Bible Discussion: Proper Perspective On Abortion

Proper Perspective On Abortion

Craig Chilton
2003-11-29 19:50:52 EST
On 21 Aug 2003 11:51:26 -0600,
Keilimon Burundai <keilimon@yahoo.com> wrote:

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

This is a regularly-refreshed Resource Post.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

> You neglected to mention the horrors of abortion -- but then,
> most people ... do not hesitate to support the "elimination" of
> an innocent pre-born child.

For VERY good reasons:

(1) "Pre-born child" is a propagandistic nonsense term that
Anti-Choicers employ, INSTEAD of being HONEST
enough to use the correct terminology -- "fetus" -- in
their lame and transparent attempt to con the ignorant
and the gullible into sympathizing with their loathesome
agenda against women. (It's as silly a term to use as it
would be to call a living adult person an "undead corpse.")

(2) Mere entities of the reproductive process which have
*never* experienced consicious awareness are
PRECISELY as "innocent" OR "guilty" as the average
brick! Or as the gametes (Stage One of the reproductive
process) that Anti-Choicers hypocritically look away from, in
their supposed "defense" of *potential* people. JUST like
Stages 2, 3, and 4 (zygotes, gametes, and fetuses), sperm
and ova ALSO are human, unique, LIVING (so much for
the Anti-Choicers persistent and lying whine that "life
begins at fertilization" (!!) ), *potential* people... and the
ONLY time that the Bible ever defended one was in a
passage that regarded a fetus to be PROPERTY... and
which condones **slavery**! Otherwise, ALL human life
that the Bible defends has been BORN. (BTW, in line
with the above, gametes are organic, and ALL organic
matter is either alive or it is dead. Unless someone can
come up with a way to produce a LIVE zygote by com-
bining DEAD gametes... life does NOT begin at fertiliza-
tion.) Anti-Choicers cry crocodile tears over around 4,000
aborted *potential* people/day in the USA... while they
hypocritically IGNORE the **quadrillion** potential people
that are willfully aborted, worldwide, during that SAME
day-long period, via male masturbation.

(3) Abortion is nothing more than an enormously-beneficial
REMEDY for the unwanted medical condition of ill-timed
pregnancy, for all who *choose* it. From which fully a
BILLION women, worldwide, benefit over any given 18-
year-long period. (I.e., 57,000,000/year.) In the USA
alone, since a very benevolent U.S. Supreme Court
emancipated women from 2nd-class-citizen status with
Roe vs. Wade, more than 30 million women have been
enabled to put their lives BACK on track by choosing to
UNDO their unwanted pregnancies. Thus immediately
*restoring* their well-being and full range of future oppor-
tunities to PRE-ill-timed-pregnancy levels.

(4) At least 2/3 of Americans (per such reliable polls as
Gallup and Harris over the last two decades) are suppor-
tive of that critically-important right. This was dramatic-
ally proven beyond all shadow of doubt in the general
election of November, 1998 after the Anti-Choicers had
managed to put a referendum for banning ID&E abortion
(the procedure that they lyingly call, "partial-birth," even
though it almost always is a mid-SECOND-trimester one,
done several *months* before normal birth would ever
occur) onto the ballots of two complete *states*!!
Colorado and Washington. And the voters TROUNCED
**both** of those referenda. Given the opportunity to
be control-freaks for REAL, the public wanted NO part
of that -- even with respect to Anti-Choice's most
emotionally-driven (and lied about) issue. That was the
death knell for the hateful Anti-Choice movement. The
proof that America has truly outgrown it, and rejects it,
with the exception of an impotent, die-hard minority of
ignorant and inconsiderate people.

(5) Anti-Choicers support a truly loathesome agenda that
seeks to impose IMMENSE hardship upon no fewer than
tens of MILLIONS of women by FORCING childbirth upon
them. AGAINST their will. Resulting in the DENIAL of
their rights... their RELEGATION to second-class-citizen
status... their INVOLUNTARY SERVITUDE to mere,
NON-sentient reproductive-process entities which are,
in all important ways, equivalent to gametes (human,
unique, NON-sentient, a stage of development without
which NO births would occur -- and alive); entities which
the WOMEN could very properly, under the circumstan-
ces, regard to be parasitic. Further manifestations of
that hardship would be the DISRUPTION of their well-
being, both short-term and long-term (as in, for decades
or a lifetime)... and the DESTRUCTION of countless of
their opportunities. SOME of those Anti-Choicers actu-
ally are ignorant of their complicity in such hatefulness.
(But once any of those read *this* -- if they continue in
their attempted persecution, they are without excuse.)
And those who are well AWARE of that **already** are
without excuse.

