Bible Discussion: Bush Statute Toppling In Trafalgar Square (beautiful!)

Bush Statute Toppling In Trafalgar Square (beautiful!)

Yas
2003-11-21 12:17:08 EST
The demonstration - the biggest in London on a weekday - culminated in
Trafalgar Square. Then as around 60 000 people cheered a large statute of
Bush was toppled to the ground!

It was great! however I don't suppose anyone in America is ever going to see
that. Well I can't imagine ZioNews on ZioTV ever showing that as they love
Bush. He's dumb and he does as he's told!

Hey anyone remember a time when American media was run by Americans?

Ariel
2003-11-21 13:17:19 EST

"Yas" <spam@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> The demonstration - the biggest in London on a weekday - culminated in
> Trafalgar Square. Then as around 60 000 people cheered a large statute of
> Bush was toppled to the ground!

wow....a papier mach\ufffd statue (statue yas, not "statute")....and soooo
large.....it almost seemed as the sadam's statue in baghdad.....poor
lefties, orphaned souls, i feel pitty for them.

Heinrich Müller
2003-11-21 14:03:47 EST

"Ariel" <arielv2@37.com> schreef in bericht

> "Yas" <spam@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> > The demonstration - the biggest in London on a weekday - culminated in
> > Trafalgar Square. Then as around 60 000 people cheered a large statute
of
> > Bush was toppled to the ground!
>
> wow....a papier mach\ufffd statue (statue yas, not "statute")....and soooo
> large.....it almost seemed as the sadam's statue in baghdad.....poor
> lefties, orphaned souls, i feel pitty for them.

was an excellent view both the toppling and the crowd watching it.real
people with social feelings.

Adam Helberg
2003-11-21 14:13:07 EST

"Yas" <spam@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> The demonstration - the biggest in London on a weekday - culminated in
> Trafalgar Square. Then as around 60 000 people cheered a large statute of
> Bush was toppled to the ground!
>
> It was great! however I don't suppose anyone in America is ever going to see
> that. Well I can't imagine ZioNews on ZioTV ever showing that as they love
> Bush. He's dumb and he does as he's told!
>
> Hey anyone remember a time when American media was run by Americans?

It was all a left wing fantasy as they live in a fantasy world. Bush is still
president and more popular than Clinton.

Eugene Kent
2003-11-21 16:33:46 EST
Well Bushevik's family once tried to erect a statue of Geoirgie boy, but the
gringos swiped the copper.

"Ariel" <arielv2@37.com> wrote in message

> "Yas" <spam@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> > The demonstration - the biggest in London on a weekday - culminated in
> > Trafalgar Square. Then as around 60 000 people cheered a large statute
of
> > Bush was toppled to the ground!
>
> wow....a papier mach\ufffd statue (statue yas, not "statute")....and soooo
> large.....it almost seemed as the sadam's statue in baghdad.....poor
> lefties, orphaned souls, i feel pitty for them.

ASP For Male Heroin Junk

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

>He's dumb and he does as he's told!

dumb to be responsible for killing and bloodless murdering, how dumb is
that?

Messeneger_7
2003-11-21 17:39:33 EST
http://fourthreich666.012webpages.com/

The Nazi's are not a thing of the past. The neonazis are not representative
of the true power, which the real Nazi's still wield world wide. To them
World War 2 is just a lost battle. The WAR goes on, and they are winning it.

They are winning because too many believe it is over, and that Naziism is
no longer a threat. While pseudo Nazis parade in the streets openly, having
little power, the real Nazis move ever closer to the realization of their
long
held goal of world domination. For such are in positions of real power
everywhere, their ties to the Third Reich only rumored about. The Bush
family is a perfect example.

Bush - Nazi Link Confirmed
http://www.nhgazette.com/cgi-bin/NHGstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=NN_Bush_Nazi%20Link

Translation Of Newsweek Article On Bush Nazi Ties
http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/HL0306/S00055.htm

Interview with a Prosecutor
http://www.nhgazette.com/cgi-bin/NHGstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=NN_loftus_interview

Their success is assured, because sadly our Nation's future is in the hands
of a people drunk on materialism, blinded by self interest, and deluded by
the corporate controlled news media and entertainment industry. In the
wake of the Reagan administration, the news media has become theirs.
Such is obvious to anyone with both eyes open, one upon history, and
another upon what is really taking place now.

Pope_about_town At Xyahoo.com Johnny Asia
2003-11-21 18:20:37 EST
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 11:17:19 -0700, "Ariel" <arielv2@37.com> wrote:
.....it almost seemed as the sadam's statue in baghdad....

Actually it was a carefully staged media event. The pro-American
Iraqis involved were members of Ahmed Chalabi\ufffds Free Iraq Forces
Militia... recently flown into Iraq by the Pentagon.

