Bible Discussion: Christmas

Christmas

Pastor Dave
2003-12-06 10:52:45 EST
Hi all,

Once again, this year, I am offering to whoever wants
it, a copy of a chapter I wrote for my book, free of
charge. It is copyrighted material, but you may have a
copy of it if you wish. It deals with Christmas and
its real origin and whether or not Christians should be
celebrating it. You might find it very interesting.
Just email me, at pastordave38@yahoo.com, if you'd like
a copy of it.

Constance Vigilant
2003-12-06 11:05:13 EST

"Pastor Dave" <nospam-draymond@minister.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Once again, this year, I am offering to whoever wants
> it, a copy of a chapter I wrote for my book, free of
> charge. It is copyrighted material, but you may have a
> copy of it if you wish. It deals with Christmas and
> its real origin and whether or not Christians should be
> celebrating it. You might find it very interesting.
> Just email me, at pastordave38@yahoo.com, if you'd like
> a copy of it.

Don't be shy, just post it, so we can all enjoy it.

In Love,
Constance Vigilant

Pastor Dave
2003-12-06 12:00:06 EST
On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 17:05:13 +0100, "Constance Vigilant"
<*t@arthurandersen.com> wrote:

>"Pastor Dave" <nospam-draymond@minister.com> wrote in message
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Once again, this year, I am offering to whoever wants
>> it, a copy of a chapter I wrote for my book, free of
>> charge. It is copyrighted material, but you may have a
>> copy of it if you wish. It deals with Christmas and
>> its real origin and whether or not Christians should be
>> celebrating it. You might find it very interesting.
>> Just email me, at pastordave38@yahoo.com, if you'd like
>> a copy of it.
>>

>Don't be shy, just post it, so we can all enjoy it.

You assume it's a single page. It's a chapter.

JISTASKKIN
2003-12-06 12:41:49 EST

"Constance Vigilant" <anyoneleft@arthurandersen.com> wrote in message

> "Pastor Dave" <nospam-draymond@minister.com> wrote in message
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Once again, this year, I am offering to whoever wants
> > it, a copy of a chapter I wrote for my book, free of
> > charge. It is copyrighted material, but you may have a
> > copy of it if you wish. It deals with Christmas and
> > its real origin and whether or not Christians should be
> > celebrating it. You might find it very interesting.
> > Just email me, at pastordave38@yahoo.com, if you'd like
> > a copy of it.
> >

> Don't be shy, just post it, so we can all enjoy it.
>
> In Love,
> Constance Vigilant

Ditto, why not just post it Dave?

Libertarius
2003-12-06 14:44:41 EST

Pastor Dave wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Once again, this year, I am offering to whoever wants
> it, a copy of a chapter I wrote for my book, free of
> charge. It is copyrighted material, but you may have a
> copy of it if you wish. It deals with Christmas and
> its real origin and whether or not Christians should be
> celebrating it. You might find it very interesting.
> Just email me, at pastordave38@yahoo.com, if you'd like
> a copy of it.

===>"CHRISTMAS" is just the Christian name of the
Christian version of WINTER SOLSTICE CELEBRATION.
It has been observed by humans for thousands of years,
from China and India to the American Continents.
It is a wonderful time of celebration in many cultures and
many religions of the return of longer days and shorter nights.

It is amusing how believers who accept the replacement of
ancient Mystery Gods with Christ, object to the celebration
of the day of those gods as Christmas.

HAPPY HANUKKAH
HAPPY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY SANKRANTI (Pongal, Lohari, Kicheri, Sukarat)
HAPPY JU DONG
HAPPY MAIDYAREM GAHAMBAR
HAPPY EID UL-FITR

H A P P Y W I N T E R S O L S T I C E !