(6) It is probable that there is NO such thing as an actual
FACT that supports the agenda of the Anti-Choicers, or
which argues against enabling all women to have ready
access to safe and legal abortion-on-request, for all who
would choose it.

Finally, there are even MORE reasons to have NOTHING to
do with opposing abortion in the SIG, below. It was written 'WAY
before the above -- which was written today, in real time. So
the outline contains many repeats of the above points. But it ALSO
expands on many of those points, and presents many *other*,
additional and relevant points.

-- Craig Chilton xanadu222@mchsi.com

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
ANALYZING ABORTION-ON-REQUEST* in the USA
*(Abortion Rights as they have existed since 1-22-73)

Abortion terminates entities (z/e/fs: zygotes, embryoes &
fetuses, up until the 7th month of gestation*) which have ALL
of these characteristics in common with sperm and ova:

-- Human
-- Unique
-- As a stage of development, indispensable to future birth
-- Have NEVER experienced conscious awareness
-- Alive

...which makes it hypocritical when abortion opponents
try to defend z/e/fs but NOT sperm and ova.

*(AFTER the 7th month of gestation, rudimentary conscious
awareness is regarded possible, by medical science. But
that's a moot point since, per a report by JAMA, 99.99996%
of U.S. abortions already have been performed by that
point.)

And the Bible, which is the primary moral authority for the
majority of Americans:

-- In NO way condemns abortion
-- Doesn't even MENTION abortion
-- By Jesus' day, abortion had been around for 1,000 yrs.
-- Contains NO defenses of s/o/z/e/fs
-- Reserves ALL of its protection for already-BORN people
-- That the Bible regards personhood to begin at BIRTH is
made clear by its immense emphasis on the importance
of BIRTH order, and BIRTHrights.
-- In certain cases, condemned BABIES to horrible deaths
-- Never indicates that there is anything "special" about
fertilization
-- Thus making z/e/f and sperm & ova of EQUAL worth

Abortion-on-request enables women to:

-- Put their lives back on track immediately
-- Restore their well-being to pre-unplanned pregnancy levels
-- Vast majority of women are happy with this decision
-- Most women have no regrets
-- Restore their full range of future opportunities
-- Avoid physical difficulties of a 9-month pregnancy
-- Especially important for young girls, ~12-16
-- Statistically 6-10 times safer than carrying-to-term
-- Avoid the trauma of adopting-out, and wondering later
-- Avoid possibility of changing mind about adopting-out
-- Reduce likelihood of long-term economic deprivation
-- Avoid bringing child into less-loving home
-- Avoid bringing child into unstable environment
-- Wait until timing is better before having children
-- Who then are MORE likely to be loved
-- Who then are MORE likely to be in stable home
-- And thus are LESS like to have troubled childhoods
-- And therefore more likely NOT to become criminals
-- And thus are MORE likely to become successful

Legal abortion-on-request:

-- Is exponentially safer than illegal abortions
-- Thus saving the lives of hundreds or thousands of women/yr.
-- Has been available throughout the USA since early 1973
-- Between 1973 and 2000, 30 million women have had them
-- Between 1973 and 2000, 40 million abortions have been done

Other related facts include:

-- MOST women who have abortions go on to HAVE kids later,
when the timing is better
-- Those children would NOT have been born if the abortions
had not taken place earlier, because the same sperm and
ova would not have matched up.
-- Those "2nd-round" kids STARTED reaching age 13 in
significant numbers by 1988. By the early 1990s, millions
of those "2nd-round" kids were in their mid-teens by the
early 1990s.
-- Mid-teens is the highest risk age for crime, and this
continues into the early 20s.
-- As pointed out above, wanted and loved children are
LESS prone to criminal behavior.

