Bible Discussion: I HATE CHRISTIANS!!

I HATE CHRISTIANS!!
Posts: 364

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Next  (First | Last)

St. Jackanapes >
2003-12-06 01:57:34 EST

Tell me why I shouldn't.

--
St. Jackanapes
Living Holy Relic
Bearer of the One True Liver
--------------------------------
http://www.jackanapes.ws
Remove REMOVE to Email

Presbyter Coxcomb
2003-12-06 02:20:20 EST
In <bqruku$ikh$15@pita.alt.net>, st-jackREMOVE@christismybitch.com says...

> Tell me why I shouldn't.

Catholic school-girls wearing short plaid skirts.

Check-fucking-MATE.

The Cutest Atheist
2003-12-06 03:09:03 EST

"St. Jackanapes" <st-jackREMOVE@christismybitch.com > wrote in message
news:bqruku$ikh$15@pita.alt.net...
>
> Tell me why I shouldn't.
>

I'm drawing a blank

don't kill em though, we still need our toilets cleaned



Al
2003-12-06 11:19:18 EST
Sorry, That word is not in our vocabulary.


"St. Jackanapes" <st-jackREMOVE@christismybitch.com > wrote in message
news:bqruku$ikh$15@pita.alt.net...
>
> Tell me why I shouldn't.
>
> --
> St. Jackanapes
> Living Holy Relic
> Bearer of the One True Liver
> --------------------------------
> http://www.jackanapes.ws
> Remove REMOVE to Email



Middleman
2003-12-06 11:51:17 EST

"St. Jackanapes" <st-jackREMOVE@christismybitch.com > wrote in message

> Tell me why I shouldn't.

Tell us why we should?




----== Posted via Newsfeed.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups
---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

George
2003-12-06 12:20:39 EST
In article <3fd208f0_2@news.binaries.net>, "Middleman" <anonymous>
says...
>
> "St. Jackanapes" <st-jackREMOVE@christismybitch.com > wrote in message
>
> > Tell me why I shouldn't.
>
> Tell us why we should?

I grew up in a family of Christians who associated with lots of other
Christians, and they were all assholes. It is therefore logical for me
to assume all Christians are assholes who deserve to be hated.

They'd do horrid shit under the guise of "helping" or "loving" others...

For instance, one Sunday some woman stood up and announced to the entire
congregation that her husband had a bladder infection and it hurt when
he peed. He was sitting right beside her and turned beet red. Then the
lovely pastor said a prayer and repeated it ("Dear Jesus, please cure Ed
of his painful bladder infection") and the whole church mumbled "amen"
except for Ed who looked like he wanted to drop dead on the spot.

Then there was the time some crabby old bitch who taught one of the
Sunday school classes decided to slap all the children who hadn't
memorized their verses. One little girl told her mother about it, and
then her mother told her to turn the other cheek and slapped her again.

And other time some couple announced the birth of their new baby and
passed around pictures of it in various situations that suggested it was
in for a very bad childhood. "This is our baby being circumcised while
several burly nurses hold it down. This is our baby tied to a high
chair while daddy stuffs mashed peas into his mouth. This is our baby
asleep in a cage where we put him to protect him from the dog."

Pastor Dave
2003-12-06 12:27:07 EST
On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 12:20:39 -0500, george
<*p@pile.rug> wrote:

>In article <3fd208f0_2@news.binaries.net>, "Middleman" <anonymous>
>says...
>>
>> "St. Jackanapes" <st-jackREMOVE@christismybitch.com > wrote in message
>>
>> > Tell me why I shouldn't.
>>
>> Tell us why we should?
>
>I grew up in a family of Christians who associated with lots of other
>Christians, and they were all assholes. It is therefore logical for me
>to assume all Christians are assholes who deserve to be hated.
>
>They'd do horrid shit under the guise of "helping" or "loving" others...
>
>For instance, one Sunday some woman stood up and announced to the entire
>congregation that her husband had a bladder infection and it hurt when
>he peed. He was sitting right beside her and turned beet red. Then the
>lovely pastor said a prayer and repeated it ("Dear Jesus, please cure Ed
>of his painful bladder infection") and the whole church mumbled "amen"
>except for Ed who looked like he wanted to drop dead on the spot.
>
>Then there was the time some crabby old bitch who taught one of the
>Sunday school classes decided to slap all the children who hadn't
>memorized their verses. One little girl told her mother about it, and
>then her mother told her to turn the other cheek and slapped her again.
>
>And other time some couple announced the birth of their new baby and
>passed around pictures of it in various situations that suggested it was
>in for a very bad childhood. "This is our baby being circumcised while
>several burly nurses hold it down. This is our baby tied to a high
>chair while daddy stuffs mashed peas into his mouth. This is our baby
>asleep in a cage where we put him to protect him from the dog."

You're giving a very slanted, exaggerated view here.
But regardless, that does not represent Christianity
and for you to group all people together into one mind
frame, only shows your lack of intelligence, or your
simple hatred for God.


Middleman
2003-12-06 13:14:28 EST
"george" <deep@pile.rug> wrote in message

> They'd do horrid shit under the guise of "helping" or "loving" others...

