Bible Discussion: The Mystery Of The 9/11 Passport

The Mystery Of The 9/11 Passport

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

G*@internet.charitydays.co.uk
2003-07-08 18:57:41 EST
The Mystery of the 9/11 Passport

How did a paper passport survive temperatures of more than 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit ?

The heat was enough to melt steel.
Yet a paper passport was not burnt.

The World Trade Center crash site was a scene of total destruction.
An undamaged paper passport was found on top of the rubble.
This passport belonged to one of the terrorists.

Why was a non-terrorist passport not found ?

Bert Hyman
2003-07-08 18:59:19 EST
In news:p2jmgv8421qgvudasbh0di1g5pveh3l4pt@4ax.com
g*b@internet.charitydays.co.uk wrote:

> How did a paper passport survive temperatures of more than 1,000 degrees
> Fahrenheit ?

How did you survive childhood?

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN bert@visi.com

Isaac Adams
2003-07-08 19:22:02 EST
<*b@internet.charitydays.co.uk> wrote in message
> The Mystery of the 9/11 Passport

> How did a paper passport survive temperatures of more than 1,000 degrees
Fahrenheit ?

> The heat was enough to melt steel.
> Yet a paper passport was not burnt.

It was blown clear. Being in the front of the aircraft, presumably, it would
have continued on out the other side.

> The World Trade Center crash site was a scene of total destruction.
> An undamaged paper passport was found on top of the rubble.
> This passport belonged to one of the terrorists.

Well, it was an identity being used by one of the terrorists. I thought I
heard that as many of the 'identities' were still alive.

> Why was a non-terrorist passport not found ?

They were domestic passengers. Don't usually travel with passports.

Isaac Adams
2003-07-08 19:32:46 EST
"Count 1" <omnipitus2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > Well, it was an identity being used by one of the terrorists. I thought
> > heard that as many of the 'identities' were still alive.
>
> Did you see the smoking gun site which has a copy of a manual on how to
> forge identities found by British cops in a house used by Al-Queda
> sympathizers?
>

> > > Why was a non-terrorist passport not found ?
> >
> > They were domestic passengers. Don't usually travel with passports.
>
> Do terrorist passports come labelled that way?

I wasn't clear. US citizens on domestic flights don't usually travel with
passports.

Count 1
2003-07-08 19:33:04 EST

> Well, it was an identity being used by one of the terrorists. I thought
> heard that as many of the 'identities' were still alive.

Did you see the smoking gun site which has a copy of a manual on how to
forge identities found by British cops in a house used by Al-Queda
sympathizers?

> > Why was a non-terrorist passport not found ?
>
> They were domestic passengers. Don't usually travel with passports.

Do terrorist passports come labelled that way?

Count 1
2003-07-08 19:58:04 EST

> > > They were domestic passengers. Don't usually travel with passports.
> >
> > Do terrorist passports come labelled that way?
>
> I wasn't clear. US citizens on domestic flights don't usually travel
with
> passports.

No - I was making a joke about 'Non-Terrorist Passports'. Like passports
are labelled 'Terrorist' or 'Non-Terrorist'

Libertarius
2003-07-08 20:01:00 EST

g*b@internet.charitydays.co.uk wrote:

> The Mystery of the 9/11 Passport
>
> How did a paper passport survive temperatures of more than 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit ?
>
> The heat was enough to melt steel.
> Yet a paper passport was not burnt.
>
> The World Trade Center crash site was a scene of total destruction.
> An undamaged paper passport was found on top of the rubble.
> This passport belonged to one of the terrorists.
>
> Why was a non-terrorist passport not found ?

===>Are you claiming it's because Allah is great???

Isaac Adams
2003-07-08 20:09:50 EST

> > > Do terrorist passports come labelled that way?
> >
> > I wasn't clear. US citizens on domestic flights don't usually travel
> with
> > passports.
>
> No - I was making a joke about 'Non-Terrorist Passports'. Like passports
> are labelled 'Terrorist' or 'Non-Terrorist'

Oh. I frequently don't do well with jokes.

B. Nice
2003-07-08 20:35:07 EST

<*b@internet.charitydays.co.uk> wrote in message

> How did a paper passport survive temperatures of more than 1,000 degrees
Fahrenheit ?

No more a mystery than the uniform emblems, body parts, CD's and other
flotsam that survived the (much hotter) space shuttle breakup.

-b

Never Anonymous Bud
2003-07-08 20:38:48 EST
Separating himself from Baghdad Bob, grub@internet.charitydays.co.uk whined:

>How did a paper passport survive temperatures of more than 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit ?

I'd explain it to you, but...

A) You don't WANT to understand, and

B) You're too STUPID to understand.

To reply by email, remove the XYZ.

It's your SIG, say what you want to say....
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)