-- By 1995, millions of "2nd-round kids" were entering the
workforce. Perhaps a million-plus MORE have entered it
every year SINCE. By 2000, the oldest ones had reached
the age where they could be getting quite successful.
-- Since the early 1990s, the rate of violent crime in the USA
has declined dramatically, and by 2000 was at 40-year
lows in many categories.
-- The decade of the 1990s, and the year 2002 to date, in
the USA, has been the most economically-dynamic of
any nation in the entire history of the world.

Although the exact figures may be impossible to derive, the
probability that abortion-on-request has SIGNIFICANTLY benefitted
all of America's society in terms of the crime rate and the economy
is QUITE strong, despite the temporary anomaly caused by the attack
on Sept. 11, 2001. And a strong U.S. economy benefits the entire
world.
-- Originally posted to alt.abortion & talk.abortion
on Aug. 13, 2000, and updated since.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

-- Craig Chilton xanadu222@mchsi.com

Keilimon
2003-12-03 03:26:39 EST
x*2@mchsi.com (Craig Chilton) wrote in news:3fdc3de5.22211939
@netnews.mchsi.com:

>> You neglected to mention the horrors of abortion -- but then,
>> most people ... do not hesitate to support the "elimination" of
>> an innocent pre-born child.
>
> For VERY good reasons:

To: Craig Chilton
(319) 234-0676
123 Forest Circle
Evansdale, IA 50707
x*2@home.com
x*2@mchsi.com

You are a pathalogical liar and a sociopath. You have altered my post in
an attempt to portay my message as other than what it was; you have
published my email address allowing spamming scum to flood my mailbox
(which I have now made inactive); you continue to spew your hateful lies
and promote the death of innocents.

Leave me out of your public exhibitions of mental illness, you dishonest,
amoral, pathetic little twerp, or I shall visit you in the wee hours and
put a bat up your nightdress.

Craig Chilton
2003-12-04 02:06:16 EST
On 3 Dec 2003 01:26:39 -0700,
Keilimon <keilimon@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]

>> the age where they could be getting quite successful.
>> -- Since the early 1990s, the rate of violent crime in the USA
>> has declined dramatically, and by 2000 was at 40-year
>> lows in many categories.
>> -- The decade of the 1990s, and the year 2002 to date, in
>> the USA, has been the most economically-dynamic of
>> any nation in the entire history of the world.
>>
>> Although the exact figures may be impossible to derive, the
>> probability that abortion-on-request has SIGNIFICANTLY benefitted
>> all of America's society in terms of the crime rate and the economy
>> is QUITE strong, despite the temporary anomaly caused by the attack
>> on Sept. 11, 2001. And a strong U.S. economy benefits the entire
>> world.
>> -- Originally posted to alt.abortion & talk.abortion
>> on Aug. 13, 2000, and updated since.
>>~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So, as you can readily see from the above, the ONLY "horrors"
associated with abortion are those that hateful Anti-Choice schmucks
like you would foist upon women -- IF you could -- by lousing up the
future aspirations and opportunities of millions of them.

>To: Craig Chilton
> 123 Forest Circle
> Waterloo, IA 50707-1013
>
> Tel.: (3190 234-0653
> E-Mail: xanadu222@mchsi.com

(Information that I freely provide in my resource posts so that
people can easily contact me, and enable me to help them counter
disinformation of the RRR cultists/Anti-Choicers. Unlike most of the
latter, I have nothing to be ashamed of, so I don't COWER behind
childish aliases and phony e-mail addresses as do so many who
shamefully are busybodies, and pursue agendas *against* people's
personal rights and behaviors.)

> You are a pathalogical liar and a sociopath. You have
> altered my post in an attempt to portay my message as other
> than what it was;

Nuts!! If I had "altered' your post at all, it would have been to
substitute (properly, in brackets, so that readers would know that I'd
done that) some lie, propaganda, profannity, or distortion that you'd
used... with it ACCURATE, honest, and neutral equalivant. In
other words, I would have avoided REPEATING your stupidity in
MY post. That is my privilege, and it is everyone's privilege.

(But in this case, I didn't. In the points made above, I simply
DEBUNKED your idiotic notions, and omitted a small item of idiotic
and dishonest verbiage.)