There are many that profess chrisianity. Believe me, not all are christians.
I reality, there are few real Christians in the world:

Mat 7:13-14 "Heaven can be entered only through the narrow gate! The
highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide enough for all the multitudes
who choose its easy way. But the Gateway to Life is small, and the road is
narrow, and only a few ever find it."

Read the Bible, and then you will know who Christ and His true followers
are:

John 3:16-21: "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only
Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to
save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but
whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not
believed in the name of God's one and only Son. This is the verdict: Light
has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because
their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not
come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever
lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that
what he has done has been done through God."

-Middleman





----== Posted via Newsfeed.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups
---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

George
2003-12-06 13:22:47 EST
In article <3fd21c6f$1_2@news.binaries.net>, "Middleman" <anonymous>
says...
> "george" <deep@pile.rug> wrote in message
>
> > They'd do horrid shit under the guise of "helping" or "loving" others...
>
> There are many that profess chrisianity. Believe me, not all are christians.
> I reality, there are few real Christians in the world:

But YOU are a real Christian, right? Of course you are.

> John 3:16-21: "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only
> Son

See, even the Supreme Asshole did terrible things under the guise of
love.

Christine
2003-12-06 14:57:37 EST
On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 13:14:28 -0500, "Middleman" <anonymous> wrote:

>"george" <deep@pile.rug> wrote in message
>
>> They'd do horrid shit under the guise of "helping" or "loving" others...
>
>There are many that profess chrisianity. Believe me, not all are christians.
>I reality, there are few real Christians in the world:
>
>Mat 7:13-14 "Heaven can be entered only through the narrow gate! The
>highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide enough for all the multitudes
>who choose its easy way. But the Gateway to Life is small, and the road is
>narrow, and only a few ever find it."
>
>Read the Bible, and then you will know who Christ and His true followers
>are:
>
>John 3:16-21: "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only
>Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
>For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to
>save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but
>whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not
>believed in the name of God's one and only Son. This is the verdict: Light
>has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because
>their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not
>come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever
>lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that
>what he has done has been done through God."
>
>-Middleman


Hi middleman,

For me, a Christian is one who professes faith in Jesus Christ as the
Son of God who came to save mankind and not condemn it.

to know that Jesus, the Son of God
walked in truth
lived in truth
and by the way he lived
we came to know his words were true

that he came to earth
to teach us the truth about God
to teach us of God's love
to teach us how to love one another
to teach us how to love God

to show us that God was never unmerciful in time
that God's law was always based on love
that mercy and justice were His ways
that Jesus showed us
and suffered at the hands of men
who had made God's laws harsh and unmerciful
he showed us

and he freed us from that
rising again
conquering death
and sin
what he gave us was freedom
from this bondage we were born into

by believing in Jesus
and knowing that His words were true
we recieve the Holy Spirit
and know that his words are true


he lives in us
he sent us the Comfortor
and we know
we know
he is not dead
but lives still today

and brings to us a supernatural grace
if we give him our faith

no words
no pictures
no earthly things
can touch this grace

from Jesus Christ

it is hoped that by following him and obeying him
one day we will be able to say that it is no longer we who live but
Christ who lives in us

a very difficult journey sometimes,
and the door is very narrow
because the world as it is
is a very different world that Christ has set for us,
and we need to learn and do much differently to get there

things we could not do on our own
things we could not know from our own wisdom
for through his eyes the wisdom of man is foolishness

and often we find ourselves fools


the other day I watched Bruce ALmighty
who mocked God
and complained about God
and so God gave Bruce the job of being God
for awhile

and Bruce received the gfit of the power of God
and used it mostly to set the wrongs he received right
and when prayers were heard he answered all of them "yes"
and this had bad effects, reating riots out in the streets for it was
never that simple
but Bruce wanted o make the prayers just go away

...finally he surrendered full and completely to God's will and asked
Him to take the power he had been given back

and as I watched I thought about my own walk
receiving the Holy Spirit
was I just a bit too often like Bruce with this gift that God gave?

mostly concerned with righting wrongs done to me
or enamoured with it in some of the ways Bruce was?
would I seek a yes,to me, to the no of the Body of Christ?


To his last days, Jesus Christ was a servant
To his last days his humanity and divinity only grew before us
his reaction to Judas, to Pilate to his disciples in those last days,
think upon them, they are like the sweet fragrance of God


By his actions and his words, he continued to show us
the hope he had for us
that would one day live in us

No other individual in the Bible did this
and I am almost disappointed that the Holy Spirit
Which began in the apostles,
with the same miracles and wonder of Jesus
did not actually grow without end , as it did in Jesus Christ
disappointed I guess that the apostles were still, simple fully human
still much better than Bruce almighty
still much better than me

For the gift he entrusted to me
there must have been so much hope
I must follow him
and his example
and it is such a ways from here to there

Lord my prayer today
is that you show me again
in all ways
the hope you mean for me to share
the light you mean for me to bear

that your life would live through me
and grow into You
through You

Please Lord, let no one hate Jesus Christ
who came because God so loved the world
he gave us this love story
and gave us His love

let no one misunderstand
Your love
because of wrongs I have done
while calling myself "Christian"

Yours in Christ,

Christine
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron