Bible Discussion: I Have Missed Posting

I Have Missed Posting

IknowHimDoYou
2003-12-11 19:14:59 EST
Sorry for the missed postings the last few days.

It seems my ISP had mutated their address down to 3 numbers and they had
the audasity to say they had GAINED information!

Can you believe that?

--
Recte Faciendo Neminem Timeas

Is it opinion? Is it fact? Is it truth?

;o
2003-12-11 20:39:02 EST
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:14:59 -0800, IknowHim@leavingsoon.com
(IknowHimDoYou) wrote the following funny stuff in Usenet News'Froups!
:

>Is it opinion? Is it fact? Is it truth?

It's a bird---- it's a plane- It's SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!! :O)

welcome back

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~JESUS is the ROCK!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tom
2003-12-11 20:48:30 EST

"IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
>YM1: Sorry for the missed postings the last few days.
>
> It seems my ISP had mutated their address down to 3 numbers and they had
> the audasity to say they had GAINED information!
>
> Can you believe that?
>
> --
> Recte Faciendo Neminem Timeas
>
> Is it opinion? Is it fact? Is it truth?

Tom: Missed postings from you????? If that is the case I can't think of a
greater tragedy :-).

Michael
2003-12-11 22:55:22 EST
In article <IknowHim-1112031614590001@pm1-06.kalama.com>,
I*m@leavingsoon.com (IknowHimDoYou) wrote:

> Sorry for the missed postings the last few days.
>
> It seems my ISP had mutated their address down to 3 numbers and they had
> the audasity to say they had GAINED information!
>
> Can you believe that?

Kind of shakes the religious foundations of evolutionism, doesn't it?

_AnonCoward
2003-12-12 11:05:06 EST
"IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
: Sorry for the missed postings the last few days.
:
: It seems my ISP had mutated their address down to 3 numbers and
: they had the audasity to say they had GAINED information!

Ralf:
Nah, they just "adapted" and functionaly previously hidden by all that
extra information they lost is now being revealed.

Ralf
* ^~^ ^~^ *
* _ {~ ~} {~ ~} _ *
* /_``>*< >*<''_\ *
* (\--_)++) (++(_--/) *
There are no advanced students in Aikido - there are only
competent beginners. There are no advanced techniques -
only the correct application of basic principles.

Tom
2003-12-12 12:20:20 EST

"Michael" <mikeburt@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> In article <IknowHim-1112031614590001@pm1-06.kalama.com>,
> IknowHim@leavingsoon.com (IknowHimDoYou) wrote:
>
> > Sorry for the missed postings the last few days.
> >
> > It seems my ISP had mutated their address down to 3 numbers and they had
> > the audasity to say they had GAINED information!
> >
> > Can you believe that?
>
>Burt: Kind of shakes the religious foundations of evolutionism, doesn't it?

Tom: Tee hee hee, not the foundations of the real TOE but since you have
your own personal strawman TOE who knows what happens to that

Don
2003-12-13 01:37:10 EST
(IknowHimDoYou) wrote:

>Sorry for the missed postings the last few days.
>
>It seems my ISP had mutated their address down to 3 numbers and they had
>the audasity to say they had GAINED information!
>
>Can you believe that?

Actually, it is annoying to constantly read post after post of yours
that is not yours...it is simply copy/paste from another web/page.
What if each of the regulars posted some COPIED article every day?

I am far more interested in the thoughts of an honest individual (or
evan a dishonest individual) since it is at least usually THEIR own
thoughts, not some stolen/copied article!!!

Once in a while is OK but not exclusively as you feel some bizarre
need to post, simply filling up this newsgroup with that crap.

Hmmm...I may try that, just copying/pasting article after article like
you do.

D*

"It is indeed probable that more harm and misery
have been caused by men determined to use coercion
to stamp out a moral evil than by men intent on doing evil."
-- Friedrich A. Hayek

Dave Oldridge
2003-12-18 13:54:33 EST
I*m@leavingsoon.com (IknowHimDoYou) wrote in news:IknowHim-
1*1@pm1-06.kalama.com:

> Sorry for the missed postings the last few days.
>
> It seems my ISP had mutated their address down to 3 numbers and they had
> the audasity to say they had GAINED information!

> Can you believe that?

Frankly, no. I think you're trying to have us on again.

--
Dave Oldridge
ICQ 1800667

Paradoxically, most real events are highly improbable.