Libertarius
==============

Ariaan
2003-12-07 09:29:22 EST
Libertarius wrote:
> Pastor Dave wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Once again, this year, I am offering to whoever wants
>> it, a copy of a chapter I wrote for my book, free of
>> charge. It is copyrighted material, but you may have a
>> copy of it if you wish. It deals with Christmas and
>> its real origin and whether or not Christians should be
>> celebrating it. You might find it very interesting.
>> Just email me, at pastordave38@yahoo.com, if you'd like
>> a copy of it.
>
> ===>"CHRISTMAS" is just the Christian name of the
> Christian version of WINTER SOLSTICE CELEBRATION.
> It has been observed by humans for thousands of years,
> from China and India to the American Continents.
> It is a wonderful time of celebration in many cultures and
> many religions of the return of longer days and shorter nights.
>
> It is amusing how believers who accept the replacement of
> ancient Mystery Gods with Christ, object to the celebration
> of the day of those gods as Christmas.
>
> HAPPY HANUKKAH
> HAPPY CHRISTMAS
> HAPPY SANKRANTI (Pongal, Lohari, Kicheri, Sukarat)
> HAPPY JU DONG
> HAPPY MAIDYAREM GAHAMBAR
> HAPPY EID UL-FITR
>
> H A P P Y W I N T E R S O L S T I C E !
>
> Libertarius
> ==============

If that is the entire chapter, I wonder what size the book will be.... ;-)

Happy holly days!

Ariaan

Pastor Dave
2003-12-07 10:52:29 EST
On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 17:41:49 GMT, "JISTASKKIN"
<try_not@here.com> wrote:

>"Constance Vigilant" <anyoneleft@arthurandersen.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Pastor Dave" <nospam-draymond@minister.com> wrote in message
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > Once again, this year, I am offering to whoever wants
>> > it, a copy of a chapter I wrote for my book, free of
>> > charge. It is copyrighted material, but you may have a
>> > copy of it if you wish. It deals with Christmas and
>> > its real origin and whether or not Christians should be
>> > celebrating it. You might find it very interesting.
>> > Just email me, at pastordave38@yahoo.com, if you'd like
>> > a copy of it.
>> >

>> Don't be shy, just post it, so we can all enjoy it.
>>
>> In Love,
>> Constance Vigilant
>
>Ditto, why not just post it Dave?

With all due respect, what is it with you people? I
offer you some material and that isn't good enough for
you. In straight text form, it's got to be a good 20
pages. Plus the time it would take me to format it
properly from Word format. If you want it, just send
me an email at pastordave38@yahoo.com and I'll be glad
to send it to you. If you aren't interested, then why
comment?

Mark Fox
2003-12-07 22:27:43 EST
Pastor Dave <nospam-draymond@minister.com> wrote
> On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 17:41:49 GMT, "JISTASKKIN"
> <try_not@here.com> wrote:
>

> >"Constance Vigilant" <anyoneleft@arthurandersen.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Pastor Dave" <nospam-draymond@minister.com> wrote in message

> >> Don't be shy, just post it, so we can all enjoy it.
> >>
> >> In Love,
> >> Constance Vigilant
> >
> >Ditto, why not just post it Dave?
>
> With all due respect, what is it with you people? I
> offer you some material and that isn't good enough for
> you.

Sure it's good enough for us. Just post it. Unless you are
harvesting email addresses for spamers?

REIVER
2003-12-09 20:06:42 EST

"Pastor Dave" <nospam-draymond@minister.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Once again, this year, I am offering to whoever wants
> it, a copy of a chapter I wrote for my book, free of
> charge. It is copyrighted material, but you may have a
> copy of it if you wish. It deals with Christmas and
> its real origin and whether or not Christians should be
> celebrating it. You might find it very interesting.
> Just email me, at pastordave38@yahoo.com, if you'd like
> a copy of it.

December 25th is the birthday of Isis, the mother of Ba'al. Jesus's birth
was originally celebrated on Jan 7th in the early church. Constantine
wanted to keep his empire together and pretty much created what is now the
Catholic church. Constantine was a pagan and fused many pagan practices
with Christian ones, just like the Catholic church did after him. Anyone
who did not reject all the gospels and beliefs that Constantine wanted to
get rid of, were labeled heretics and killed. Just like the Catholic church
did after him. Easter? Same thing. Easter = Ishtar.... and so on.

Reiver