> ...you have published my email address...

ROTFL!!! It said "remove this" -- so I did! Next time, don't
tell people ro do something if you don't want them to, loon.
I simply took you literally.

> ...allowing spamming scum to flood my mailbox (which I
> have now made inactive); ...

How INTERESTING! I use my REAL e-mail address in
ALL of my posts, and that doesn't happen to ME? **More**
of your lies, right?

> ...you continue to spew your hateful lies...

Sorry, but I **never** lie in my posts. And hatefulness is ENTIRELY
the domain of you mindless and bigoted RRR cultists/Anti-Choicers.
EWe fair-minded, sensible and compassionate PRO-choice egalitarians
don't stoopp to such tactics. All we need to employ in order to make
rancid dog meat of the arguments of people like you (as I did to yours,
above) are the relevant FACTS. **All** of which support our side.
Which is why you any your ilk NEVER can do anything more than lie,
propagandize, spread ludicrous disinformation, play semantic words-
games, and otherwise make total fools of yourselves.

> ...and promote the death of innocents.

Nope. See Point # (2), near the top of my last response post,
above.

Reproductive-process entities are NEITHER guilty NOR innocent.

> Leave me out of your public exhibitions of mental illness, you
> dishonest, amoral, pathetic little twerp, or I shall visit you in the
> wee hours and put a bat up your nightdress.

ROTFLMAO!!!! Not only are you a complete and totally mis-
informed, lying jerk, but you ALSO are funnier than hell. Part of the
reason that Anti-Choicers are America's National Laughingstock.

LOL!!!!!!

-- Craig Chilton xanadu222@mchsi.com

Patrick Humphrey
2003-12-04 04:56:26 EST
Keilimon <keilimon@remove.this.yahoo.com> writes:

>*2@mchsi.com (Craig Chilton) wrote in news:3fdc3de5.22211939
>@netnews.mchsi.com:

>>> You neglected to mention the horrors of abortion -- but then,
>>> most people ... do not hesitate to support the "elimination" of
>>> an innocent pre-born child.

>> For VERY good reasons:

> [stalking attempt deleted]
>

>You are a pathalogical liar and a sociopath. You have altered my post in
>an attempt to portay my message as other than what it was; you have
>published my email address allowing spamming scum to flood my mailbox
>(which I have now made inactive); you continue to spew your hateful lies
>and promote the death of innocents.

Nice rant, Jesus of Denver (or I should say, Kevin Bell, since that's in your
article headers)...you'll have to attain your martyrdom some other way,
though.

>Leave me out of your public exhibitions of mental illness, you dishonest,
>amoral, pathetic little twerp, or I shall visit you in the wee hours and
>put a bat up your nightdress.

Yeah, show us all just how "moral" an anti-abort loon you are. You're no more
likely to make that 500-mile drive than you are to show up at my front door
(and you'd never make it that far, as the parts I live in contain a few too
many people of the wrong color for your comfort). Keep up the good work!

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (patrick@io.com) Houston, Texas
www.chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2003-04 Houston Aeros)

Krisblake
2003-12-04 06:05:58 EST
<*n@remove.this.yahoo.com> wrote:

>*2@mchsi.com (Craig Chilton) wrote in news:3fdc3de5.22211939
>@netnews.mchsi.com:
>
>>> You neglected to mention the horrors of abortion -- but then,
>>> most people ... do not hesitate to support the "elimination" of
>>> an innocent pre-born child.
>>
>> For VERY good reasons:

It looks like I am going to have to send Mr. Chilton a THANK YOU
letter.

>You are a pathalogical liar and a sociopath.

You are projecting.

[...]

>Leave me out of your public exhibitions of mental illness...

It's hard when you to do when somebody else (especially the accuser)
has done it, already.

HateFeminism
2003-12-04 06:26:11 EST
Craig Chilton wrote:

> On 3 Dec 2003 01:26:39 -0700,
> Keilimon <keilimon@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote:

<total shite>

> So, as you can readily see from the above,

The worthless screed that treats people like idiots?