Look at photos of the actual event:
http://www.angelfire.com/co/COMMONSENSE/photo_op.html
+

"The power of accurate observation is called cynicism
by those who have not got it." - G. B. Shaw

The First Church of Common Sense

Want to know what's REALLY going on in Iraq?
http://www.angelfire.com/co/COMMONSENSE/wakeup.html

Cowboys and Idiots: The Reagan Administration
Ronnies' "Brave freedom fighters" are now Bushs'
"evildoers" who "hate our freedoms".
http://www.angelfire.com/co/COMMONSENSE/reagan.html

The Rise and Fall of the Holy Roller Empire
The God-Awful Truth about Christian Zionism
http://www.angelfire.com/co/COMMONSENSE/armageddon.html

FRANKIE LEE
2003-11-22 01:34:48 EST
He's dumb and he does as he's told!..By Yas.
Is Yas a real dumb,and a nut who does not realised who he actually was?

Bush has just liberated 50 miilions people from oppressions;gave 87 billions
to a far away country,and bend on making the world a safer place.

Bush is the USA President and by calling him dumb,Yas has offended countless
Americans and for all who voted for him.The pride in Yas and his great
boast,and asserting his own superiority over Bush,is a laughing stock.

Such characters and talks always make people lose respect over him and his
great boast piss people off,for good.That is how people brush off such
people who analyse serious things of politics and life.

They just lose all creditability,inadvertently.Professing to be wise,they
became fools.

"Yas" <spam@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> The demonstration - the biggest in London on a weekday - culminated in
> Trafalgar Square. Then as around 60 000 people cheered a large statute of
> Bush was toppled to the ground!
>
> It was great! however I don't suppose anyone in America is ever going to
see
> that. Well I can't imagine ZioNews on ZioTV ever showing that as they love
> Bush. He's dumb and he does as he's told!
>
> Hey anyone remember a time when American media was run by Americans?

Pastor Frank
2003-11-22 07:18:58 EST
"Heinrich M\ufffdller" <M\ufffdller@Bavariahaus.de> wrote in message
> "Ariel" <arielv2@37.com> schreef in bericht
> > "Yas" <spam@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> > >
> > > The demonstration - the biggest in London on a weekday - culminated in
> > > Trafalgar Square. Then as around 60 000 people cheered a large statute
> > > of Bush was toppled to the ground!
> >
> > wow....a papier mach\ufffd statue (statue yas, not "statute")....and soooo
> > large.....it almost seemed as the sadam's statue in baghdad.....poor
> > lefties, orphaned souls, i feel pitty for them.
>
> was an excellent view both the toppling and the crowd watching it.real
> people with social feelings.

You probably mean people "with a social conscience", aware how Bush et
al, are contributing to the brutalisation of society with their massive
violations of human rights. It's precisely their lawlessness which caused
the upsurge in terrorism in the first place.
We have seen nothing yet. Since Bush decided to ignore the legitimate
grievances of Arabs in favour of a "war on terrorism", he will only serve to
increase the numbers, fervour and ferocity of those who feel they have been
wronged.
It needs only one small back-pack nuke to destroy any city in the world
to make cities obsolete and make a world-government with powerful courts to
address grievances of a colonial nature a necessity. See below
--
Pastor Frank

Conservative observers state, that Israel was built on the bones of at
least two million Palestinians. By December 1948, 418 Arab villages had been
destroyed, and the United Nations Relief and Works Agency registers 726,000
Palestinian refugees. Walter Eytan, Director-General of Israel's Foreign
Ministry, accepts this figure as meticulous, and even suggests that the
number was closer to 800,000. In Lydda alone Zionist terrorists murdered
50,000 Palestinians, men, women and children, both Muslim and Christian.
Only about 5 percent of the present day Jews came from Palestine,
whereas 95 percent are Khazars.
"...I know the blasphemy of them WHICH SAY THEY ARE JEWS,
and are not, BUT ARE THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN." (Revelation
2:9, 3:9)

PETITION TO WORLD LEADERS
We the undersigned want justice, and have the appalling death toll of
Zionist aggression, oppression, occupation and colonialism in the Middle
East declared a "Crime against Humanity" which must be punished. We want
human rights respected, occupation made illegal, and the appalling
conditions imposed on occupied civilian populations lifted.
We want an International Court with power to resolve territorial
disputes established NOW, so that the dispossessed and ethnically cleansed
can sue for redress, instead of having to resort to suicide bombing to draw
scant attention to their plight. Any government conducting or supporting
colonialism or other human rights abuses, must be declared a rogue state and
their leaders and perpetrators must face criminal charges. Supporting,
encouraging or financing civil rights abusers must be considered a hate
crime.

---