mark Bassett Taylor has done several things
to betray his true nature.

From: "Robert D. and Linda J. Taylor" <roblin@bellsouth.net>
<snip>
>happening. She spoke and said, "all I know to do is Pray
>and ask God for help". I told her that is what she must
>do......trust God and Pray for guidance.

So far so good, but then Robert Taylor went on to say:

>I did give her reference to what happened to a guy
>I work with, recently. His daughter had been extremely
>disobedient, and had been >giving him some trouble. She
>is around 14. He asked her to clean the mess up in the
>kitchen and she told him she was not going to do
>it!......He said he became so outraged at her that
>he "boxed" her across the jaw!......
>He told me that it had been two weeks since that happened,
>and he could not ask for a more pleasant young lady.
<snip>

Now how is Robert Taylor not advocating child abuse as he
expounds on the benefits of boxing a 14 year old girl?

Of course scum like John Fraser and filth like Mark
Bassett are going to join Taylor in his lying, but
his post was published worldwide as
3*C@bellsouth.net

Any of you real Oneness people had better think twice
before you put your integrity where Bassett's and Taylor's
are.

Let any real Christians also join with me in prayer that
Robert Taylor would be the last that reprobate Bassett
deceives into hell with him, and pray that the Lord
would reward Taylor according to his works lest he
deceive more souls into the sewer with him.

Pastor Winter
--
"Winters, you are a blabbering heretic. In a truly godly
nation you would be executed for publicly promoting your

Steven Buehler
2003-12-20 11:44:24 EST
4/15/2002 - Steve Winter files a civil lawsuit in Durham against 22
defendants; the bulk of the lawsuit has no basis in fact or law and attempts
to rewrite the Communications Decency Act, a federal law. The case is
subsequently removed to Federal Court by the corporations sued (which
included AT&T, Verizon, Yahoo, Gospel Communications).

7/16/2002 - Late by up to three months on motions to dimiss filed by several
defendants, Winter files an out-of-time request to extend his time to
respond, to respond to all pending motions to dismiss with a single
pleading, and to remand the case back to the state courts. Before the court
has an opportunity to entertain Winter's motion, Winter files his
"consolidated" brief anyway, in flagrant disregard for the court. on
8/19/2003 and 8/22/2003 his motions are subsequently denied and all
defendants who responded to the lawsuit are granted their motions to
dismiss.

9/22/2003 - Winter files a notice of appeal to the Fourth Circuit Court of
Appeal. The Court issues an order directing informal briefs to be filed
with the Court and denies Winter's motion for formal briefs. Winter ignores
the court's order a files a 27-page formal brief with the Court, requiring
the appelees to expend increased time and expense to file similar length
informal briefs in response.

*ALL* of this is documented, including copies of all available court
documents, at http://winterfiles.sanctuaryweb.org.

Hans
2003-12-20 14:56:24 EST

"Steven Buehler" <steven@sanctuaryweb.org> wrote in message
> 4/15/2002 - Steve Winter files a civil lawsuit in Durham against 22
> defendants; the bulk of the lawsuit has no basis in fact or law and
attempts
> to rewrite the Communications Decency Act, a federal law. The case is
> subsequently removed to Federal Court by the corporations sued (which
> included AT&T, Verizon, Yahoo, Gospel Communications).
>
> 7/16/2002 - Late by up to three months on motions to dimiss filed by
several
> defendants, Winter files an out-of-time request to extend his time to
> respond, to respond to all pending motions to dismiss with a single
> pleading, and to remand the case back to the state courts. Before the
court
> has an opportunity to entertain Winter's motion, Winter files his
> "consolidated" brief anyway, in flagrant disregard for the court. on
> 8/19/2003 and 8/22/2003 his motions are subsequently denied and all
> defendants who responded to the lawsuit are granted their motions to
> dismiss.
>
> 9/22/2003 - Winter files a notice of appeal to the Fourth Circuit Court of
> Appeal. The Court issues an order directing informal briefs to be filed
> with the Court and denies Winter's motion for formal briefs. Winter
ignores
> the court's order a files a 27-page formal brief with the Court, requiring
> the appelees to expend increased time and expense to file similar length
> informal briefs in response.
>
> *ALL* of this is documented, including copies of all available court
> documents, at http://winterfiles.sanctuaryweb.org.

Winter is just a contentious strife-seeker. I have him on ignore. His
presence does not edify, rather it corrupts. Ye shall know them by their
fruits.

Brian
2003-12-20 18:00:33 EST

"Steven Buehler" <steven@sanctuaryweb.org> wrote in message
> 4/15/2002 - Steve Winter files a civil lawsuit in Durham against 22
> defendants; the bulk of the lawsuit has no basis in fact or law and
attempts
> to rewrite the Communications Decency Act, a federal law. The case is
> subsequently removed to Federal Court by the corporations sued (which
> included AT&T, Verizon, Yahoo, Gospel Communications).
>
> 7/16/2002 - Late by up to three months on motions to dimiss filed by
several
> defendants, Winter files an out-of-time request to extend his time to
> respond, to respond to all pending motions to dismiss with a single
> pleading, and to remand the case back to the state courts. Before the
court
> has an opportunity to entertain Winter's motion, Winter files his
> "consolidated" brief anyway, in flagrant disregard for the court. on
> 8/19/2003 and 8/22/2003 his motions are subsequently denied and all
> defendants who responded to the lawsuit are granted their motions to
> dismiss.
>
> 9/22/2003 - Winter files a notice of appeal to the Fourth Circuit Court of
> Appeal. The Court issues an order directing informal briefs to be filed
> with the Court and denies Winter's motion for formal briefs. Winter
ignores
> the court's order a files a 27-page formal brief with the Court, requiring
> the appelees to expend increased time and expense to file similar length
> informal briefs in response.
>
> *ALL* of this is documented, including copies of all available court
> documents, at http://winterfiles.sanctuaryweb.org.

I hope the appeals court grants Yahoo's last request, that the cost of this
appeal be borne by the appellants.

Pastor Winter JNAHC
2003-12-20 20:23:43 EST
"Hans" <nospam@anonydomain.com> spake thusly and wrote
(or is it the filthy false-christian scum
"Hans Broesicke" <hbroesicke@charter.net> , eh?):

>Pastor Winter, I sense absolutely no love coming from you. Jesus was the
>embodiment of love. Search your motives.

The gutless anon false-christian scum "Hans" and filth like him
only consider the lies and fables that please them to be
"loving". Just look at the level of filth that will try to
defend Taylor in his sin.

>Calling people "scum," etc.... this is evil speaking. Jesus never called
>anyone scum.

I believe that some of you folks have some serious misconceptions
about the Lord of the Bible, who was the perfect example for the
Christian..

I Peter 2:21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ
also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should
follow his steps:
I Peter 2:22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his
mouth:
I Peter 2:23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he
suffered, he threatened not; but committed [himself] to him that
judgeth righteously:

But let us also look at a particular situation that shows us the
Lord exhibiting unusual behaviour; and that is, when he
encountered false preachers, false religionists, deceivers like
the false-christian scum "Hans Broesicke"

Matthew 23:33 [Ye] serpents, [ye] generation of vipers, how can
ye escape the damnation of hell?

Matthew 23:27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear
beautiful outward, but are within full of dead [men's] bones, and
of all uncleanness.

Looking carefully at verse 27. In our modern language "full of
dead men's bones and all uncleanliness" would roughly translate
as the modern term "scum". That tells me that if the Lord was
walking our streets today and encountered a denominal trinitarian
deceiver like the gutless false-christian scum Hans Broesicke,
that He would call him/her/it "scum", "snake", "hypocrite".

"Love incarnate" didn't coddle false preachers. The Apostle Paul
instructs us should we encounter anyone like Hans Broesicke
preaching other than the original Acts 2:38 message:

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any
other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you,
let him be accursed.

(Check out Acts 19, if you have any doubts that Paul adhered to
the Acts 2:38 re-birth of WATER and SPIRIT.)

Would Jesus Christ call you and/or your preacher "scum" ? If
he's not preaching the Acts 2:38 Apostolic message, He sure
would! And so would I!

I hope this helps.

Pastor sTeve Winter
--
Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal /*/ PreRapture Ministry
http://www.pentecostal.biz for Bible studies (text and audio)

Bootstrap Bill
2003-12-21 05:36:20 EST

"Hans" <nospam@anonydomain.com> wrote in message
>Ye shall know them by their
> fruits.

And what a fruit he is....

Pastor Winter JNAHC
2003-12-21 23:08:46 EST
William Price <wprice5@houston.rr.com> spake thusly and wrote:

>Ladies and Gentlemen,
>Behold the Internet's oldest living example of how a believer should
>not act

Wow, just look at the level of slime crawling out of the sewer
to defend reprobate Taylor in the indefensible!

Some out here might remember fruitcake William Price
as he would go back and forth between trinity and oneness
every week or so. Trying to play "preacher".

See what the little false-christian scum William
Price knowingly endorses and supports at

http://www.impsmail.org/bassett.html

and

http://www.impsmail.org/jerrmoon.html

"I support Bro. Bassett and Bro. Moon..." - William M Price 2003

William has quit denying his support for Bassett and Moon.

Pastor Winter
--
Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal /*/ PreRapture Ministry
http://www.pentecostal.biz for Bible studies (text and audio)
Have you obeyed Acts 2:38 as Paul taught in Acts 19:4-6?
Email adwords-support@google.com to let them know how you feel about
their blatant religious discrimination against www.prerapture.org

Steven Buehler
2003-12-31 15:38:07 EST
Here is an interesting case of one who is totally incapable of
independent thought. Note the context concerns Mr. Robert Taylor, but
he brings up Bassett and Moon!

http://winterfiles.sanctuaryweb.org

SWB