> the ONLY "horrors"
> associated with abortion are those that hateful Anti-Choice schmucks
> like you would foist upon women -- IF you could -- by lousing up the
> future aspirations and opportunities of millions of them.
>
> >To: Craig Chilton
> > 123 Forest Circle
> > Waterloo, IA 50707-1013
> >
> > Tel.: (3190 234-0653
> > E-Mail: xanadu222@mchsi.com
>
> (Information that I freely provide in my resource posts so that
> people can easily contact me, and enable me to help them counter
> disinformation of the RRR cultists/Anti-Choicers. Unlike most of the
> latter, I have nothing to be ashamed of, so I don't COWER behind
> childish aliases and phony e-mail addresses as do so many who
> shamefully are busybodies, and pursue agendas *against* people's
> personal rights and behaviors.)

Sheez. What a COMPLETE jerkoff.

> > You are a pathalogical liar and a sociopath. You have
> > altered my post in an attempt to portay my message as other
> > than what it was;
>
> Nuts!! If I had "altered' your post at all, it would have been to
> substitute (properly, in brackets, so that readers would know that I'd
> done that) some lie, propaganda, profannity, or distortion that you'd
> used... with it ACCURATE, honest, and neutral equalivant. In
> other words, I would have avoided REPEATING your stupidity in
> MY post. That is my privilege, and it is everyone's privilege.
>
> (But in this case, I didn't. In the points made above, I simply
> DEBUNKED your idiotic notions, and omitted a small item of idiotic
> and dishonest verbiage.)
>
> > ...you have published my email address...
>
> ROTFL!!! It said "remove this" -- so I did! Next time, don't
> tell people ro do something if you don't want them to, loon.
> I simply took you literally.

(Sheez!) You haven't a clue, have you.

> > ...allowing spamming scum to flood my mailbox (which I
> > have now made inactive); ...
>
> How INTERESTING! I use my REAL e-mail address in
> ALL of my posts, and that doesn't happen to ME? **More**
> of your lies, right?

Wow. The only netizen who doesn't get spam.

<snip crap>

Shut up, you imbecilic reject.

Craig Chilton
2003-12-04 07:40:01 EST
On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 00:26:11 +1300,
"Hate Feminism" (You know... possibly the only loser in
Usente wh's **moronic** enough to ADMIT that he is a
mean-spirited and ignorant bigot with everything he posts,
right in the very alias he COWERS behind), spewed:

...the following really "ENLIGHTENING" and "FACT-FILLED"
presented:

><total shite>

>The worthless screed that treats people like idiots?

>Sheez. What a COMPLETE jerkoff.

>(Sheez!) You haven't a clue, have you.

>Wow. The only netizen who doesn't get spam.

><snip crap>

>Shut up, you imbecilic reject.

With "BRILLIANT" minds like HIS at work on the Anti-Choice
side, American women will NEVER have to worry about losing
their right to easy access to safe and legal abortion, whenever
they choose it!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

One more nail in the Anti-Choice agenda's coffin... one step
closer to the cliff leading to its permanent oblivion in extinction...
where it bones will lie alongside of those of its first cousin in
equally mindless and hateful bigotry, the segregationist agenda.

And that'll be GOOD riddance to very putrid rubbish.

-- Craig Chilton xanadu222@mchsi.com

Craig Chilton
2003-12-04 07:58:05 EST
On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 00:26:11 +1300,
"Hate Feminism" (You know... possibly the only loser in
Usenet who's **moronic** enough to ADMIT that he is a
mean-spirited and ignorant bigot with every single post,
right in the very alias he COWERS behind), spewed:

...the following really "ENLIGHTENING" and "FACT-FILLED"
and relevant facts that I had just presented:

><total shite>

>The worthless screed that treats people like idiots?

>Sheez. What a COMPLETE jerkoff.

>(Sheez!) You haven't a clue, have you.

>Wow. The only netizen who doesn't get spam.

><snip crap>

>Shut up, you imbecilic reject.

With "BRILLIANT" minds like HIS at work on the Anti-Choice
side, American women will NEVER have to worry about losing
their right to easy access to safe and legal abortion, whenever
they choose it!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

One more nail in the Anti-Choice agenda's coffin... one step
closer to the cliff leading to its permanent oblivion in extinction...
where it bones will lie alongside of those of its first cousin in
equally mindless and hateful bigotry, the segregationist agenda.

And that'll be GOOD riddance to very putrid rubbish.

-- Craig Chilton xanadu222@mchsi.com

Krisblake
2003-12-04 08:28:47 EST
<*m@now.org> wrote:

>Craig Chilton wrote:
>>
>> On 3 Dec 2003 01:26:39 -0700,
>> Keilimon <keilimon@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> > Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote:
>>
><total shite>
>>
>> So, as you can readily see from the above,
>
>The worthless screed that treats people like idiots?

Well, <totalshite> only makes you look like an idiot.

>> the ONLY "horrors"
>> associated with abortion are those that hateful Anti-Choice schmucks
>> like you would foist upon women -- IF you could -- by lousing up the
>> future aspirations and opportunities of millions of them.
>>
>> >To: Craig Chilton
>> > 123 Forest Circle
>> > Waterloo, IA 50707-1013
>> >
>> > Tel.: (3190 234-0653
>> > E-Mail: xanadu222@mchsi.com
>>
>> (Information that I freely provide in my resource posts so that
>> people can easily contact me, and enable me to help them counter
>> disinformation of the RRR cultists/Anti-Choicers. Unlike most of the
>> latter, I have nothing to be ashamed of, so I don't COWER behind
>> childish aliases and phony e-mail addresses as do so many who
>> shamefully are busybodies, and pursue agendas *against* people's
>> personal rights and behaviors.)
>
>Sheez. What a COMPLETE jerkoff.

Yes, the individual who posted Craig's contact information as if it
were trying to prove something is, indeed, a jerk-off. And a pretty
fucking stupid one, to boot.

>> > You are a pathalogical liar and a sociopath. You have
>> > altered my post in an attempt to portay my message as other
>> > than what it was;
>>
>> Nuts!! If I had "altered' your post at all, it would have been to
>> substitute (properly, in brackets, so that readers would know that I'd
>> done that) some lie, propaganda, profannity, or distortion that you'd
>> used... with it ACCURATE, honest, and neutral equalivant. In
>> other words, I would have avoided REPEATING your stupidity in
>> MY post. That is my privilege, and it is everyone's privilege.
>>
>> (But in this case, I didn't. In the points made above, I simply
>> DEBUNKED your idiotic notions, and omitted a small item of idiotic
>> and dishonest verbiage.)
>>
>> > ...you have published my email address...
>>
>> ROTFL!!! It said "remove this" -- so I did! Next time, don't
>> tell people ro do something if you don't want them to, loon.
>> I simply took you literally.
>
>(Sheez!) You haven't a clue, have you.

You do not know what a clue is.

[...]

>Shut up...

NO.

HateFeminism
2003-12-04 16:03:45 EST
Craig Chilton wrote:

> On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 00:26:11 +1300,
> "Hate Feminism" (You know... possibly the only loser in
> Usenet who's **moronic** enough to ADMIT that he is a
> mean-spirited and ignorant bigot with every single post,
> right in the very alias he COWERS behind), spewed:
>
> ...the following really "ENLIGHTENING" and "FACT-FILLED"
> and relevant facts that I had just presented:
>
> ><total shite>
>
> >The worthless screed that treats people like idiots?
>
> >Sheez. What a COMPLETE jerkoff.
>
> >(Sheez!) You haven't a clue, have you.
>
> >Wow. The only netizen who doesn't get spam.
>
> ><snip crap>
>
> >Shut up, you imbecilic reject.
>
> With "BRILLIANT" minds like HIS at work on the Anti-Choice
> side, American women will NEVER have to worry about losing
> their right to easy access to safe and legal abortion, whenever
> they choose it!
>
> ROTFLMAO!!!!!
>
> One more nail in the Anti-Choice agenda's coffin... one step
> closer to the cliff leading to its permanent oblivion in extinction...
> where it bones will lie alongside of those of its first cousin in
> equally mindless and hateful bigotry, the segregationist agenda.
>
> And that'll be GOOD riddance to very putrid rubbish.
>
> -- Craig Chilton xanadu222@mchsi.com

yawwwwwwwwwwn